Cherry Stories

By Meaning_Joy

Was originally titled "Sakura x ?" Short stories of Sakura Haruno, some include crossover, some do not. Reque... More

ideas?
Peter Parker/T.H | Let me hear it
Yamaguchi | Surprise
Not a chapter

Loki Laufeyson | I am here | 01

36 3 0
By Meaning_Joy

                                                                        "My presence was, and is here." 
_________________________________________

MCU x Naruto

Note: Takes place post Infinity war and between End game

Warning: Spoilers on both Infinity War and End Game.
Contents of grief.

(not gonna bother with the age)

--

"I am here." She constantly told him. Sakura knew what goes on in Loki's mind, and it scared her.

His world had fallen apart and she could do nothing but try. She was there, trying her best to have him hold on. Hoping for things to get better. And she'll never know just how much she affects him, or how important she is.

...One's presence could mean so much.

She was supposed to meet him that day, but he never showed. She didn't think it was anything she couldn't handle, knowing she could have things her way if she only wanted.

She needed him, just as much as he needed her. So what was she supposed to do now? He held on for her, but now he's gone. No– not at his own hands, fortunately. But rather, Thanos's hands.

It was only after that she was informed by Thor himself, of what had happened after the battle in Wakanda. They had lost countless people because of Thanos.

The world mourned heavily for their loved ones, and most still do.

During the three years of the aftermath, Sakura had indulged herself in work and research to cope. Doing what she does best and aid what needs to be.

She was fully aware of how lost she had become, but not wanting to admit the consumption her grief had over her was causing her to rot even further.

She had hidden her tears. Yet anyone can see how much of a drastic change she had taken upon herself.

It was at this point where anyone could relate or at the least understand.

At the time the first year was about to end, her mental state had started to stabilize just enough; as hard as that may be for others to comprehend. She hadn't quite accepted her lovers loss, however, she had adapted well, like she always has.

Sakura took the intitiative, to check on the others every once in a while. Thor had not been taking things well and, neither had Barton.

Thor had come to believe that this was his own fault, his active choice. That he should've done more, and if anyone tried to tell him otherwise, he'd call them 'a fool'. Yes, she is in fact speaking from experience. Although, it could never stop her from visiting him.

Clint was very not himself, he had become a more brutal version of her and a resemblance of her old lover Sasuke.

She didn't have it in her to blame him and so she didn't, no one ever really could. The guy had lost his entire family that he had work so hard to build, how could he not be so different?

Natasha had continued to work, searching for answers and solutions. She was not okay, not in the slightest bit.

Sakura and Natasha had eventually reciprocated their need to reach out to the other.

They had started to connect with each other and found that they had become rather close.

In the past Natasha had a hard time understanding why Sakura loved a person like Loki, or maybe even what she knows of her love life. But as she talked with Sakura, she had learned that there was more to them than everyone could easily think.

And as Sakura opened up to Natasha, Natasha too, had done the same.

Steve followed along with Natasha, they both believe they could still do something more. Sakura understands that they've been through a lot, seeing as he also looks after Natasha despite all the tension that still resides within the Avengers team.

If Sakura was being honest, she often had a hard time respecting him, having that trouble her the most during the times she's reminded he is a leader.

She sometimes wondered if they just don't get along, or if they're too different because of their respective worlds. It's just that they both have made such specific mistakes in their lives.

And it's not to say that she doesn't value him, she would never had been willing to work with him if that were the case. In fact, she couldn't understand as easily how he is valuable inspite of his mistakes.

That made her wonder if it was her.

On the other hand, Tony was seemingly better. He had been so distraught, but he had been moving on despite it all. Doing more than healing with misery attached, and grief leeching of off him.

She and Tony had always been close, they kept in touch well after, though they never spoke much. It didn't seem like either of them knew how to make that their thing.

In fact, sometimes Pepper sends messages to her more often than Tony.

But almost no one is close enough to him that they could so easily learn how the Stark couple now have a daughter of their own. Sakura had discovered of such positive news when he came to visit her.

She couldn't be any happier for them, it was good to know someone was doing better than her. Especially someone who treats her as family.

In a way it gave her a sense of hope.

When it comes to Bruce, he had unknowingly went on his way to do what Sakura assumes he does best. She hadn't talked to him in such a long time that she could only believe that he was doing better.

It was then five years after the battle of Wakanda, when Sakura was working with a hospital. Steve and Natasha visited her after two years of their dissapearance in her life.

She recognized a man that they've brought along, Scott Lang, also known as the 'Ant-man'.

They didn't hesitate to sit her down and tell her about their incomplete plan that has the purpose to follow the possibility of bringing back everyone they've lost.

And after discussing the topic with them, she wasn't sure whether to agree to their plan or not.

She had experienced and seen many things in her life. She had experienced varrying kinds of betrayals, many times.

Sakura witnessed her village being destroyed into ruins, and helped rebuild. She fought the Akatsuki's. She understood the importance of, and made her own sacrifices with guidance.

Loki wasn't her first loss; and won't be her last... she had major attributions in the fourth great ninja war and went against a literal Goddess.

Sakura even went so far to not only go to, but also live in another universe with it's own orbital earth.

She fought, experienced, and learned so often with her loved ones that it became what she's good at.

This time travel, –or as Scott calls it 'time heist'– is a whole other thing Sakura isn't properly familiar with.

The possibility of going back in time and retrieve the infinity stones then later snap an infinity gauntlet themselves may be possible, but the necessary repricussions is so unknown.

This seems to her something only genius rouge ninjas would do, how immoral they are, she thinks.

Their future endavours to time travel isn't even possible yet, and it does have huge risks.

Unpredictable things could go wrong over something she isn't sure is necessary.

While this is to bring everyone's loved ones, and in a sense their lives back, they could only end up losing more instead.

And Sakura knows she is in no way prepared for that. She can grieve a war, but this? She wondered if she could do more than consider.

Tony had a family now. Just because he would want to bring back what he's lost doesn't mean he wouldn't be worried he might lose what he had now. Peter Parker was a wonderfull kid, she could so easily say he is worth it.

She knew he would hesitate and possibly won't even consider following the plan. Tony had followed Thanos's mind the most out of all of them.

He has seen and knows how dangerous Thanos is, he saw how fast people had vanished. Tony wouldn't just want to go back and make a big risk like that. She knew that, they all did.

She contemplated seeking guidance back home. She needed Kakashi and Naruto at this time, maybe even her Shishou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
171K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
202K 10.5K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
837K 10.7K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...