𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹; 𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯

By playboikook

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ❝ what can I say? I like my girls crazy...❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━ In... More

cereal
playlist
0.0 | prolouge
0.1 | no emotion?
0.2 | friday night
0.4 | journal
0.5 | god of wine
0.6 | did we...

0.3 | solo cup

15 1 0
By playboikook

THREE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Let's go to that party together."

He stared deeply in her eyes, Suki looked around trying to avoid eye contact.

"I can't, I forgot to feed my goldfish, plus I told Yoojin I wouldn't go with her. What would she think if I showed up with you?" She raised her brow.

"Nope, we're going. It'll be fun!" Hyunjin abruptly stood up, grabbed his bag, and walked out the door, signaling her to do the same.

Suki sighed, "but I'm not even dressed."

"Goddam woman, all you do is complain." He smacked his forhead. Hyunjin took a step back and looked at her from head to toe.

Don't smile, don't smile, she repeated to herself.

"You'll be fine, just pull up your skirt a bit and ditch the hoodie." He concluded.

"I'm not doing that, try again." She crossed her hands.

Suki couldn't take off her hoodie even if she wanted to, unless she wanted to flash him and everyone at the party.

"I knew it, you look fine right now, just come on." He ran back to Suki and held onto her arm to made her walk out with him.

"My legs are hurting, how much longer." Suki whined.

"We're literally here."

Suki raised her head and saw the house full of students from her school, even people she didn't expect. Blasting music thudded in her brain as she followed him in.

Sweaty bodies dancing way too close to eachother make Suki uncomfortable, but it wasn't even her doing it.

"Minho!"

"Hyunjin!"

The two bimbos greeted each other like some frat boys while Suki just stood on the side, waiting for them to be done.

"Suki? Shawty what are you doing here?" Minho questioned, licking his lips.

"Ugh." Suki and Hyunjin cringed at the same time.

"Shawty? Really?" She asked.

"Why not?"

"But why yes?"

"No, but why not?"

"I'm not doing this with you, have fun Hyunjin!" She scurried away from the awkward situation.

Suki found herself walking to the bar and sitting down. To her surprise there was an actual bartender. Based off the house, it was clear that whoever's party this is has money.

"What can I get you?"

"Anything honestly." He nodded his head and started pouring some liquid for her.

A red solo cup was handed to her and she drank it, no, she chugged it.

"More, please." She set the cup down. Maybe drink her emotions away isn't the best way to go about things, but it helped in the moment.

"As you wish."

8 DRINKS LATER

Suki's vision blurred. Instead of calming down, she went to bust her ass on the dance floor. Letting go, her body moved on its own, not worrying about who was behind her or who was watching.

Suddenly, voices erupted, "fight! Fight! Fight!" She moved to the source of the sound and saw Hyunjin squaring up with some girl she didn't recognize.

Actually, he was defending himself while the girl was punching with no hesitation.

"I'm not fighting you! You're drunk! I don't hit women!"

"You. ASSHOLE!" She screamed between punches.

It was clear that if this went on, he was gonna get hurt.

"Everyone!" Suki raised her voice, "nothing to see here!" People looked at her and didn't do anything.

"MOVE!" She stopped her foot and shouted. Most guests went back to partying while a small crowd still stayed.

"Come... come on, let's go." It took a bit for her brain to form a sentence. At this point the girl was throwing weak punches and Hyunjin stepped away.

"Glad you found a new bitch to fuck, that makes both of us." She said, trying to be condescending.

"Just stop — "

His sentence got interrupted by Suki throwing a hard punch, making the drunk girl fall back.

"Unlike him, I have no issue hitting little bitches like you."

Suki looked at Hyunjin that had a little smirk on his face, close to a smile, not believing what just happened. He looked almost proud.

"Suki? Girl? What the..." Yoojin emerged from the crowd, stunned.

"I... she deserved... deserved it..."

"Yes, she did. Good job, but you're drunk, let's go." They grabbed her arm and started pulling towards the exit.

"I- I can take her." Hyunjin stoped her.

"It's okay, I'll drop her off and just come back."

"No, I brought her here, I'm responsible for her." He took her from them and started dragging her to the door, supporting her with his body along the way.

"No, I wanna dance!" Suki broke off from him and started to spin, body rolling, as she dragged her hands up.

Hyunjin smiled, he enjoyed drunk Suki very much, but he knew he had to get her home.

"Dance with me!" She reached her hand out.

"You know I shouldn't."

"I think you should." She smiled and pulled him close, letting herself move to the music. She felt numb, a good numb.

15 MINUTES later

Hyunjin finally managed to get her outside.

Suki could barely walk in a straight line, so she had to put her hand around Hyunjin's shoulder.

"Look at what I got." She pulled out two beers from under her hoodie. She stuffed them in her waistband, the big sweater covered the bulge.

"How did you — "

"Easy, I flashed my tittles to the bartender."

He laughed.

"Modern... problems need... need modern... sol — solutions."

"Yes they do."

"So who... was that girl?"

"You don't recognize her?"

She nodded her head no and hit the beer bottle on the sign post, getting it open. Suki was barley aware of what was a few feet in front of her, there was no way she knew. Her brain wasn't active enough to recognize the voice either.

"That's was Areum, Akira's bestie."

"Oh, what... did she... did she want?" She almost tripped forward but luckily Hyunjin caught her.

"You don't need these," he threw the beer bottles away making Suki whine in annoyance, "she was just mad I guess, I don't know, I fucked her once and she's like obsessed now, thinks I betrayed her by dating her now dead bestie."

"You really just be fucking everyone." Suki flicked his forehead.

"Don't get mad at me because you can't get dicked down."

"I can, I just... just don't want to." She said while zoning out.

"That's what virgins say."

"And what... what about it?" She got defensive. The word virgin annoyed her. Virginity is a social construct, it doesn't make a person more or less valuable.

"Calm down hoe, nothing wrong about it, and we're at your house."

"That's..." her eyes shut and her body slowly started falling. Hyunjin carried her bridal style into her surprisingly unlocked house and into her room.

He just took her shoes off before laying Suki down.

Hyunjin took a second to look at her. She was beautiful, how did he not notice before?

Suki's black hair fell above her shoulders, with bangs that complimented her face shape. She didn't have any face piercings, only two on each ear. Her foxy eyes were mesmerizing, tonight she whore black eyeliner, inspired by Yoojin.

He leaned over.

"Good night, beautiful."

Hyunjin was about to leave when...

"Is it true?" She whispered.

"Is what true?" He played dumb.

"Am I actually... actually beautiful?" Her eyes shut.

"Yes, Suki, You're absolutely gorgeous."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

This chapter was v fun to write :3
I needa figure out the ship name:
Hyunki / Sujin / Suhyun
Lmk which y'all like better

Hyunki shippers rise up ✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 34
"They say even monsters have weaknesses." Hyunjin is not a good person. His order was to kidnap you for ransom. He's always operated in a cold and m...
26.4K 1K 27
𝐖𝐖𝐖.𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.𝐂𝐎𝐌 ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ.... ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴...
35.2K 537 24
Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided to take something from the café and eat...
25.7K 879 26
What happens when an Assassin is trying to kill someone who's already trying to take the easy way out?