Felix Felicis- A George Weasl...

By thelostdiadem01

"When you're with me, it feels like I've drunk liquid luck" - Mira Mason is a sixth year at Hogwarts, and her... More

1. Guilt Trip
2. The Fall
3. Train to Hogwarts
4. The Problem with Divination
5. First Day Back
6. The Corridor
7. Just You
8. Eleven O'Clock
9. Under the Willow
10. Better for You
11. Stronger than Firewhiskey
12. Desire
13. A Misunderstanding
14. The Aftermath
15. Rumors
16. A Morning to Remember
17. Caught in a Lie
18. Part Two
19. Room of Requirement
20. The Calm Before the Storm
21. Mistakes
22. Up in the Air
23. On the Seventh Floor
24. The Infirmary
26. Alohomora
27. The Beginning of the End
28. Confessions
29. Hidden Halls
30. Drowning
31. Actions and Reactions
32. At Wit's End
33. Perspective
34. Snow Day
35. Confrontation
36. Perspective II
37. Starting Over
38. Under the Warm Water
39. Afterparty
40. Hangover
41. Tell Me You're Mine
42. Adrian's Return
43. Breaking Point
44. No Turning Back
45. Back to the Dungeons
46. Last Chance
47. Nightmares
48. False Alarm
49. Invitations
50. The Influence of Affluence
51. New Friends
52. Tension
53. Convergence
54. Diving Deeper
55. The Manor
56. Table Talk
57. Together Again
58. The Letters
59. Back to the Burrow
60. Falling
61. In the Late Night
62. Indemnity
63. Christmas
64. Paris
65. Back to Hogwarts
66. Welcome Back
67. Through the Grapevine
68. A Series of Aggressions
69. Apologies
70. Persuasion
71. Other People's Heartache
72. Unicorn Dust
73. Trust
74. GFW
75. Vindication
76. A Break
77. Comfort
78. Rising Temperatures
79. Time Apart
80. You Reap What You Sow
81. A Chance Encounter
82. Surprise Visitors
83. On the Edge of Seventeen
84. Birthday Drinks
85. Gentlemen's Game
86. Saint Valentine's Ball
87. Dungeons and Dragons
88. Inside A Mind
89. The Other Brother
90. Infidelity
91. Search and Seizure
92. Deconstruction
93. Options
94. Parental Advisory
95. My Turn
96. Puff and Pass
97. Golden Four
98. Sunbathing and Cigarettes
99. Roommate
100. The Black Lake
101. The Truth
102. Not Enough
103. Separation
104. Butterbeer
105. Rainy Day
106. Free Smokes
107. Boiling Point
108. Disclosure
109. Someone Else's Headspace
110. Romantic Gestures
111. Closure
112. The Seer
113. Past Curfew
114. Do Not Disturb
115. Fred's Head
116. Morning After
117. Bloody Knuckles
118. Rewards
119. Reflection
120. Struggles of Self Worth
121. Night Out
122. Revenge
123. Fool's Day
124. The Party
125. Amortentia

25. Hexes and Fists

1.5K 66 138
By thelostdiadem01

I wake slowly, the bright light of midday filling George's room entirely. He lays next to me, still asleep. Lee's bed is empty. I shift, trying to sit up without waking George. He takes a sharp breath as I move but doesn't open his eyes. His arms contract to bring me closer to him, not allowing me to escape.

My mind flashes back to last night. How I had refused his advance then left in the middle of the night. How he accused me of going to see Adrian, and how I felt when I saw he didn't trust me. I push George's arms off of me, getting out of the bed as he wakes.

"What's wrong, dear?" He asks, half asleep.

"It's already past noon. I need to go to my room, get changed." I say without looking at him. My hurt feelings continue to ache like a day-old bruise.

"Hold on a minute," he sits up, "If we're not going to class you can wear this." He leans over his bed, digging in his dresser. He pulls out a knitted sweater, holding it out to me. I waver.

I decide to reach out and grab the sweater, but George snatches my wrist and pulls me on top of him. He holds me closely and smothers me with kisses, laughing as I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Let go, would you?" I snap, the annoyance clear in my voice.

"Mason, what is going on?" the concern is clear, and I huff as I walk to the other end of the room. He follows me as I walk down the stairs, reaching for me although every time I shrug him off. Was I overreacting? I was still upset at George for his lack of trust, but he had honestly apologized.

At last I reach the girl's staircase. I quickly bound up the stairs, George trailing behind me. I can hear his gasp as the stairs turn into a slide underneath him, not allowing him to enter my dormitory.

I shower and dress in casual clothes; tan pants, boots, and a simple black sweater. I quickly dry my hair, hastily applying makeup and grabbing my coat. As I move to step out of the room, I am greeted by Katie Bell.

"Oh, there you are! I was looking for you last night, but you never arrived..." She trails off, her judgment clear in her tone. "You still have my hippogriff quill." She grabs her bookbag from beside her bed and leaves the room.

"Nice to see you too, Katie" I mumble under my breath. I begin to doubt today will be a good day.

I grab a few of my textbooks and begin to descend the staircase to the common room. The moment I step off of the staircase, I am lifted from the ground and brought over to the fireplace.

"Let go of me, you bloody idiot!" I yell, struggling against the strong arms that hold me in place. I am thrown onto the couch, my books falling to the floor. George stands over me, anger clear in his face.

"Why are you upset with me? What have I done now?"

