The Merman from ashore-Mermai...

Doodlewritez04 tarafından

Izuku Midoriya has been raised by sea creatures and only remembers bits and pieces to where he's from. Izuku... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
ATTENTION READERS!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Chapter 14

2.7K 93 85
Doodlewritez04 tarafından

Bakugo POV

Deku's been very distant for a while since after Valentine's Day. Did I go too far with the whole confession thing? I don't even know anymore. No! Focus Katsuki! You need to figure out how to fix this! How can I get Deku talking to me again?

Right now, I'm making his favorite food and serving it in bed. Who wouldn't love breakfast in bed? The omelet is sizzling in the frying pan, it looks almost done. I grabbed the spatula by the stove and used it to move it to a plate. I put the plate of omelet on a tray with some bacon, silverware on both sides, and a little flower to touch it up a bit.

This looks good. I think this'll get us both to repair our relationship with one another. I took the tray in my hands and walked out of the kitchen, "Wish me luck Kota." He yawned, as I shook my head and walked over to his room. Here I go.

My hand reached for the door knob to his room and I see him reading one of his books while petting Eri on the bed. He looked up from the book when he saw me walked in. "Hm? Oh... hey Kacchan." He nervously said as he put the book down, "What can I do you for?"

"I'm just delivering something," I replied while putting the tray of omelet beside him. "Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. Not when it comes to my favorite food in the world!" He cheerfully said as he grabbed the tray and fork and started choking down his breakfast. I chuckled at his actions when he was eating too fast.

"Slow down! You don't wanna choke now, would you?"

"Mpfh!"

"Guess you're really enjoying that one huh?"

He immediately gulped down his last bit and set the tray back on the side of the bed, "Very much! I enjoy your cooking. You may need to teach me sometime~."

"Yeah no thanks. Not after almost putting my kitchen on fire."

"Wow... You're still on about it? Huh. And I thought we've moved passed this as friends," he playfully rolled his eyes and dramatically swooned.

"Quit being dramatic. It took up my whole weekend and I had to clean up every mess you made!" Deku started to snicker at my response. I ended up laughing with him as well. "Are we still good after what happened on Valentine's Day?" He stiffened when I mentioned about that day. Way to turn things south, Katsuki.

Deku looked away from me and turned his focus to Eri as he picks her up and set her on his lap. He sighed to himself and looked up back at me. "I'm sorry about me walking off like that."

"Don't be. I deserve it after what happened. I rushed things, and I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. But, I just don't know how to respond. I don't even know if I like you back as well. It's still new to me."

"That makes sense. Is there anything I could do to help our relationship?"

"Not at the moment. I'll let you know, but I just want to be alone with Eri for now."

"Alright and hey, if you need something just holler for me, okay?"

Deku gave me a thumbs up with a nice smile on his face. I pushed myself off the bedside and left the room. I shut the door and went over to the kitchen. At least we're making some kind of progress.

Even if he said he doesn't like me back, I'm still not gonna give up. I should probably clear my head from all the worrying I've been through these past few weeks. I have to go back to work tomorrow, so really this will be my last chance to relax at home. I slouched down on the couch and turned the tv on.

This is boring. I need to change it to something else, I've already seen this one. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and pressed the channel button, but for some reason it won't work. Ha? Why the hell isn't it working?!

'Hello fellow listeners! Ever thought of a fun thing to do for the spring with your friends, family, or your partner?' Um... maybe I'll stick it to this channel for a while, it probably needs new batteries.

-

This is perfect! When that commercial came on, it gave me the most amazing idea I've had yet! I'll take Deku on a date. The question is, how am I going to ask him?

What if I pop out of nowhere and ask the question right out of the blue? No, that doesn't sound so much like me. Oh! What about I act like this- No, that's too much.

How about- no way that sounds too cheesy! Let's try practicing, yeah. Practicing sounds like a good idea.

"Hey Deku! How's it going? I was thinking you and I should go out and have fun. Would you like to- That sounds cheesy. Let's try something else." I grabbed a flower from my desk and examined it.

"Darling~ Nope! That came out even worse than I thought!"

"Hey Izuku, lovely day. Wouldn't it be fun to go on a date? Too straight forward."

"So, Deku. I was wondering if... if you'd like to... go on a date with me?" I pleaded. Kota looked straight at me and yawned. "Okay, you're not helping." He didn't do anything but laid his head back down.

"Why am I even trying so hard? It's just not me. More importantly, why was I acting like a cringy crappy prince? Knowing him, he'd just be laughing his ass off." Since last June, he's been staying with me for a while. As time went on, he started to grow on me. Even if he acts like a five year old. It's hard to get back to love since I broke up with Camie, but that's in the past. Maybe the reason I've been cursed from seeing couples everywhere was maybe to give it a shot.

I'm happy Deku is still here with me and I want to show him how happy I am that he won't ever want to leave. I'll prove to him that at some point, he will fall in love with me! I should probably ask now or I won't be able to escape from work. Here we go! I left my bedroom and went over to check on Deku.

I knocked on his door just in case. "Can I come in?" I asked as I slightly opened the door and peaked in his room. I stopped midway when I saw him changing out of his shirt. We both stared at each other blankly and then processed on what's going on.

"Get out! I'm changing!!" He yelped as he threw a shirt. I immediately closed the door still with a shocked expression on my face. That wasn't my intention, but totally worth it. "I'm done..." he replied. Deku opened the door and stepped out of his room for a minute. "What is it that was so important that you wanted to ask me?"

"Uhm... I just... wanted to ask you since I go back to work tomorrow, if you'd wanna go on a date with me..." I mumbled that last part out.

"What? I couldn't hear you, what did you say?"

"Go on a date with me," I said again but a tiny bit louder.

"Still can't hear you..."

"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO ON A DATE WITH ME DUMBASS?!" I angrily yelled in his face.

"Wh-when you say date, do you mean as friends or..."

"Of course not idiot. You already said you don't like me back, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stop trying. Just the two of us."

"Where will we be going?"

"It's a surprise. Just wear something casual. A shirt and some jeans. I've planned on going in Mid-March."

"Oh sure. I'll mark that on my calendar. Um, if that's all you wanted to say then can I go back in my room now?" He asked while pointing at the door.

"Yeah sure. I should get back to work on my computer," I answered. Deku softly chuckled and went back to his room. When the door was shut, I quietly cheered.

That went better than I expected. I've got a date with Deku! Why am I getting all excited? Is this what it feels like when they say yes?

-Mid March-

Geez, what's taking him so long? I told him to get ready in an hour. If he doesn't hurry up, we're gonna miss the bus. I had an idea for our date in mind, but it's half way across the city.

My foot keeps tapping on the rug. I swear my patience is about to reach its end. "I'm so sorry it took so long! I didn't know what you meant by casual, so I just threw on a shirt. Heh."

"Tch. I don't really care. Let's hurry before we miss the bus."

"Huh? Why are we taking a bus? More importantly, what's a bus?" This guy. I grabbed on to his wrist and we left the apartment in a flash. Rushing down stairs, Deku was trying to catch up with my pace.

"Good morning boys, where you off to?" First aid lady asked while petting a cat.

"Halfway across the city. I have a surprise for this one."

First aid lady shooked her head and went back to pay attention to the cat she was petting. We both left the complex and started making our way to the bus stop. I slowed down my pace so Deku wouldn't end up tired. My eyes glanced at our hands, and I realized that we were touching each other's hands. He doesn't look like he's noticed it yet. I slowly intertwined our hands together, and I felt something grip on my hand as well.

"I'm sorry, am I making you uncomfortable? I can let go if you want me to-"

"It's fine. I don't mind it..." he says as he leans into my arm and squeezes it tight. We stopped walking when we made it to the bus stop and we stood there for a moment.

The grip on my arm began to tighten. I looked to see if Deku was okay, but he had a worried expression on his face. "Something wrong?"

"Hm? Oh no. I'm just making sure I hold on tight since we're gonna be in a new place," he nervously said as he loosen his grip.

"Whatever you say."

When the bus finally came, we headed in a line and entered the bus. We took two seats and sat down next to each other. "Is it always this crowded?"

"On a day like Friday, yes."

'Alright, if you can get nice and comfy the next stop will be Salisbury, Maryland. We'll be on our way so please sit by and relax.' The bus driver said while the other extra bystanders got comfy.

