Stolen Hearts (Harry Potter x...

By avocadoriceandmilk

*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like... More

..Author's Notes & Welcome!..
..Prologue..
Y3~The Beginning of something new..
Y3~Tea Leaves & Buckbeak..
Y3~..Boggarts..
Y3~..Hogsmade & Quidditch..
Y3~..Snow days at Hogwarts..
Y3~..A Firebolt..
Y3~..The Stag & Doe..
Y3~A Hippogriff's fate..
Y3~..The Truth Comes Out..
..Author's Notes..
Y4•+*..Catching up..
Y4•+*..The Burrow..
Y4•+*..Quidditch World Cup 1994..
Y4•+*..More coffee, anyone?
Y4•+*..The Triwizard Tournament & Unforgivable Curses..
Y4•+*..Guests & Champions..
Y4•+*..Potter Stinks..
Y4•+*..The First Task & S.P.E.W..
Y4•+*..Dance Lessons & Partners
Y4•+*..The Yule Ball
Y4•+*..The Prefect's Bathroom..
Y4•+*..The Second Task & a reconciliation..
Y4•+*..Rita Skeeter..
Y4•+*The Third Task & Goodbyes..
..Author's Notes..

Y3~..Sirius Black..

2.2K 61 124
By avocadoriceandmilk

Over the next week, the news of Sirius Black's escape spread around the Wizarding World. And it seemed as though it was the only thing on people's minds.

And mouth.

Sirius Black had escaped from probably the most secure prisons in the Wizarding World.

Sirius Black is known for murdering twelve muggles, along with his rumored best friend, Peter Pettigrew.

Y/N and Joseph felt uneasy when they went to Diagon Alley in the weekend, everywhere Y/N looked their were posters of Sirius Black that indicated he had escaped.

Just by looking at the picture Y/N felt scared, she wasn't the only one, the people in Diagon Alley seemed to be in a rush, getting supplies for their kids and leaving as soon as possible.

"Everything seems more - solid," said Joseph, he rubbed his knuckles. "Tense, you know."

"Yeah," said Y/N softly, it was still the middle of summer and yet the air seemed dry and cold.

Joseph noticed her scared tone and put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"It'll be alright, Y/N. They'll catch him."

"But I'm going off to Hogwarts," said Y/N, looking up at him.

"Hogwarts has to be the safest place," said Joseph reasonably, he frowned. "At least you'll have your friends for company, I'll sit at home like a loner."

Y/N chuckled.

Y/N and Joseph had successfully gotten the supplies without getting murdered my someone who had espaced Azkaban, but to Y/N's disappointment, Harry hadn't showed up at all.

She tried not to feel disappointed, Diagon Alley was big, she could've walked past him without really realizing it.

"Or its probably just the fact about everything thats going on." said Y/N quietly.

"You sure theirs no ghosts, Y/N?"

"Yes dad!"

***

September first had to be Y/N's favorite date, she was off to Hogwarts for her third year, and thats when all the fun things happen according to Joseph and Ron.

"Ah, third year," Joseph sighed as they boarded Y/N's stuff on the train. "The year you get to go into Hogsmade."

"You signed my form, right?"

"Yes, Y/N." said Joseph patiently. "You've asked that all morning now."

"I'm just making sure!"

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes, I've got my robes, books -"

"Wand?"

"Of course I do!"

Snow, Y/N's owl hooted.

Joseph scoffed and took out a wand from his pocket, Y/N frowned. "That's your-"

That's when she noticed it, the same designs as her wand, light brown with a smooth edge.

"Huh."

"You've got my wand, young lady."

Y/N reached into her pockets and took out a black wand, with rune signs.

"Oh! I was in a rush I didn't realize which wand was mine."

Joseph shook his head and handed Y/N his wand as she handed him back his.

"Hi Y/N!"

Y/N turned around and saw Ron and Hermione boarding the Hogwarts Express, waving. Y/N waved back. Mrs. Weasley right next to them.

"Hello Y/N dear!"

"Hi Mrs. Weasley!"

The train blew the whisle.

Joseph turned to look at Y/N and brought her into a hug.

"Stay safe you lunatic, don't get killed."

"Same to you," said Y/N, rolling her eyes.

Joseph hugged her tighter.

"I mean it, stay safe."

"I will dad." said Y/N, closing her eyes sadly.

She opened them, and looked up at him she gave him a kiss on the cheek, one last wave before she boarded.

"Its chilly out there, isn't it?" said Hermione as she slightly shivered in her light coat, walking up to Y/N.

"Hermione can't you deal?" said Ron, frowning, walking after her.

