BLACKROSE

By SkySeaSahara

A story of a darkened soul finding his light.... Black Rose - The black rose is a mysterious bloom that can c... More

PAGE 00
The Main characters
PAGE 01πŸ’™
PAGE 02πŸ’™
PAGE 03πŸ’™
PAGE 04πŸ’™
PAGE 05πŸ’™
PAGE 06πŸ’™
PAGE 07πŸ’™
PAGE 08πŸ’™
PAGE 09πŸ’™
PAGE 10 πŸ’™
PAGE 11πŸ’™
PAGE 12πŸ’™
PAGE 13πŸ’™
PAGE 15πŸ’™
PAGE 16πŸ’™
PAGE 17πŸ’™
PAGE 18πŸ’™
PAGE 19πŸ’™
PAGE 20πŸ’™
PAGE 21πŸ’™
PAGE 22πŸ’™
PAGE 23πŸ’™
PAGE 24πŸ’™
PAGE 25πŸ’™
PAGE 26πŸ’™
PAGE 27πŸ’™
PAGE 28πŸ’™
PAGE 29πŸ’™
PAGE 30πŸ’™
PAGE 31πŸ’™
PAGE 32πŸ’™
PAGE 33πŸ’™
PAGE 34πŸ’™
PAGE 35πŸ’™
PAGE 36πŸ’™
PAGE 37πŸ’™
PAGE 38πŸ’™
PAGE 39πŸ’™
PAGE 40πŸ’™
PAGE 41πŸ’™
PAGE 42πŸ’™
PAGE 43πŸ’™
PAGE 44πŸ’™

PAGE 14πŸ’™

849 54 8
By SkySeaSahara

Two weeks have passed. To hyungs surprise, Taekook world war had stopped. They don't know it just temporary or not. But somehow they didn't like it. Jungkook becomes quieter and gloomy than before. It's making others more worried. 

The problems in the gang become quite complex. Betrayals continued. And now they sure the one who died before is not their rat. And one more thing, there are lots of rats here. Already they managed to catch two rats but they realised one thing that there is one person behind all of this and whoever it is, they are planing for something else.

It's not the first time that Black Rose had faced a situation like this and Jk never had lost his cool, so..that's why hyungs can't understand why the younger acting like this now.

To be honest, Taehyung worried about the younger too. He won't admit but whatsoever, he missed the bickerings with Jk. And that thought enough to make him go insane so he always demanded to himself that Jk is not his business and he shouldn't be bothered with that. But Whatever in the end, no one can lie to their conscience.

"Yo Dolly," Hoseok whispered to his sleepy boyfriend who just hummed as a reply.

"What happened to everyone today? This is soo gloomy for my liking" Hoseok whispered again with a little pout. Yoongi just kissed his Hoby's pout away and looked at others in the dining table.

They are currently eating their breakfast and not like usual days, they didn't talk or do anything. As usual, Jk just sat there with a blank face but more like cold. And Jin and Jimin had an angry expression while Namjoon somehow with a slightly scared face. Only Taehyung had a normal expression but more serious. In Jin, Jimin and Namjoon case,

So....this is what happened. As always, Jin came to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone and had found his cookie jar almost empty. Not only that, his homemade ice cream was gone too. There are only 7 people here who can do such a thing.

Dehyun in a coma so no way he can do that. Jk already out of the list because Jin knows he doesn't like sweet things Jin make. Heck, Jk will never do that. Namjoon was out of the list because he can't steal anything without evidence like a pro. It's not because he doesn't know how to, it just he too clumsy to do that. And about sope couple, Yoongi is too lazy and if he wants food, he will get them without stealing. He doesn't care about Jin's threatenings. And Hoseok will ask Jin if he wants food.

So, only one who left behind was Jimin. Jimin is perfectly fit in food thief title because he capable of doing it. So...in the end Jimin become the culprit again and got scolded by Jin. The poor baby tried to defend himself but Jin didn't believe so he got angry too. And there's Namjoon, he broke Jin's favourite microscope accidentally and he is scared to talk about it with Jin because older was already angry. That's how their morning went.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung could finally come out of the Black Rose mansion. Jk didn't let him go out saying that Taehyung should stay with Dehyun twenty-four hours a day. But with Jin and Jimin's help, he finally managed to get free time for him. So he made sure to spend this opportunity for a meaningful thing. And that's what he doing now.

He was in his car and parked it in front of the hospital where he worked before. He waiting for something. And after a few minutes, he smirked when he saw the 'something' he waited before is now happening in front of his eyes.

There are police cops and seems like they dragging a woman out of the hospital. The case must be a big course the media are there too. A lot of people gathered around the scene and the woman began to yell at officers saying let her go.

"Tsk. Stupid women. I told you not to mess with me. Sadly, I can't kill you but this more better. Good luck Sophia." With an evil chuckle, Taehyung drove back to the mansion.

