Double love story. Jakeshy an...

By shabaker1993

Love is bloom song from mlp Jabok and Shane having hard time in New York. jabok was broken by Ryan. Shane was... More

Sad morning for jabok
Equestrian hedgehog with no life
Lunch with other's/Ryan come back
A special project
Raven and Angel made deal.
Peace treaty/See Marco again
Charlie and Husk join
Plan before go canterlot city
Announcers/ Jack and shadow problem
You be in my heart
Nightwing meet Jabok/going to distance
Save by muants from mobius
Fluttershy and Nightwing moment
Jack and Shadow hot Sally escape
Get know each other

Getting a mission from Queen of mobians

41 3 5
By shabaker1993

We all turtles lair figures our plan for a special  project then Makayla look jabok.

Makayla light:You not acting yourself jabok.

Jabok:I fine Makayla. It just I ask by mystery person last night.

Angel:What are you talking about jabok.

Jabok:Well a mystery person with sword ask a favor when we go canterlot city. I don't why but I sure I finger out more when we get there.(I can't tell them about a guy look like me.)

Mars:Even Karai and I came back from Japan. I still shock you and Shane be ask for helping a another school with all mobians survived from they planet mobius.

Karai:I read some stories about mobians but they all live with because they planet mobius destroyed.

Master Splinter:So far we know it was Mephlies fault destroyed they world with some his ally's.

Charlie(mad):Even with you help Angel. That why I coming to keep eye on you.

Angel scared until a spirit of Queen Aleena coming down on roof. We all shock.

Mikey:(scared)A ghost of hedgehog came to stop us.

Queen Aleena:You all don't be scared to me. I want talk you all heroes save my races.

Krel:Wait minute. You knew it was us stop Mephlies the dark hedgehog. Are you a queen of mobians.

Queen Aleena:I am. I honored to meet you all. Even mutants and Shane the equestrian hedgehog.

Leo(shock):Wait minute. You know we munetes your highness.

Queen Aleena:Because they more mutants with us from our planet.

Raph:Other's mutants like us from your world.

Marco:Wow. I can't believe they more mutants with mobians and humans.

Star butterfly(smile):I know mobians are great race. Queen Aleena. My name princess butterfly from Mewni. My people's heard happen your home. If we work together I brought a peace treaty to mobians and Mewni. We do after project at canterlot city.

Queen Aleena:I glad your peoples from Mewni care us star butterfly. I accept after you all help me.

Raven starshine:(They more just Shane and jabok.) You want ask us a favor your highness.

Queen Aleena:Yes. They some bad peoples, mobians work together ruin our peace when we here. That why I ask you all because you all work together before stop Mephlies the dark hedgehog. He made some ally. I ask master Splinter come with you help muants get along with my mobians. Rest you all get along other's  mobians. Don't worry I promise alot people's don't know you all descendants. Charlie you keep eye Angel with them.

Charlie:Of course your highness. They one thing I want tell you if you promise. Truth is I princess of hell from this planet. If you ask girls got same magic like Shane don't use on here. I care my cousin Angel even she did horrible time with my friends here and hell.

Queen Aleena:Very well. I promise if you keep eye on her. I had leave but I see you all soon.

Queen Aleena gone. We still shock Queen Aleena ask us a mission going canterlot city. Soon we go canterlot city mikey, Arsenio, jabok and myself will meet even fell in love.

I want say thanks you all help me even I lost. If you look my journey when you all time. Thank again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 137K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
470K 13.9K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
3.7M 292K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
265K 25.8K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...