EastCoast Løvë

By 0nly444Me

Must Read More

C h a r a c t e r s
F r e s h S t a r t 📦
S e t t l e d In 😌
P e t t y P a r t y 🙄
P e t t y P a r t y 🙄 P r t. 2
S e t U p 🍃
S e t U p 🍃 P r t. 2
T i m e ⏱
I n d o n e s i a 🤡
W a n t s V. S. N e e d s 💛
H u s t l e ⚡️
H u s t l e ⚡️ P r t. 2
U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽
U n b r e a k a b l e 🤞🏽 P r t. 2
S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t . 1
CHECK IN
S i t u a t i o n s h i p 🤦🏽‍♀️ P r t. 2
S e e d 🍼
P u z z l e s 🧩
N e w C r i b 🏡
B a b y D a d d y T h i n g s🧑🏽‍🍼
M o m m a A a l i y a h 💕
B a b y S h o w e r 🥳
B a b y s h o w e r 🥳 P r t . 2
D e m a r c u s 😳
S o u l m a t e 🥺
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t. 2
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t . 3
S o u l m a t e 🥺 P r t . 4
D o t s 📍
C o n n e c t 🔀
N i g h t s 🎑
N i g h t s 🎑 P r t. 2
R i g h t s & W r o n g s 😣
R i g h t s & W r o n g s 😣 P r t. 2
P l a n P l a n P l a n 📝
P o s t - A r r i v a l 🥺.
W e l l S h i t 💀
W e l l S h i t 💀 P r t. 2
R e c o n n e c t 🤌🏽
M e m o r i e s 🙈
Memories 🙈 Prt. 2
I n t r o 😈
R i s e 😈
C l i m a x 😈
C l i m a x 😈 P r t . 2
Climax 😈 Prt. 3
F a l l i n g 🕊
F a l l i n g 🕊 P r t. 2
INFO INFO INFO!!
A & I
C o u n t d o w n 🕕
B a b y g i r l💗
O v e r n i g h t 🌒
T r o u b l e 🤛🏽
S a m e O l d S h i t 😒
J a y ' S h a w n
D e m o n T i m e
V I B E S !
N I C O L E !
I N V A S I O N !
S U R P R I S E !
A T T E M P T !
A T T E M P T ! P R T . 2
C A T C H !
G I V E & T A K E !
E A S T C O A S T L O V E
Extra

L i e s

2.2K 69 5
By 0nly444Me

Jo'nae Mariè Andrews, NJ📍

"Bae. We got the last of everything we just need to put it in the hall for tomorrow." I said getting in the car.

He was staring off into space.

"Bae...Bae!" I yelled at him.

"Yea, My bad. I was just thinking."

"You've been thinking a lot lately. What's been going on?"

He shook his head and started tapping fingers on the door. Ever since we first rented the hall he has been so quiet and avoiding conversations with me. He doesn't even lay down with me no more. He just ignores that I'm here.

"Maybe you should go out some more. You always stay in your room on your phone. Try going to the clu-"

"No!" He said cutting me off.

I brushed it off and he started the car. We drove to the hall and dropped off all the decorations. We were making our way back home when Demarcus had to stop at the corner store. I sat in the car while I waited for him. His phone started to ring and it was a random number. I unplugged it from the aux cord and answered it, putting it to my ear.

732-336-8972
connecting...

De, When are you going to tell her. I'm tired of holding in this guilt. She seems like a nice girl. She doesn't deserve this.

My heart feel to the bottom of my stomach.

Who is this?!

The person on the other end hung up quickly. The voice in the other end sounded so familiar. It suddenly got hard to breathe and I couldn't think straight. Before I knew it I was bawling. Why? I don't know. I was confused, curious, mad, sad all in one. I started to move around in my seat a lot it's like nothing was comfortable. I looked down at the phone and the call log was up her call was the last call. Everything started flashing in and out.

—————————————————————

Ashanti Renèe Robinson, NY📍

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I picked it up and it was Jo'nae. Why is she callin me at 11pm?!

NaeNae💛...
connecting...

Hel- Jo'nae what's wrong with you?

