Our darling employee~(Yandere...

By adventurefan2020

(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any wo... More

Bio: Your own CEO harem and you the reader. (Updated)
Prologue: The encounter that will change everything.
Chapter 1: The meeting that sealed the deal and something more.
Chapter 2: The phone call and packing up.
Chapter 3: Meeting Mr.Darian and settling down for tomorrow.
Chapter 5: Dinner with the boss and a new CEO approaching?
Chapter 6: Meeting Ethan.
Chapter 7: Being bought out.
Chapter 8: "Laid off".
Chapter 9: First day at the warehouse.
Chapter 10: Threats and Blackmail.
Chapter 11: Going Phone hunting.
Chapter 12: Plans, plans, plans.
Chapter 13: Sweepstakes.
Chapter 14: Arrived at the campus.
I need your opinions.
A/N: I have decided.

Chapter 4: First day on the job.

3.6K 74 125
By adventurefan2020

(Timeskip to Morning.)

(Y/N'S POV)

I woke up around 6am to get a head start on my first day today. I got up to take a shower, put on my work attire and making sure I don't look like a total wreck today as I don't want to give out an awkward impression to my coworkers and managers. Once i checked for everything, I head to the kitchen to make myself a bowl of frosted flakes with a glass of cold orange juice, a simple yet easy way to start out if you ask me. But when I got to the kitchen, I saw a huge basket filled with many kinds of treats.

Y/N's mind- Man, did I get that last night because last time I checked it was not there when I went to bed. 

Being very curious as to who sent it, I cut the ribbon and found a card taped to it. I read the card wanting to end the mystery. It read:

"Here is a little something from me to you Mr.Y/N, to once again welcome you to my team. Hope you like it, I chose it myself. Anyway, I'll 'definitely' see you again later and if you need anything at all, here's my personal phone number:

521-895-0936

Sincerely,

Darian Cordell~.

CEO OF WALMART INC."

WOW! He is such a nice man.

Y/N- I definitely need to thank him sometime soon. But I wonder who delivered it? Ava maybe?

Well, I think the phone number will come in handy much sooner than I expected but whatever. I entered his phone number and put it under the contact: Darian(Boss of Walmart). Heh, anyway I must eat some food before I head on out for work. I poured myself a bowl of Frosted Flakes, a tall glass of orange juice and now add a pack of chocolate chip cookies from the gift basket. I say that was a added treat to my day, while I was enjoying the taste I checked the card once more just for kicks but when I turned the card around, it had another message, it read:

P.S- There is something waiting for you in spot six in the parking garage of the apartments. Consider this a thank you for trusting in the program so far. Have a good morning Mr.Y/N.~ :)

Ok, thats another mystery today I need to find out now. So I ate the remains of my breakfast, grabbed one pack of snickerdoodle cookies, grabbed my phone, my keys, etc then went out to the elevator to the garage levels. I got there and looked around for soft number six and I begin to follow the yellow number signs probably leading to six. I got to number six and I was surprised on what I saw.

Y/N's mind- MY CAR IS HERE!

Oh my god, I was so concerned on what happened to it when I left it in the airport parking lot. I thought it would sit there the entire time but I guess the W.C folks really know what they are doing huh. But wait.....how did Darian know what my car looked like and how did he know my favorite treats to send to me? Well, I'll ask later cause right now I need to head out to my first day. I got in my car to start it up then I looked up the store I'm gonna be working at on google maps. I got the directions and started to drive off to work.

(Ava's POV)

I was inside the store's locker room putting Y/N's vest inside his assigned locker like Mr.Darian requested. Once I closed the locker and secured the lock, I got out the locker room only to be halted by my cellphone ringing. I picked it up and saw it was Mr.Darian so I answered the call.

Ava- Hello?

Darian- Ah good morning Ava, did you finish my request I asked of you?

Ava- Yes sir I did and I talked to the store leader on what to do concerning Mr.Y/N's first day  assigned duty and the tasks along with it.

Darian- Excellent, now come back to the offices we got another day ahead of us.

Ava-Understand sir, I'll see you then. Bye.

Darian- Bye.

I hanged up and begin to walk back to my car to head back to the offices. I don't really get on why he is doing all of this for Mr.Y/N but I suspect that he may be a more skilled or special man than I initially thought. I may have to see this for myself soon and see what is the fuzz over him is about.

Ava's mind- Mr.Y/N, I don't know what you did that Mr.Darian basically like you very much in an instant but I'll see what you are soon enough and I'll get my answer.

Ava- And maybe if I like what I see about you, maybe I'll ask to hang out with you and maybe we can get to know each other more.~

(Timeskip, 20 minutes later)

(Y/N's POV)

I got to the store and it was a huge store and a bit more modernized than the Walmarts back home. I went inside and asked an employee where is the managers office at.

Y/N- Excuse me sir but do you know where the managers office is?

Employee- Yes I do, do you have a problem that needs addressing?

Y/N- Oh no, actually this is my first day here as part of being in the W.C program and I need to report to the manager.

Employee- Oh right your the new guy, yeah Mr.Lucas is the manager here in this store and he told us about this. His office will be in to the near the where the shoes are.

Y/N- Oh ok, thanks.

Employee- No props, good luck today.

Y/N- Thank you.

I walked over to back to go to Mr.Lucas in order to get started. I got to the door to his office and knocked.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Lucas- Yes?

Y/N- Hello um...its Y/N and i'm here for my first day today.

Lucas- Are you here because of W.C?

Y/N- Yes sir.

