It's Only You || Vkook Namjin...

By HailsLexy

You saw the tags, but you clicked anyways, you know what you were getting into so am not gonna justify myself... More

Star Crossed Lovers
1. Dream or Reality?
2. Begin
3. Park Residence
4. Usual day at Kim's, or is it?
5. Kim brothers (Jin focused)
6.Kim brothers (Taehyung focused)
7. Visions? Past? or Future?
8. Jade Muzong
notice..?
9. Meeting ... WHO?!
Regarding Updates
*NOT AN UPDATE*
10. Core of Sins?
11. Are you my sanity? (Pt. 1)
12. Returning
(anniversary)
13. Meeting Horse
14. Reunion and Fear
(not an update)
15. Are you my Sanity? (Pt. 2)
16. Are you worthy to be my Mate?
17. You who come in my dreams
notice
18. The Fire Inside
19. Initially Mine
20. Nice to meet you, again
21. The Voice I Yearn For
22. Ethereal One
23. Night of Hunting (Part 1)
24. The Party
25. Night of Hunting (Part 2)
Special Side Story 1
27. Xenva University
28. The Trio
29. The Scent of Yours
Heads-up
30. Three Together Again
31. The Demon Inside
32. Scenting
33. The Sleep Over
34. Sulky Vampire Cat
35. Grave Mistake
36. Touches of each other
37. Never Ever Again
38. Goodnight, my mate.
39. What is he to Me?
40. Who am I?
41. Secrets
42. A Melody a Song for Us
43. Missing Third piece of Heart
44. Hints of Storm
45. Returned
46. Warning
47. Day One
48. Cousins' Bond
49. Home ?
50. Devil.
💜 I PURPLE YOU 💜
51. A Hope; A Devil's Call
52. I have known
53. The First Taint
54. Only You
55. Knowing one another
Soul Splits of Mates
Mates and Family
56. The Awakened Kim
57. Min's blood and Secrets
58. Regrets (Pt. 1)
59. You're my mate & I am Yours
60. Seokjin Knows
61. Hyung
Special Side Story 2
62. Curse ?
63. Smell of Blood
Special Side Story 3
64. Cowards' Secrets (Pt. 1)
65. Am I Lovable?
65. Coward's Secrets (Pt. 2)

26. Cravings & The Wine

246 15 14
By HailsLexy

Hey flowers it's me again.
A major bummer happened - drafts got deleted. But don't worry I won't be keeping you guys waiting for the drafts to get uploaded again for your up-spree. I decided I will write it on spot and post it. Yeah I know I will be having many errors but I will rectify them. But I would hate myself more to keep you guys waiting so here we start.
Credit of the pic goes to the creator.
Also this chapter I want to dedicate to my late elder brother who died a week ago, Daniel M. Lawrence. I love you brother and thank you for giving me the encouragement on this chapter when I was lacking it a lot.

At the end of the chapter I will ask you guys something, please do share your thoughts with me.
This chapter will be little long,
So on with the story now
Enjoy ~
---------------------------------------------------------

Okay so guys let me be clear here, if  you are already marked and your blood are mixing and becoming compatible with each other then that means the one with whose blood your blood is getting mixed is your true partner/mate in vampire methods. If you still don't understand the situation feel free to ask me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cravings

Thirst.

That was what woke Jimin up first in the crack of dawn. He could feel his whole body burning. Like as if he didn't had any drop of blood, wine or water for the past few decades. He felt hot. His whole body was drenched in sweat and his breath was coming in short puffs.

Jimin turned around to the side of his bed and reached for the glass jug of water on the stand next to his bed, to quench this unbearable thirst somehow. His hands were shaking terribly causing him to spill some water on the grounds and some on his bedsheets too. But he could care less about that at the moment. He needed to cool down the burning sensation he had inside of him.

With big gulps Jimin emptied all the water from the jug, panting. But the unquenchable thirst still remained.
Jimin let out a painful moan as he could feel the heat inside him go more.
With trembling legs Jimin got out of his bed and somehow managed to go to the doors of his bed chambers, opening it with a harsh pull causing a small bang sound resonating the hall.

But Jimin didn't care, he needed blood, he needed wine, he needed water. Just anything that will be able to quench this maddening thirst of his.

As he was about to take another small step towards the kitchen, a beautiful delicious smell hit him hard, luring him towards the door of his supposed fiance's bed chambers.

In his haze state of mind, Jimin still remembered what exactly happened between him and his fiance last night and in normal days he wouldn't even wanted to see his face again. But the smell of something delicious..he needed it...and his body and mind tells him that only his fiance can help him out of this pain. To fuck with pride now.

Jimin supported his body with the help of the wall he banged the door loudly not caring if others can hear or not, not knowing that already every single person were already moved out from that section of the castle by his beloved brother-in-law.

