๐€ ๐“๐ˆ๐Œ๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’...

By dabislollipoplicker

"I like this position." Dabi says smirking. I roll my eyes pushing the knife closer to his neck. "Do you r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q & A
Story Recommendations

Chapter 13

8.5K 242 604
By dabislollipoplicker

(Recap)

"Shut the fuck up, dipshit."

"You know words hurt." Dabi said putting a hand on his heart.

Rolling my eyes we make our way towards the front door.

———————————————————————————

Since we don't want to draw unnecessary attention towards us we decide to take one of Dabi's cars.

Sitting in the passenger seat Dabi takes the drivers seat. Making our way toward the mall I put on some music.

Motive by Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat just so happens to be playing and being an Ariana Grande and Doja Cat fan I know all the words.

"Tell me why I got this feeling? That you really wanna turn me on?" I say turning toward Dabi.

Ignoring me, Dabi keeps his eyes on the road.

Using my hand as a microphone, I continue singing. "Tell me why I get this feeling? That you really wanna make me yours?~" 

Now, kicking my feet on the dashboard I lean on Dabi's arm, "'Cause I see you trying, subliminally trying. To see if I'm gon' be the one that's in your arms."

I can see Dabi smirking in the mirror. It is lowkey making my heart flutter, but I don't want to think much about it.

"I admit it's exciting, parts of me kind of like it, but before I lead you on."

Rolling down the window, at this point Dabi is looking at me like I'm the psycho out of the bunch. 

"Baby, tell me what's your motive. Aye! What's your motive? What's your motive?" I say singing loudly and dancing.

"You know you can't dance for shit, right?" Dabi says laughing at me.

I turn towards Dabi, giving him the middle finger. 

"You're the one to talk. You couldn't beat me in Dance, Dance, Revolution."

Rolling his eyes, Dabi rolls my window up and locking it so I can't roll it back down.

"You're an asshole you know?" I say as Dabi also rolls down the radio.

"You like this asshole, though." Dabi says smiling.

"And who possessed you to believe that?" I say dumbfounded.

"I'm your boyfriend aren't I?" Dabi says raising his head upward as if he was proud.

"It's a sparkle cover up sparkle." I say moving my hands as if I revealed it was a big suprise.

"Sure, whatever you say, snowflake." Dabi says.

As I looking around, we have a couple of minutes before we get to the mall.

Only hearing silence, I scoff.

"Why did you turn off the radio? Do you want me to listen to you breathing?" I say reaching to roll the music up.

Grabbing my hand, Dabi shakes his head.

"You act like a maniac with the music on." Dabi says, as he continues to hold onto my hand.

"You can let go now." I say trying to pull away.

"I like holding your hand." Dabi says with a shrug, still not letting go.

It made my heart flutter, but I can't keep letting small things swoon me.

Not having an objections, I stay quiet for the rest of the ride, listening to nothing, but occasional honking.

---------------------------------

We finally make it into the building, and we go towards a store I've been needing to go to.

Victoria's Secret.

As we make our way towards there, we're about to enter as Dabi stops.

"I should wait out here." Dabi says.

"No, I need your opinion on some things." I turn towards Dabi, "You know since you are the only one with me." I say turning back as I grab Dabis' hand and lead him into the store.

I make my way towards the bra section with Dabi trailing behind.

I see a really pretty rose gold and white bra.

"Oh my god, this is so cute." I say softly, as I pick up the bra.

Contemplating on whether or not I should get it, I decide on taking it. I see it's a set so I grab both the underwear and the bra.

I see another bra set near that section and it is cute burgundy bra with lace.

Making my way towards it I pick it up turning towards Dabi. Holding it up towards my chest I ask "How about this? Is it cute?" I say, doing a little shimmy.

Dabi shrugs not looking in my direction. "I don't really care, pick whatever you want."

Rolling my eyes, I pull his arm, "Come on look, I wanna know if I should get it."

Dabi reluctantly turns and sees me with the bra. Unexpectedly, Dabi blushes as he turns away giving me a thumbs up.

Gasping, I jump in front of Dabi. "Did I make you blush?" I squeal.

Putting a hand over my mouth and looking around. "No, dumbass. I just saw someone who made my face red."

"Yeah, me." I say as my voice is muffled from under his hand. Rolling his eyes, Dabi softly hits me in the head, not hard but enough to make it sting.

"Ow, dipshit." I say rubbing the spot he hit.

Dabi turns around, now looking at the lotions.

Rolling my eyes this time, I look around for more bras. 

I see a red shiny balconette type bra.

"Yes, I have to get it." I say softly, so no one can hear me. I feel like shopping at Victoria's Secret it is always a competition to see who can grab what they want first. And this bra, I want it.

Making my way towards the bra, I reach to grab it as someone snatches it right before my grasp.

Looking towards the perpetrator, I see none other than Mt. Lady.

"Oh, were you going for that? Too bad." Mt. Lady says in her regular high-pitched voice. As she is on the verge of turning around she suddenly stops. 

