A Hero's Journey (BNHA X Male...

By AkatsukiKuntaro

Meet (Y/N) (L/N), a loving, protective, and happy teenager. Well, not really since he gets violent if one ins... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Question and Vote
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Random
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 8

1.6K 38 31
By AkatsukiKuntaro

(Y/N POV)

1st test: 50-meter dash

I was paired up with Iida for this. There was a robotic camera with arms and its doing the countdown.

Robot: "On your marks..."

I bent down as my feet was warming up.

Robot: "Get set..."

My legs started to emit yellow lightning. When we heard the gunshot noise, we quickly ran towards the finish line. I looked over at Iida and saw that were in the same pace. I bursted out a big explosion from my hands to speed up. I crossed the finish line first as Iida comes a second later.

Robot: "(Y/N) (L/N), 2.01 seconds. Tenya Iida, 3.04 seconds!"

"Hey you were pretty fast." I said as I walk towards him.

He looked at me then smiled. "Ah, you were more faster than me. The results is the proof."

"Nah. I wouldn't have come first if I didn't add a big explosion."

I then got a weird feeling that someone was staring at my back while glaring. I just shrugged it off.

2nd test: Grip test

I made a thick metal glove  before I held into the machine. I squeezed it hard as it dings. I looked at it and it says, '434 kilos'

???: "Woah! You're pretty strong!"

I turned beside me and saw a red-haired guy looking at the machine I'm holding in awe. He then helds out his hand.

Kirishima: "I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way!"

I smiled at him as I shake his hands.

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N)"

3rd test: Standing Long jump

I blasted powerful air from my palms and feet and fly all the way to the end of the sandpit.

4th test: Ball Throw

I was left out in this test since I already did the test earlier.

It was the brown-haired girl's turn to throw. She threw the ball as we watched the ball going far away. When it was long enough, Aizawa showed us her score in his phone.

"Infinity?!" We all shouted.

Man, she's good.

It was now Izuku's turn. He stepped into the circle as he takes a deep breath.

Iida: "Midoriya is not in a good situation."

I turned to my side to see Iida thinking with Katsuki beside him.

Katsuki: "Eh? Of course, he's a quirkless wimp."

Iida looked shocked.

Iida: "Quirkless? Don't you know what he did in the exams?"

(Y/N): "He doesn't know since he's busy in stealing robots and getting points.."

Katsuki: "Shut up, elemental freak!"

(Y/N): "Here we go again with the nicknames..."

I shifted back my focus on Izuku. He takes a deep breath as he forms a stance. His arm glows red then throws the ball but it disappeared quickly. His throw was only 46 meters.

Izuku: "Huh? I swear I was trying to use it."

Aizawa: "I erased it."

We all turned to Aizawa to see his capturing weapon and his hair floating, his eyes red, with an angry look.

Aizawa: "The entrance exam was not logical at all. Even someone like you got accepted."

Izuku: "You erased my quirk?"

Izuku suddenly gasps.

Izuku: "Those goggles! The quirk that erases quirks within eyesight, The Erasure Hero, Eraser Head!"

Now that he mentioned it, his goggles are a bit familiar. But I didn't expect for him to look like that.

(A/N: Okay I'm tired of not saying their names =>=)

Kaminari: "Eraser? Never heard of him."

Hagakure: "I've heard of him. He's an underground hero."

Aizawa: "You can't control your quirk, can you? If you break down again, were you expecting someone to save you?"

Izuku: "N-Not at all!"

Aizawa then captures him with his capturing weapon and brings him closer.

Aizawa: "Regardless of your intentions, it will end up being that way. A long time ago, a stiffingly passionate hero became a legend after saving 1000 people in a disaster. With the same courage, you save one person and became a useless doll afterwards."

(Y/N): 'Is he talking about All Might?'

Aizawa: "Izuku Midoriya, you can't become a hero with that power."

(Y/N): 'What the-?!'

Aizawa then lets go of Izuku as he takes a step back.

Aizawa: "I returned your quirk to you. You can throw once more. Get it over with."

Then he walked away. Izuku looked at me with sad eyes. I smiled at him to cheer him up.

Izuku: "What should I do what should I do?"

