I L U Only Ae!!! ❤ ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

Hello cuties 🥰🥰 ....this is my first story .... Ae and Pete have known each other since childhood...they ar... More

chapter 1 : change in pete
chapter 2 : pain ....
chapter 3 : drunk ....
chapter 4 : hurt ...
chapter 5: for ae....
chapter 6 : me??
chapter 7 : childhood..
chapter 8 : for you.
chapter 10:my friend
chapter 11: sulky cutie
chapter 12: for you.
chapter 13:dream or real
chapter 14: liking
chapter 15:pain
chapter 16: forgive
chapter 17: rose day
chapter 18: proposal
chapter 19: boyfriend
chapter 20:possessiveness
chapter 21: gift
chapter 22: apple!!
chapter 23: waiting
chapter 24: alex..!!
chapter 25: dont leave
chapter 26: sweetness
chapter 27 : parents
chapter 28: forever
chapter 29 : don't lie
chapter 30 : your smile
chapter 31: ae!!
chapter 32 : i love you
chapter 33: party
chapter 34 : who's that??
chapter 35 : don't go
chapter 36 : pete!!!
chapter 37 : memories..
chapter 38 : present..
chapter 39 : look at me....
chapter 40 : you are trapped....
chapter 41: marriage...
chapter 42: no....
chapter 43 : new love...
next storyy...
part 2 ???
new story cover
where is my pete ?? part -2

chapter 9: Ae's embrace

549 30 4
By ChikkiMugala

3 months later...

6 pm.. In the evening..

Ae pov..

       Pete and me are best friends now... We go to school together and play all the time ..... Tomorrow is Pete's birthday....

Ae -  Mae ~~~ I want sweets..... Tommorow is pete's birthday... He love sweets Mae!!! .. I want them.. I will give them to him ....

Mom - But we don't have them dear....Just buy it tomorrow naa...

She is trying to convince me....

Ae - No....I want them now!! Now!!!now!!....

I shouted ....

Mom - Don't shout like that ae!!! ....

she called my brother and said ...

Mom - Just go with him to sweet shop and buy some sweets....

She said to my brother and looked at me....

Mom - Okay??... Now go with brother and be careful....

I nodded and smiled ...

Ae - Thank you Mae... Come P let's go....

I said to her and hugged her....i went to shop with my brother ....

Pete pov :

   Park is still playing on the ground ....It's getting dark already ....Mom is in the office and said she won't come home today ....we should go back home now ...

Pete - Nong....enough playing naa ...let's go home ...it's getting dark already khab ...

Park - If you want to go .... then go!!.. I won't come!!...stop acting like you care for me....

Pete - I care for you khab .. Let's just go home naa~~~.. I am scared.. It's getting dark.. Just come with me!! Let's go home khab nong ....

He looked at me and laughed...

Park - Ohhh... Some cry baby ~~ Scared of dark!! ... Where is that boy who complained to mom that I locked you in the room and switched off the main??? ...

Pete - Nong.... I didn't complain to mom khab ... I really didn't nong!! ... Leave it khab... Let's just go home naa.. Mom will be worried if she learns that we didn't returned home yet!!! ...... Come with me nong ....

He smirked at me and said ...

Park & She will be worried about you!!. Not for me !!... She loves you more than me... I won't come home!!... If you're scared ,you can go!!....

Pete - Nong... Don't say that naa... Mom loves us both equally.... I can't leave you here alone khab .... Don't be stubborn and come with me Nong... Please...

I said to him but he wasn't convinced yet...

Park - If you love me.. Just stay here.. I am going to home.. I don't want you to come home with me !!...

He said and ran .... Iam about to go home but it's dark everywhere .... Iam sacred ..

Pete - Nong....Don't play with me khab...Come back.... Let's go together naa... Where are you??....

I started crying and called him several times but he didn't reply... I slowly walked towards the road and I am dizzy suddenly....

Pete - n..nong ...Where are you???.... Iam scared.... Nong~~~

I am scared and my hands are shaking ....

I saw two people coming towards me... Iam so scared... I shut my eyes tightly and sat on the bench beside the road...

" Pete!!! .. " A familiar voice came.... I slowly opened my eyes... It's ae and his brother...

Pete - Ai ae!!....

I said to him......

Ae -  Pete!! Why are you crying?? Hmm.... Are you hurting somewhere?? .....

he came near me ,cupped my face and wiped my tears

Ae - What happened ??

He said in a worried tone....i looked at him and jumped into him....

I hugged him and he hugged me back...

Pete - I am scared.. Ai ae... ( sob)... I am scared of the dark.... Nong left me!! He went home alone... ( sob ) ... I am scared khab ...