Ashanti. He- He's cheating. Ashanti. Somethings wrong and I don't know what it is.

What are you talkin about what's wrong?

I don't know. I'm jus shaking a lot and I can't breathe properly.

Okay. Nae calm down, turn on the light, I can't see you. Are you in the car?

Yes. Shanti. I don't feel good.

You're going to be okay calm down.

Right when I said that her phone dropped on the floor of the car.

Jo'nae! Jo'nae!

Shit!

"Baby wake up!" I said shaking Jay awake.

"Whatchu doin up bae. It's only 11:10 you good?"

"I'm fine Jo'nae isn't!" I said showing him the phone. I was still on facetime with her and I'm staying until I get to her.

We hurried and put our coats on before running out the house as fast as we could. We used the location off of Jay's phone. We pulled up next to Demarcus's car and I got out and ran over to her driver door. She was passed out in the front seat. I hung up and put my phone on the floor of the car.

"Jo'nae. Wake up boo." I said gently shaking her. She woke up quickly holding on to me. "You're okay. What happened!"

"My head hurts."

"Jo'nae tell me what happened."

"Demarcus..he-...i don't know." She looked so weak. I grabbed our phones and Jay helped her into our car and drove off to the condo.

"Jay, De is back there." She said faintly.

"Fuck him you're not okay." Jay said as he pulled into the garage.

We got into the house and set her down on the stairs.

"Bae go get her some water." I told Jay. "And tell me what happened."

She had her head in her hands and was swaying back and forth. "I don't know. I was hot and I barely ate today. I think it was just an anxiety attack."

Anxiety Attack?!

She told me that Demarcus left to go to the store and she sat in the car. It was really hot in there and she got lightheaded. She says it's cause she ain't been eating or drinking water that often. I call fuckery. How the fuck my bestfriend pass out in her boyfriends car because she ain't eat or drink...sum not adding up bro.

The whole time we spoke her phone was blowing up. When she finally picked it up it was Demarcus. He asked her where she was, if she was okay, and he told her he's coming to pick her up. I waited downstairs with her while Jay went and put our coats away.

"How you feelin now boo?" I asked her.

"I'm feeling fine. I'm just so tired."

"Yea you need to eat and drink water. Lots of it. You can't be stressin yourself out with this baby shower like this."

"I just want it to be perfect for you. You deserve for it to be perfect."

"Nothings perfect." I reached over and hugged her and kissed the top of her head.

—————————————————————

Demarcus Wayne, NJ📍

I pulled up to Jay and Ashanti's crib and got out. The only thoughts that was going through my head was that Jo'nae answered the phone and it was Candy. Or Laura whatever the fuck her name is. My heart was pounding as I walked up to the door. I didn't know what type of Jo'nae I was getting. The loud, crying, or angry. I doubt highly it's the loving Jo'nae.

I knocked on the door and Jay opened it up. "Wasgood" He said dappin me up. "Jo'nae over here." He led me to the staircase in they condo. I'm not gon lie this shit nice. This the first time I've seen this in person. We always would see it in facetime and shit.

"Hey ya." I said as I seen Ashanti and Jo'nae.

"Hey de! Whatchu been up to?" Ashanti said getting up to hug me.

"I ain't been up to shit for real." I turned and looked at Jo'nae and she was staring me right in my eyes.

Fuck.

"Wassup baby." I asked her walking towards her. "How you feelin?"

"Fine." She said dryly. I played it off and helped her get to her feet. I grabbed her coat and phone while she walked to the door.

"Alright ya get some sleep. Thank you for helping my baby." I said to Ashanti and Jay before I walked out the house. I waited to hear them close the door and locked it, when they did I headed outside where Jo'nae was sitting in the passenger seat.

She wasn't looking at me or trying to talk to me at all. I got in the drivers seat and pulled out.

"You hungry? Wanna get sum before we get home?" I asked looking over at her. She didn't respond she just looked out the window. But I noticed her foot was tapping and that's never good.

All hell finna a break lose. I thought as I drove off to the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.5K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
91.6K 2.5K 25
READ IT BITCHH🌚💕
38.8K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!