Chapter 14

(Recap)

The rest of the day happens with me dragging Dabi to more and more stores and making him carry everything. It got to the point where the bank even called Dabi to make sure he wasn't getting robbed or if he credit card was stolen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we finally enter the house, I hear Dabi drop all the bags near the front of the door and walk towards the couch.

As I roll my eyes, I hear him muttering about me making him do all the hard work. Shrugging, I pick up as many bags as I can and make my way towards the room.

While I walk up the stairs, I see Dabi laying on the couch like he's been overworked. Laughing to myself, I walk into the room and drop the bags on the floor.

"More trips to go." I say sighing.

After about 3 more trips, I finally brought up all the bags. I definitely underestimated how much it was and should be grateful towards Dabi, since he did carry all of the bags at once.

Dabi comes into the room with a bottle of water making his way towards the bed. Was it for me? I don't know. Do I need it? Yes.

Grabbing the water bottle I open it drinking about half of it. Dabi plopping on the bed does what I think was the most exaggerated sigh I've heard in my entire life.

"You know, the house is all empty. Where did all your minions go?" I asked as I pull the bottle from my mouth.

"They don't live here you know." Dabi says looking at me like I was dumb.

"You didn't make that very apparent." I say rolling my eyes. "So, when do they come?"

"Whenever I call them." Dabi says with a shrug.

"That sounds annoying, I would hate to have to work for you." I say leaning against a nearby wall.

"You basically do dumbass and speaking of work that bottle was for me, because I did most of the work."

"What? I did a lot of hard work." I say putting a hand on my chest as if I was hurt. I hand him the water bottle and he takes it with a snatch. "You know it is rude to snatch."

Dabi rolling his eyes he opens the water bottle.

"What work did you do?" Dabi says as he drinks the rest of the water.

"I walked up and down the stairs, and it's a lot of stairs you know." I say plopping down on the bed next to Dabi.

"Yeah sure," Dabi says throwing the empty water bottle at my head. "At least you didn't have to carry all of the bags throughout an entire mall and to the house."

"You got to take a rest when we put them in the car." I say holding my hands up in defense.

"We?" Dabi says as he lays on the bed putting his legs on my stomach.

"Okay, okay you." I say as I try to move his legs.

Dabi starts to laugh as he sees me struggling. He knows he putting more force than needed other wise I would have gotten his legs off in a swift motion.

"Bruh, I'm suffocating here." I say as I exaggeratedly suffocate. "If you have a asphyxiating kink you could just say that."

And with that I pretend to pass out.

"Dumbass get up." Dabi says removing his legs from my stomach.

Laying on the bed I pretend to still be passed out. I nee some sort of entertainment.