He parted and looked at me ....he held my face and wiped my tears....

Ae -  Iam here Pete... Don't be scared..... Ae is here for you naa.......

he wiped my tears with his hands and kissed my forehead.... He smiled and said ..

Ae - Don't cry... I don't like when you cry... If you are scared again... Just come and hug me like this!!... Okay ??..

He said to me and smiled ....I smiled back ... He kissed me on my lips...

Ae's brother - Nong Pete.... Where is your home??... We will drop you there...

Ae - Come on  Pete... Let's go home!!.....

I nodded and stood up .... Ae caught my hand and iam not scared anymore ....

Ae - Are you still scared??....

I shook my head... He smiled at me.

They dropped me at home....

Pete - Thank you P and Ai ae khab.....

Ae - Tomorrow.... I will come to your birthday party......see you...

He smiled and pecked my cheek ...i smiled and waved to him ...

Pete - Bye khab ae ~~~

They left and I went in .... My mom came and hugged me tight ..... I hugged her back....

Mom -  Mae ~ when did you come back??..

She  interrupted me and said ....

Mom - Where were you huh ??... I told both of you to return before 6 ,didn't I??? ...

she looked at me and checked my body...

Mom -  Are you hurt some where??...let me check ...

Pete - I am fine Mae..... I lost the route to home khab... Ai ae and his brother dropped me here.....

She kissed my forehead and hugged me tight ......

Mom - Why aren't you home with park ??... Aunt told me he came long time ago... Why didnt you returned with him??? ... You are making me worried na...

Pete - Iam sorry khab Mae.... I won't do that again.....

She parted and pecked my forehead ...

Mom - Okay....Go and freshen up...Dinner will be ready...

She said to me.... I nodded and went to my room...

The next day...

Ae pov :

   I woke up early and packed the sweets neatly .... I wrote a card for Pete... I drew me and him...I smiled at the card.... He will like it for sure...

We both went to school and returned home....

It's already evening....

Ae - Mae ~~ it's Pete's birthday... I going to his house.... I will come back soon...

I said and took my gift box ....

Mom -  Okay dear...Say Pete that I wished him.. Okay ?? ...

Ae -  Okay mae!....

I said and I waved at her....

I went to pete's home...We celebrated his birthday....Pete is so happy looking at my drawing for him....he went and stuck that drawing in his bedroom ....

Pete - Byee khab....

Ae - Byee ~~

I said to him and went to my back...

5 years later ....

After completing our school days , we went to high school together...we are still best friends...  At the age of 10 years.. Pete said something to me...

We both are sleeping on the grass and looking at the sky.... He moved towards me and rested his head on my chest... It's normal for us since we stayed over in each other's house many times .. Whenever Pete is scared... I will just hug him and he calms down ....he hugged my waist and listened to my heartbeat ....

Pete - ae khab~~

Ae - hmm??

Pete - can I tell you something khab ??

Ae - what is it?? ...

Pete - when ever iam scared.. I just hug you like this!! .. Do you know why ??..

Ae - why???...

Pete - because I like your heart beat khab ae ....Whenever I listen to it, It makes me calm.... It says that " I am here"every time ...I like that khab ae...

Ae - really??....then hug me whenever you want...I don't mind it ...

He smiled and said ..

Pete - khab ae ~~~

Then I got an idea..... Pete's 10th birthday is coming.... I will give him something he likes....

Its Pete's birthday already...

I went to his home....Every time me,can, deli,park,his mother, aunt jiew.. Of course Pete would be there...

Everyone Celebrated his birthday... Pete and I were in his room....I told mom that I will stay here today....ofcourse my mom loves pete so much ....everyone in my family loves him ....

Ae - Pete....

Pete - khab ae ....

Ae - happy birthday to you...

Pete - thank you khab ae.....

He smiled to me cutely...

Ae - close your eyes.....

He closed his eyes... I took out the gift and said ..

Ae -  Open now...

He opened his eyes and looked at the gift happily ...

Pete - what is it khab ae ??....

Ae - see it for yourself.....

He opened it and smiled... It's my headset....

Pete - what's in this headset khab ae??? .....

he asked curiously...

Ae - listen and tell me what is it ....

He nodded and wore it ...he listened to the music while smiling widely ...he took off the headset ..

Pete - it's your heart beat khab ae......but why did you give me this ??....

Ae - Don't you like it??....

Pete - I love it khab ae!!....

I smiled and he pecked my cheek ....he hugged my hand and rested his head on my shoulder ....

Ae - You said whenever you are scared you want to hug me right ??.....

He nodded ....

