INSTAGRAM! (H.S. & K.M.)

By ashlou96

Harry Styles soon meets a young woman who goes by the name Katherine McNamara. Harry thinks it's love at firs... More

Meet The Cast❤
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Thirty Two.
Thirty Three.
Thirty Five.
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven.

Thirty Four.

21 2 0
By ashlou96

*A few months later.*

This chapter is going to be about when Harry got stalked by Pablo Tarazaga-Orero. Kat will be involved in this.

Liked by haz1d, oliviawilde, hazza1d, stylesfamily, 1d_fans, harold_smile, harrne, hazza.stylish, claryfray, hazza&kat and 3,643,847 others.

@celebritynews: One Direction heart-throb Harry Styles and Katherine McNamara told us, how they have lived in terror in there own home after a vagrant stalker camped outside for two months. Pablo Tarazaga-Orero, 26, staked out Harry's, and Katherine's house, as a few months back Harry asked @kat.mcnamara to move in. Pablo then ambushed them when they both decided to take a walk outside. "He would push notes and money through our letterbox." Harry explains.

"He even followed Harry to the pub, where he went to meet some friends." Katherine adds.

Harry and Katherine was in court last month, where the singer told the court, "I saw him incredibly often. Almost every day. I could feel him watching me."

"It made us feel incredibly uncomfortable. I'm not sure who he was stalking but, I've never felt more uncomfortable in my life." Katherine explains.

"Up until that point I had never felt unsafe or uneasy in our own house. I'd never encountered this kind of behaviour before." Harry says. "My girlfriend is pregnant, and I have to protect her. I've never seen anyone so scared in their entire life. She shakes every night, not knowing what Padlo is planning to do next. There was this incident, where Kat took the rubbish bags out, and he jumped up and scared her to the point she had a panic attack." He adds.

Harry, who upgraded security at the North London house, where himself, and his girlfriend can feel safe. He had a "panic lock" fitted on their bedroom door, and said feelings of dread and anxiety remains even after Mr. Tarazage-Orero was arrested.

"We have had to employ a night guard. We continue to lock our bedroom during the night." Katherine tells us.

"I find myself assessing my residence and weak spots in it. I worry about it. If I see people on multiple occasions I view them differently than I would do before. I'd like him to get some help but I would prefer not to have any contact with him going forward. We would just like to feel safe at our home." Harry tells the courts. "This whole ordeal began with an act of kindness, I spotted Pablo Tarazaga-Orero sleeping at a bus stop on a rainy and bitterly cold night and offered him money for a hotel. I was sad someone so young was sleeping rough, that anyone was when it was when it was so cold. I felt sorry for him." He explains.

"The next morning, myself and Harry, decided we would go to a vegan cafe to buy food. We spotted him and I handed him the bag of food with contained wraps, sandwiches, and muffins." Katherine says. "He asked Harry if he wanted to go to a restaurant and eat with him. "So, he explained that he was working and, he was dropping me off at my friends. I found that a little strange." Katherine adds.

"The facial expression made us feel a little uneasy, it was kind of a smirk. Mostly, at myself, and the look he gave my girlfriend was pure hatred. I was scared on what he was planning, would he hurt her? We had no idea what was going around his mind."

"In the following days it became clear Tarazaga-Orero was in fact stalking Harry." She says.

"We saw him on several occasions in my local pub, maybe four times in a week. Restaurants, we went to. He'd enter the pub or restaurant anywhere between a minute and two minutes after we arrived to meet friends. I felt watched, it made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. At this point I started to feel he was maybe following me around. He'd sit in my eyeline. He'd just watch and look over and wait for us to leave. He was always alone. We never seen anyone else with him." Harry says.

"One night, we're at home watching a movie with a few friends, when he posted almost 50 pound in cash through the door. It made us confused, we didn't really understand it." Kat tells us.

"I began to question why if Pablo was homeless he'd be sending us, or giving me money, through my letterbox?" Harry tells us.

"A few weeks later, I found two notes from Padlo Tarazaga-Orero that contained his bank details begging Harry for money. I was home alone that day, Harry was busy with work. I went around the house making sure everything was locked an secure wasn't able to get in. It got so bad, my nervous of him breaking that front door down, I ended up calling Harry who said he would send, Dom, Em, Harry J, Matt and Niall around, so I wasn't alone."

"One read: Harry I have put my bank account here, hopefully you can help me. Send me the money you offered me that night. The second read: I will take the money you offered me. It's my only option. Please give it to me." Harry said. "It was the first time since living in my residence I felt unsafe at home."

"It was a joke what he replied to in court. It didn't happen like that at all." Kat says sternly. "Harry, isn't that sort of person."

"Can you tell us a little of what he said in court?" We asked them. Harry nods.

"He said that, I tried to buy him. This wasn't the case at all. He said he was asleep and it was raining. Someome stopped with their car. I start shouting "hey, hey, hey! That I started asking him questions. I took out a bunch of notes, a ball of notes. Which is a lie, I rarely have that much on me. I was supposed of said, 'Let's go to a hotel, let's have some fun.' Which isn't true." Harry explains.

