Camping love | DreamXOC

By GattaGamer00

Dream wasn't having much luck in love like the rest of the dream team. George was dating Sapnap, while Bad re... More

Same boring day
Ready to go
Unexpected troubles
Graveyard
Bonding time
Mushroom time!
Cooking together
Fishing lesson
Nurse on the spot
Underwater
Catching the king
A wild encounter
Confession
Exam time
Quality time
Hard times
Moving in
Learning about each other
Dance off
Merry Christmas
The accident
I'm sorry
Up to the challenge
Hospital visit
Hostage
Bargain
Finding an agreement
Don't leave me
A new start
Family reunion
Being naughty
Beach day
Why did you hurt me?
Being tourists
Letting go
Will you?
Meeting Clay's parents
Choosing the dress
Wedding day

MCC

526 30 23
By GattaGamer00

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

Once Angela and Clay came back to the lake she told them she knew who they were. They all visibly tensed looking at Clay, who nodded, giving them a reassuring smile. She explained to them her reasons and promised to not tell anyone about them or Clay unless they wanted to.

The seventh day everyone said their goodbye to Angela before hopping on the bus, Bad and George took the longest.

"I'm sure we'll see each other again, in the meantime we can still talk on discord from time to time, you are more than welcome to join us" Bad said to her.

"I surely will, thank you"

"Remember to join us on some bedwars, we really need a defender" George remarked, making her giggle.

"Don't worry, i'll join you as often as i can" she assured.

They walked on the bus, leaving her alone with Clay, she looked down at the ground, not knowing what to do or say. Clay did the first move, walking closer and embracing her into a hug.

"I'll call you often" he said to her in a calm voice, she closed her eyes, nudging her head in his shirt.

"But you won't be there..." 

He put a hand in her hair, enjoying their softness and silkiness.

"I'll visit you soon, i promise. Just wait for me" he assured, she nodded, feeling the tears in her eyes starting to creep out. She didn't want him to go. She didn't want to be alone again.

"Hey" he placed a hand on her cheek, making her meet his gaze.

"It's going to be ok, you won't even notice i'm gone" he assured "Besides" he gently wiped away a tear with his thumb "It's not like you don't even know how i look like" he joked, managing to snatch her laugh, knowing that she was the only person aside from her friends and family that had seen his face, since all his subscribers only saw him with a mask or didn't see him at all. 

"Yeah... i guess" she stared deep into his eyes "When will you come to visit me?" she asked.

"In a few weeks probably, but surely before the end of august" he responded, she nodded, putting on a weak smile.

"Tell you what, i'll give you a good luck charm" 

"A lucky charm?" she asked, curious. He leaned over, connecting their lips in a gentile kiss, she closed her eyes, focusing on the sweetness they had even without the taste of chocolate. Their lips moved in sync, creating a beautiful harmony of pleasure. They broke apart after about a minute, making Angela giggle.

"I should have expected it" she joked.

They heard the bus honk it's horn, meaning that it was time for him to leave. He looked back at her, she hugged him tighter.

"I'll miss you" he hugged back "I'll miss you too"

He reluctantly let go, walking towards the bus, waving at her before boarding on it, sitting on the seat next to the window, so he could still see her. The bus closed it's doors, starting to leave, they all waved at her as she ran after it, waving back until she was out of sight.

Clay slumped in his seat, feeling a tight grip around his heart, Bad put a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry, i'm sure you'll hear from her very soon"

Ping.

The noise of a notification on his phone caught his attention, he turned on the screen, seeing that he had one unread message from an unknown number. He unlocked the screen, opening the message.

-See you in august <3-

He smiled, Bad nudged him.

"See?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things went pretty well from then on. Every evening Angela would join them on discord and talk with them, sometimes playing minecraft.

Turns out she was very good at playing, especially in the building-related games, so they decided to invite her to the next MCC (Minecraft championship, for those who don't know, it's a tournament where different teams of four players compete to become the kings of the week).

"Hey Angela why don't you join us on the next MCC?" Bad suggested.

"When is it?" she asked.

"Next week, on Saturday" Clay responded.

"Uhm... i mean sure but... won't your subscribers get suspicious if i just pop out of nowhere?" 

"We'll just say you are a close friend of us, it's no biggie" George added.

"Mmm... give me a second" they heard some shuffling and then a lout thump.

"Angela?" 

"I'm here don't worry, i'm not dead. I just want to check if i have any exams soon" they heard the flipping of pages for a few seconds "Aaaaand nope, i'm free" she closed her notebook "I'm down for it!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Saturday came, they all joined the server early to practice a bit, Angela was the last one to join, arriving just shy of 30 minutes before the beginning of the tournament.

"Angela where the muffin where you?" Bad asked a bit angry.

"Sorry, SOMEONE here usually organizes their notes during the weekend so i had to speedrun them!" she responded, logging on the server.

"Which team are we?" 

"Yellow ocelot"

They trained for a bit, Angela tried to make in across the parkour, failing it miserably. 

"Nope, i such at this, i'll leave the carry to you Clay. Oh by the way, should i call you Dream during the stream?" she asked.

"Yeah, just to avoid any suspicious"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   

YELLOW OCELOT POV

Once the stream started they all introduced each other and their teams. The yellow ocelot team consisted in Angela, Dream, Bad and Skeppy. The green turtles team consisted in George, Sapnap, Techno and Antfrost, while the others team had some random people they didn't knew.