Ae - What if iam not beside you that time ??... it can help you right ??..

Pete - but you will be always beside me na khab ae ...so.... I will use it when I miss you so much.... Okay na khab ae ?? ..

I nodded and said ...

Ae - it's yours now..... You can use it anytime..... My heart beat will accompany you until i come back pete ....okay ??...you like it right ??..

Pete - so much khab ... Thank you for the gift.... But...

he pouted ...

Ae - what is it??...

Pete - you always give me gifts... But you don't accept when I give you something on  your birthdays khab ...

Ae - you will bring expensive gifts...How can I accept them??.. Last time you bought me shoes worth 3000....how can I accept them?....

Pete - I gave you those shoes because you love to play football khab ... I didn't gave you simply....

Ae - I accepted them at last na...

He nodded ...

Ae - Then??.... Don't pout like that!!!...

He smiled.... I pinched his cheeks...so cute ...

Ae - Why you are so cute????... Hmm ??....

He rubbed his cheeks and said ...

Pete - Iam not cute... Ai ae~~ 

Ae - you are ....

I smiled and kissed his cheek ...he smiled and hugged me back ...

In the canteen..... At high school...

Can, pond and me are waiting for pete .... It's a lunch break already ....

Can - ai ae~~~where is pete ??...It's already late!!.. Iam hungry~~

Ae - he will be here can .... can't you wait for 5 minutes huh ??....

Pond -  ohooo ~~~  Someone is waiting for his bestiee.... I can't take this friendship man!!!.. They are too cheesy...

Ae - shut the fuck up Pond!! Can't you be quiet ??....

Pond - see your bestiee is here...

he pointed towards Pete...

Can - who's that with Pete?.... Looks like his new friend...

Pete, his new friend came and sat... Pete sat beside me and his new friend sat beside Pete...

Pete - iam sorry khab ae..Iam late.. I picked up my new friend.. That's why iam late khab ...

Ae - it's okay...

Can - Pete.. Who is that??...

Pete - He??.. His name is tin khab... My new friend..

Can - oh hello... Iam can...

Can forward his hand to tin...

Tin - I don't shake hands with strangers...

he said coldly. ..

Can - ohooo... Iam Pete 's friend not a stranger....

Tin - you are dirty!!!.... I don't want you as a friend...

can made a angry face...

Pete - tin khab... Don't say that khab
...He is my friend from childhood...

Tin - okay... But he blabbers so much...

Can - aoww... How can you say that to me?.... You are an arrogant kid I can see that... I don't want to be a friend to you ....

Pete - ai can~~~ Iam sorry for what he said....

Pete apologized...

Ae - why are you apologizing for him ??... Don't do that!!.

Can - yes... I don't accept that Pete... You are a good friend... But he is not...

Can pointed at tin...

Pond - oiii... Iam hungry... Let's eat now...

Ae - Pete... Wait here I will bring lunch...

I brought pete's and my lunch...

Can went and bought his lunch...

Pond - aoww.. Ai ae ~~ Where is my lunch??... ... You bought for Pete....

Ae - if you want, go and get it yourself....

Pond - this is too much ai ae.......Okay!.. I will see how long you will do this to me..

He went and bought his lunch.

I bought meat ball fried rice for both of us..

Pete - thank you na khab ae ....

Pete smiled at me ....

Tin brought his lunch and began eating....

I looked at Pete's bowl...i took meat ball from my bowl and put it in Pete 's bowl...

Ae - take this .... Your favorite right ??..

I smiled to him and he smiled back cutely....

Pete - thank you khab ae ...

Pete blushed while looking at me....i hid my smile and continued eating ...pond sighed looking at us....

Pond - oh hoo ~~ I can't take this growing care...... Iam jealous... Why is there no one to take care of me...

Ae - shut up pond.... Eat quietly.

Tin - everything is fake.... Everything is for money....

Can - how can you say that ??..... Don't say they are fake..

Ae - can.... Calm down... You don't have to answer him.. Let him assume what ever he wants...

Pete - calm down na ai ae... He is not bad khab ...

Ae - why are you supporting him??
....

Pete - it's not that khab...

Ae - you eat first.... It's already late... You have a class right after this..

Pete - okay khab...

Pete nodded...

We all ate and went to attend afternoon classes.... I  dropped him in his home later ....

How's the chapter??..

Do you like it?..

Comment me down....

Your author..

Shivani ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Lied. By G3

Fanfiction

7.2K 447 24
A OhmNanon Fanfictions Short Story
153K 17K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
Tangled By Kang

Fanfiction

10.6K 677 31
KristSingto | OhmNanon | OffGun
1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC