BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 14πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 20πŸ’™

832 46 11
By SkySeaSahara

11 years ago~

Namjoon was an orphan since his birth and the orphanage he used to live wasn't a good place for kids. They used children to earn money. All children had to work if they want foods but it's too only one meal. That's where he found his first friend aka Min Yoongi.

Yoongi's parents died from a car accident and he had no one to live with.

Both boys had to work under a building construction company and one day, their boss brought a boy to work with them.

The problem is the boy's abnormal behaviour. He always had a blank face and wasn't interested in communicating at all. He just came to the workplace and leave after completing his job. No one knew who is he and where he lived. He was about 11 years old but he never acted like a kid.

Every kid there had a hard life but at least they had their mind of a kid. But it seems like this boy's innocence completely vanished within him and he acted like a grown up man. They thought he muted because they never saw or heard he talks.
Both Yoongi and Namjoon tried to talk with him but they only got a cold shoulder by younger.

One day, as usual, Namjoon and Yoongi began his work but they couldn't continue it any longer when Namjoon Accidentally broke one of the shovels. Namjoon was scared like hell because he knew how much strict his boss was. Yoongi tried to help him but unfortunately for them, they caught by their boss.

"You_ you_YOU LITTLE FUCKER! HOW DARE YOU!" The boss yelled seething in anger.

"I_ I-I'm sorry b-boss. I_ I'll pay. I'll pay." Little Namjoon said while stuttering.

"Haha, pay? How? With your body?" The man laughed like a manic. Namjoon can't even afford a meal. How can he pay for this?

"You made a bad mistake boy and you will get punishment for it." Namjoon just stood there helplessly with a trembling body. He let the man drag him god knows where.

After a while, he found himself in a storeroom with his boss. The room was dark and there wasn't any place to escape. He saw his boss walked towards him with a whip.

"Oh no no no boss! Please no. I'll do anything but please don't hurt me." Namjoon said backing away from the man He shivered when his body hit on the wall.

"Shut up kid. Today is really a bad day for me. And don't make it worse okay."

"A-a_ I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ple_AGHhhhh" Namjoon screamed when the whip hit his skin. It was so painful for the kid and he began to tear up. Crying with pain and fear.

It was continued for more than 10 minutes. Namjoon was bleeding and about to fell into the unconscious. But before he closed his eyes, the storeroom door suddenly flew open. He could recognise who they were. Yoongi and the mute boy.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? DO YOU WANT TO GET PUNISHED TOO?" The man yelled angrily. 

Yoongi's eyes widened in shock when he saw Namjoon on the floor bleeding. He run to him when the mute boy stopped the man from coming. He tried to help the bleeding boy to get up but both of them stopped in their tracks when they saw what happening in front of their eyes.

The mute boy beating the man with a chair like crazy. The man already unconscious on the floor and yoongi felt his blood went cold after seeing the anger on the mute boy. How could a kid like him have such rage his inside?

"HEY! Stop it. We should go. STOP. YOU WILL KILL HIM." Finally Yoongi able to stop the younger but got goosebumps in fear how the boy glared at him.

Somehow, they managed to escape from there. They didn't know the man dead or not. But they knew one thing that they will never able to go back.

"Hey, thank you for helping us." Yoongi said while walking. He had to carry now unconscious boy from his back. It wasn't that much hard due to the younger's thin body. He was not better than him but still, he managed.

Yoongi got nothing as a reply from the younger. Not surprised though.

"At least can you tell me where are we going?" Yoongi tried again. He was following the younger in a forest and he didn't know where he going. Again, he only got silence as an answer. He sighed and just let the younger to lead the way.

After a few minutes, they came to a somewhat open place which was hidden from the outside. He awed at the beautiful place. The corner in the open area, there was a broken and dilapidated van. The mute boy motioned him to come inside. Inside of the van was empty. There weren't any sheets but just a cardboard layer to sit. And since that day, this van became their new home.

