๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š? - ๐™๏ฟฝ...

By obliviousweasley

Fred Weasley; Hogwarts Play/Bad Boy Sophia Lupin; Miss Goody Two Shoes Fred Weasley had a new girl drooling... More

Epigraphs
1. Grumpy Start
2. Nice Try, Weasley
3. Patrol Duties and Rants
4. Uncertainties
5. Misconceptions and Assumptions
6. Amortentia
7. Spin The Bottle
9. Kitchen Detours
10. A Place to Be
11. Unexpected Surprise
12. Another Visitor
13. Lakeside Conversations
14. The First Mistake
15. Return to Hogwarts
16. Confrontation
17. Coming Out Clean
18. Silent Communication
19. One or The Other
20. Righting Wrongs
21. Where We Left Off
22. Pudding Pop
23. Adventurous Resort
24. Dancing Ballerina
25. Age of Innocence
26. Bye, Felicia
27. Thinking Out Loud
28. The Final Task

8. Questions

998 38 22
By obliviousweasley

( still confused as to how this works but uh- guess, I'm trying so here's the link once again

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6NtK4EQJbBWYNFHAWsqzXx?si=kkvVTyAZRGi12LfA30iY8w
hope you're all able to access it!

ANOTHER NOTE: the chapters will start getting a bit mild (not too much) and obviously I'll put warnings and what not, I'm also stepping out of my comfort zone a bit so I apologise in advance if they're not up to standard but this does NOT mean that they're entirely smut. Just very MILD IMPLICATIONS unless mentioned otherwise. So happy reading, I guess.
AND I'm mentioning this in advance so nobody gets uncomfortable while reading further chapters. THESE ARE JUST MILD IMPLICATION UNLESS MENTIONED OTHERWISE.

anyway, on with the chapter!)

𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 - 𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝘾!

All was normal when Sophia entered the Great Hall for breakfast, it was just as she had predicted; no one would care enough to remember it and least of all Fred. But the way he was acting was far from it, he was...avoiding her. Usually, he would make a snarky remark every time she sat down at the table or look at her at least once but he didn't, and though it did bother her. She decided not to pay too much mind to it and that's when her eyes landed on a familiar boy who was entering through the doors, Montague.

She had been thinking about all the times they had spent together, all their sweet little moments. She knew there was something there but she just wanted to know for sure, she didn't want to waste her or someone else's time so she had decided that she would cut the chase that following day when she went for patrol. She turned back to her food, resting her head in her hands and sighed deeply. Something just felt so off to her that she didn't want to sit at the table anymore or even eat. Her friends were looking at her concernedly, even Fred but he only gave her a momentary glance before going back to eating as she got up and picked her bag from the floor.

"See you guys later," she said to them plainly.
"But you haven't even eaten," Katie said while pointing at her plate.
"Yeah, I'm not hungry. Bye," Sophia said once again, her eyes landing on Fred who only looked at her merely before going back to eating his breakfast while she made her way out of the Hall only to be stopped by Cedric just when she had reached the oak doors and handed her a new schedule for patrol duties. She was no longer patrolling with Montague for two weeks and instead she had to patrol with Cedric in the morning before breakfast and after dinner on the fifth floor. After thanking him, she continued to make her way back to Gryffindor Tower, she wanted to spend the rest of her day in the common room or the dormitory. Her eyes once again scanned the schedule not paying much attention to where she was walking and bumped into someone roughly just to find that it was none other than Montague.

"No patrol duty together for two weeks, yeah?" he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head while Sophia gave him a thin-lipped with a nod, holding the piece of parchment in her hand. Although it looked like Montague had something more to say to her, he looked like he was formulating his words very carefully.

"Sophia, I-"

"Hey, Montague, come on" one of the Slytherin boys called from behind Sophia and watched him screw up his face in exasperation as he was interrupted mid-sentence.

"I have to er-"

"Oh, yeah, go," she said moving out of his way so he could go and very reluctantly, he walked towards his friends while Sophia stood there for a while thinking what he could want to say and what she wanted to say to him had to wait for another two weeks. She groaned internally, continuing her journey towards Gryffindor Tower as she stepped into the cosy room and slumped down in the armchair next to the big couch where Hermione was sitting.

"Everything all right?" Hermione asked, looking at the older girl with worry, she hadn't seen her like that at all but Sophia didn't want to worry anyone. As a matter of fact, she didn't even know why she was being the way she was being.

"Yeah, of course. Just need a day" Sophia said leaning her head back and closing her eyes but every time she did, events of last night would flash in front of them.
"I heard what happened last night. You and Fred" Hermione continued but in a way that didn't sound like she was prying.

