Mortal Wizards

By TheseusX

Trek Hiroshima, a pre-wizard on his way to learning magic is just before learning of his long dynasty and inn... More

Treks Worst Day Ever
Trek gets Kidnapped (Or so he thinks!)
Tsubasa: Friend or Rival
Tsubasa vs. Trek
Treks First Mission
Bishop: The Criminal
The Shadow Reveals Itself
Kurai Yashida: The Shadow

The System of Courd

38 0 0
By TheseusX

You see Courd is the magical world where different types of magic exists and stuff happens. Well each zone has it's own unit that mainly helps out the zone. But they can be called in serious cases to other zones. Sun of course is the strongest. Unit of the zone Habilia. Trek is studying in magic school to become a full-time wizard. Currently only normal magic is known to the public. However only masters and their users know of ancient magic. Which is extremely rare, only a few use it in a century. And divine magic which is the ultimate and strongest magic, the father of them all. No wizard has ever reached that level of magic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 3.5K 38
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
199K 7.8K 48
(Male Yandere DemonsxFemale Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ______...
136K 6.7K 43
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
16.1K 633 44
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...