My Celebrity Boyfriend

By iam_dolly

His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't kn... More

Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Getting to know
Part 3: Video Call
Part 4: Exchange Students
Part 5: First Meeting
Part 6: The Date
Part 7: Bright
Part 8: Jealous
Part 9: We Meet Again
Part 10: The Interview and The Surprise.
Part 11: We Are Over
Part 12: I Like You
Part 13: Dinner
Part 14: 4 Months of ♥️
Part 15: Bet
Part 16: Get away trip
Part 17: First Time
Part 18: Busted
Part 19: Birthday
Part 20: Engaged?
Part 21: Realize
Part 22: Pictures
Part 23: Kanaloves
Part 24: Not Single
Part 25: Fiancé
Part 26: You?
Part 27: The Nice Gulf
Part 28: 2nd Time
Part 29: Plan
Part 30: Choco-berry
Part 31: Party
Part 33: Marry Me
Part 34: News
Part 35: Fried Chicken
Part 36: The Engagement
Part 37: The Last Part
Special Chapter x1
Not An Update - Just Some Talk
Special Chapter x2
Special Chapter x3 - Last one

Part 32: Angels

4K 240 9
By iam_dolly

Gulf was rushed to the hospital and immediately got enclosed in the ER.

Mew is in front of the Emergency Room, helpless when their managers arrived. They followed them to the hospital.

"What exactly happened Mew?" Tul asked. He left Gulf and Bright and joins another table where other managers are.

"I don't know phi... He said that a client want to see him so he left and take the stairs but apparently that client spoke to Bright already... then... then... Fighter he- he.. Yes.. Fighter! He must know something. He runs to where Gulf is but he is unconscious already... And.. And.. T- There's blood all over him" Mew said stuttering, crying. "My boyfriend phi.. Why did they have to do this to my boyfriend?" Mew holds Tul's arm, shaking it.

"Be strong Mew. Gulf can make it. He is strong, believe in him." Max said, trying to console the in distress and trembling Mew. He pats Mew's back gently and guide him to sit at the waiting chairs in front of the ER. 

 Mew fisted his hands on his hair. He doesn't know what to do. Max and Tul asked him to change but he won't leave. Gulf's parents will also visit from Australia. 

The next hour passed and Gulf's still in the Emergency room. The light is still on and the doctors is not coming out yet aside from the nurse who just get a bag of blood, nothing.

There arrived the rest of the boys. Fighter's suit is also stained with Gulf's blood.

"How is it Mew? How is he?" Bright asks in panic. Win is holding his hand keeping himself sane. Something happened to his best friend, his brother, the person he swore to protect yet he failed.

"He- He is still inside..." Mew said and as if on cue the doctor went out.

"Who is the family?" The doctor asks.

"I'm his Fiancé" Mew answered, "How is he doctor?"

"He lost so much blood, any late and he will be gone with his angels. He is past the critical point now. We can say he is safe and fortunately his babies too. They're holding onto him tightly and he protects them based on bruise in his arms. He will be transferred to the private room" They all have their mouth open aside from Fighter with the pregnancy news. Once the doctor stopped talking Mew broke the silence.

"He.. He is p-pregnant? b-but how?" He asked, he is lost and confused. His Gulf is pregnant and he is not aware. He was not there to protect his soon to be wife and his baby.

"He is pregnancy is rare. I will have his OB to discuss these things with you but to answer your question, yes, he is pregnant and based on records he is pregnant with twins" The doctor said before he excuse himself from the confused family of the patient.

"He is pregnant for 7 weeks, I assume. He found it out when you two separated. He hide it from everyone else, well, aside from me cause I was the one who accompanied him to have get himself check. He is plain stubborn if still don't know. He actually plans to surprise you about it and he sucks at surprises, if you know what I mean and then this thing happen" Fighter just dropped the bomb like it was nothing. The rest of the boys including Mew got their mouth open. Shock is understatement, they can't believe it. 

Before they could react, Gulf is already being wheeled to be transferred to his private room.

He got few stitches on the head and just few bruises but all in all, he is fine and just need to wait for him to recover.

After visiting and confirming Gulf's condition the rest left and just decided to visit again the next day. All there left is Mew, Bright, Fighter and surprisingly Mild. Mild didn't want to go home, he wants to be with Gulf too.

"What do you know?" Mew questioned Fighter once they were settled inside Gulf's room.

