The Bikers Rebel (Warriors Se...

By Oblivion_Wolf

Rebel Montero was the only child of the president of the Ghost Warriors MC. That being said, she grew up in t... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter One

57.1K 1.5K 42
By Oblivion_Wolf

Rebel stood outside the dorm rooms, leaning on the rail. Students were everywhere, hugging, pulling luggage, waiting for their ride, am couples mauled each others mouth. The sun was high in the sky and shinning down, making her hot as fuck.

It may be her last year here but it wasn't the last time she'd be here. Things here got too good underground.

Everything she had in her dorm had already been taken to her dad's by a prospect the week before. Now all she had to do was wait for her ride. Who were take their sweet ass time!

She fought to get her phone out of her pocket when it went off. "Hey, daddy."

"Hey, trouble maker. Just letting you know some of the boys are getting done with a run and are picking you up. Should be there in about five." Her dad said.

"Ok, daddy, I'll see you soon."

They hung up and that's when she heard it. The roar of pipes, the hum of engines. Beautiful. Music to her hears.

All the other students kept looking around with confusion and worry written all over their faces. Rebel grinned and shook her head. Poor babies, she thought.

The ten or so bikes parked in line, the chrome shinning in the sun--even blinding a few people. The engines cut off at once and all the guys got off. All the students watched as the guys just stood there, looking around.

Rebel ran down the stairs and jumped into the first pair of arms. She moved to each brother, giving them a hug. She had known most of these guys her whole life. They were her family.

"We missed you, Rebel," Snake said.

"Missed you guys too," she said.

"Ready to go?" Digger asked. "A lot has changed at the clubhouse. You'll shit your leather shorts."

She laughed. "Yea, just gimme one sec." Rebel walked over to a guy leaning on a wall. He wore a black v-neck shirt and worn dark blue jeans. "Hey, Vic."

"Hey, Rebel," he said, his attention now on her. "Heading off?" His eyes were locked on the bikers behind her.

"Yep. Headin' home. Just wanted to let you know that even though I'm leaving, I'm still in. Just keep me in on everything."

Vic grinned. If she wasn't used to his charms her thong would have melted right off. "Now, Piston, you should know I would have either way." He winked. "See ya soon, sexy."

Rebel grinned and shook her head as she walked back to her family. Her walk was cut short when someone grabbed her arm and led her to the side and into a very hard chest.

"What the-- Oh shit..." she said when she realized who it was. "What are you doing here, Rampage?"

"Who was that?" He demanded.

"I asked first."

"I was on the run. Your turn." His eyes were cold and she wasn't in the mood to get into a fight with him.

"He's a friend." She shrugged playing it off like it was nothing. She pulled her arm out of his grasp and got on the nearest bike, which happened to be Viper's.

******

"What the fuck!" She yelled. "You're married, you're married with a kid, you're married with a kid. Who's next?"

Rebel couldn't believe that in the three years she was gone everything had changed--and yes, three years, she was graduating early.

Snake was married to a beautiful woman and after she heard their tale, she couldn't believe Sarah stayed. They had a two year old boy named Cole and they were expecting another in seven months.

Fawn had a five month old baby girl named Brooke with Digger. They got married three months ago.

Trish and Falcon eloped in Vegas. They were finally approved to be adoptive parents two months ago.

There were also pieces she put together herself. Like there was a shy girl in one of the rooms that stayed as far away from Hatchett as she possibly could. Her eyes only left him when he was looking at her--which was almost as much as her looking at him. However, Hatchett seemed to have a love-hate thing going on.

Sarah took over the legitimate businesses for the club since Rebel's dad was "tired of that shit". Fawn helped opened a strip club called Peep Show. She was actually a stripper named Bambi when she had moved to Tennessee. When she came back to help open it things with Digger got heated and she gave it up, but she was still in charge.

As for Venom's Pit, no one said anything about them. So there was still the possibility of a threat hanging over her head. Hell, it was the whole reason she went to college, though her dad never saw her graduating early.

"Things have definitely changed," Rebel laughed.

"Told you you'd shit your leather shorts," Digger winked.

Rebel took a swig of her beer. Everyone was outside for the welcome home BBQ everyone planned. There was a play ground built on the grass near the fence. Toward the back of the property was a field lined with trees.

