๐’๐”๐†๐€๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ โง ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By KatsuKavi

๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ดยท๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฑยท๐—ฑ๐˜† /หˆSHoอoษกษ™r หŒdadฤ“/ noun INFORMAL a rich older man who lavis... More

00 ; the god of destruction
02 ; "So we meet again."
03 ; The time I got a rich stalker through a shady video game contract

01 ; Destroyer

1.9K 137 31
By KatsuKavi

your username is SUCROSE (another name for table sugar lol)

A/N: You can use Clothing items and they wont break, so you have a few MP buffs.
You're also OP from all the buffs you bought with real money

avatar looks: 10/10
stats: 10/10
way to get stronger: -5/10

legendary class yes, but you can't use weapons or items

this is more centered on the mc than grid for now lol

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER ONE 
DESTROYER

"HEY... WANT A WEAPON?" a random person approached (M/n), holding a dagger as he kept a disappointed look on his face— seemingly dissatisfied with the blade. "Excuse me?" (M/n) raised an eyebrow, the man just dropping it in his hands.

"Okay, here you go," he said, looking relieved to get his hands off that thing. "Thank you? May I know your name?" (M/n) asked awkwardly, holding the sheath.

"It's Grid," he answered, going off on his way. (M/n) narrowed his eyes, a bit confused on why some random person straight up gave him a dagger out of nowhere. It wasn't like it could work right?

"I could sell this.." (M/n) held the dagger to eye level, planning what to do with it. The black and gold shimmered in the sunlight— a feeling of aristocracy coming from it.

[Prototype Failure 1]
Rating: Unique
Durability: 200/200         Defense: 130
Crit. ATK: +10%
*Gains higher chance of dealing more damage than a normal blow.

A dagger that the Creator 'Grid' hates for wasting his time.

The dagger is 18 inches in length with a spear point blade. It is made out of Cursed metal that will make the weapon impossible to seperate from the owner or equipping other equipment unless broken.

The metallic black and gold color gives off an expensive appearance and is appealing to many users to attract them into using it.

It is imbued with curse magic that may eat away at the player.

User Restriction: No Level.
Weight: 20]

Sun (M/n) understood why Grid wanted to get this weapon off his hands. It worked like his <God of Destruction>, not allowing a person to equip another weapon. The effects looked great, but the drawbacks were way too massive in comparison.

This is why [Prototype Failure 1] made (M/n) want to use it. Even with his job, he wouldn't be able to equip anything else anyway. He wondered if this simple dagger could even last long enough.

[You are now the owner of <Prototype Failure 1>]

[You will be unable to use equipment other
than <Prototype Failure 1> until it breaks.]

'I'm going to abuse this until it breaks..' he grinned, liking the feeling of the handle in his grip. He walked around, looking for something to do to earn more experience points.

"Hey you! Wanna join our party?" a random stranger waved at (M/n), looking at him just loitering around. "Brian, isn't that weapon destroyer guy?" the female mage in his party asked, making 'Brian' look at her with doubt.

"He's holding a dagger. So he's probably not him. His clothes look like they're high class too," he smiled, greeting him. "My name is Brian. These are my friends Seren and Cliff," he pointed at his group, the woman named Seren and the tank named Cliff seemed to shy away.

"I'm Sucrose," he introduced himself.

"So.. What'd ya say?" Brian chirped, looking up at (M/n)'s eyes. "Sure," he diverted his vision, nodding his head. Seren sighed in relief, putting her hand on her chest. "That's a relief.."

"We were going to go to a cave to level up, but our damage dealer is unavailable today. Could you do that for us?" Brian explained, feeling positive already.

"You're not a damage dealer Brian?" (M/n) asked, walking behind them with caution. "Nope. I'm actually a healer," he laughed awkwardly in response, rubbing the back of his brown hair. (M/n) felt more at ease, knowing they couldn't possibly harm him.

"Okay I'll enter you into our party for exp sharing. You'll be supported by us too, so don't worry about dying Sucrose!" the party leader, Brian beamed. 'These people are quite eccentric,' (M/n) thought, feeling a bit weird from being called by his username.

Shin Youngwoo (AKA Grid) felt dissapointed that day, walking back to his destination. 'Just when I thought I finally got my hands on some good materials,' he grumbled, recalling how he picked up the gold on the floor. Normal people would've thrown it away too.