"Oh, yeah, that. Well, you know how Fred is" Sophia said with a slight chuckle but it was a humourless chuckle, a dismissive chuckle that even Hermione had caught on to.

"But I know how you are, too," Hermione said solemnly, looking at the girl who was sitting in the armchair as her expressions became more serious.
"It's nothing really, Mione" Sophia said reassuringly until Harry decided to flop down on the floor and Crookshanks instantly curled himself in his laps.
"Talking about last night? So, is there something going on between you and Fred then?" Harry asked Sophia who immediately sat up straightly and looked at him questioningly.
"Harry," she said incredulously, "of course not! I don't understand what makes you all think that!"

Sophia just wanted a day to relax so she had decided to go up to her dormitory to take a nap. Why would they all even think that something was going on between her and Fred? They were all acting as if they didn't know how Fred was or how she was. They hadn't even done anything as such that hinted that something was going on between them. It was just a kiss, a stupid kiss because of a stupid dare that meant nothing to either of them.

She waited till dinner was over, she followed her friends back to Gryffindor Tower to stay in the calm for an hour and a half before she had to go on for patrol duty, she was exceptionally quiet that day and so was Fred; his demeanour was calm, he wasn't tense. But Sophia could sense that it was very unlike him to be quiet or to even be in the Common Room because he would always be wandering the corridors, especially at this time, looking for a girl to snog. She shook her head slightly to get rid of the thoughts, whatever it was; it was none of her concern. It could have easily been something between him and George or him and one of the girls; there were a hundred possibilities and what she was thinking about was of the least importance.

She got up from the floor and made her way out of the portrait hole before sending all first and second years to bed. Fred's eyes immediately followed her and he took it as his cue to leave the Common Room as well. While Sophia headed to the fifth floor, he headed towards Ravenclaw Tower. When she had reached the fifth floor, there was no sign of Cedric there instead she was just alone in the dark, deserted corridor where all she had for company were her untethered thoughts and herself.
"Great" she grumbled to herself annoyedly as she continued to walk the corridor, waiting for Cedric to come. It was very unlike him, Cedric would never show such acts of irresponsibility and she knew him well enough to fulfil his duty because they were good friends, and the Gryffindors had Charms and Potions with Hufflepuff.

Fifteen minutes had already passed and there was still no sign of the Hufflepuff boy so Sophia had even given up on trying to wait for him until a loud clicking of shoes reached her ears. It was coming from the stairs and was growing louder with every step as she confusedly waited for the person to emerge and a heavily panting Graham Montague had reached the top, her expression changed from one of confusion to surprise and then to relief, at least she would have some company.
"Graham, what- where's Cedric?" she asked as he caught his breath and straightened up, holding something behind his back.
"I asked him to switch and well...his girlfriend was patrolling with me so he was okay with it" Montague shrugged and began to walk up to Sophia who knew he was talking about Cho Chang from Ravenclaw, the same girl Cedric went with to the Yule Ball.

"Okay..." Sophia dragged on, casting a curious look at Montague who was beginning to look nervous but was steadily taking steps towards her.

"Graham, I uh - I wanted to-"

"Shh" Montague shushed her softly, "let me talk"
Sophia nodded at him slowly as he started to reach out for her hand with his free hand and started rubbing circles on the back, moving another step closer to her so there was only an inch or so left between them.
"You're the only person from Gryffindor who I like and I really, really, like you," he said with a nervous chuckle, making Sophia chuckle as well as she looked at him sweetly, "you're smart, pretty, brave and...also a bit funny. And you're not boring at all"
Sophia was blushing by the time he had finished, he was smiling softly at her. No one had said sweet things like these to her before especially not a boy and there was no doubt that she was mesmerised by him at that moment.

"I - I don't know what to say," she said in a hushed voice, "no one's ever said anything like this to me before"

"Sophia, I really like you...as in more than friends" Montague paused, cautiously waiting for her reaction, she may have seen it coming but she was stunned nonetheless.
"I really like you too" she admitted after a moment of silence and a grin broke on the Slytherin boy's face that was matching Sophia's.
"So, Miss Lupin, will you be my girlfriend?" Montague asked, pulling out a yellow tulip from behind him which made Sophia giggle.
"Well, I can't say no. So, yes" she said and Montague let out a loud laugh before covering his mouth. He pulled Sophia towards him and connected their lips for a short, slow, kiss. Before they had even realised their hour was up.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Montague said before planting a kiss on her cheek as Sophia nodded to him.

