Outlander (Elrond x Reader)

By Fireheart1920

" Love is rare in Middle Earth and in perilous times we must fight for it". "You may not be from Middle Eart... More

Counter Earth
Deadly Twister
Meeting Gandalf the Grey
Rivendell (Imladris)
Headache and The Healer
Awkward Ecnounters
My Feelings
The Plan to Help Frodo
The Nazgul
Nazgul Part Two (Captured)
Should Have Made Her Stay
Doll and The Dumby
Doll and The Dumby (Part 2)
The Return and The Drama
The Return and The Drama(Part 2)
A Visit From A Elf Queen(Part2)
A Mysterious Bark and A Girl
Two Meetings
A Month After
Your Problem?
Orc Pack Surpise Attack

A Visit From a Elf Queen

300 7 9
By Fireheart1920

Those two, Elrond and Glorfindel really pissed me off! That I just stormed off to my room! And forgot all about going by to the healers. Luckily Baelen, my elf handmaiden, and good friend was in my room waiting for me! When I saw her sit at my desk near the window. I ran over to her and hugged her, tears rolling down my face! She just hugs me back. And looks so worried.

" My Lady, what ever is the matter, is it those two knuckle heads, twiddle dee and twiddle dumb".

I think I know who she is talking about.

" Are they perhaps Elrond and Glorfindel, Baelen"? She chucked a bit nervous.

" Yes, those two are the knuckleheads, as you probably have seen they have caused a lot of drama around here, especially when you were held captive".

I shake my head in understanding. And she pats my back.

" This is all my fault Baelen, I kissed Glorfindel when we ran into the hobbits on our little quest, and then we kissed a little bit ago".

Then I let her out of my hug and sit on my bed.

" You see Elrond saw Glorfindel and I kissing with our tongues down each other's throats on this pretty balcony close to a waterfall, and then it ended with a huge fight with drama".

Baelen looked a bit sad but understanding. And she gets up and sits at the bottom of my bed.

" I see my Lady, they both have feelings for you which is causing the drama, and I know you like them both too". Looking at her, I see the sadness in her eyes.

" I am sorry Baelen about our fight in the forest, I apologized already but I am sorry". She smiles widely.

" It is quite alright my lady, I forgive you, just like I forgive you about kissing the ellen I like, Glorfindel, I just want him to be happy, and know it will never become of us, a relationship".

I just wipe my tears and put on a big smile.

" Thank my friend, right now I feel you're the only one I truly have as a friend, just you".

She gets up and leaves for the door.

" I feel the same way my lady, but I must return to my chores, and remember you should also see the healers, especially for that left bruised eye of yours". I nod at her and she takes her leave.

With Baelen's reminder I head to the healing wing of the castle. I go past the two gardens and take a right up a long spiral of stairs. I pass one of the meeting halls, Linders study, Glorfindel's study, and a music area. Then I take a left at the end of the hallway that goes up another spiral of stairs.

The healing wing is quite dark and there are elves in beds, in different rooms. The first she elf that is a healer I see points me to the very back. And then there was another spiral of stairs and more rooms on top. I followed another she elf to a room at the back of the second floor of the healing wing.

There, I see a white hooded figure with a long white coat that flows perfectly along her body. As I walk closer to the white hooded figure it shines bright and beautiful. It is like there are no stars in the dark room. Who is under that hood?

It was like that figure was a bright hope in the middle of a dark age. That it meant something good was going to happen. As I get closer they shine brighter.

They know I am in the room with them! And turns around in a flash and throws their shiny bright white star like hood behind them.

Who I see is a lady of royalty, it can't be the Queen Galadriel! From the movies I watch back home she is the Lady of the Woods. Very important, wise, and powerful. And her beauty is so spectacular, especially up close.

Her long beautiful blond hair flows nicely behind her back. Her braids are so very breathtaking. Her very appearance makes me speechless. Now I see why she is so beautiful. She just keeps on shining. She signals for me to sit on the bed in the healing room I was assigned too.

She pulls up a wooden chair and sits in front of me face to face. She smiles widely at me.

" Hello there my name is Lady Galadriel, and you must be the mysterious girl I have heard so much about, nice to meet you"!

This shocked me and my mouth falls wide open. She knew about me already and most importantly when! Who told her about me? Or did she already know because is one of the wisest elves of Middle Earth!