They did everything to survive. But made sure not to do anything bad. Still, the mute boy didn't show any emotion and just stay with the other two boys. Namjoon and Yoongi didn't do anything to make him speak either because that was no use.

Three months after, one of a bright Sunday the three boys just sat there outside of the van. They couldn't find any work to do so they couldn't eat anything either. It was almost two days and they starving to death.

"Ahhh...I'm hungryyyy....I'm going to die. What should we do?" Namjoon began to whine when he couldn't take it anymore.

"Shh..Namjoonah. We are hungry too..I'm sorry I couldn't find anything to eat. Just wait a little longer okay. We will do something about this." Yoongi said sadly. As the older one there, he felt useless because he couldn't do anything for his younger brothers. Yes. They became brothers. Why not? They have only each other. When Namjoon saw Yoongi's sad face he felt guilty.

"It's okay hyung. It's not your fault."

Suddenly, the mute boy got up from where he sat before and began to walk.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Like always, they didn't get any reaction from him.

The boy walked for thirty minutes and came to near a little river in the forest. He removed his worn-out clothes and tried to jump to the river. But before he could jump, he heard a few screams from the other side of the river. He didn't have to wait to see who was that because another boy run towards the river and jumped to it. More like he fell into the river.

The boy didn't saw there any river because he was too scared to focus. He was chased by another few men and his mind only thought about ran away from them.

"Somebody, PLEASE SAVE MEE!! I_ I CAN'T SWI_ AHHH.." The boy began to scream for his life. The mute boy hid there to see what's happening. He saw another ten or twelve men run to the river bank and they didn't do anything to save the boy. He slightly heard what they were saying.

"I think that loser can't even swim" one of the men said and laugh with others.

"Let him die. That fucker is too useless for this world anyway." Another man said and others agreed with him. The mute boy waited till the men disappear in the forest before jumping into the river. The truth is, the mute boy didn't know how to swim very well either but he knew the basic. If he doesn't know how to. He will learn it.

He swam towards the boy who now drowning in the river. With so much hard struggle he managed to bring the boy back to the river bank.

"(cough_cough) hey, (cough) thanks for_ for saving my life(huff). Hey!_"  The other boy yelled when he saw the mute boy jumped to the river again.

After a long time, he found himself following the boy who had now a few fish on his hands. The mute boy didn't know how he managed to catch some fish but it was not important now.

"Hey wait. Please don't ignore me. Can you help me? Hey, at least can you hear me?" The other boy shouted behind but continued to follow the younger.

Yoongi got surprised when the mute boy came with another boy towards him and threw a few fish in front of him. And that day another member joined their little family and his name was Jung Hoseok.

Again, their life continued as the old days. Same routine. Same hunger. But somehow they managed to find some temporary jobs. It was hard to find a job because they were still children.

The mute boy walked in the dark street as It was almost midnight. he had to clean the whole shoe company because of his boss. He worked under a little shoe company as a cleaner. The owner of the company was too greedy and didn't want to hire another cleaner so he had to do everything by himself. And he didn't get paid well either. But what he can do? He can't complain.

He walked with a tired expression but he suddenly stopped in his track when he heard a breaking noise coming from a house. He sighed and start to walk again but before he could go any farther, he heard a banging sound from the same house. He turned around to watch what was that and saw the main door was broken down and a much taller boy run out from the house. His clothes are ripped off and hanging on his body barely. After him, an old man runs out too. The taller boy began to run in the dark Street as the old man chased after him. The mute boy just stared at the scene blankly before turning around to leave.

The tall boy gasping for air as he run and run without stopping. He doesn't know how this old man can run so fast. He was abused every day by that man but today it went too far. That man tried to rape him so having no choice he tried to ran away. The most unfortunate for him was that man is his own father.

He cried while running. He heard his father's shouts from a distance. He turned to another Street but his eyes widened when he saw a dead end. Wrong move. He began to cry hardly in fear.

"Oh boy! Why did you stop? Can't run anymore?" His eyes widened in horror when he heard his father's mocking voice behind his back. He slowly turned around and saw his father smirking at him with a broken beer bottle.

