Daniel Larusso x reader

By stopthemfmusic123

When you meet Daniel you instantly fall in love, but the only problem is, you think he likes Ali. Are you rig... More

Cast
Meeting larosse
Beach
School.
Shes hot
Stupid bike
Halloween dance
Spider who know?
~Driving~
Update
.wax on wax off.
.When you make a wish in the shower,it always comes true.
.no up-down.Go side-side.
!Happy birthday to youuuu!
helppp
.My first kiss...wow.

How overs over?

8.6K 159 46
By stopthemfmusic123

Y/n POV:

Lunch time:

I saw Daniel in the line. I walk over to him and tap his left shoulder then walk over to the right of him. "Oh hey y/n" she smiles at me. "Hey" I giggle. "You sitting with anyone?" He asked me picking up an apple. "You, I-if that's ok" I stutter a bit. "Yeah sure! I was hoping that's what you would say" he smiles.

"That's 2.30" I start to pull my money out. "For the two of us?" He asks. He pays for us both. "You didn't have to do that you know" I smile as we walk to sit down. "I did"

"You know that guy you had a fight with on the beach"

"King karate?"

"He's my ex-boyfriend" Daniel stopped in his tracks.
"I know, I know your right" he mumbles to himself.

"What's that all about?" I laugh a bit.

"Oh it's just this voice it gives me advice".

"What'd it say?"

"That I've got to be some kind of coconut to pursue this"

I carry on walking. "It's over" I say referring to the break up conversation we never finished.
"How over?"
"Weeks" I start to walk Over to a table with two empty seats. "Weeks? One week? Two weeks? What's weeks? He says following closely behind me. I giggle and sit down.

💕Short chapter again. But it's currently 1am so😊💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.9K 49
y/n catches herself falling for Daniel Larusso but she notices he doesn't feel the same. Do they fall in love?
106K 2.2K 25
(1/3)🥋 Daniel LaRusso, a almost 16 year old teenager, has just moved from New Jersey to the sunshine state of California. Within the first two days...
26.8K 870 19
𝘰𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Demetri x f! Reader ...
7.7K 164 13
After winning the all valley, Sam and Miguel breaking up, and Hawk getting together with moon, you also start to notice things going south with you'r...