"Just because you can deal with this weather doesn't mean we all can-"

"Hermione, Ron!" Y/N cut them off. "Respectfully, shut up!"

Her owl, snow, hooted as though agreeing.

Y/N smiled at him, he stared back at her with her bright brown eyes.

Ron frowned, suddenly his eyes widened unexpectedly.

"Wait!" Ron panicked as he rummaged through his pockets. "Scabbers!"

Clunk, Clunk, Clunk

Y/N, Hermione and Ron turned to face the window, Mrs. Weasley was holding a fat rat, it was Scabbers.

Hermione opened the window and Ron grabbed Scabbers from Mrs. Weasley's hands.

"Don't lose him!" said Mrs. Weasley, pointing a finger at him lecturingly.

"Yes mum," said Ron as he stuffed Scabbers in his pocket.

"See you Mrs. Weasley!" said Hermione and Y/N as the train started to move slowly.

"Goodbye dears!"

Joseph ran up to the window, waving as he grinned handsomely.

"See you!"

"Bye Joseph!" said Ron and Hermione.

"See you, dad." said Y/N, smiling.

"See you," said Joseph, saluting at her playfully.

Y/N chuckled, the train gained speed and Joseph waved at the kids until it turned and it out of sight.

"Shall we find a compartment?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, yes of course," said Hermione as she walked along the train corridor.

When Y/N and Ron stopped looking at the amazing view outside, they turned to look at Hermione who was a few feet away, standing in front of a compartment.

Y/N and Ron caught up with her.

"What's up?" said Ron.

"I found one," said Hermione, turning to look at them. "I mean - its better than nothing and having to share one with Malfoy and his goons."

Y/N grimaced. "Yeah, your right."

She looked in and there, was a man, who appeared to be sleeping.

"Well.. it's better than nothing," said Y/N as she looked at Ron's hesitant expression.

Her owl hooted in agreement.

He nodded as they opened the compartment door.

Y/N and Hermione sat side by side, as Ron sat beside the man, looking hesitant.

"Who's that?" said Ron, as he moved away farther.

"Professor Remus Lupin." Hermione observed.

"How do you know everything?" asked Ron, clearly surprised Hermione knew.

"Its on his trunk, Ronald."

She pointed at the racket on top of them.

"Oh, right-"

Y/N chuckled.

"I wonder where Harry is," she said thoughtfully. "Do you think the Dursley's prevented him from coming?" she added desperately.

"No," said Hermione, giving her a reassuringly smile. "Harry went to go talk to Mr. Weasley, he said he would meet us on the train."

"Do you reckon he didn't board?" said Ron.

"Don't be silly, Ron." said Hermione. "Mr. Weasley would make sure he did board."

"Yeah, your right," said Ron, relaxed.

He instead looked at Remus Lupin.

"What do you reckon he'll teach?"

"Their isn't any other subject available for teachers except for Defense Against the Dark Arts" said Y/N, leaning back in her seat.

Snow hooted.

Y/N turned to look at her, "What's wrong?"

She hooted once more, looking irritated.

"I can't let you out, Snow," Y/N whispered. "There's someone else in here, and they're sleeping!"

Snow hooted and hid her face with her wing, Y/N sighed and she turned to face Ron and Hermione.

"As I was saying...since Lockhart tried to take away our memory's last year and instead took away his."

Ron blushed, he found himself guilty of that, Lockhart had after all used his broken wand.

"Oh! I didn't tell you! I got a new wand!"

"You did?" said Hermione excitedly.

"Yeah," said Ron, nodding his head hysterically, he reached into his pockets and took out a new looking wand.

"Fourteen inches, it's made of willow and has a core of unicorn hair!"

Y/N and Hermione didn't answer because at that precise moment, the compartment door opened.

"I was looking all over for you three!"

Y/N grinned and turned her head away from Ron's new wand.

When she stared at the thirteen year old boy in front of her she couldn't believe her eyes.

Harry had gone through some changes, he was slightly taller, his bangs were no longer there and his hair was slightly longer in the back than in the front.

But Y/N couldn't help but realize how mature he looked now.

"Hi Harry!" said Ron and Hermione together.

Harry smiled and turned to look at Y/N who blinked blankly.

"Y/N?" said Harry, he tilted his head slightly. "You there?"

Y/N snapped out of her trance and saw Harry staring at her, with a playful smile on his lips.

"Right, sorry." Y/N shook her head, she looked up at Harry who raised his eyebrows as though he was waiting for a hug.

"Oh come here," Y/N laughed, she grabbed his arm and pulled him towards her.

"Aye, aye! Y/N!" Harry shrieked.

Harry stumbled over his feet but luckily he fell on the seat.

Y/N stared down at him, smirking. "You're a fool."

"Haha." Harry said bitterly, he sat up.

"Look at you.."

"What do you mean?" said Harry hurriedly, he tried to fix his hair.

"Oh, just leave it," said Y/N, swatting his hand away. "Your hair looks fine."

"...what were you saying?"

"Nothing. You just look- well, more mature, that's all." said Y/N, shrugging, a smile playing at the end of her lips.

"As if he was," Ron muttered.

Harry glared at him, he turned to face Y/N once more, his expression softening.

"Do I?" he smiled shyly.

"Course," said Y/N, she returned his smile.

"Oh cut it out you both!" said Ron frustratingly. "Before I throw up all over this floor."

Hermione rolled her eyes at him.

"I need to talk to you three." said Harry, leaning forwards.

"What about?" said Ron.

Harry opening his mouth and closed it frowning, he turned to look at Remus Lupin.

"Its fine, Harry, he's sleeping" said Hermione.

"Right well...erm...I heard a conversation between Mr. and Mrs.Weasley last night."

"What do you mean?" Y/N demanded. "You weren't at the Dursleys?"

Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

"He ran away," said Ron, Y/N turned to face him sharply.

"And he stayed at the Leaky Cauldron and we met up there," he said, hesitantly.

"What - why though?" said Y/N, turning to face Harry.

"We'll get into that later," said Hermione quickly.

"No, its alright." he turned to face Y/N, scared at what she was going to say. "I sorta...er...blew up my Aunt Marge because she was talking garbage about my parents.."

"Can the Dursleys get any worse?"

"You don't want to know," said Harry, he paused and grinned teasingly. "At least I got a good reaction from Dudley."

Y/N and Harry chuckled as Ron and Hermione stared in between them.

"You both done? Harry mate, if you haven't forgotten, you want to tell us something." said Ron.

"Oh right," said Harry, his cheeks turning pink. "Theres this killer called Sirius Black and he's after me apparently, trying to well...kill me,"

"I heard about him" said Y/N, shivering at the thought. "Heard he murdered his friend and killed many people"

"I heard he was in Azkaban..." said Ron.

"Yeah, well it looks like he escaped to come after me..." said Harry.

It fell dark outside and it raindrops were starting to fall faster by the second. Ron raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Wait, so let me get this straight..Sirius Black escaped Azkaban to come after you?"

"Yeah," said Harry, nodding.

"They'll catch him one day," said Hermione, petting her ginger cat. "I mean everyones looking for him.."

"Sure," said Ron shrugging. "except no ones ever broken out of Azkaban before." he thought. "And he's a murderous raving lunatic."

"Thanks Ron" said Harry sarcastically.

The train had stopped, Y/N, who was at the edge of her seat fell to the floor with a thump.

Harry extended a hand to help her up, while he looked around.

Y/N took it and got up. "What was that all about?"

"Why are we stopping?" said Hermione, frowning. "We can't be there yet.."

Harry got up and opened the compartment door, Y/N gazed over his shoulder and saw that many people were sticking there heads out of there compartments, wondering what the trouble was.

The train slightly moved and Harry and Y/N fell on there seats again.

"Whats going on?" said Ron nervously.

The door of the compartment door closed shut.

"Don't know" said Harry, he tried to reassure them. "Maybe we've just broken down.."

"As if that were good," said Y/N bitterly.

The compartment fell dark, Hermione gasped.

Snow hooted hysterically, Y/N opened her cage and she huddled up next to her, falling silent.

"Ouch, Ron that was my foot" said Hermione.

Ron didn't pay attention to her and looked out the window.

The lights flickered and the light turned back on.

"Theres something moving out there..." he informed.

"What do you mean?" said Y/N, anxiously, she gripped the end of her seat.

The train fell dark once more.

"I think..." said Ron. "There's someone coming on board.."

The train gave another rough shake, Hermione gripped Y/N's arm.

It had started to grow cold.

The Quartet watched in horror as the window, and the bottle of water near it froze completely.

Harry got up from his seat and sat next to Y/N, at once Y/N gripped his hand.

She let out a shaky breath as she looked around, Harry stared at her, he could see her breath in the cold.

Harry took of the sweater he had on and handed it to her.

"Keep it" said Y/N, refusing to take it.

"No, here. Your freezing" said Harry, shoving it into her hands.

"It'll go away," said Y/N, moving the sweater on his lap.

"Take it!" said Harry, shoving it into her hands and gripping so that she doesn't let go.

"Fine!"

Y/N took the sweater and put it on, at once she fell slightly warm.

She looked at Harry who pretended to whistle.

"Shut it!"