"Other than accuse me of seeing Adrian when I was with your hurt brother? When I had sworn to you that I was with him and Lee? Nothing!" I push him away from me. He had a reason to not completely trust me, especially with the stunts Adrian had pulled the day of the game. "Can you let me get my books?" I ask, as he is standing right in front of them.

He steps to the side silently, picking up my books before I have the chance to. I take them from his hands without a word.

"Please listen to me, I was just upset that you had left. Lee had told me that Adrian tried to comfort you when you were waiting to see if Fred was alright. I just get so... upset inside thinking he might get to you, he might steal you away." I look up to catch his gaze.

"I'm going to study by the Black Lake. If you want to join me, bring your books." I say quietly. I bring my books closer to my chest, trying to hide my guilt. Adrian was still heavy on my mind, George's worst fear was closer to a reality than he knew. He nods and leans closer to me slowly, kissing me on my cheek before departing and flying up the stairs as quick as he can.

I quickly leave the common room, making my way down the stairs and avoiding talking to anyone else. I finally reach my favorite tree and set myself up to study. Only a few minutes pass before I'm disturbed.

"There you are! I've been looking for you." Adrian plops himself next to me.

"Adrian, you need to go. I can't talk to you here, not now." Panic begins to rise in my chest.

"Trying to keep me hidden?" He laughs, placing a hand on my arm. As much as I want to shrug him off, push him away; I can't. His arm burns a hole of guilt in my chest.

"George will be getting here any moment. Please, I don't want him to-"

"Still thinking about that bloke? Always worried for him." His expression falters for a second, but his smile almost immediately returns. "You'd never have to worry about me."

He leans in, bringing his lips to my lips. He kisses me deeply and passionately, pulling me closer. I feel as if I've chugged gallons of butterbeer as I lean into his kiss for just a second. I pull back and lightly push him away from me. He's so big that he only moves a few inches away.

"Stop it!" I say, full of panic.

"C'mon. I felt you lean in. You don't need to keep denying it." He leans in again, stealing a kiss before I push him away again. Tears begin to well in my eyes. He was right. My heart is completely torn in two, the choice before me impossible to make. Although he had hurt me so badly by turning me away, I still ached for him. I realize his body is still slightly on top of mine. He tries to lean in again, but I put my hand up to stop him.

"I said stop." His eyes flash with the recognition that I was being serious. He doesn't attempt to lean back in; he wouldn't dare to force himself on me. "Please get off of me." He doesn't move, his body staying perfectly still as he whispers a soft apology. "Alright, it's fine. Adrian, just get off!" I playfully hit his shoulder.

"She said to get off of her." George's voice booms in my ears. Adrian finally turns, facing George. George stands before us shaking with rage.

"George I swear-" I start, but I am interrupted.

"I saw exactly what happened. What, you think forcing yourself on her is your way to her heart?" He reaches to Adrian's collar and lifts him to his feet.

"Watch yourself there. You don't want to keep picking a fight over something you know nothing about, especially since she just kissed me back." Adrian mutters, straightening his collar.

"You liar!" George growls, gripping his wand tightly as he raises it.

"You want to end up in the infirmary with your dear brother?" Adrian raises his own wand, staring menacingly at George.

"Please, please stop you two! There's no need to get violent, let's just forget this happened. I'm fine George, I swear it!" I cry, my tears uncontrollable.

"No, Mira. I let him get away with taking advantage of you before. I can't let him do it again."

"Take advantage? Are you talking about when she came to my dorm? She was practically begging me to rip her clothes off!" There is a coldness in Adrian's voice that startles me.

"Adrian, please. Stop." I yell, afraid of the rising anger between the two of them. His hand shakes around the tight grip of his wand.

George raises his wand at the same time Adrian does, both casting hexes at each other. They begin to duel, ignoring my pleas for them to stop. It takes only a moment for me to think of a plan, and I quickly yell "Accio wands!"

The summoning charm forces both wands to fly into my grasp, and I hold them close to my chest. Both boys look at me, their eyes alive with anger and excitement. In the blink of an eye, Adrian is jumping on George, tackling him to the ground. He hits George with his fists, a wild anger exploding from him.

George pushes him off, landing on top of him and beginning to hit him back. Blood streams from his eyebrow. Adrian attempts to fight back, but George is steady on top of him.

I run over to George to pull him off, but find my chin connecting to George's elbow as he brings his arm back to punch Adrian again. I fly back, seeing stars.

I hear both boys gasp, George quickly climbing off of Adrian and rushing to my side. He reaches a bloody hand up to my face, cradling my cheek.

"Get away from me!" I scream, pain coursing through my entire body. Adrian comes to stand behind George, blood streaming from his nose and lip. He reaches out to me but I shake my head. "You too! I told you two to stop! Just leave me alone, the both of you. I don't belong to either of you!" I shakily stand back up, leaving all my things thrown about on the grass as I rush to the castle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 2.3K 19
ใ€Œ๐—ž๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—ฅใ€โWell it all started with a certain Keeper...โž โ–ช๏ธŽ Synopsis โ–ช๏ธŽ Heavy rumours speculated around Hogwarts that the reason Dahlia never com...
55.2K 613 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
1.1K 32 24
2ND BOOK OF THE SERIES!! Sequel to The Best Friend (A Fred Weasley Fanfic) After the summer of working hard at the Leaky Cauldron, Y/n goes back to H...
521K 14.6K 52
*WARNING! This book contains mature themes such as drinking, drug use, explicit language, mentions of suicide, sexual content, abuse, and more. Pleas...