She just chuckled.

" Yes, I know you wonder how I know you ( Y, N)?" " Well to answer your question, Gandalf and Elrond both have been in communication with me, for we all are in an important council that protects Middle Earth".

My mouth becomes speechless. And I try to process this.

" So both of them have been talking to you, how"?

She just chuckled. " We use magic, we all are magical beings, and we also write one another and give it to our messenger".

Here, I sat and thought Elrond just wanted me to stay in Rivendell forever, but he has reached out to Lady Galadriel.

He must care more than I thought and does want to help get me answers of, why I am here, this is great news! He is a wise ellon after all! And this proves he does care about me!

I get so excited that I hug her and jump up, and get a telekinetic high. All the medical papers and feather ink pens storm around the room like a tornado and Galadriel takes notice. I even accidentally take off her pure shiny white coat and hood. Underneath is a beautiful white dress that shines as bright as the stars.

Her coat gets sucked up into the tornado with a flower pot near the window of the medical room. I see out of the corner of my eye that Galadriel is studying my power. And this sparks my interest!

So I take it in and force my telekinetic energy and focus on the wooden chair that Lady Galadriel sat in, and then pushed that into the tornado I created with the other items. She yells in surprise.

" Wow, it is true you're very mysterious and powerful, and most certainly we need to protect you, we can not allow Soroman the white wizard and his orcs to get you for their dark master"! 

She lets me go and steps back by the medical room entrance. To examine it better and then another shows up. The ellon  makes an entrance and it surprises me, as I am so focused on showing Galadriel my telekinesis power!

It was Elrond and his long dark brown hair was blowing from the tornado of items! And I remember I am mad at him and Glorfindel! I get so mad at him for entering and pick him up with my telekinesis and throw him into the tornado with the moving items.

Lady Galadriel gets very nervous and tries to get me to calm down.

" Please ( Y, N) put Lord Elrond down you need him more than you know"! " I know he pissed you off, but you must put him down"!

She just gets more anxious and focuses on my power. Then Arwen comes into the medical room. I have not seen her since she and Baelen departed from Glorfindel and I on our little mission to help Frodo!

She storms into the room and shouts at me!

" You must put my Ada down right now, I know you're mad but this way is not the answer, please don't hurt Ada"!

She gets worried and hugs her grandmother who is Lady Galadriel.

They both can not get through to me and Elrond spins faster and faster in the telekinesis tornado with the other items and he gets dizzy and starts to throw up. He gets very nauseous.

Galadriel calls for backup! And Gandalf the Gray comes into the medical room. I see his pointy gray hat and then in a flash that flies into the telekinetic tornado! He gets upset because he loves that gray pointy hat. And yells at me.

" Shame on you, give me back my pointy gray hat right now"!

I can not control my telekinesis and the tornado moves faster and faster!

Lady Galadriel gets a needle that is elven made. And has a medical liquid in it I don't know of. And she walks behind me! Gandalf and Arwen keep me focused on them while the lady sneaks behind me and sticks the needle into the back of my neck. The next thing I am unconscious and on the ground! I just fell and there is a loud thud on the floor with my body and all the items that were in the telekinetic tornado!

Lady Galadriel got worried, but it was necessary for her to put me to sleep with whatever was in the needle. Elrond, Gandalf, and Galadriel did a healing session on me and they all worked together! Of course I don't know what they performed. I was out cold because of the needle.

However, I do know that they picked me up, because the next morning I awoke in the bed in the medical room where the telekinetic tornado happened!

Authors Note:
Here is another chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoy it. First of all I would like to say thanks for over 1k reads, it means a lot! Never thought I would get this much reads for this project. There are more chapters in the making. Feel free to leave a vote, comment or both. If there is something you want to see feel free to leave a comment.
Key Elven Terms
Ada -dad
Ellon-male elf

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.1K 109
What if Damian found out he had a older sister he never knew about? How will he react? Will he help her, or leave her to flee from what's left of the...
127K 2.9K 18
Rick o'Connell has a sister. A younger sister named Adriana O'Connell. You can really tell that they are related since they share the same expert ski...
2.9K 176 38
Bilba Baggins has returned to the Shire to find it very different from the one she left...or perhaps it is she who is different. She is a warrior ret...
194K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...