Yoongi who was already up when Jimin's scent hit him, when he was perspirating heavily in his own room due to the venom left by Yoongi.
Yoongi opened the door and behaved as if he was disturbed from his deep sleep and woke up just now hearing the loud bangs on his door.

"What..what do you want so early in the morning Jiminie? *yawns* it's not even 4:30 am"
Yoongi yawned and stretched again, cracking his bones and purposefully exposing his neck to Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand was panting hard, he could swore that seeing his fiance Yoongi in white silk pajama with exposed neck, made his thirst and hunger more.

Those pale skin of his fiance, and that damn blue vein was calling for him to bite and suck the blood out. So Jimin did the exact thing it wanted him to and jumped towards Yoongi making them both fall hard on the floor with a thud sound.

Yoongi knew what Jimin needed and what he wanted and he just wanted to tease his fiance. But he never anticipated that Jimin would jump on him like that wrapping his legs on either side of Yoongi. The fall didn't hurt Yoongi, well he was a rare pure blooded vampire after all and these were nothing to him.

While still on the floor Jimin couldn't help but mewl and nuzzle his nose against Yoongi's neck asking for permission. Yoongi was shocked that even in the painful moment Jimin was polite enough to ask for the permission to feed from him. The Parks really taught his Jimin well.

"Go on baby.. it's yours" Yoongi murmured softly, while gently patting Jimin's head with one hand while using the other to hold his waist.

Jimin on the other hand didn't wasted another time and started to suck on the skin of his fiance's neck and coating it with his venom so that when biting it didn't hurt him. Yoongi was once again shocked with this behaviour, specially after what the due had between them last night, but nevertheless happy.

After lapping with his tongue for another minute Jimin could see the vein in Yoongi's neck turn more bluish and that was his cue to feast. Without wasting another second Jimin bit on him and moaned loudly as the smell that had been luring him for so long finally bursted in his mouth. And the taste? It was heavenly, as if he was having the best nectar from the heaven itself.

Yoongi tilted his head more to the other side to make it more accessible for Jimin and sighed contently. He breathed in the air deeply and could smell that Jimin's and his blood are mixing more and more in a compatible manner, but still...missing of...
Yoongi just sighed and kept on patting Jimin's head, he will first complete the bond with his Jimin first then he will think of something to lock and complete their bond fully...even if that means beating the shit out of....

Jimin's mewl brought Yoongi back from his train of thought, and he looked up at Jimin to notice the boy pouting cutely at him with teary eyes and red lips with drop of blood going down from the corner of his lips.

"Beautiful..." Yoongi whispered to himself. Jimin looked beautiful to him in any form but this was something else.
Jimin whimpered again making Yoongi asked softly,

"How much are you aware of your current situation and how much are you in daze?"

Jimin with teary eyes made a sobbing sound and answered,

"I am feeling humiliated that I am aware totally about everything and also aware that my body wants more of your blood and touch. And it doesn't need a genius to understand that your and my venom are mixing with each other in our blood making me feel like this." Jimin answered while sobbing.

"So what do you want to do now Jimin? Will you still not want to mate with me and leave?"

"But I don't know! I don't love you! How can I marry someone whom I don't know or love?! It's scaring me!" Jimin sobs more making Yoongi smile softly.

"How about this then? Let's not get married and mate an..."

"Really?! You mean it?!!! Then why go through so- Ahh!!"

Yoongi gave a small smack on Jimin's right bumb with his hand and squeezed it, which made tingle all over Jimin's body more than normal times due to his high on blood consumption.

"Never cut me again when I am talking Jimin, hear me out properly first, Okay?"

Jimin with red face out of embarrassment just nodded his head while biting his lips, making him more alluring.
Yoongi swore internally, and sighed thinking that this little minx will be the death of him. Nonetheless Yoongi continued,

"What I was suggesting to you that, let's not get married and mated so soon. And as you wished that you would like to marry someone whom you know and love. Then Jimin I am going to court you starting from now and will take you out on dates. And if you fall in love with me by then, then we will get married. How does that sound to you?"

Jimin's eyes were teared once again but this time with a smile, seems like his fiance maybe a perverted asshole but still he is willing to share this blood to quench this painful cravings of his. He seems to be a nice person.

He hugged Yoongi which made both of them little bit surprised but both of them were contented.

Then a thought striked Jimin, and he again sat up on Yoongi's stomach making the later groan. Jimin asked softly staring down at his fiance,

"But what if I still don't fall in love with you?" At this Yoongi narrowed his eyes at Jimin but not a threatening one but more of a teasing one.

