π™±πšŠπš‹πš’πšœπš’πšπšπšŽπš› (π™Όπš˜πšοΏ½...

By GrandMageKitana

You move to Konoha for work and you become a babysitter for Naruto...but what happens when you meet his bestf... More

Background
Prologue...
Get This Party Started!
Terms and Conditions
On My Way!
Getting Settled In.
Distraction
All My Friends!
Bonding
Sasuke?
Bon Voyage πŸ›«
Duties!
"Hello...I'm looking for an old lady?"
OTAKU?
"We're like pretend parents."
If I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me?
Double Trouble!
Not an update!
Baby we built this house on memories...
You, me and the stars...
Family outings...
Play date...
Play date pt.2
Prom date (Itachi x reader oneshot)
Me + You = I love you...
Overprotective brother?!
Just like old times...
I'm not alone...
Mother's Day!
Let's go to the beach!
"At least we would be buried together..."
Party for Two...
Chase you down till you love me Pa-Pa-PaParazzi
Put your wings on me, wings on me...
My heart's in the sky, Supernova...
So happy together...
I wanna fall from the stars straight into your arms...
I like us better when we're wasted...
A meeting with my old demons...
Dead love...(Itachi X Reader Drabble)
The end of one chapter, beginning of another...
An unexpected turn of events...
I am his and he is mine, in the end it's him and I...
Today I don't feel like doing anything...
Coming clean...
The first day!
Man hunt...
Planning the 'Event of the Year' until new gossip takes its place...
Suna...
Love thy neighbor...(Itachi X Reader oneshot)
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky...
Dinner with the family...
Man of honor...
Undercover...
Shopping! with the...boys?
And all I need is to be struck by your electric love!
Stresses, tresses and dresses...
He got down on one knee and he said, You love I...
After the afterparty we're gonna keep it going...
Love thy neighbor pt.2 πŸ‹ (Oneshot)
You know that you can't fight the moonlight...
She my lil party girl...
Dance with me in my backyard boy...
Gift shopping for family...
More the merrier~
Escape artist (oneshot)
All I wanna ever say is, "R U Mine?"
She's Kinda Hot...
Man of Honour to the rescue!
Can you make my heart stop hit me with your killshot baby...
Bye for now...
Slip of tongue...(Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Baby this love...I'll never let it die~
I wanna be yours~
But you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn~
I'm addicted to you...
Girls they wanna have fun~
The late night shinobi talk with Kitana...
Your skin is warm like an oven, your kiss is sugary sweet~
I'm so fancy~
We know how to party~ Part: 1
We know how to party~ Part: 2
The Wedding: Pictures
The wedding: Part 2
Quick Question...
The wedding: Part 3
Sasori Fanart (Wedding edition)
Serendipity~
Ain't no party like the after party...
When you hold me, when you touch me it's so powerful~
Return to Konoha.
Announcement
Back to school 😭
Reversed (Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Dinner with my family...
Reversed 2 (Itachi X Reader Oneshot)
Round and round like a horse on a carousel we go~
No matter where we go we will always be under the stars...
Once you pull the trigger off you'll be beggin me to stop~
Time to say goodbye~
In sickness and in health.
Cosplay time!!!
Conclusion.
Thank you everyone❀️
IMPORTANT QUESTION REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU ARE IN THE BOOK RN
UPDATE ON THE DESCISION

Catch me if you can.

2.3K 90 56
By GrandMageKitana

We spent the rest of the day decorating cupcakes, making little custom pizza's and many other fun activities. Now though, we are playing hide and seek. I am currently hiding from Naruto and Itachi so it is very difficult. My initial strategy was to make animal noises anytime someone saw my movement, however that was soon proven ineffective when I panicked and started making bear noises knowing full well no bears live here. So I am currently in a room that looks like a personal gym. I am hiding behind a rack of dumbbells. It doesn't seem like the smartest idea however its the best I've got. I saw Sasuke running past but failed to see whom it was that was chasing him. I started sweating uncontrollably. What if the person is here. I decide to peep between the dumbbells only to feel two large hands wrap around my waist. "Gotcha!" A deep voice said as I squeaked in surprise problem was most of my reaction was physical and not vocal which resulted in me almost knocking over the rack of dumbbells only to now feel the arms go fully around my waist pulling me into a firm chest. I blushed feeling Itachi's silky hair tickle my face. "You okay?" "Hell no! You nonsense scaring me like that I was terrified, thought I was going to die right there and then everyone would've thought I was some kind of lightweight falling on dumbbells and there I was wanting to go out like a gangster." I said finally cooling down as Itachi chuckled at my rambling. "I'm sorry but you know that's the point of the game...unless you forgot I'm here to catch you." I gasped realising my time was running out as I darted to the door Itachi right behind me. I ran down the hall through another door leading into a...bedroom? I quickly hid under the bed thankfully loosing Itachi down the hall as I turned only to feel my veins run cold. "What are we hiding from?" Itachi asked from next to me as I screamed. Great!...now Naruto probably knows where I am too. I squiggled away trying to run only for him to flip me on the bed. "When are you going to give up, Naruto will be here soon and you will be taken into seekers custody." I laughed at him trying to sound like a police officer. He was facing me so he didn't see my little partner in crime sneak up behind him as Sasuke jumped grabbing both his legs as I ran out but not before grabbing Sasuke as he let go off Itachi's legs. We ran down the stairs into the garden swerving past Naruto in the process and to the base we touched the wall screaming the secret code in victory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 859 12
Sasuke and Naruto have loved each other since they were 4 years old. As they grow older, Sasuke started ignoring Naruto, so he harms himself, telling...
20.1K 501 24
Two. Twins. Jinchuriki. Kyuubi. Sons. SenpΕ« and Naruto. These brothers are put through many trails to become the best. But SenpΕ« has a little more st...
11.2K 277 23
Kumotta was just a boy when his entire clan was wiped out by his older brother's best friend, Itachi Uchiha, but why does he feel like there is more...
137K 4.2K 19
When Itachi has a bad break-up with his girlfriend Izumi, he insists his younger brother Sasuke to find him a bride. During his search Sasuke goes th...