There was one large tree close to the clubhouse that had a tree house built in it. Her dad built it when she was a kid. Even though that was where she always hid, no one ever looked for her there, though she thinks they did that on purpose.

"So much has changed," she said as she watched the sun go down.

"FUCK!" Hacker yelled.

Everyone turned to see him trying to put a spot of fire out on his shirt.

"You do NOT put gasoline on a fire! Fuck, Hatchett, warn a brother next time!" Hacker yelled.

Hatchett was trying not to laugh and failing. "Shit, man, I'm sorry."

"Shithead."

"Ok, maybe somethings didn't change," Rebel laughed.

Everyone went back to talking and filling her in. Her attention was only half focused. Leaning on the wall, all 6'7" of bulk muscle was Rampage. Staring at her. Just staring, like he was trying to figure something out.

She ached between her legs and Rebel cursed herself for it. Why the hell did she still want him after everything that happened? He didn't deserve that from her. She had to go back before anything happened between them, when he was just around because her dad wanted eyes on her at all times.

She could do that. Right? A lot of women moved on after heartbreak... right?

"Rebel?" Digger raised his voice

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked, looking back at the table.

"Was asking if you were gonna take the 4-wheelers out soon?"

A sly grin spread across her face.

Snake's eyes widened. "Aw shit, Digger. What the fuck did you do?"

"When are y'all free?" She asked.

"I don't get it," Sarah said, looking at her husband. "Are you actually scared?" Her eyes went between Rebel and Snake.

Fawn and Trish laughed. "Rebel lives up to her name," Trish said.

"She's a crazy redneck like her dad used to be," Fawn put in.

"Used to be?" Her dad asked, setting a plate of steaming burgers and hot dogs on the table. "I'm still a crazy redneck, I just gotta take of all you fuckers.

For being in his late forties, her dad was built. He had a flat stomach, she was pretty sure he had abs, and his arms were bands of muscle. He had salt and pepper hair and he was letting his beard grow out. His eyes were ice blue, like hers.

Rebel stood up and hugged her dad. "And you do an amazing job."

He kissed her head. "Kiss ass, just like your mama. What you want, kid?"

"Can we take the 4-wheelers out tomorrow?" She asked.

"I think we can make a day of it." He kissed her head again. "Gotta get back to the grill."

"You have him wrapped around your finger," Digger said.

The rest of the night they drank and laughed, catching up and telling stories. Some of Sarah's friends came back to pick up the kids and watch them for the night.

The girls ended up challenging each other to shots and eight in they were all laughing too hard to take another. The guys weren't far behind. Instead of laughter, they were horny and ended up taking the girls to the rooms upstairs.

Rebel decided to call it a night but knew she couldn't drive so she went looking for a prospect to take her home. She just reached the top steps when someone opened a door and ran right into her. She lost her footing and started falling over but someone grabbed her arms and pulled her flush against them.

Her cheeks heated and her heart rate picked up. She didn't have to look up to know how it was. She felt like she couldn't breath.

"Uh, thanks," she said and tried to step away but he didn't let her go.

"What are you doin?" Rampage asked.

"Um, I was looking for a prospect."

"Why?" His tone got hard.

"None of your business," she snapped.

"You smell like a fucking brewery, Reb."

"Fuck you."

"I'll take you home," he said.

Her eyes snapped to his amd she saw the determination in them. She gave a frustrated growl and slapped him for the hell of it.

"You take me straight home, you controlling bastard!" She said as she walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 992 20
Talia was different, was born weird or was just an issue that science could never explain Mind control: seeing into people's memories, finding their...
83.1K 4.5K 31
Sindal "Sin" was raised in New Orleans by her absent father and two older brothers. Then Sin made a lifestyle choice and her father chose the club o...
262K 9.4K 33
~Updating every other Tuesday~ First book: Ripper - Hell Rider's MC #1 - ~Note: Cannot be read as a stand alone book ~ Bryan "Alpha" Taylor has had...
96.3K 2.7K 30
Araceli is 16 and is ready to be set free from the brutal life of a biker princess. Her mother and older brother was shoot dead and her dad was sente...