Lucas- Ah yes, Mr.Darians secretary told me so. Please come in.

I opened the door and revealed a man who was the same height as me, wore business casual attire and had wore glasses.

Lucas- Welcome to Walmart Y/N.

Y/N- Thanks sir, now where am I'm going for today?

Lucas- Straight to the point I see, well I like that it saves me the troubles of doing the same introductions over and over.

Ok then, I can tell he is going to be one of those no-nonsense managers. Eh, had worse managers so it shouldn't be too bad. 

Y/N- Ok.

Lucas- Good, now I'll show you the back of the store and the locker rooms. I can assume you already know the layouts of the front do you?

Y/N- Yes....I mean who doesn't shop in a Walmart these days.

Lucas- Right, well let's get the tour over with then.

So then Lucas and I went all over the back of the store and I gotta say, this may be the most semi-cleanest backrooms I ever seen. I seen either ones that were so clean or so messy, oh brings me back. The tour was almost done and the final part was the locker room.

Lucas- And here we are at the lockers. Come, I want to show your locker and the combinations for it. 

I followed him to my locker and it had stuff already inside.

Lucas- Ok Y/N, Locker #129 is yours and it has everything you need for your time here. Oh here's the slip of paper of the combination.

He handed me the paper that the numbers: 23-7-10. I put in the combination in and..

*Click*

Yes, did it on my first try. Unlike the time I worked at Nike. Oh man, strange times. Anyway, I opened the locker and it had a vest, a lanyard with a blank name tag, and a flashlight.

I grabbed the vest and put it on me. I was surprised to see it fit me well, next was the lanyard as I put it on around my neck, and finally the flashlight and since it was not too big I put it on the side pockets of the vest.

Y/N- Alright Mr.Lucas, i'm ready.

Lucas- Ok, then I want you stationed in the clothes department for today. Rachel will be the one who will teach you the basics and you go from there. Any questions?

Y/N- Ummmm no not really.

Lucas- Good, then see you around Y/N.

He walked out of the locker room and I did so shorty after. I walked over to the clothes department and looked for Rachel. I looked around some more and there she was.

I walked over to her and she looked at me with a neutral expression.

Y/N- Hello there.

Rachel- Sup.

Y/N- Hi, I'm Y/N and i'm here for my first day.

Rachel- So your the new guy from the W.C aren't you?

Y/N- Y-yes. Is it the hot subject around here or something?

Rachel- Only today it is, and we never get a W.C worker around here so its a nice change. So, are you because Lucas sent you?

Y/N- Yes he did.

Rachel- Ok, then let me say that you get one of the most lamest part of the store.

Y/N- So that boring huh?

Rachel- Yup, nothing really happens here and so I get bored and I cant even get on my phone for a bit because of Lucas. I mean the guy is alright, but he takes the role of manager seriously.

Y/N- I can tell.

Rachel- But since I gotta teach you the strings around here, I'll get to it so welcome to clothes department 101.

She talked about the do's and dont's, the procedures of the department, the checking of the inventory and adding her own tips and tricks to this. I gotta say, she knows what she's doing.

Rachel- Well Y/N, thats pretty much the gist of it. Got anything to ask of me?

Y/N- No, I pretty much got everything down.

Rachel- Cool, welp its time for my break. Think you can hold down the fort while I go?

Y/N- Yeah, its no problem I can manage.

Rachel- Thanks Y/N, see you then.

Y/N- See you.

She head on to the back leaving me by myself. I begin to walk around the department looking for any customers to help but didn't find any and so I went to the dressing rooms to see what's back there. I went inside and I saw mountains worth of clothes and since I there was nothing here so far, I decided to organize them to pass the time.

Y/N- OK, here we go.

(No POV)

While we see Mr.Y/N doing some organizing, he doesn't know the fact that one of the black roundish security cameras is watching him with a complete focus and who is watching him? Well, Darian is the one who is and he's not a shame of it either. He is just so happy to see his already favorite employee working and doing something that was not typically a required task of W.C participants but did so anyway.

Darian- It seems like my Y/N is already hard at work. Ahh~ Thats the spirit Y/N, maybe after your shift is done I think I'll invite you to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants.~

He just sat and watched him for a bit then went back to his duty's. The powers of the CEO is tremendous and he used that to get access to all of the cameras in the store to see how Mr.Y/N is doing.

But meanwhile, word got to the other CEO'S fast about the new participant and his exceptional skills. How they got the word is anybody's guess but Mr.Y/N is about to be center stage in the program. 

????- So this new participant is that good huh? Well, I'll be the judge of that and see if this is not exaggerated B.S.

(END....For Now)

Anddddd thats a wrap for this chapter folks. Till next time, this is adventurefan2020 signing off,

See ya'll later👋!........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.7K 49
Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant abuse, all the while working three jobs t...
2.8K 162 5
Becoming the villainess of a visual novel you played in your past life after dying in the dumbest way possible is tragic, but so is being the one cha...
256K 9.3K 32
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 βœ”οΈŽ γ€π˜πšπ§ππžπ«πžπ‚π„πŽ! 𝐱 π…πžπ¦π‘πžπšππžπ«γ€‘ β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅β€ΏοΈ΅ Misjudged, not truly seeing him fo...
14.8K 691 24
𝙀𝙔𝙀 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰π˜Ώπ™”: π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙀𝙧 π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™€π™£π™š 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 π™žπ™¨ π™£π™žπ™˜π™š 𝙩𝙀 𝙑𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙖𝙩. β™‘ To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...