I thought for a while on how to use his power. I then thought of something. What if he could focus the power of One for All only on his hand? Not hus whole arm. That could work right? I looked at him with determined eyes

And as if he can read my mind, he nodded and concentrated again. But je didn't focus the power on his hand. He focused it on his finger? Nah atleast its better if its only a finger that's damaged than a whole fucking hand. When he released the ball it created blast of wind in which it's kinda refreshing to feel.

(3rd POV)

There are some gasps heard as (Y/N) just smirked.

(Y/N): 'Way to go, Mr. I'm not giving up...'

Izuku was panting while balling his fist. He turns to Aizawa with a smile.

Izuku: "Sensei... I haven't broken down yet."

Aizawa: "This kid...."

(Y/N) runs up to Izuku and puts him on a headlock while ruffling his hair.

(Y/N): "Way to go buddy!"

Izuku: "(Y-Y/N), i-it hurts! Stop it!"

Kaminari: "Over 700 meters?!"

Uraraka: "He finally got a hero-like score!"

Iida: "His finger is swelling. The entrance exam too... what a strange quirk..."

Aoyama: "Not so stylish tho.."

Katsuki: 'What was that?! Quirks develop at the age of 4! It's impossible! But right now...'

He suddenly hot a flashback when he cornered Izuku on an alleyway. His eye was twitching in anger as he stares at Izuku trying to stand up straight while (Y/N) talks about something.

(Y/N) hears some popping sound in the distance. He turns around and saw Katsuki emmiting explosions from his palms as he runs towards them while shouting.

Katsuki: "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku!"

Izuku became scared shitless as (Y/N) just deadpanned at him. Just as he was about to get closer, Aizawa's capture weapon suddenly wraps around his face and body.

Katsuki: "What the hell is this cloth? It's hard..."

Aizawa: "It's a capture weapon made with special alloy wires and carbon fiber."

They looked at Aizawa to see him using his quirk on Katsuki

Aizawa: "Jeez, don't make me use my quirk again and again. I have dry eyes!"

All: "What a waste for such an awesome quirk!"

Present Mic: "Teacher for U.A's Class 1-A, Shota Aizawa!One look can erase a quirk! A blink returns it!"

Aizawa then lets go of Katsuki as he deactivates his quirk

Aizawa: "We're wasting time. Get ready for the next."

Izuku then returns to the other students as (Y/N) stayed in front of Katsuki. Katsuki was gritting his teeth. He then glanced at Izuku with an angry expression.

Katsuki: 'Just a few days ago, you were just a pebble on the side of the road. You were just a pebble on the side of the road!'

He then felt a hand on his shoulder. He quickly turns to see (Y/N) with a slight smile.

(Y/N): "There's nothing to get angry about, Katsuki. Atleast be a little happy for your childhood friend."

He then walks off. Katsuki then glances at (Y/N) who was now talking with Izuku and Uraraka.

Katsuki: 'You were always the cleverest out of the three of us. You never took a side. So why did you take that pebbles side?!'

(Y/N POV)

We then do the sit-ups, sit-and-reach, and some other tests. After that, we all huddled in front of Aizawa to see our scores.

Aizawa: "Let's quickly announce the results. I simply summed up each test's scores. Since it's a waste of time explaining, I'll show you all."

He then shows the scores through a projector from his phone. The scores are on a laser screen.

1st: (Y/N) (L/N)
2nd: Shoto Todoroki
3rd: Momo Yaoyoruzu
4th: Katsuki Bakugo
5th: Tenya Iida
6th: Fumikage Tokoyami
7th: Mezo Shoji
8th: Mashirao Ojiro
9th: Eijiro Kirishima
10th: Mina Ashido
11th: Ochaco Uraraka
12th:  Koji Koda
13th: Rikido Sato
14th: Tsuyu Asui
15th: Yuga Aoyama
16th: Hanta Sero
17th: Denki Kaminari
18th: Kyoka Jiro
19th: Toru Hagakure
20th: Minoru Mineta
21st: Izuku Midoriya

(Y/N): 'Ehhh? Didn't expect myself to be third... andd Izuku's at the bottom. Hehehehehe...I know that the threat Aizawa gave is an empty threat. He only did that to fully use our quirks.'

I looked at Izuku and saw him looking gloomy. I began snickering as Iida noticed this.

Iida: "What are you snickering about? This is a serious matter!"

