Mayans MC x Female Reader

By HannaLM99

Posting on Wattpad the stories that I post on Tumblr for Mayans MC. I post for Ez, Angel, Coco, Riz and Bisho... More

Mayans MC x Reader
Jump On This Dick with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Pumpkin Patch with Ez (October/Halloween Fest)
Going To A Haunted House with Angel (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Party with Bishop (October/Halloween Fest)
Decorating Your House with Coco (October/Halloween Fest)
Halloween Prank with Riz (October/Halloween Fest)
Daddy Want's To See That Sexy Ass Of Yours (Angel Reyes)
Dessert (Ez Reyes)
Murder Next Door (Coco Cruz)
The She Is! (Riz Ariza)
Intruder (Bishop Losa)
Watermelon (Angel Reyes)
I'm Her Boyfriend (Ez Reyes)
Funfair Date (Coco Cruz)
Deep (Riz Ariza)
Virgin (Bishop Losa)
Important!
Nights & Mornings with Angel
Nights & Mornings with Ez
Nights & Mornings with Coco
Nights & Mornings with Riz
Nights & Mornings with Bishop
Playing Animal Crossing (Angel Reyes)
Please Daddy (Ez Reyes)
Bartender (Coco Cruz)
New Girls (Riz Ariza)
Surprise Kiss (Bishop Losa)
Buying you tampons and/or pads
Cold Confessions (Angel Reyes)
Anniversary (Coco Cruz)
Yes Sir (Angel Reyes)
The Girl (Ez Reyes)
Sleepless Nights (Coco Cruz)
What you guys are doing at 3 AM

I Told You They Would Love You (Ez Reyes)

1.2K 17 0
By HannaLM99

Request: Heyyy 😊 could I request an EZ x reader where you're being introduced to the club for the first time? And EZ is super complimentary to the men about you and just totally thinks the world of you? Thanks 😊❤

Warnings: none
—————————
"What if they don't like me..". You and Ez were currently walking hand in hand up to the clubhouse. This would be the first time that you were meeting the rest of the crew.

"Don't worry.. they are going to love you". He turned to you, cupping your face and looking into your eyes. "Hey.. trust me.. they already think the world of you. They haven't shut up about how excited they are to finally meet you". Giving you a quick peck on the lips, he took his hand in yours again. "Are you ready?" You gave him a quick nod and a sweet smile.

Ez opened the door and stepped inside first. The guys immediately turned to look who it was. When they saw Ez holding hands with you they got up and walked towards you both so that they could greet you.

Taza was the first one to speak. "Welcome! It's nice to finally meet you. We were starting to think Ez was lying to us about having a girlfriend". He gave you a kiss on the back of your hand. One by one the guys introduced themselves to you.

"This guy haven't shut up about you since you got together.. I mean seriously.. you have him wrapped around your finger" Gilly said. Ez looked down to the floor, a smile on his face, a little embarrassed that the boys were calling him out.

"I mean I can't blame him.. when you are this beautiful and kind.. I would have done the same thing" Angel said. This time it was you who looked down, feeling your face heat up.

"Yeah and so.. I love her so much and last time I checked none of you assholes have an amazing, beautiful and kind girlfriend" he said to them teasingly while he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Alright you got us there" Angel responded.

The rest of the evening was spent just chatting and drinking beers. You were seated on Ez's lap the whole time, his hands never leaving their place around your waist.

"See I told you they would love you" he whispered in your ear. "I love you Ezekiel". "I love you too".

Vote? Comment? Share?
Tips and feedback is always appreciated and welcomed on all my writing❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 473 25
(A Mayans mc fanfic) (sort of au) // THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER EZ BECOMES PRESIDENT // also they confirmed s5 :) // ------ MAYANS MC DOES NOT BELONG TO...
55.9K 1.9K 36
When Roxy's tangled family creeps into her attempt at a fresh start will she be able to salvage past relationships and new loves?
77.4K 2.7K 33
βπ‡πŽπ– π‘π„π‚πŠπ‹π„π’π’, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π–π€π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 π‹πŽπ•π„ π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π’π“ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 πŽπ… 𝐀 π†π‡πŽπ’π“ π’π“πŽπ‘π˜. π‹πˆπŠπ„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄...
2.4K 65 25
This is a story about a girl named Jessa Loza, She has been living in Los Angeles for too long and craves adventure and a change of scenery, What sh...