"Ple_please. Father no.ple..." He couldn't speak even to beg. He drained from energy. His knees buckled as he fell on to the floor. He couldn't run anymore. He was tired. So tired with his shitty life. If it's going to end. Then let it be.

He closed his eyes when he saw the man walked towards him. He waited till his father to kill him with that beer bottle. But after a few seconds, he opened his eyes again hearing a loud thud. He furrowed in confusion when he saw his father on the floor, in a pool of blood. He didn't surprise when he didn't feel anything about it but only a relieving feeling. He looked at the boy in front of him who had a bloody stick on his hand. He had saved by him. He cried in happiness and crawled near to the boy. The mute boy got shocked when the other boy hugged him tightly. He was not comfortable with the skinship but nonetheless, he let him be.

"Thank you thank you soo much...thank you so much..."

The mute boy brought the taller boy with him who introduced him as Kim Seokjin. Seokjin was confused when the small boy didn't utter a word or give any reaction to him like others. He met other boys that night, and able to get to know them. Like this, another member joined the boys family.

After two months, Namjoon and mute boy could found a job at a big mansion under super-rich Park Dong Hyun. He was a selfish man with a proud head. Namjoon worked as a helper in the kitchen while the mute boy work as a helper in the garden. Everyone in the mansion was hard-headed people even the servants too. Only gardener and the son of Park Dong Hyun aka Park Jimin was kind-hearted people were there.

"Hey, little one!" Gardner aka Kim Dahyun called the mute boy who cleaning a rose bed. The boy gave a glare at him and again continued his work.

"You don't like it when I call you little one? Then tell me your name." Dehyun let out a sigh when the boy didn't give any reaction.

"Yo boy!" A servant came to them and called the mute boy.

"Come with me. I need you for something"

"But he_"

"Shut up stupid man. Mind Your Business" the servant spat angrily and went away with the boy. The mute boy turned around and looked at the gardener's sad face blankly before following the servant.

At the mansion, he was told to clean the dining room because Park Dong Hyun going to join the dinner tonight. Even though this was Mr. Park's house, he barely come home so it will be a special day if he come home.

So that night he had to help in the kitchen with Namjoon. At night, Mr. Park came and began to get his dinner with his son. No one talked and it was obvious that this is not near like a normal family dinner. Mr Park's son held a sad and tired face. As 12 years old and being a rich kid he should be healthy and happy but instead, he was sickly pale and unhappy.

At the dinner, Namjoon had to serve the needs and that's when their unfortunate came to them again. When he tried to fill the Mr.park's water glass he accidentally dropped it. The rich man was so pissed at him and slapped him hard.

"Father don't. He is just a kid. He didn't mean it so let him_"

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID KID!" Park's son tried to defend Namjoon but shut his mouth with his father's hurtful words.

"YOU USELESS PIECES OF SHIT. GET OUT FROM HERE." The man roared at Namjoon who had his head down in fear and shame. He felt sad, stupid and guilty. This job was very important to him because he could help his family to have something to eat. But because of his stupid clumsy self, he lost his job which was he got with so much difficulty. He felt useless for his family. As always, the mute boy just stared at Namjoon quietly.

Time past by, the mute boy continued his works at the Park mansion. He worked for more than his salary. The gardener tried his best to be close to the mute boy but never was a success. But he didn't stop his efforts either.

Two weeks went smoothly. But again, the disaster began with Park Dong Hyun's sudden death. It was unexpected and mysterious death. The park's son had a hard time because of this. Everything happened fast and after his father's funeral, his aunt aka park Dong Yi took charge of him. And that's when actual tragedy began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 214 29
After his accident ... jungkook feel like he is lost somewhere...but things became more mysterious when the killer.."v"...he often dreams of.. starte...
48.3K 1.9K 53
γ€ŠTaekook》 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
8.8K 521 38
It's about a ordinary boy who is from A mafia family but he felt this was not safe to live with them so he came here to soul and started his life he...
203K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...