Larry Family Sickfics (Comple...

Από 94ALWAYSKIWIS

Louis and Harry are parents and the other 3 boys (Zayn, Liam and Niall) are their adopted sons. this is the... Περισσότερα

Introduction (important)
Sick at Kid's school (Harry)
Everyone seasick (except Niall)
Harry Sick after fight
Liam Sick
Louis Sick when Harry's not home
Niall - UTI
Harry Catches Liam's Stomach Flu
Niall Tonsillitis
Requests
Liam sick, Niall faking??
Niall And Louis Tooth Troubles
Sick at first football game (Niall)
Tries To Hide Being Sick (Harry)

The End

684 4 1
Από 94ALWAYSKIWIS

Both me and @HarryGoldenAngel are completely out of ideas and we have finished all your request (the ones that we found) so I am marking this as the end of this book. I'm currently working on a collaborated story with TommoTheTotalTease and that is also a sickfic book called 'I don't Fake sick! Harry Styles Sickfic (l.s)' . It's an extended story of a chapter from my other book so go check that out. (it's on her profile). 

Thank you for reading my book!

TPWK!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.7K 123 38
This is a follow on from sickness within Harry and Louis are now married and have one son 14 years old. Harry still suffers with cylic vomiting syndr...
11.3K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
89 0 12
This is a Larry Stylinson and Ziam. Louis and Niall are the same age and Harry and Liam and Zayn are the same age. Louis and Niall are one year youn...
7.3K 845 13
@iamlegallyniallswife asked me to write a sequel to Superheroes from Niall's point of view, trying to date when you can read people's minds. Here it...