•The boarding School• SBI...

By LittleNell05

// This fic is unfinished due to the allegations grooming allegations against Dream, and because I do not fee... More

One-Techno
Two-Techno
Three-Wilbur
Four-Tommy
Five-Techno
Six-Wilbur
Seven-Wilbur
Eight-Tommy
Nine-Techno
Ten-Wilbur
Eleven-Niki
Twelve-Techno
Thirteen-Techno
Fourteen-Tommy
Fifteen-Tommy
Sixteen-Tubbo
Seventeen-Wilbur
Eighteen-Techno
Nineteen-Tommy
Twenty-Wilbur
Twentyone-wilbur
Twentytwo-Techno
Twentyfour-Wilbur
Twentyfive-Fundy
TwentySix-Quackity
Twentyseven-Techno
Twentyeight-Tommy
Twentynine-Tommy
Thirty-Wilbur
Thirtyone-Wilbur
Thirtytwo-Fundy
Thirtythree-Niki
Thirtyfour-Niki
Thirtyfive-Wilbur
Thirtysix-Wilbur
Thirtyseven-Wilbur
Thirtyeight-Tommy
Thirtynine-Tommy
Forty-Niki
Fortyone-Wilbur
Fortytwo-Wilbur
Fortythree-Wilbur
Fortyfour-Sally
Fortyfive-Quackity
Fortysix-Sally

Twentythree-Fundy

8.4K 410 53
By LittleNell05

I walked carefully down the corridor. Luckily I'm quite light on my feet, so the floorboards didn't creak. I stopped when I could hear the people's voices clearly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" The first voice asked.

The second person laughed, "I've made up my mind", she spoke, "They'll leave, then everything will go back to the way it was before!"

Are they talking about who I think they are?

"Don't you think this is a bit...extreme?" The first girl asked.

The second one scoffed, "This is the only way. You mustn't question me again!"

The first one sighed too, "consider it done then"

What are they planning? I gasped...a bit too loudly. Whoops!

"Did you hear that?" One asked. "Who's there?" The other asked, clearly directed towards me.

I ran as fast as I could and pulled open my room door. I almost fell over but regained balance quickly. I shut the door, locking it tightly.

The room went silent...waiting patiently for an explanation. We waited, nobody tried to come in our room. "What happened?" Wilbur hissed. I sat on my bed and turned to face him. "Someone is plotting something...I think it has to do with you guys", I replied quietly. It was too dark to see anything but I could feel the tension in the air.

"Did you hear in anything else?" Techno asked. Oh he's awake too? I shook my head before I realised that they couldn't see me. That's embarrassing.. "No, they realised someone was there so..." Technoblade sighed. "Let's just get some rest then, and figure It out in the morning..." Wilbur muttered, yawning.

I got into my bed...not that I'd be able to get much sleep after that anyway. They didn't see that it was me...did they?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665 63 10
Techno took in a deep breath, allowing the thoughts to creep down his throat and wrap around his heart, pressing tightly as they took root. Completel...
154 4 16
After a war that has gone for centuries, King Philza of Zariya decides to invite his enemy kingdom to sign a peace treaty. But it would only make sen...
2K 49 14
HII THIS IS LITERALLY MY FIRST PUBLISHED THING FJSJDJD !!TW: Mentions of self-harm, childhood trauma/abuse, mental breakdowns/panic attacks!! Tommy i...
11.5K 368 29
Dreambur cause there isn't enough. (DISCLAIMER: When I wrote the chapters with Zelk and Mega being.... Let's just say sus for now, it was before it w...