"Goodnight," she said softly before letting her hand slip through his and the two departed in opposite directions. Sophia sighed to herself, she couldn't contain the smile that was forming on her lips as she held the flower in her hand and brought it up to her nose to smell the scent.
It wasn't long before a sound reached her ears that made her eyebrows furrow and she looked around in confusion. She moved closer towards the statue and her eyes went wide when she realised they were muffled moans issuing from behind the statue that stood at the end of the corridor. She retrieved her curt expression and closed in on the students, this time she would make sure to take points no matter what house they were from but she only frowned when she saw the familiar red hair, her stomach turned into a weird knot.

"Oh, god, Fred", the girl moaned and Sophia grimaced as she moved closer and pulled him back by the shirt, making the girl gasp in shock while Fred looked like he couldn't care less. The girl's hair was messed up, her blue and bronze tie was lopsided, the top three buttons were ripped open and her lips were swollen while the only thing messy about Fred was his hair, a red blush covered his cheeks and his jumper was discarded on the floor.

"Ten points from each of you!" Sophia said angrily, "scuttle off and find a better place to do things like these". The girl nodded and ran off towards Ravenclaw Tower, fixing herself and allowing Sophia to turn to Fred. She folded her arms and he cocked his eyebrow at her before picking up his jumper and walking past her but before she could even realise what she was doing, she had grabbed his elbow.

"Fred, what the hell is wrong with you?" she said angrily. He was running his fingers through his hair, making it even messier as Sophia looked at him while his eyes landed on the flower she was holding.

"Your boyfriend gave you that, Lupin?" he said in a mocking tone, releasing his arm from her grasp and continued to walk.
"What's your problem, huh?" Sophia shot at him while she walked behind him.
"Why do you care what's my problem? Huh?" Fred said, stopping in his tracks to turn back to Sophia irritably.

"Well, you've been an exception-"

"Asshole? Yeah, right" Fred scoffed. Sophia was taken aback by how bitter he was being, he hadn't been like this at all but there was surely something bothering him. However, she was no one to care about whatever it was if he was going to act like a total jerk.

"You're right. Why do I care?" Sophia said and walked past him, Fred sighed to himself and followed after her.

"Lupin, wait!" he called out but Sophia continued walking before he was within arm's length and grabbed her hand making her stop.
"What?" she snapped.
"I'm sorry, OK," Fred said exasperatedly, running yet another hand through his hair and Sophia's expression softened, "I've just been...stuff's been weird."
Sophia looked at him and nodded before muttering it's okay. They stood in silence for a while before Fred turned to her with a small smile.

"I'm hungry. Wanna head to the kitchens with me?" he asked softly, Sophia let out a small chuckle and shook her head at him, "and you didn't have breakfast or dinner properly"
"Yeah, all right. Let's go" she said and Fred led the way to the kitchens. Truth be told she was feeling hungry too as they walked towards, what seemed like the direction of, the Hufflepuff Common Room. She was confused for a while but then Fred turned left and they reached a large portrait of a fruit bowl, she watched as he reached out a finger to....what? Tickle the pear and it swung forward to grant them entry.

Fred stopped and turned back to Sophia's confused expression which made him chuckle, "Do you mean to tell me you've never been here before?"
"No," Sophia shook her head at him.

"Damn, Lupin, there's so much for you to see. After you" he said dipping his head into a bow and gestured her forward, she walked in and he soon followed behind her. The kitchen was big and empty at this time, the floor was dark and cobblestoned. A stone fireplace rested at the other end and fire crackled merrily as she looked around while Fred moved around in search for something to eat, making a racket, the clatter of crockery was growing louder.

"Keep it down, will you?" Sophia hissed at him and saw that he had an arm full of everything he had found for the two of them to eat, and spread it out on the marble kitchen island.

"You should see the house-elves. They're so welcoming" he told her as he began to pick a ham sandwich while Sophia reached out for a grilled chicken one. Fred got up from the stool and walked towards the fridge, carrying two bottles of Butterbeer.

"Thank you," Sophia said gratefully, "I wish the house-elves were here"

"We can come again, later. Er - earlier" Fred said to her, scrunching up his face in thought if he had said it right which made Sophia let out an airy chuckle before she nodded slowly at him. Her mind now going back to what he had said earlier.
"So..." Sophia trailed off, "do you want to talk about what's bothering you?"
She looked at Fred hopefully who was now beginning to set his sandwich down and his eyes met hers.

"Well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.1K 50
"๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ... ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ...
408K 10.5K 64
โ mischief managed โž โ with you it's the complete opposite โž Emerson Diors didn't always like the Weasley Twins. Their pranks were unbearable. Their...
1.3M 46.9K 53
Discontinued "How does it feel to be the daughter of such an influential celebrity?" "Influential? The man practically only came...