"Keep your couple problems somewhere else" muttered Ron, waving a hand at them.

Harry frowned, his cheeks heating up.

The train shook more roughly this time.

"Bloody Hell!" yelled Ron, he jumped off his seat and ran over to Hermione. "What's happening!"

There was dark figure right outside there compartment door, it had spider like hands, with one finger it opened the compartment door.

Harry gripped Y/N's hand as he stared in horror.

It had a hood over its head, it was a floating black figure.

It stared directly at Harry.

Hermione's cat hissed and Ron's rat scabbers squealed and hid in Ron's pocket.

"Hermione...this isn't a good time, but what's your cats name?" said Y/N quietly.

Hermione smacked her on the back of the head lightly.

Harry and the black figure stared at each other and to Y/N, Hermione and Ron's horror it was as though Harry soul was being sucked out of his body.

"Harry!" said Y/N.

Y/N's breath hitched in her throat as memories she didn't know she remembered rushed to her head, hopelessness...

A warm smile that soon vanished..

A cloaked figure on a rainy day telling Joseph something as he carried baby Y/N in his arms..

Y/N shook her head, her eyes shut tight, she felt Hermione grab her hand.

Y/N's eyes remained closed and then -- there was a source of light, Y/N opened her eyes and saw that Remus Lupin had woken up, his wand pointed directly at the figure and it crawled away.

Y/N yelped as Harry fell on her lap, conscious or not she didn't know..

The lights returned once more and the train began to move once more.

Her memories fading away until they became blurry when she thought back to them.

She shook her head and looked at Harry.

"Harry! Harry!"

Y/N removed his glasses and waved a hand in front of his face.

"He'll be fine"

Y/N looked up and saw Remus Lupin, he took out a chocolate bar as though Hermione, Ron and Y/N said "trick-or-treat"

He broke the chocolate in half and handed a piece to Y/N, Hermione and Ron.

They all hesitantly took a bite, the color returning to their faces.

Y/N smiled weakly and looked up at Remus.

"Thanks for leading that creature away."

He nodded, and smiled.

"I heard your bickering," he said. "Something about a sweater?"

"Oh, that.." said Y/N, rolling her eyes foolishly. "That was nothing."

Remus chuckled.

Harry stirred, he opened his eyes and blinked.

He saw Y/N's face before him, smiling down at him kindly.

He felt his stomach do weird things, and then his face heated up as he sat up, realizing he was on Y/N's lap.

"Your alright!" said Y/N, as she placed his glasses on his nose.

Harry smiled weakly and pushed his glasses up. "Course I am."

Remus took out a chocolate bar and broke a piece. "Here eat this, it'll help."

Harry took it, examining it closely.

"Its alright, its chocolate."

Harry looked at the compartment door. "What was that thing?"

"It was a dementor, one of the guards of Azkaban." Remus explained. "They're checking the train for Sirius Black. Now excuse me I have to have a word with the driver"

He got up and made his way toward the door, he turned around and looked at Harry. "Eat. You'll feel better"

And with that he left.

Harry stared at the chocolate, and took a bite. "What happened to me?"

"Well, you sort of passed out" said Hermione.

"And you fell on Y/N's lap." Ron added.

Y/N shot him a dirty look.

"And did any of you three, you know.....pass out?" Harry asked ignoring Ron.

"No," said Ron. "I felt that I would never be cheerful again."

Y/N and Hermione nodded, Y/N shivered slightly.

"But someone was screaming" said Harry. "A woman"

"No one was screaming, Harry" said Hermione.

Harry let out a breath and looked out the window, into the cold and rainy night.

Y/N turned to look at Hermione.

"So uh, Hermione. What's your cats name?"

"Are you serious?" said Hermione, chuckling. "You asked me that question in a life or death situation!"

"I was just asking!" said Y/N, folding her arms. "How do you expect me to apologize to him or her if I accidentally step on them one day!"

Ron snorted, Hermione giggled and Harry laughed.

"Oh come on!" said Y/N angrily. "You can't tell me not a single one of you are capable of accidentally  stepping on a cat!"

A/N~ I'm so sorry for not updating this book! With the holidays going on and school business I wasn't able to sit down and update. But now, here I am. Hope you guys enjoy! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 480 24
You are a slytherin...well for your first 5 years at Hogwarts at least...a love story between you and Ron Weasley! Some drama goes down between you...
87 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
11.7K 452 17
SWEAR IT GET BETTER AFTER THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS After years of homeschooling, you finally join Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in your fo...
80.1K 3.7K 37
"Why do you keep looking at me?" Y/N finally asked, her eyes still focused on the book in her hands. Hermione's voice was gentle as she replied, "I l...