The countdown began and once it reached zero they all ran inside the building, getting teleported inside the decision dome, which displayed the games they would be playing.

"Parkour warrior, Big sales at Build Mart, Ace race, Hole in the wall, Sands of times, Battle box, TGTTOS (to get to the other side) and Rocked spleef. We can win these!" Dream shouted, getting piped up, he was known to be the best at parkour among the minecraft community, as well as an excellent fighter.

"So the team we need to look after is green right?" she asked.

"Yes, they have Technoblade so be on the lookout" Bad responded. Techno was the only player to be on the same skill level as Dream, meaning they were swore enemies and challenged each other often to prove who was the best.

The first game voted was Sands of time, which consisted in gathering as many coins as possible before the sand inside the hourglass ran out. Bad and Dream did most of the work while Angela and George gathered sands to fill the hourglass. They managed to gather a good amount of coins, placing their team on fourth place, not a bad start.

On Rocket spleef, TGTTOS and Ace race Angela tried her best but didn't really made many points, getting mostly carried by the others. She started popping of on Hole in the wall and Big sales at Build Mart, managing to place herself first and fifth overall.

During Battle box she just bowed the opposing teams since she wasn't really good with close combat. Their team was third, the green team was second, so they needed to get a good amount of points on the last game to get to the finale.

"Dream you got this!" Bad encouraged, falling on a difficult jump.

"Yeah! You are the parkour god! Carry us to the finale!" Angela shouted, she gave up on trying to farm points a while back, since she was still stuck at the beginning. After a few minutes, Dream managed to reach the throne at the end of the course.

"LET'S GOOO!! THAT WAS HARD!!" he shouted, sitting on it and setting off a fireworks show above them. 

"Did we make it?" George asked, the scoreboard loaded, showing that green team was first, and they were second.

"We did it! We are in the final!" Angela shouted, exited.

"Don't celebrate yet, we still need to beat Techno's team and it's not gonna be easy" Bad reminded. Angela cracked her knuckles.

"Bring it!"

The game loaded, teleporting them into an arena and giving everyone a bow (it's basically dodge ball but they use two arrows instead of balls).

Angela ran to the center and grabbed one arrow, passing it to Dream, who aimed for Techno, missing him. The green team now had two arrow.

"Dodge!"

Techno took both arrows, shooting down Bad and missing Skeppy by just a few inches.

"Who want's to shoot?" Dream asked, holding both arrows.

"ME!" Skeppy shouted, running up to him, he tossed him an arrow and they both aimed at their enemies. Skeppy got George while Dream hit Ant, bringing them at advantage.

Techno aimed at Dream and Angela, hitting them both and eliminating Skeppy the following round.

"It's at the best of three don't worry guys, we can still win" 

They managed to win the second round and the third, but they lost the fourth, so they both needed to win one more round to win the entire championship and the odds didn't look very good. The green team still had George and Techno while they only had Angela and Dream left.

"Dream you need to kill Techno, otherwise we are gonna lose!" Bad shouted as Angela barely dodged an arrow coming at her, making a high pitched screech.

"That was far too close for comfort!" she shouted, running to pick up the arrow and tossing it to Dream, who managed to shot George but missed Techno, who in response shot both arrows at him, missing the with the first but hitting him on the second shot, leaving only Angela to fight for the crown.

"Well... we are fucked" she stated, picking up both arrows and aiming at Techno or at least trying to, since his dodging pattern was so unpredictable. 

"Yeah no, i'm not going to be able to hit him guys, sorry" she shot the two arrows in rapid succession, missing both.

"Fuck!" she swore, starting to move around.

"I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm dead. I'm soooooooo dead!" she repeated.

"You can do it!" Dream cheered.

She saw an arrow pass right in front of her, followed by another one behind her.

"Ohhh he missed! You have a chance!" Skeppy shouted.

"Come on Angela! My hole chat is cheering for you!" Bad encouraged.

"They shouldn't place too much trust on me i'll tell you that" she joked, aiming at her target, missing both shots by less then an inch.

"Oh for fuck's sake!" she started dodging again, seeing an arrow shot behind her, already knowing his strategy she came to a sudden halt, avoiding an arrow that hit the wall just where she would have been if she kept going.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT A DODGE!" Dream shouted, slamming his hands on the desk, bringing his face closer to the monitor.

"I don't know how i'm still alive but i'm not going down now!" she determinately shouted, grabbing both arrows and shooting only one, keeping the second one.

"Angela the hell are you doing?!" Skeppy shouted.

"Trust me, i have a plan" she assured.

She waited until he picked it up and aimed at her, that's when she weakly charged her bow and shot the last arrow, while Techno was still charging his's, hitting him dead in the chest.

"I DID IT!!" she shouted , trowing her arms in the air, a round of exited screams blasted through the headset, making her flinch.

They all got teleported on a red carpet, their minecraft characters now wearing a crown.

"WE WON!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 760 14
Dream finds himself in an introverts worst nightmare when Sapnap convinces him to host seven of their close friends for Sapnap's 21st birthday. The o...
9.8K 286 50
George has an abusive girlfriend and goes to Florida and meets his two best friends, Dream and Sapnap. In person, they have lots of fun with streamin...
149K 3.3K 25
⚠️not my art⚠️ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...
54.5K 992 22
📚 Started Editing: 01/January/2023 📚 Done with Editing: 05/January/2023 Dream and his best friend George are really good friends! But dream started...