high enough I jj maybank

By joey693

{he stared into her eyes as if he was hypnotised by the sparkle that shone from within the beautiful girl tha... More

Intro/background: fuck it
Chapter 1: stargazing
Chapter 2: whore
chapter 3: the joint
chapter 4: "it was pretty hot"
chapter 5: depths of the ocean
chapter 6: jjs shit
chapter 7: secrets that lie beneath
chapter 9: "princess" - cole
chapter 10: "princess" - ratter
chapter 11: fight fire with fire
chapter 12: little miss perfect
chapter 13: girls night
chapter 14: groceries
chapter 15: the party
chapter 16: the fight
chapter 17: freedom
chapter 18: the boneyard
Chapter 19: The Package

chapter 8: "princess" - jj

3.6K 47 11
By joey693

"princess" - jj

i fell asleep at john bs house, but when i woke up there was only one thing on my mind that i wanted to do that day. yes it may sound cringy but i just wanted to have a girls day with my wifey kie, we hadn't spent that much time together lately so i knew that was where i was headed today, whether she liked it or not.

i got up and got dressed grabbed my board and headed over to the wreck since she was just finishing on her shift from what i could remember.

(a/n if u don't like the fit think of smt else i j think it matches w what she's gonna b doing that day but u do u, and also she's not gonna have a set aesthetic in the upcoming fits so um sorry abt that but i literallt like every aesthetic)

my bruises had started to clear up which was good so i could finally wear a bikini again and go swimming and surfing in the ocean.

"heloooo miss thing don't you look pretty today" i basically yelled through the restaurant until i got to kie.

"haha very funny can you give this to table three please"

"yes ma'am" i worked at the wreck part time just to have some money in case i needed to pay off one of my dads dealers and also so i wouldn't have to have rafe or topper pay for everything of mine.

once her shift was done i immediately told her the plans for the day and how there was no way she was getting out of them. the plan was to go out on the HMS pogue and honestly just kinda chill and talk and then go back to hers for a sleepover to, well i guess just chill and talk, but with facemasks on. (same thing different font rly do b popping out in cassie rn)

"kie do you have the keys!" i yelled through john bs house as we were getting ready to go out.

"oh hey you guys going out, i'll come" pope. are you kidding me what about girls day.

i gave kie a look her giving me a knowing and convincing look back.

ughhh. whatever it's fine, we can still have girls night. i thought which she of course understood and smiled as she told pope he could join us.

"you know what yea fuck girls day popes basically one of us" i exclaimed jumping onto his back kissing him on the cheek as he ran to the boat with me on his back, ignoring the look we got from john b on the way.

"hey where are you guys going" john b asked kie as me and pope where getting into the boat.

"girls day care to join?" i yelled across to him, pope had already joined us so may as well get the whole crew in here.

john b immediately nodding and running towards us and questioning as to why pope was invited to girls day before him causing all of us to break out into laughter.

john b got a text from jj asking him to pick him up and that he would meet us at the dock by the wreck.

i was kinda nervous seeming how me and jj left things, well not me it was completely his fault and i'm not about to blame myself for that but still, i was planning on just not talking to him.

he scoffed the second he saw me which i ignored and just lied back into popes arms since john b was driving and kie was on the other side of the boat.

we were out for around an hour but by then we basically all had a bear in our hands, pope refusing and saying that he would be the only one responsible enough to get us back home safely since john b had already forgotten about steering the boat and had a beer in his hand.

jj told pope to stop the boat to do some party trick that i showed him a few weeks ago, the only difference was i could actually do it and he.. well he tried.

jj quickly being thrown over the boat, pope falling, kie hitting her head a little, and since i was standing i fell back into john b.

"you guys okay" i asked waiting until everyone but john b responded before i quickly interrupted him.

"well i know your good john b who wouldn't want a hot ass girl sitting on their lap" i do not know why i said that, i mean yea it was true but like still.

yep the alch has definitely hit in because there is no way i would be this confident when i was sober.

"oh shit there's a boat down there" pope said as we all gave him looks that said you're crazy.

"um pope, baby, are you on something" i asked being completely sincere trying to hold back my laugh. 

"just get over here"

oh, my bad he was right, after i apologised i was the first to take of my shirt and pants and dive into the water with the others quickly following in my lead. we all swam down to see what was going on.

the other four swam back up, i don't exactly know what i was feeling when i was down there not coming up but i knew i didn't want to feel it again. it was oddly peaceful having the water block out any sound from the outside world. but also having that pain in my chest telling me to go up for air, but my head telling me to stay down for a few more seconds.

i was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when i saw something shiny in the boat which ended up being a key and with all the strength i had i blocked out the thoughts in my head that were tricking me telling me to stay and enjoy the calmness that i would just stay for a few more minutes and enjoy the quiet, not that i was thinking about ending it.

that was the funny thing about the mind, it can trick you into thinking whatever you want to believe, and in that moment i really didn't want to believe i was thinking about ending everything.

i simply blamed it on the alcohol swam back up and said that i was only down there so long because i found the key.

