CRUSH / shouto todoroki.

By sweet-amai

₊˚ପ⊹ "his face isn't red he has diarrhea" ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ in which the dekusquad help todoroki impress hi... More

𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇
𝐖𝐈𝐊𝐈𝐇𝐎𝐖.
OO - prologue.
O1 - forming a friendship.
O2 - find out what they're passionate about.
O3 - have good personal hygiene.
O4 - show them your playful and fun side.
O5 - gifts and small appreciation presents.
O6 - practice activities they're involved in.
O7 - get to know their friends.
O8 - be yourself!
1O - thank you for reading.

O9 - author's notes / fun facts.

11K 586 747
By sweet-amai

author's notes.

hi! thank you so much for reading
crush! finishing it even.

here are some things i didn't quite cover fully in the book! just some notes, fun facts and little easter eggs :)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ONE - (Y/n)'s quirk:
i don't really like to add quirks in my books in general unless it's relevant to the plot. i would like it better if everyone felt included- and since there are millions of BNHA fans and millions of ideas for quirks, my choice would undoubtedly disappoint at least one person so i'd rather not add one. however, despite it being unknown, (Y/n)'s quirk in this book is still powerful; it landed her a spot on the recommendation list for UA.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

TWO - this was originally a bakugou fic:
yep yep :) my account was originally going to be for bakugou only, but i didn't want to feel trapped in a bubble and changed it to any anime character i thought fit the premise best. and i felt like Todoroki would fit this one perfectly.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THREE - (Y/n)'s relationship w her parents:
again, i don't like to give backstories any spotlight- unless it's relevant to the plot so that everyone would feel included. in this book though, (Y/n)'s parents died of unknown causes when she was still a baby; when her aunt was given custody over (Y/n) she quickly gave her up to the nearest orphanage. she didn't stay for long though, as she was adopted by two pro heroes: her current, adoptive parents! ofc Ochaco and Tsuyu spilled the tea about all this in chapter two, cause they can't keep a secret.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FOUR - Momo's feelings:
idk why y'all keep hating on her but in this book, YAOYUROZU DOES NOT LIKE TODOROKI. she literally HELPED (Y/n). most of my books are just lovey dovey, teeth-rotting fluff scenes, so i hate adding rivals or anything along those lines. i made Momo (Y/n)'s best friend cause i'm gay for her that's literally it y'all were bashing her HARD 😭💀
besides, Momo is crushing on Jiro in this book sOOO- if you reread chapter seven, you'll get what i mean xoxo.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FIVE - (Y/n)'s 'friendship' with kaminari:
i like to think (Y/n) waited for shoto in her first years of UA, but when it became clear he wasn't "interested" she tried to move on with kaminari - it's just a little subplot that i decided to flake into the story, didn't wanna dive too deep into that because like i said in the previous point, i don't add love rivals in fluff books.

as to wether or not kams likes her back is up to your interpretation! you can even make an angsty spin off book from denki's POV idrc :') just pls make sure to give credit! <33

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

SIX - the wikihow article the DekuSquad used:
it was written by Mina Ashido.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
HAVE SOME MEMES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 11.1K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh 𝘆/𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘂.𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘄𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 �...
229 17 6
"𝘖𝘩 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦! 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?" "𝘌𝘨𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
245K 11.8K 18
❛ WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT THAT I'D GET YOU? ╰┈➤ in which todoroki shoto agrees to be in a fake relationship with...