"I saw your ex there with Gulf's ex. Do you know that Hai is Gulf's ex? If you don't, then yeah he is with your Fai at the party. I haven't seen them after though. I am not accusing them but I guess they might have something to do with Gulf's accident" Fighter said with the hint of anger in his voice. After a pause he turned to Bright who is just have his head down"How's the investigation going?"

"They said it might be accident, that he might just have slipped. Coincidentally the surveillance camera is not working as per the owner of the hall" It's Mild who answered. "They're still looking onto this case but Bright already called the best investigator to check on this. We will be receiving a feedback in 24 to 48 hours" 

"Well, I know this will happen. I already have requested for restraining order for all the individuals that attended the party. No one should be allowed to travel overseas and Hai and Fai cannot travel even local. They cannot move from state to another. I have to pull some strings for that and had to use the Kanawut name since the power is not enough. Ugh, talk about high end human beings! Even royalties would be ashamed of the power their name holds" Fighter was studying Law so he knows basics. He knows a lot powerful persons but never as powerful as a Kanawut.

Mew sighed. "Why don't you all go home? I'm staying with Gulf here" He wants to monopolize Gulf but it seems the others wont let him.

He got a series of "No's". He released a deep sigh and move to sit on the chair beside Gulf.

Mew scoots closer to Gulf. He caressed his hair and plant a soft kiss on his forehead. He then move his hand to his Fiancé's belly. He didn't notice that this little bump is no longer just fats but who would've thought right? Mew is the luckiest person ever. He got a beautiful, loving and adorable wife and will have kids soon.

Mew placed a featherlight kisses on Gulf's belly.

"Angels... Take care of dada, alright? Don't make it harder for him. Please let dada know that daddy is waiting for him to wake up." His tears strums. He holds Gulf's hand and carefully, he lowered his face to meet Gulf's hand.

Mew just keep on staring at Gulf, casually kissing his hand, whispering him nothings, tearing up. He doesn't know how long or when did he fall asleep but when he woke up, he is still holding Gulf's hand while the latter is still sleeping.

He turned to look at the couch but the three is nowhere to be seen. On the table there's a food with a note.

We will be back later afternoon with the rest. Please also eat too or else Gulf might kill us that we let you starve.

P. S. Change your clothes too, you stink.

- BFM

Mew smiled. Gulf's friends became his too. He took clothes the three set for him and He just noticed that his clothes is still stained with Gulf's blood.

After changing, he ate few spoonfuls of food and sit beside Gulf again.

Gulf's POV**

My body hurts, everything hurts. I woke up in an unfamiliar place. White ceilings, Am I in the hospital?

I looked at the side and I see Mew. He is crying.

"Baby, babe. Thank goodness you're awake. I'll just call the doctor, okay?" I just stare at him as he run to get the doctor. I'm still trying to process, what exactly happened.

He is back with the doctor. He checked me and seems satisfied with the results he get.

"Are you hurting somewhere?" The doctor asked. I look at Mew and he is too waiting for my reply. I tried to move a bit and a pain in my stomach and my head comes to life.

"M-my head. M-my..." My eyes went wider. I immediately grabbed the habd of the doctor. "My babies doc, how are my babies? Our babies Mew, how are they?" I panicked. I'm crying, it can't be. I haven't told Mew about our angels yet. I looked at Mew and he just nods at me. He holds my other hand, like saying everything is just alright and that seems to calm me down.

"Your babies are alright. You just need to rest and regain your strength. I need you for a day for further observation, okay?" Mew okayed and thanked the doctor.

Once the doctor is out. I slowly looked at Mew.

"Mew. I'm sorry, I almost lost our babies. Sorry Mew" I keep on apologizing.

"It's okay baby, its okay" He shush me and kissed on the lips. I thought he will leave me again after learning that I hid my pregnancy from him.

"Rest first babe, you and our angels needs rest. I'll be just here beside you. Your parents will arrive any moment so until then, sleep first okay?" He said caressing my head, carefully avoiding the stitches. I smiled at him before I close my eyes again.

~~~~~~
// A little update ♥️

Lovelots ♥️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 10.6K 76
Before Gulf's marriage, his whole life changes because of meeting with Mew again as his wedding planner... The guy he loved once came back to his lif...
211K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
47.1K 3.3K 22
Gulf Kanawut has went on a date with almost 200 persons,but still he's single. An app called "Cupid matcher" is famous with its tagline "Helping you...
11.5K 624 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...