Rainbow Six Siege OC Book

By Ronin141

Title pretty much speaks for itself, this book is about my R6 OC's and their bios, my friend devoncruz19 said... More

Anthony "Oni" Riley
Hades
Justin "Panther" Bennett
Angela "Fantoom" Wolfe
Kyle "Kelpie" Ferguson
Logan "Otter" Pierre
Scott "Mirage" Murdock
Naomi "Athena" Espinoza
Gwisin
Emil "Bruin" Wagner
Sebastian "Lucifer" Butler
Ramil "Fury" Villanueva
Cedric "Scorch" McIntyre

Richard "Delta" Murdock

72 2 0
By Ronin141

Name: Richard J Murdock

Unit: Delta Force

Callsign: Delta

Nicknames: Dick, RJ

Nationality: American

Birthdate: 1-26-80

Birthplace: Chicago Illinois USA

Residence: [REDACTED]

age: 41

Height: 6ft1

Weight: 185

Blood type: A-

Family
Trevor Murdock: father
Eileen Murdock: mother
Scott Murdock: brother

Role: attack/Hard breach

VA: Chad Michael Collins

Romance options: Ela or Aruni or Caveira or Thunderbird

Equipment

HK416

M4 .458 socom

Glock 19

Combat knife

Secondary gadgets
Frag grenades
Claymore

Training/experience
Boxing
Kick boxing
Muay thai
Krav maga
Combat shooting
Marksmanship
Kali
Infiltration
Assassination
Direct action
Demolitions
Bomb defusal
Reconnaissance

Operation Eagle's Fall
(Saudi Arabia)

5-28-15

Gadget Evaluation

Gadget: Winter's Breath

User
Richard "Delta" Murdock

Lead Specialist
Jordan "Thermite" Trace

Description: "I'll admit, given most if not all hard breachers revolve around heat or explosives, Winter's Breath is a no pun intended breath of fresh air. Winter's Breath is entirely Richard's design, meant to be applied on a hard wall or hatch and when activated will disperse temperatures cold enough to freeze the metal wall and once this process is complete, Richard or anyone else can shoot, or melee the frozen wall and it will shatter making an large entrance to vault through. Seeing that in action makes me worried to call him Dick when he's a bad mood."

BACKGROUND
Illinois based native Richard James Murdock is the eldest son to Trevor and Eileen Murdock and the older brother to Scott Kyle Murdock. Coming from a family with a long line of doctors or engineers, Richard had high expectations to follow in his parents footsteps but Richard growing up would be the exact opposite of what they wanted him to be.

Richard would be very defiant against his parents plan for him and would be a trouble maker often getting into fights with other kids, even being a thief for a short time and everytime he would be scolded and ridiculed harshly by his father but Richard didn't at all care on the surface but this did affect him deep down learning to hate the man. Richard or Dick as he would prefer would never willingly take part in family traditions or activities such as attending church, or hanging out with distant members of his family.

Richard eventually went to the university of Texas but would dropout after a year as he had plans to join the army as he thought it was easy money and much more worthwhile but he would get into a heated argument with his father who viewed the desire to join the army as a joke with that he's getting payed to take lives instead of saving them, this escalated with Richard's father saying "you walk out that door, don't you ever come back." So Richard did just that feeling that he was free from his family's shackles.

Richard's time in the army while difficult, he did find it worthwhile as he made many friends as many of them became like a second family to him which helped him cope with the idea that he couldn't have a normal family. After a couple years Richard would join the Green Berets due to his variety of skills such as being able to work with rebel fighters, getting information in unorthodox ways, eliminating threats efficiently and quietly without anyone noticing. All these skills made him an easy candidate for Delta Force and that's where his records get hard to come by cause a lot of the missions he's done for the organization aren't known by most people ranging from assassinations, infiltration, all classified at the highest level that most of these operations are considered to be myths or embellishments.

Richard when he wasn't involved in such operations mostly spent his time at his private home in [REDACTED] teaching those who want to know how to use firearms but in recent years has been getting calls from his younger brother Scott who's also a part of Delta Force as he's been wanting to talk to him but Dick wouldn't talk that much with him though they've worked together on multiple operations over recent years.

PSYCHOLOGICAL
"Being that I'm more than familiar with the Murdock family, I was curious to see how the eldest son faired in my first time talking with him and he really surprised me. He didn't at all care that I knew his parents and made it clear that he didn't want to talk about them at all, I respected this but I couldn't help but ask his thoughts on his younger brother, he expressed he does care for Scott but tries avoiding him as he believes his presence does his brother more harm than good.

Anyhow Richard certainly fits the definition of sarcasm as he kept telling jokes left and right and even deflected some of my questions with a joke but he was honest most of the time but whenever I brought up his time in Delta Force, he was very reluctant and vague clearly not comfortable talking about his work and I can't say I blame him as Specialist Maverick's tales of his time in the Unit give me a good idea of what Richard did.

While Richard has accomplished a lot in his military career enough that his name in the military carries weight, he did express he feels he failed as a brother to Scott as he didn't consider how him leaving would affect him and isn't sure how to talk to him but I can tell he's really grown to care for his brother so I can only hope he can sort out his family situation.

Richard is a man that's very charismatic, driven, and has a lot of willpower behind the bravado and sarcasm. If he's on your list of friends? You can count on him to have your back no matter the circumstances."
~Harvisha Pandey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
260K 39.8K 102
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
93.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
118K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report