"Salisbury? Is it a place for or from where salads come from?"

"No. It's far better than some plants. You'll see. You just have to wait." I took out an earbud from my pockets and lent one of my earbuds to Deku. "Here. That way you can listen to my music." Deku took the earbud from my hand and put it in on his right ear.

"Thank you Kacchan."

"Don't go falling asleep. You need to be ready for when we leave the bus." And he's out like a light. Meh, I'll just be the one to wake him up and let him rest. Someone's gotta do it, might as well be me.

-36 minutes later-

'We have arrived at our destination. Please leave the bus in an orderly fashioned way.' We're already here? I nudged Deku to wake up and he slowly fluttered his eyes open as he took an earbud out. "Are we already here?"

"Yeah. Come on, you gotta wake up." Deku yawned as we both got off of our seats and walked out of the bus. We both walked next to each other for the rest of the way. Had to take a bathroom break for a moment. No surprise he took the bathroom the longest?

"Why do you always take so long in the bathroom? Do you put on makeup or something?"

"Wha?! N-No! I ju-just. I'm just nervous because this is a date, and I've never been on one. I've only seen it in movies, so it's hard to be on one since it's real life."

"Oh. I see. You know, maybe we shouldn't go, if you're feeling uneasy."

"No! I'm fine. I want... to continue our date." He looked away while twiddling his fingers. I sighed and we both continued to walk over to the place I had in mind. I made Deku cover his eyes, just in case. I helped guide him through the area until we made it to our destination. "Can I open them now?" He giggled.

"Not yet. We're almost there..."

"Kacchan... please! I need to be careful!" He says as I keep pulling him up the stairs, "Geez, how are you so fast?! Why does it always have to be stairs..." he groaned.

As soon as we reached the top, we took a moment to take a breath. "Can I open them now?"

"Yes. Yes you can Deku." Deku blinked his eyes for a moment from the sun, but he looked astonished by where we are. I know how much he loves the ocean, him watching all those shows about National Geographic. So, I went online to get tickets to this new place.

"Is that... no way!" His mouth agape. He walked slowly only by two steps and took in the scenery. I saw something on his face for a moment. Is he crying?

"Deku?! What's wrong? Was it something that I did or say? Speak to me!!"

"No... I'm just so happy. I've always wanted to come to a place like this, I just didn't know where to look. These are just happy tears." He turned around with a smile on his face.

A/N: Cliffhanger!!! Hah! I'm so sorry, I don't like them either, but I have school tomorrow. There maybe a new chapter in the next or after Sunday. Anywho, I didn't get a lot of homework as I thought I would, but I'm glad I was able to post this.

A month ago I posted this story just for fun and now, it's over four hundred reads. It really makes me so happy people really like it. Hopefully, my writing will get me to where I need to be.

I'm always pressured to choose what college to go to, since I haven't decided yet. I wanna be able to film while having writing as one of my majors. I know people don't like anime live action adaptations, but maybe I can fix them it would turn out great. Like Death note or maybe Attack on Titan- no wait that sounds like a bad idea.

I'm still going to pursue my dream as a manga writer, but before I do anything I need to do research. It's going to be tough to break into the manga industry, but I'll give it my best.

Hope you guys have a good day, and don't forget Todoroki's birthday is tomorrow. Happy early birthday or happy birthday Todoroki! Anyway, have a good day/night and take care.

P.S: There was a bit of some issues I had to deal with from a certain comment, but I took care of it so no worries.

That's all I have to say, see you in the next update. Bye!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

51.4K 849 34
Various ships and x readers - x readers will be gender neutral unless otherwise mentioned! -probably a lot of x readers, they're easier for me to wri...
135K 4.3K 39
Mermaid AU. #1 in mermaid au 5/29/2020 #1 in Midoriyaxreader 3/9/20 #1 in Fantasy AU 12/10/19 #2 in izuku x reader 10/17/19 "Merfolk of all s...
1.3M 42K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
180K 9.2K 30
[Book 1 of Midoriya Izuku x OC Series] ✔️ Under Editing The abnormality of U.A. High School's dynamic skyrocketed the day Shouta Aizawa found the tid...