Oh Sangwoo X OC [killing stal...

By DonnaMeow0-0

" you love me? ~ " He's murderous, merciless, monstrous She's innocent cheerful kind quiet She loved his ma... More

There's someone here i want you to meet
Hug me back little girl
don't worry I got u I got u
Have you ever been in love Mela?
Have you ever had a boyfriend before?
Go away ...
Are you okay?
don't look inside the basement
Let's dance ... shall we
Good luck ... Mela ...
Congratulations shorty
Are you okay?
Do you love me?
We are not alike at all
Can i ask you something?
what if I was some sort of a serial killer and kidnapped you~
I love being with you ...
You never raise your voice
Ummmn ... hiii
This is all because of you
Don't act foolishly
Hellooo
Come down stairs
aah shorty ....
Did you get in the bassment?
NO!
_____
Who are they going to believe
How?
Tell me
Help me pretty please
Bye
Shhhhh
Im back shorty~
Im right behind you
Why
You know what makes me laugh?
Does it hurt?
The regret
You want me to stay ?
Wazzap Wazzap Wazzaaaap!
READ THIS PLEASE!
You dont have to lie to me Mela
Are you sure Mela?
If you ever loved me let me go

I'll be your new friend

1.7K 68 14
By DonnaMeow0-0

The next day :
Sangwoo stood like a dead man under the shower with his mind blank as he felt the waters pressure against his body. He was going through something he hadn't gone through before. Confusion fed on him.

' Mela Mela Mela .... I want to see you ... i want you right now ... in front of me .... ' he growled
________________________________
Mela texted Sangwoo :
' can I come over? ' he saw the text but didn't answer and wasn't online anymore.

She sat on her bed looking at her screen waiting patiently for him to answer which he didn't ... she thought it was odd for him to do that. She thought maybe his hands are occupied or something ... she left the phone and went to check on the cat until Sangwoo text her back.

The cat was in deep sleep she petted him and hugged him and stayed there for five minutes or so. She then went to check her phone but Sangwoo hasn't answered wet.

She texted ' . '

And he was online all of a Sudden and texted back, it was a text of a few words ...

' can't you tell I'm ignoring you??? '

Mela stared at her phone not knowing of he was joking or serious ...

' come on I'm series 😅 ' she texted back

He replied ' shut the fu** up what's wrong with you don't you fu**ing understand? "

' Im not in the mood for you '

She quickly typed

' what's wrong? are you mad at me? '
________________________________

" actually Mela, yes~  why don't you come over ? "
He started texting back to her " so I can end this shit you've put me through "

Sangwoo: ' hahahahaa gotchaaaa '
Mela       : ' I freaked outttt 😹😹 '

" oh not yet babe~ not yet ~ "

Sangwoo: ' sure you can come over, I'll pick you up '
Mela        : ' NO! '
Sangwoo: ' ? '
Mela       : ' I'll come by myself '
Sangwoo: ' I thought you were scared of riding cars unless it's nick '
Mela       : ' unless it's you also ... but I'm getting over it ... '
Sangwoo: ' I'll be waiting ~
                     *location link* '
________________________________
Sangwoo wore his jacket, tied his boots, wore his cap and was getting ready to got to his professors house to kidnap her back and kill her fixing his mistake of freeing her after he finishes killing Mela with his baseball bat.

He was sitting on the couch in front of the door his arms stretched on the couch arms in the dark tapping his foot on the floor eying the door waiting for the it to ring.

He heard a car coming closer and parking, the next thing he heard was the door closing followed by the sound of his gates door opening. The next thing he knew the doorbell rang.

Sangwoo slowly stood up the baseball bat in his hands he walked through the door, he swung it open and left the baseball bat up high to strike

Suddenly there he saw sprinkles of colors and heard the sound of a part horn so loud

' what the hell is this?? ' he lowered his baseball bat looking with surprise at Mela who he could see clearer now after the all the confettis fill in the ground. She was holding a big box in her

hands that said
   " happy birthday Sangwoo! "

And on top of the big box a smaller box and on top another get smaller box wrapped beautifully.  And in her mouth still the part horn.

" is my ... birthday today? " he asked still trying to process what's happening, he expected to see a mess ob blood on the ground and melas body as well but now there's so much happening which is not according to his plan.

Melas party horn lowered as she looked surprise that he didn't know today was his birthday before she laughed nodding.

Sangwoo laughed nervously before he threw the baseball bat to the side of the room hiding it. He continued to laugh

" babe ... " he leaned in taking the heavy boxes from her as he kissed her cheek " you shouldn't have ... " he walked inside putting the boxes on the floor " come here " he said after she closed the door behind her. He took her in a deep embrace sniffing her sweet scent on her neck.

She hugged back her eyes closed happily feeling the warmth of his hug. He hugged her with fear and gratefulness at the same time, held like she wasn't gonna be here a minute ago l, held like she has just survived her death.

He was so hesitant and now he was about to cry but he held it he didn't want to let go and she didn't mind it.

After like a minute he finally said " let's see what's all that you got me excited! "

they sat on the floor, he opened the big box and the next thing he knew was

' Meow ))) '

" a cat "

He said in a Hasty way he picked it up as he admired it. And seems to drift away as if remembering something from the past of his.

Mela picked the cat gently as she mouthed

" I'll be your new friend "

Sangwoo kept staring at it for a couple of seconds before he said " how sweet of you " but he wasn't smiling, Mela felt something was wrong but she pretended she didn't notice so she wouldn't upset him but cheer him up.

Sangwoo leaned in towards him petting him
" it's a he? " she nodded as Sangwoo smiled a little. " does he have a name? " she shook her head no. ' it's up to you ' she mouthed.

" mmm .... I think ... " he said picking the cat up above his face " Koko ... what do you think?"

Melas face was on her palm as she smiled warmly and nodded.

" it's silly right? But I like it "
' because I ounce had one as a kid and called him Koko '

He hugged the cat " I love him! He's the best gift ever " mela laughed in happiness and was so relieved. The cat jumped away of sangwoos hands and licked it self.

" so what's that let's see " he started unwrapping the smallest box. The other box was the cake.

After unwrapping it, he was amazed by what he saw it was beautiful big silver watch which seemed extremely expensive ' how did she afford such watch ! I like how it looks but '

" this is really awesome but ... how did you afford it? " he asked

Mela smiled warmly ' I won it in a contest 3 years ago ... wanted to give to Dad in his birthday but it never came, so I thought it had to be you 💕 '

Sangwoo looked at her

' this girl ... ' he reached his hand slowly to caress her cheek " Mela ... you keep giving me  a lot of things that are very precious to your heart , am I that special to you? " he looked at the ground ...

" I can't accept this ... " he said as he held her hand and placed the watch inside it. Mela on the other hand opened the watch wrapped it around his hand closing it.

She then caressed his cheek as she smiled warmly at him with her beautiful features.

' Mela ... you always make me feel this way ...
Like there relief like comfort like ... '

He leaned in to Mela to point where she fell on her back on the floor as he climbed on top her and rested his head on her chest hugging her and closing his eyes.

" I want to stay like this forever "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 22K 83
Y/n L/n, a hard working foreign college student, returns to South Korea to find the father of her son, Oh Sangwoo. Once they meet, how does she react...
10.9K 268 24
22 year old Yoonbum finds this tall blonde male that he slowly obsesses over. He wants him to be his lover. 21 year old Sangwoo, Secretly a psychopa...
425K 17.2K 42
โ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค IN WHICH a homicid...
45K 1K 14
Oh Sangwoo x fem! Reader "๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…" ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’…. "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’Š ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–." I wish I never met him Curiosity killed the cat...