Behind The Scenes Of: Truth O...

By MoonWalkerFan1998

A look behind the scenes of my ever-growing popular book series Truth Or Dare With KISS. More

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14

Part 11

86 3 0
By MoonWalkerFan1998

(*Onstage on the set*) (*Vinnie and the host are going to be answering questions from the fans/AKA "The KISS ARMY"*)

Kenny: And...ACTION!

Me: Hi guys! I'm Emily, the creator and writer of the popular book series Truth or Dare with KISS and the Michael Jackson truth or dare books. This is the Q&A session that never got released because I was so stressed out that I couldn't do it. So now, we'll be answering your questions. But just to remind you that if me or Vinnie get a question and we don't feel comfortable answering, then please don't force us to do so.

Kenny: First question is for the host. How did you meet Vinnie irl?

Me: Um...😶 I'd rather not answer that.

Vinnie: Aww. 😊 You don't have to answer that if you don't want to.

Kenny: Next question...is for Vinnie. Do you and the host plan on having a baby together irl?

Vinnie: Yes...😍

Me: *blushes heavily* 🫣🫥

Kenny: 🙄 *rolls his eyes as he's not interested in hearing the lovey dovey stuff between Vinnie and the host* To the host: How long have you been a KISS fan?

Me: I've been a KISS fan since I was a teenager.

Vinnie: My interests were more like The Young Rascals, The Beatles, and Led Zeppelin.

Me: 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.6K 200
โ ๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ โž โ™ฏ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ค๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฎ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๊œŸ๊œ โŒ‡ ใ€Ÿฯฏฯƒินฮฏษ• ฯƒฮทฮต แทˆ๐–กบ๐Ÿ“ T...
3.3M 176K 43
[FIRST BOOK IN THE 'HIS' SERIES] [2017] "Hi." Kyla smiles nervously. "Hi." Cole greets back, just as nervously. The boys and I share a roll of the ey...
5K 72 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs