Re: Zero A Pokémon Master In...

By IamDeadpan

Time for the Legendary Trainer to help lugnica with it's troublesome problems read how the greatest trainer a... More

Prologue Character Info
ARC 1-I Off To A Dumb Start
ARC 1-II The crimson Princess and the Apologetic Otto

Prologue

399 8 9
By IamDeadpan

Riley Allistar a Legendary Ace Trainer and an Aura Master the man who concquered the Sinnoh Kalos and Galar Region along with Alola Isle and save the world couple of times

When suddenly

(It was just uninteresting day for Riley Allistar
When suddenly everything turned black)

Riley:"Hmm...where am I, is this some sort of a Zoroark Illusion"

(when suddenly a bunch of dark hands rose up from the ground and try to reach him)

Riley:"what are those things!?"

(Then it crawled up at him with an unpredictable speed and grab him by the shoulders and legs)

Riley:"Urgh get off of me...This isn't definitely an illusion.....Aura Burst!!!"

(He maintain focuse and let his aura flow then his body got covered in blue aura and then an
explosion occurrs then his aura exploded soon after the hands that binds him dissipate he quickly got onto fighting stance then soon after a screaming feminine voice was heard after"

???: "I love you love you love you!!!"

Riley:"who are you show yourself"exclaimed Riley(when he tried to reach out for the pokeballs in his belt but it was too, late a lot of hands was shot towards him at blinding speed he tried to struggle but to no avail, then soon it revealed that a woman with white hair and black dress came out of the darkness and on to you every time she says I LOVE YOU your whole body especially your heart was on a unbearable pain)

???:"I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Riley:"Urgh!!!!" 'I need to get out of here'

(when suddenly a dark huge serpentine like
dragon materialize out of the ground it had a gold like head protection and gold like armour that look like ribs, it had a dreadful red eyes and six tendrils were on it's back)
*Imagine dawn as satella*

BLACK DRAGON:"HOW DARE YOU TRESPASS IN THIS UNIVERSE AND TAKE THE HUMAN WHOM I INDEBTED TO, I GIRATINA THE RENEGADE POKEMON VANISH FROM THIS WORLD!!!"

(It angers the woman and it tried to attack GIRATINA but, despite GIRATINA body was humongous it easily evade the attack of the woman and form a black void under the woman and to which it sucks her but before she was sucked she launch a thousand hands to try to reach for Riley but GIRATINA seeing this he quickly guard him and took the attack surprisingly injuring him)

GIRATINA:"URGHH HOW DARE TRY TO GRAB HIM AND INJURED ME, NOW I WILL SEND YOU TO BACK CAME FROM WHERE YOU CAME FROM SHADOW BALL!!!"

(Riley upon hearing him he quickly adjust himself then concentrates to draw incredibly huge amount of aura then he prepared to use an ultimate attack then...)

Riley:"FOCUS BLAST"
*Gen 8 but 6x bigger*

(The huge dark blob that materialize from GIRATINA now combine by the huge ball of blue aura hit the target and successfully pushing her in the void but she screams)

???: I'LL BE BAAAAACK

(Then she was fully sucked in, but then Riley started to feel dizzy then passed out)

GIRATINA:"Rileeey.....'

Moments Later

Riley:'woke up then groans' "what happened???"

???:You passed out young Star

(Then a thousand sparks of pink,blue,white then red formed around you there you recognizes them as...)

Riley:'widen his eyes' "GIRATINA,PALKIA,DIALGA and ARCEUS is that you....???"

(The sparks begin to swirl then revealed 4 humungous titans were formed in front of him)

Arceus:"Hello young Allistar it's been a while"

Riley:"Me too.....where am I (then suddenly he recalled what happened)

Riley:"Oh right that woman with white hair who is she and where did she come from...???
'now speaking in a perfectly calm voice'

Palkia:"her name was satella and from where she came from....its in another universe similar to our world but without pokemon and in their world they use mana or magic that consists of 6 elements"

Dialga:"her identity is the witch of envy Satella"

Riley:"witch of envy...Satella..???"

Giratina:*sigh* "here we go long jackass of an explanation....how pathetic"

Dialga:"if you're not gonna explain the story the you better...SHUT UP!!!"

Giratina:"HUHH HOW DARE YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME ARE YOU GONNA FIGHT ME NOW TWERP"

Dialga:"BRING IT SHADOW ASS!!!"

ARCEUS:"SILENCE...we are here to warn him about the dangers that lurks from that woman"

Giratina and Dialga:"Tchh.... whatever"

Riley:'stare at them with deadpan face'
"Seriously you both need to get along, cause have a little symphaty on shaymin cause the kid is tired of your shit"

Giratina and Dialga:"NEVER"

Riley:*sighs in defeat* "please continue"

Dialga:"okay ahem let's continue before I was rudely interrupted" *giratina scoffs*

Dialga:"In a alternative universe Satella is a half elf and she is the Witch of Envy responsible for the Great Calamity 400 years ago which is her rampage that cause mass of destruction and deaths of the other 6 witches of sin and she is currently sealed underneath the Pleiades Watchtower.

Riley:"kinda like Giratina the past"

Dialga:"Precisely an Idiot"*smirks*

Palkia:*snickered*

Giratina:*pissed* "HUHH SO IT'S 2 TO 1
BRING IT ON"

ARCEUS:"SILENCE ENOUGH OF YOUR ARGUMENTS AND CONTINUE"

Riley:"come on guys" *chuckle a little*

Dialga:"In reality, the Witch of Envy is a separate personality, born when she took in incompatible Witch Factors"

Riley:"so her mind didn't took easy to the point she became insane then explode"

Dialga:"Exactly now your getting it, she possesses a yet-unexplained connection to both Natsuki Subaru and Emilia and was also the one who gave the former Return by Death"

Riley:"who are those people...???"

