TWINS-book 1-

By _panda_bear_xo

You and Killua are twins, what can be so different about you two? Killua is brave and can do anything he wish... More

The x Beginning x Zoldcks
The x Hunter x Exam
The x Phase x One
Meeting x The x Two
The x Second x Phase
On X The X Ship
The x Third x Phase
The x Zevil x Island
Ideas! (Not a Chapter)
The X Zevil X Island II
Leaving X The X Exam
Back x At x "Home"
14
You Have Reached the End
Author's note
Authors Note

(Not a Chapter)

950 12 1
By _panda_bear_xo

Okay so as you all know, I am not really having any ideas on how to continue this book...I will still keep it and when I do get more ideas for the next few chapters, I will come back and write it.

I am going to take a break from this book...ever since the year of 2021 started, I feel myself become very distant, I try many things and hobbies but they don't grow onto me...I am going to take a break from this book and will hopefully come back soon to finish it!

Thank you all for reading this book!

While I am on this "Break" of mine, I will be working on unpublished books and hopefully, come back with more books to all of your likings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 769 37
A romance story~ because this man is way too handsome. #1 #thedragonprince 3/5/2023 #1 #aaravos 3/4/2023
5K 79 9
Izuku was the Reincarnation of a Version of Goku, that was seemingly different The Idea for this was brought by me watching the What of Video by Smug...
257K 7.4K 13
๐‘ฐ๐’›๐’–๐’Œ๐’– ๐‘ด๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’š๐’‚ ๐’™ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’–๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š! ๐‘ญ๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’” '๐‘จ' ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’...
204K 6.1K 25
The notorious Phantom Troupe has 13 members, but no one has ever heard of the thirteenth member. Abelina is 25 years old and travels the world gather...