"god you scared me don't do that again" john b finally spoke once we got back onto the boat.

i just let out a little giggle it was sweet how much they cared for me.

jj was still ignoring me for god knows why and was j sitting on the other side of the boat only getting out once we reached the motel which we decided to finally go to after no one would listen to us about the crash.

"ok cass, you me and jj will go in and then pope and kie you two be lookout"

"uh why am i going with"

jj didn't even wait a second to agree with the my statement saying that i really didn't have to come, what the fuck was up with jj he's really giving me weird vibes but i'll just keep ignoring him.

"she's coming because she can talk her way out of anything she's just likeable so if anything happens.." he stopped for a second realising what he just said and looking at the growing worry in kiaras eyes.

"..which it won't, she'll be able to get us out of it"

the three of us walked up me behind the two boys since i didn't exactly feel welcomed and jj was making a remark to john b about something kie said and how he finds her really hot.

he's not wrong kie is extremely hot i'm pretty sure we've all liked her at one point in our lives, but i don't know it kinda made him sound like a dick when he was saying that she was hot like that was the only reason he hung out with her, but it was the fact that he apparently flirted with her which also hurt a little.

"ok here we are let's see if this works" i said walking up in front of them to unlock the door knowing damn well they both forgot i was with them.

after a few minutes we found a gun and a stack of cash which we couldn't convince jj to put back.

"jj please put the gun away" i was pretty cool with the cash that he stole and i would say i'm pretty chill with stuff but guns they didn't do me too good, maybe it was the fact that my dad once pulled one on my mom and i watched the terror in her eyes or simply because in the wrong hands they could end everything, i just knew i didn't like them.

"i'm sorry did the princess say something" he said giving me harsh look.

i simply scoffed rolled my eyes and walked away, i wasn't about to be around him holding that, but right before i could leave the place we heard something hit the window and looked out seeing panic painted across pope and kies face, being quickly mirrored by john b, jj, and i guess me as well.

i was already kinda panicking on the inside from the whole gun thing, i didn't show them because i didn't want to deal with jj right now, but i was more scared than i was letting on.

john b got the window open and him and jj quickly lept out onto the edge, there wasn't really any room for me but i guess i was going to have to make this work somehow.

i hurried to try and get my footing which wasn't exactly working and i was about to fall off until jj quickly grabbed me holding me as tightly as he could as if he wasn't going to let me go for a second time.

"don't make a sound" he whispered harshly, into my ear sending shivers down my neck.

i simply nodded until we heard something fall out of jjs pocket, the gun, the killing machine that could kill someone just like that.

i guess that's another reason i didn't like guns, i had gone a few sleepless nights thinking about stealing my dads gun, before sold it, and just ending it right there. quick and painless.

jj put his hand around my mouth bringing me even closer with his other arm which i didn't think was even possible and not letting go until we heard the door close and the police leave.

we jumped down and headed back to the boat where i jumped into kies arms giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"miss me" i said jokingly to the two brunettes trying to lighten the mood.

"thank god your ok" kie said getting interrupted by jj and then somehow getting the conversation into why pope was on the math team.

i blocked them all out and just lied in john bs arms who was also kind of out of the conversation.

he looked down giving me a look i didn't get often, it wasn't a you're crazy look, or a what the fuck look, nor was it insincere, no, this was a 'are you okay' look, and by the way his eyes looked into mine i could tell he was genuinely curious. i simply nodded and sent him a soft smile back and rested back into his arms.

it sure had been a long time since someone asked me how i was, and no he didn't technically ask me, but it meant something to me.

"so girls night" i joke with kie and then the five of us realise that this summer might not be as boring as i thought it would be.  

__________
ELLA RAMBLES

IM SORRY THIS WAS SUCH A LONG CHAPTER BUT J CLDNT FIGURE OUT HOW TO SPLIT IT INTO TWO I HOPE U ENJOY IT I WASNT GONNA PUT IT IN BUT I DECIDED TO GIVE SOME POPE AND CASSIE MOMENTS TO SHOW THERE FRIENDSHIP QS WELL AS KIE AND CASSIE W A LITTLE OF JOHN B BUT NOT MUCH IN THIS.

I HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT AND REMEMBER TO HAVE SOME WATER AND MAYBE GO OUTSIDE!

ALSO I WANNA MAKE THIS CLEAR THAT DURING THIS BOOK THERE WILL BE A LOT OF UNDERAGE ALCOHOL AND DRUG USE IM NOT PROMOTING THIS IM J TRYING TO SHOW HOW MYCH IT CAN IMPACT PPL! PLS GET HELP IF U NEED IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2.9K 16
-๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” แตโฑแตƒสณแตƒ แถœแตƒสณสณแต‰สณแตƒ '๐™๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'...
34.2K 320 13
Y/N just moved to the Outer Banks with her aunt after her mother's death, she's never been there only few weeks at summer but never got along with no...
19.2K 180 23
A girl who has been abused for her entire life and knows nothing about herself gets saved by a group of friends. They immediately accept her and teac...
495K 9.1K 34
โœฏโœฏ "๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐๐ž๐š๐ซ." -๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐š ๐‹๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ (๐‘๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...