Giratina:"some dude in a tracksuit and
Emilia kinda like Darkrai, you and me who is always to blame and never been understood by people just because that pouting bitch resembles her and her family was killed by crossfire by these so called witch cult causing her to accidentally freezing her hometown"
*giratina explained with pitty and symphaty*

Riley:"oh I feel her don't worry Giratina your not alone anymore ever since you tried destroy the world before instead of blaming you instead people accepted you"

Giratina:.......thank that's why I'm indebted to you...

Riley:*serious voice* "who is this witch cult and this Natsuki Subaru"*with venom in his tounge*

Palkia:"Natsuki Subaru came from another universe with the Japan"

Riley:"Japan???"

Palkia:"In this Japan we are just a mere fiction of characters like a video game and anime,
he is a shut-in meet who spends hit time with manga and anime who always want to be transferred in another world so he can be the so called 'main protagonist and save the world'

Riley:"witch cult"

Giratina:"The Witch Cult is an organization that allegedly worships the Witch of Envy. It was co-found by Betelgeuse Romance Conti.The Witch Cult has existed for over 400 years since the times when the witches were active. It is shrouded in secrecy and mystery thus little is know of the organizational structure and other specifics like their doctrine beyond rumors as a result. They are evil enough that knights are ordered to annihilate them immediately should they appear. Followers are elusive, their means of hiding unknown, allowing them to survive until the current time. Their purpose is rumored to be the resurrection of the Witch of Envy.

100 years ago, the Witch Cult consisted of a moderate side, led by Petelgeuse Romanee-Conti, and a radical side, led by Regulus Corneas. The two factions seemed to have been in a rather hostile relationship to each other as they entered an all-out combat during the attack on the Elior Forest.

Riley and Giratina:"THEY ARE PATHETIC MAGGOTS"*exclaimed with hatred and venom*

Arceus:"Now, now Calm down"
*sighed Arceus trying to ease up the mood*

Riley:"Sorry I lost my composure for the moment" *calms down*

Riley:"but what do they want from me"

Arceus:"that we don't know young Allistar,
Because in different timelines of that universe Subaru is the one who was always transfer to that world but you, just so you know if people were summon people in order to help them they would always use people from their universe but in a different timeline like Natsuki Subaru
who came from the future but were summon to the past"

Riley:"oh...so they can only summon people from the future" *studying the information*

Arceus:"But summoning people from another universe is forbidden, because they have different universe but she easily rewrite your soul as a part of their universe"

Riley:"Hmm...let me see"

(Riley sits then meditate and uses his aura to find out that he is now part of that of universe but when he look further he found that he is cursed)

Riley:"what is that cursed..."

Giratina:"simple if that human Subaru were to die you too"

Riley:"what, why???"

Palkia:that we don't know

Dialga:"because that universe was coated in some sort of barrier to which we cannot infiltrate"

Palkia:"that barrier was created by the god of that universe of which who died millions of years ago even I'm the master of space cannot infiltrate it but we can see what is happening but not complete because everytime that Subaru person die we cannot see the future of that time line but if we try to look in to those timelines to which that Subaru kid die we can only see glimpse then it's blank, so we can only watch the progress of that kid who got transferred to another time"

Riley:"so basically everytime that kid die the world doesn't reset itself but rather he got transfer to a timeline that is similar to the kids savepoint, but the timelines to which that kid
dies continues"

Dialga:"Exactly but knowing that witch she would always come for you nonstop"

Riley:"So...you're planning to send me there to help the kid to make him understand that death isn't always the solution and because the witch would always return to come and take me"

Dialga,Palkia,Giratina:"You are actually correct..... how'd you know know.

Riley:"easy question because I am an observant person so I kinda get where this is going........"

Arceus:"........................hahahaha you never ceases to surprise me Riley"

Riley:"so when can I go"
*with a monotone voice*

Arceus:"whenever you are ready........let me guess you right now...hahahah I am amaze"

Riley:*sigh*"but first can I return back home whenever I want to and can my Pokémon use their alternative evolution"

Palkia:"First yes but it is limited to 12 hour and you can only returns once a week and it is either Saturday bon Sunday,
Second Yes your pokemons and your items are unaffected by the barrier so you can use Mega
Z moves, and etc

Riley:"okay that's what I need"

Dialga:"and by the way your pokemon healing items are potent in that world and super effective"

Riley:"what do you mean"

Giratina:"for example if you crush five max revive and mix it with phione dew, it can change a living being's state three hours ago, but unfortunately it cannot bring a dead person back to life even if that person died just a minute ago"

Riley:"thanks well I guess I'll be going now,
How do I get there on my own"

Palkia:"oh here I broke a little piece of their barrier for you to slip in that universe"

(Palkia made an immense roar along with his shoulders glowing that created a pink portal)

Palkia:"it's going to be a bumpy ride so you're going to sleep when you wake you're there already"

Riley:"thanks palkia"

(As Riley was walking towards the portal giratina spoke)

Giratina:"are you not going to say goodbye to her"

(Riley stops then said)

Riley:"I've already said my goodbye to her and besides she's not gonna wake up even if tell her this and I'm to return the there once a week remember but I've already said goodbye to her before I got attacked so it's okay"

(Then he walks towards the portal then disappeared only to passed out at the other side)

1 hour later

Riley:'groans' it is a bumpy but anyways

(He slowly got up and walk towards the streets)

Riley:"I really am in another world now"

TO BE CONTINUED

This is my first fanfic
Pokémon X Re:zero
Tell me what you think
Cause the next chapter will
Be his Pokémons and items a
Character sheet...
Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.6K 57
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
204K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
132K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...