'The curse is too much of a debuff.. I'm glad I got rid of it quickly,' he thought, annoyed from the length of time he spent perfecting that blade just for it to be ruined with the debuffs. 'Who would even want a dagger that prevents you from equipping other things?'

[You have entered the Gray Worms' Den.]

"It's quite dark here," Cliff remarked, raising a lamp up. "<Illuminate>," Seren chanted, creating a ball of light overhead— bringing light to the surroundings. (M/n) heard a small squeaking noise from below, putting his hand in front of the group.

"Why did you stop, Sucrose?" Brian asked, not getting an answer. 'Can't he hear that?' (M/n) thought, pointing his dagger to the floor. "Something is coming," he said abruptly, a gray worm at least as large as a golden retriever surfaced.

It had a circular mouth, inside was a deathtrap of fangs and sharp blades; then at the end of it's tail was a spearpoint blade. It hissed like it were a snake, lunging at Sucrose. He put his dagger to hold back it's jaw, falling back as he grabbed it's silver hair.

[You have lost 1 health.]

The player dodged the tail narrowly, it's snakelike body wrapping around his wrist. "Sucrose!" Brian shouted after him, healing him with his skills. A few more worms erupted from the floor, lunging at Cliff first.

Seren sent some attack spells their way, killing the worms. It looked like they had no end, continously leaving the ground once they defeated a few. Sucrose felt his heart pump, fearing for his life.

It wasn't like he was going to die, he could respawn later on. But it felt too real to him. Video games were like another world, it was exhilarating. His first video game, Satisfy. He couldn't wait to conquer it. He wanted to win.

[<Prototype Failure 1> 'Special Effect: Crit Attk.' is being activated.]

Green ooze gushed out of the worm's side as it dropped down to the floor, it's legs twitching slightly. He stared down at the flood of monsters, using his experience from real life to cut them open.

[You have slain 3 Gray Worms.]

[You have leveled up.]

(M/n) felt like his instincts were taking control, the sound of his heart pounding in his ears telling him that he was alive. He felt like grinning, wiping the slime off his face. Satisfy was so much fun.

[You have leveled up.]

Sun (M/n), the God of Destruction was true to his name— getting stronger as he drove the Gray Worms to extinction. He had one struggle in his grasp, another just below his foot. He bathed in translucent green slime, forgetting he had a party along with him.

They new at that moment, having Sucrose on their team was a good choice. They were getting carried the entire time and they gained levels just by supporting. The only problem was Sucrose kept killing even though they've logged out.

[You have leveled up.]

[You have gained 'Title: Enemy of Worms'.]

[STATISTICS]
[Nickname: SUCROSE
Level: 31

Class: The God of Destruction
Title: Black Member(Game Pass), VIP(Bought all Game Passes),
Enemy of Worms

Health: 3974/4000
Mana: 1140/1240
Stat Points: 330
Weight: 20/100]

[STR: 648
STA: 220
AGI: 150
INT: 310
DEX: 320
PERSISTANCE: 550
COMPOSURE: 340
INDOMITABILITY: 120]

BUFF:[*The probability of winning will be much higher.
*Attacks will be multiplied by 0.2%
*You will have faster growth.
*'Debuff: Fear' and 'Debuff: Coercion' will be applied
to opponents of a lower level.
*You will take pleasure in 'Destruction'.]
______________________________________________________

DEBUFF:[*Weapons and items with low resistance against you will break.
*Leveling speed is lower without the use of weapons.
*You have a higher chance of going into a <Berserk>
state if continously attacking.]

[INVENTORY]
[1.) Gray Worm's Fur (x46)
2.) Worm Slime (x34)
3.) Razor Teeth (x212)]

[You have cleared all living beings in the area.]

[Please wait for the cooldown to end.]

"Ah. They're all dead," (M/n) was in a cold sweat, feeling awkward after just rampaging through everything. He kicked through the cave, seeing the same sunlight he saw from the beginning. 'This is really realistic..' he thought, seeing the forest.

Since he was left behind by his comrades, he was considerably lost. He didn't know how to get back by himself. Sucrose sighed, wandering around for a bit to find some pathway out of the forest.

"Sir! Please help us!" a small girl fell down in front of (M/n), bawling as she looked up at him. "There were monsters! Please help us," she wiped tears from her eyes, her appearance messy as if she ran all the way there.