"Well then we still will have to get married and mated seeing our blood's condition. We won't be wanting to die without drinking the blood of our true found mate now would we? But I doubt that you won't fall for me, my little Park Jiminie."

This time it was Jimin's turn to narrow his and frown, but nonetheless he nodded knowing their now situation and placed his head back to Yoongi's chest muttering,

"Cocky bastard" earning another spank from his fiance but a little harder this time making him squeak and bit his lips.

"I heard that babe" Yoongi whispered with a small smile on his face.

Things were going well, better than he anticipated but he's not complaining about it. He thought that during the craving times Jimin will be harder to control and tame but he was surprised to see Jimin accepting the situation in a good manner. Well nothing he could do anyways. But still it made Yoongi happy that Jimin chose his decision in a matured way... Yes this was indeed his Jiminie after all..

~~~~~~~~~

The Wine

Kim's Residence

Everybody was in a deep sleep at the Kim's Residence. The party that night tired them up pretty well but they had a lot of fun with their new friends.

But an intruder's shadow was lingering in the sleeping lang of the Kim house without anyone noticing. One particular room was more interesting to the shadow than anyone else's room in this residence. More specifically the eldest brother of the Kim's room.

The shadow stared at the beautiful being's sleeping form fondly. The moonlight coming through the window made Jin's body glow more.

Coming out of the shadow Namjoon stared intently at the sleeping beauty in front of him. Jin's pajama shirt was driven little up due to the twisting and turning in his sleep, making it easier for Namjoon to stare and trace a single finger over his stomach.

Just then Jin mumbled something in his sleep making Namjoon take back his hand. No, he can't loose his focus now. He needs to start his work or else it might get late.

Namjoon closed his for few moments before opening his eyes again making his iris go red with hue form, while waking up his blood as pure blood fully.

He took the glass of water from Jin's bedside table and cut his own wrist little, allowing his blood flow down and get mix in the water.

Then he licked his wound sealing the cut and sat softly beside Jin. While still using his powers Namjoon whispered softly in Jin's ears,

"Starting now everything you see is a dream, nothing is happening in real. You are feeling very much thirsty right now and you need to drink water. You will wake up and see me because we are having a stay night together. You Won't Panic seeing me. Now wake up Jinnie."

With that Jin's eyes fluttered open sleepily. He lookef at Namjoon and smiled softly making Namjoon's heart flutter and ache. He hated using his power against his Jin but he needed to hurry up with his plan, he will later make things clear with his love and apologize appropriately. But now was not the time.

"I feel thirsty Joonie, can you please pass me the glass?"

"Of course Jinnie, here you go" Namjoon handed Jin the glass of water which Jin gulped down full in one go. After finishing it Jin looked at the class and frowned,

"What's the matter Jin?"

"..well I don't know... But it kind of tasted like metalic.."

"Maybe because you are drinking in your dazed sleepy form? Or maybe the iron and minerals were more in the water to keep your system clean and make u more young and beautiful" Namjoon laughed at his own joke make Jin chuckle and smack his arm.

Seeing Jin smile like that he felt contented, but he had to go now. Namjoon sighed and commanded again,

"Now you will go back to sleep again Jinnie, you won't remember anything of this happening, it's all a dream. Go to sleep my love"

And obeying is what Jin did and fell asleep again.

7 nights, Namjoon needed to make Jin drink his blood for 7 nights before Jin's body start to change slowly and more accepting to the vampire venom.

He will change Jin this time, with or without his consent. This time he won't loose Jin again. No. He can't.
He would rather destroy himself than going through the pain of loosing his love his supposed mate again.

"I won't loose you.. not this time..not ever again.." Joon brought down his head to press a soft kiss on Jin's forehead and sighed,

"Goodnight my love"

And with that he disappeared from the Kim's Residence as if no one was there at the first place other than residing people.

But little did Namjoon know that the water which turned into wine due to the mixture of his blood, gave Jin something.. something that could blow his cover up later..

---------------------------------------------------------

How was the long chapter?
Liked it?
Small sorry gift you can say for not uploading faster.

By the way guys the question I wanted to ask,
Would you guys like mpreg or would guys want me to keep it normal?
Do share your views with me honestly pleaseee 🥺 I would make the future plans accordingly.

Also today's song will be~
Goes perfect with the chapter 😉
Also suggested by my sister Mochiduality

Hope you liked the chapter,
Take care my flowers 🌹🌻
Love you all,
Alex signs out 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
72.2K 5.1K 46
"We will fall in love when we get older, okay?" Taehyung disappeared suddenly, leaving his bestfriend Hoseok heartbroken. Years later, Hoseok was ov...
25.4K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
61.1K 6.4K 116
[please don't read this. I beg. my inexperienced ass was having a field trip with this one and it's atrocious. *punches wall* ] "why are you taking...