(Y/N): "You'll see Iida, you'll see..."

Aizawa: "Oh right. The expelling part is a lie."

He then smiled creepily.

Aizawa: "It was a logical lie to make sure you use your quirks fully."

(Y/N): "....nailed it."

Everyone around me went quiet before shouting:

Everyone: "EHHHHH?!?!"

Yaoyorozu: "Of course it's a lie, duh. It's not that hard to figire it out."

I could literally see some people thinking about four words:

'I didn't noticed it...'

Sero: "I was kinda nervous.."

Kirishima: "I'll take on any challenge."

I saw Bakugo looking away with an annoyed face. I guess he got fooled too.

Aizawa: "We're done. The curriculum is in thr classroom so take a look at it."

Izuku sighed deeply beside me as Aizawa approaches him.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, get fixed at granny's office. Our training from tomorrow will be even harder. Be prepared."

Aanndd he walks away. I accompanied Izuku to Recovery Girl's office to get him healed.

(Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N getting bombarded with questions by his classmates.)

Izuku: "I'm exhausted..."

(Y/N): "You know how Recovery Girl's powers work right? So you will get really tired."

I stopped walking when he felt a hand on my shoulders. I turned around to see Iida. He also has a hand on Izuku's shoulder.

(Y/N): "Iida."

Izuku: "Iida?"

Iida: "Is your finger better?"

Izuku: "Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl."

We then started to walk again.

Iida: "I didn't see that coming from Mr. Aizawa. I actually thought it was the best method. Who knew a teacher would use a lie."

(Y/N): "Well everyone uses lies to get the someone's attention. For example, whem I was in preschool, my mom mentioned that if I take vitamins, I will be immune to every sickness. Of course, me being a kid, I followed it. In the end of the day, I got a pretty high fever."

Iida: "Hmmm.. makes sense. But still!"

(3rd POV)

???: "Hey!"

They stopped and turned around to see Uraraka running towards them while waving her hands.

Uraraka: "Hey you three! Are you going to the station? Wait for me!"

Izuku: "Uraraka!"

Iida: "Your that infinity girl..."

(Y/N) just waved at her.

Uraraka: "I'm Ochaco Uraraka. You're Tenya Iida, you're (Y/N) (L/N) and you're Deku Midoriya, right?

(Y/N): 'Deku... Midoriya?'

He started snickering as Izuku was surprised.

Izuku: "Deku?"

Uraraka:"During the physical exams, that Bakugo guy said..."

Everyone's imagination: "Damn you, Deku!"

(Y/N) just sweat dropped.

(Y/N): "Totally Katsuki..."

Izuku: "Well my actual name is Izuku, but Kacchan says Deku for fun..."

Iida: "So it's an insult.."

Uraraka: "Ah sorry! I didn't know!"

(Y/N): "He always calls Izuku that he became used to it..."

Iida and Uraraka then became quiet and stared at him.

(Y/N): "What?"

Uraraka: "Y-You called him by his first name.."

Izuku then shakes his hand in front of them.

Izuku: "A-ahh he calls someone's first name if he's close to the person. I knew him for a long time now! Even Kacchan."

Iida & Uraraka: "Ahhhhh."

Uraraka: "But Deku sounds like 'you can do it'. So I like that name."

Izuku became red as (Y/N) just whistles nonchantly.

Izuku:"I'm Deku!"

Iida: "Midoriya?! You're shallow. Isn't it an insult?!"

Izuku turns aroumd with his hands covering his red face.

Izuku: "It's the Copernican Revolution."

Uraraka: "Cope...?

(Y/N) just laughs at what's happening in front of him.

Izuku: (Y-Y/N)! Stop laughing!"

(Y/N) calms himself down as he positions his arms behind his head.

(Y/N): "Okay, okay. Let's go now."

The four of them then continues to walk. (Y/N) looks over to tye other three as Izuku was talking to Uraraka. He smiled a bit before closing his eyes.

(Y/N): 'Glad you made some new friends, bud...'

———————————————————

Hello! So as some of you have noticed, I took off the "Weapon Creation" explanation from Chapter 2. I decided to just make it a part of (Y/N)'s quirk. And I've been thinking, should All Might give One for All to (Y/N) too?

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
179K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
576K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...