"I understood, Harry was trying to buy me with his money. I was scared. I didn't want to go with him. I didn't stalk him. I am not in love with him. I hope you don't mind me speaking on Harry's behalf. It was been incredibly hard on him, he's had to cancel performances, tv shows."

"Absolutely not. We do not mind." I say.

"The District Judge Nigrl Dean rubbished Tarazaga-Orero’s account at Hendon Magistrates Court. The Judge said I find Mr Styles and Miss McNamara to be a relisable and credible witnesses. The defendant is neither a credible witnes nor a reliable one. Mr Styles and Miss McNamara felt sorry for a young man they saw to be living without a home in winter. I find the suggestion that Mr Styles suggested he would accompany the defendant to a hotel for that to be completely incredible. He was trying to help another for whom he felt sorry." katherine explains to us.

"I've got it now babe." Harry says placing his arm around her shoulder. "Tarazaga-Orero was bailed pending sentencing on Monday Prosector Miss Weiss said: "Alarm and distress were caused to both of these lovely people. Such a lovely couple. Everyone speaks highly of them."

"We now have security at home and a panic lock/bar on our bedroom door, he locks every night. When he returns home after being away he checks Pablo isn't there." Katherine shakes her head as she says this. "We shouldn't have to do this, all this security around the house, the panic lock/bar, him searching every room and outside making sure he isn't in our home. We're good people, we just want to live our lives together."

"Padlo Tarazaga-Orero was sentenced to a 12-month community order including 30 days of rehabilitation activity, and ordered to pay £335 in total including £250 costs after being found guilty of stalking at Hendon Magistrates Court. The Judge told Padlo Tarazaga-Orero that he is making a restraining order in any case it's going to be for an indefinite period and will include the following area highlighted in red." Harry tells us.

"It centres on the home address of Harry Styles and Katherine McNamara and some of the adjacent lanes to keep you well away from their address. You're not to contact directly of indirectly Harry Styles, nor, Katherine McNamara including posting any messages on any social media platforms. The order also forbids Tarazaga-Orero from going within 270 yards of Styles, nor, McNamara, or any of their business or residential address including any theatre, venue, stadium or hall where he is to perform, nor any to do with Miss McNamara." Harry says.

"This is the end of the interview with Harry Styles and Katherine McNamara. There first interview together. Can anyone believe they were stalked for 2 months. Comment your thought down below👇"

Comments:-

@stylesfamily: Oh, my God. He was stalked. Some people take this celebrity thing to a whole to level. If he wasn't in love with him, then why follow them around.

@niallhoran: You can both come and stay at me tonight. If you want? @kat.mcnamara @harrystyles. I want to make sure you both have a comfortable sleep.

@niallhoranfans: Sweet^ some people in this world are just unreal. Did no one warned him that there's a law out there about stalking. That's why the rest of us avoid doing that.

@harrne: 😱😱😱 I wonder why they haven't really posted in a few months. I thought something bad happened. And, it did. He actually stalked him, and Kat. Let's not forget all this stress isn't good for the baby, and to actually scare her.

@hazza&kat: I hope you're both okay❤ @kat.mcnamara and @harrystyles.

@kat.mcnamara: Were both okay. We promise. Just shaken up. That's all. I don't if I'm gonna be able to stay here @harrystyles.

@domsherwood: UNREAL! HE SHOULD OF GOT TIME. I'm so angry at the system.

@niallhoran: You are both welcome to stay here, until you both found a place.

@niallhoranfans: How sweet is Niall. Offering them his place to stay at.

@harrystyles: Don't worry babe💙 I won't have you stay there if you don't want to.

@harrne: And the blue heart back. How I've missed the blue heart, more than I should have.

@hazza1d: 😂 Same! @harrne.

@harrystyles: You sure, Ni? We could always stay in a hotel.

@emeraude: Don't be silly.

@niallhoran: What @emeraude said. Don't be silly. I have enough rooms. We can have one big sleepover. It will only be till you can find another place. Maybe, now you can do that thing you told me about.

@emeraude: What!? Buy a house for themselves. Well, Harry buys the house, and puts it under Kat's name and his.

@kat.mcnamara: What! Really! You are gonna do that? I want to help pay.

@niallhoran: Em!! It was suppose to be a surprise.

@emeraude: SURPRISE! 😲😯 She now knows.

@harrystyles: I wanted it to be a surpise. But, I guess, our Em ruined it🙄😂 No. You can't pay. I was thinking of moving anyways, so you can redecorate it to your style.

@kat.mcnamara: It ain't gonna be mine, if I can't help pay for it.

@harrystyles: It will be. This is why I didn't want her knowing yet.

@emeraude: Sorry. I ruined your surpise. I felt left out on the surpise. So, I squeezed it out of Niall.

@niallhoran: Get over here. We're ordering a curry. Text us what you both want. My treat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
6.1K 1.6K 91
Hi, I'm Infinity Trevor I used to live in Cheshire with my boyfriend and his Family.Me and him were best of pals.Then we started dating. Things was p...
18.2K 319 20
In this One Direction fanfic. We meet a Radio hosts with nothing really happening in her life. She does the same old thing hang out with her bestfri...
4.5K 95 25
Jenna is gorgeous and as normal as can be, she has her friends just like everyone else, yet unlike a few, some of her friends were insanely famous, m...