"Hey! Uh.. Calm down," (M/n) said in a hushed voice, doing his best to comfort her. He hovered his hand over her face, taking his hand back after being awkward. "What's your name?"

"..Aria.. My name is Aria.."

'Ping!'

<<Rescue the Villagers! (E)>>
[Kill all Volcano-Snout Boars rampaging in the village. (0/24)
Clear Reward: 50 Gold
Chance Reward: Gain recognition within aristocracy.
Failure: -1 level.]

"You said there were monsters?" (M/n) helped her stand up, Aria nodding her head. "Alright. Let's go," he patted her head, urging her to take his hand and lead the way. (M/n) put her on his back, running through the thick foliage of trees.

"It's a boar!" she pointed, three plump boars aiming their sharp horns at them— a puff of smoke leaving their nostrils. The middle one scratched the floor with it's front hoof, head shaking as it aimed to attacked (M/n).

"Hold on," (M/n) took a deep breath, one hand holding his dagger and the other holding the child in place. "Big Brother—" Aria yelped as soon as (M/n) leaped in the air, avoiding the boar's attack.

He just looked down with dissapointment. 'It's not as high as I'd like but this is good enough,' he aimed his dagger down, giving it sufficient damage to kill it. He watched the two others ready themselves, side by side of him.

[You have killed a Volcano-Snout Boar.]

Sucrose bent down, hearing the girl scream as she put her arms around his neck to stay stable. He listened for the sound of scratching, dashing forward straight at the charging boars. He took razors from his inventory— using them like ninja stars.

[Your debuff has destroyed the razors.]

The tough blades were torn apart like glass, digging in further into the boars' skin like glass shards. With them weakened, he could stab them with his dagger individually. (M/n) felt the NPC's shaking hands, he could almost believe she was human.

[You have killed a Volcano-Snout Boar.]

[You have leveled up.]

<<Rescue the Villagers! (E)>>
[Kill all Volcano-Snout Boars rampaging in the village. (3/24)
Clear Reward: 50 Gold
Chance Reward: Gain recognition within aristocracy.
Failure: -1 level.]

"Don't worry about it. I'll eradicate them all," he said, staying confident to reassure her. Sun (M/n) had no friends in real life, he decided to comfort a video game NPC instead. 

"T-Thank you so much!!" an old man sobbed, continuously shaking (M/n)'s hands like he was some sort of hero. "Okay," he diverted his eyes, hearing this speech over four times already. "Grandpa, let him go!" Aria pouted, putting her hands on her hips.

"Oh, sorry Sir Sucrose.."

"It's fine."

"But really, thank you. This isn't much but here's 50 Gold as a reward," the old man gave him a small pouch containing his money, bowing his head in thanks. "Thank you," (M/n) said instinctively. "By the way. Is there any place I can sell raw materials?"

"Raw materials?" the man's eyes widened. "The Mero Company is nearby. I think you can get some help there. Just go to that path and head west," he pointed to a road.

"I see. Thank you for the information," (M/n) said, putting the pouch in his inventory. "Goodbye."

"Bye Big Brother!!" Aria waved him goodbye, her grandfather making a sigh of relief. 'He's definitely a high ranker. Judging from his clothes alone, he could be seen as a prince from a foreign country. I thought he would be more arrogant. But it seems like he's a nice kid. 

He wasn't wearing any armor to defeat those boars. Sir. Sucrose.. A hero!'

This was the beginning of the God of Destruction's path to defeat his sister!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 21.7K 49
โŒœ โ€ข ยฐ ๐–ก๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐—…๐–พ! ๐–ค๐—Œ๐—‰๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐–บ๐—Œ๐—Œ! ยฐ โ€ข โŒ โ˜ฝ โ—œ โžด ๐‘ฉ๐‘ต๐‘ฏ๐‘จ ๐’—๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’™ ๐’Ž๏ฟฝ...
103K 3K 16
ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ส™แดส ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'๊œฑ ษดแดแด› แดแดœแด„สœ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด๊œฐ สœษชแด. ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด€ส™แดแดœแด› แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แดษดแด‡ แด›แด ๊œฑแด€แด›ษช๊œฑ๊œฐส แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แด๊œฐ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ษช แด€แด แดกแด€ษดแด›ษชษดษข. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡ แด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›...
63.6K 1.1K 35
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 5 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...