"Y/N?" Mt. Lady says as turning back around as she looks closer towards my face.

"No ma'am, you got the wrong person." I say, turning around and  muffling my voice.

"No, it is you!" Mt. Lady says as she pulls my shoulder back and in a swift motion takes off my glasses.

Fuck, I mentally curse myself. I was hoping not to come in contact with anyone, I didn't want people to see it's me.

Suddenly, I hear people whispering and pointing towards, both Mt. Lady and I.

"Ha, you came her to slack off and shop." Mt. Lady says in realization.

"I'm not slacking, I just came to pick up a few things." I say trying to walk away, because I have no business with her anymore.

Pulling my shoulder again, now with a bigger hand Mt. Lady says "Wow, Y/N! You sure know what to do, is it more important than helping out with crimes?" Obviously, she says it louder than she had to. 

Mentally rolling my eyes as I don't want people to think I am rude, I again try to leave. "Well, I can say the same about you, seems you don't do much hero work."

Now, her grip is much tighter and she grows a little herself so she can now look down on me. "Let's remember who is the number one hero here."

"Y/N! Did you get the present?" I hear Dabi say as he pushes through the crowd. For a split second I was confused, but I soon realized Dabi was trying to make up an excuse.

"I was making my way there as I was stopped, by a certain someone." I say.

"A gift?" Mt. Lady says, now back to her regular size which is eye length to me.

"Yeah," Dabi chuckles "My aunt is a little younger minded and wanted me to get her something since she can't due to being in the hospital. She said this place had great perfumes and lotions, since the hospital's treatments make her skin dry and it doesn't smell the best."

Honestly, I'm a little shocked hearing Dabi's story. I won't complain though because the sooner we can get out of here the better.

"An aunt, huh?" Mt. Lady says trying to figure out if we are lying. 

"Yep, now if you would like to make our afternoon easier, could you step to the side?" I say trying stepping closer towards her trying to get by.

As she steps to the side, Dabi also tries to walk past Mt. Lady, but she puts a hand on his chest.

"If you ever want to leave her you can find me anywhere." she say sliding her hands farther down Dabi's torso closer towards his pants.

Dabi laughs softly as he grabs her hand before she can get any farther.

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm in love with what I already have." Dabi says as he walks past her letting her hand drop to her side.

I didn't watch the entire encounter, but I saw the end and what he said definitely made me feel a little warmer inside. But, I have to keep in mind that it is all an act. Right?

Soon after we leave the store buying all the things I wanted, plus some perfume and lotion because we could tell Mt. Lady was stalking us.

I can hear both of out stomachs grumble and I see a food court a few stores down.

"Want to head towards the food court?" I say turning towards Dabi who had about four bags in his hand.

Nodding his head, I hook my arm around his pulling him towards the food court. We settle on a random place that hand a good looking burger with fries. 

"I'll go order our stuff, you can wait here." I say standing up as Dabi gives me an agreeing hum.

I make my way towards the food court waiting in line as I order our food.

---------------------------

I make my way towards the table when I notice a large crowd around it.

What the fuck? I think to myself, I never really thought what could happen if someone recognized Dabi and my heart is now pounding like crazy.

I start to speed walk so I can catch up only to find out that Dabi was more famous than me.

There are girls grabbing him so he can take pictures with them and there are girls sticking their notebooks out so he can sign it.

"Toya?" I say looking at him with confusion written all over my face.

Soon enough the girls see me and grumble as they disperse with a couple of comments:

Why'd she have to come now?

I was just about to get my picture.

She is so lucky to have him.

I'm so jealous.

Looking at Dabi with wide eyes I ask him what happened.

"A girl came up to me asking me if I was Toya and she started fan girling and made more of them come." Dabi says laughing to himself.

"Suddenly, I am the nobody and I should be grateful for you." I say shaking my head and placing his food in front of him.

"You are lucky to have me." Dabi says with a big smile as he quotes one of hi groupies.

"Shut up, dumbass." I say throwing a fry at his facing.

Dabi laughs as we make conversation and continue to eat.

---------------------

The rest of the day happens with me dragging Dabi to more and more stores and making him carry everything. 

It got to the point where the bank even called Dabi to make sure he wasn't getting robbed or if he credit card was stolen.

Hearing Dabis' usual groans and protests made me want to stay longer even though my feet were killing me.

We finally finish and get to the point where we couldn't go any longer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.1K 90
"It scares me", he whispered. "What does?", her eyes searched his face. "That you chose to love me out of everyone in this world", he breathed, his e...
10.8K 119 32
His beautiful turquoise eyes pierced right through you the second they made contact and it filled you with a strange feeling that you have never had...
122K 4.2K 49
Dabi had successfully hidden his true identity for years...but a faithful fight changed that when he came face to face with you - once his childhood...
357 20 10
sษชษดษดแด‡ส€sโ„ข ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง. ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง. (Y/n) had been l...