This woman was Taehyung's rival in the hospital before. She lost her position after Taehyung arrived and she hated him for that. It's not his fault that he was clever than her but she did everything to pull him back by his leg. And she is the reason why Taehyung lost his job after. Taehyung feels so happy now he could pay her back with interest.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Jungkook, here" Hoseok said handing a black file to his leader. Without taking his eyes off from the building which is still under construction, Jk took the file to his hand.

"How much this time?" Jk asked while finally giving his attention to the red-haired male.

"Hundred" Hoseok answered shortly. spontaneously, His eyes searching for any danger which is could happen around them.

"Type?"

"White" after that Jk just nodded his head and began to flip through the papers in the file. They didn't need more information to understand things like this. And they made sure to talk minimum when they discuss about the mafia work.

They currently in the area of where the new shopping mall is building. Not to check on it. But for an arms racket. A new deal to sell their guns. Demand this time was silent guns aka white guns. With the atmosphere at Black Rose these days, Jk had to be extra careful. 

"When the ship arrives?" Jk asked after a moment.

"Next week" again, Jk opened his mouth to say something but before he speaks, he heard his name yelled from his behind but before he could react, he felt something or someone pushed him to the side and in a second he was on the ground. Everything happened too fast. Without wasting any second he hurriedly stood up and searched what happened earlier. He saw Jimin on the floor a few feet away from him.

"JIMIN!" He heard Hoseok screaming while run to the said male. Jk didn't need to ask the reason after he saw the blood oozing from Jimin's shoulder. He got shot. The shot that aimed at Jk.

Jungkook felt his body on fire. Like a hungry beast, he searched around for his prey. And there it is, on the top of the neighbour building. A fucking sniper.

The black figure started to escape from there but Jk not going to allow him that easily. Jk ran to the building with a speed of a cheetah. He jumped through the stairs and after reaching the third floor he caught the glimpse of that man. Without caring about the burning sensation in his lungs due to the lack of oxygen after running, he sprint towards the man. The dude was surprised as hell. No way he going to believe that the mafia leader just runs to him such a short amount of time. But unfortunately for him, the Mafia leader already in front of him.

The sniper began to run through the hallways but luck is not with him. He stuck at dead-end near a glass window. Jungkook stopped after seeing his prey's unfortunate. Sniper looked back at the mafia leader who stood there with a devil smirk. Leader's eyes engulfed in darkness. Now he really looked like an evil creature in those myths. The sniper gulped down his saliva harshly. His body was trembling and eyes trying to search for an escape. He had heard so many things about Black Rose mafia leader but now he knows that nothing was true. Because Jk was more dangerous than he heard. Jk took a few steps towards the man enjoying his misery. But before he can go any farther, the man broke the window and throw at him a piece of glass. Jk prevented the attack using his hands but glasses managed to cut through his skin. When he looked up at the sniper, he saw the man already climbing on the window. His red eyes stared at the struggling figure with a growing smirk on his face. He likes hunting. No, let me correct it. He loves hunting.

He let his prey to escape and enjoyed the scene before disappearing in the hallway. On the other hand, the sniper climbed on the upper floor and entered it. He let out a relieved sigh thinking he finally managed to run away from his chaser. But..

"Missed me?" He stiffened on his tracks when he heard a dark but cold voice from his back. He turned around to see the mafia leader sat on a chair with crossed legs while resting his face on his right hand. Sniper stumbled back and began to run again. Before he run any farther, his body lifted up and thrown to the side. There wasn't any choice for the man but to fight with his Hunter. For a moment Jk played with his prey and finally, he pinned the man on the wall by his neck.

"Who sent you?" The man struggled on his grip for air but didn't utter a word.

"SPEAK UP" Jk roared but the man only flinched in fear. He began to tear up and his tears rolled down on his bloody cheeks. Jk's angry expression slightly changed into a confused face because the man began to vomit blood. His hands covered with blood and he retreats it with disgusted. Sniper fell on the floor and began to shake violently. Jk was sure this is not because of him. That's when he noticed something on the man's bloody hand. His hands were clenched around a little blade-like thing and he had cut his hand by that.

"Oh shit! No no no. Ah WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?" Jk screamed after releasing what this man did. He killed himself by poisoning him. Now it's too late. Jk missed the chance to know about the man who sent the sniper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 418 24
A world where Elementals are on it's peak. everyone has one elemental power but taehyung is different and so is Jungkook. living in a world where eve...
259K 10.3K 40
Kim Taehyung owner of a huge software company. Jeon Jungkook owner of another large software company. They hate each other more than words can descri...
4K 176 25
He's were capture, tortured & broken, He lost all hope,He was numb & cold,He's cold without love care & affection, there's nothing or no one that can...
120K 8.5K 26
❝The tiger never digs a hole in the ground; he waits for the bunny to come up, and then he attacks. Do you understand?❞ Jeon Jungkook, a man most pra...