๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ [...

By LadyNaii

"๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ .. ๐ฌ๐จ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." - ๐™ป๐šŠ๏ฟฝ... More

โ†’ ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐šˆ๐š๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ โ†
โ˜™ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ
โ˜™ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ป๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
Snapchat Friends ???
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ต๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
second page book promotion
โ˜™ ๐™ด๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ท๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
IDEAS PLEASE
Updated Q&A For My First Video
โ˜™ ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ
Stressed To The Max
YOUTUBE VIDEO UP
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™พ
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐š๐™ด๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐š
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ธ๐š‡
โ˜™ ๐šƒ๐š†๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ

โ˜™ ๐š‚๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ด๐™ฝ

11.6K 758 645
By LadyNaii

𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗝𝗜 𝗭𝗔𝗩𝗜 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗜𝗡
𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗔 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
           ▃▃

Long ass day, a nigga just need some sleep.

I sighed as I comtinued the drive to my crib, seeing it was damn near 3 in the morning.

Yeah - I was at my ex's ... like a dumb ass.

Can't help who you love; no matter what they put you through.

As I was driving, I noticed sum ... not sure what but I slowed my car and seen somebody laid out ass naked on this cold ass concrete.

I stepped on my breaks and grabbed a coat from my back seat before approaching the stranger.

Once I bent down, I slowly moved the hair out of this girls face and my eyes widened seeing Dutchess.

"The fuck,".... I mumbled as I wrapped the coat around her and picked her up so she could get warm.

"Dutchess," I mumbled — turning the head on high. I grabbed another hoodie and covered her legs; her skin was so cold.

"Dutchess," I repeated; nudging her slightly.

A light "hmm," was all I heard.

"You hurt — I'm gonna take you to my house so I can clean you up." I told her.

For some reason I felt so bad ... like I was so rude to this girl and I truly didn't have a reason why but I'd never admit that.

"Killa," I heard her mumble and she slowly turned her head my way.

I sighed, taking in the dry blood she had all over her face.

"Help me..."

"I got you Dutchess."

She didn't say nun — she just leaned her head against the window sill. I could tell she was still completely out of it but I was glad she was able to at least speak so I knew she wasnt dead.

Finally, I pulled up to my crib.

I got out, went to her side and carried her towards my house; her head lay gently on my chest as we made our way inside.

"I'm gonna get you a bath ran," I mumbled as I helped her into the bathroom.

She didn't say anything, maybe she was just too weak to respond.

I sat her on the floor because Ion think she can really keep her head up.

I got the bath water started, making sure it was hot and added bubble bath cause whatever happened ... I knew it wasn't anything good.

I'm sure she don't want that sitting on her skin.

Once the bath was full, I gently helped her to her feet.

She looked like a damsel in distress... damn man.

"You okay if I leave you alone," I questioned her and she slowly nodded her head.

I helped removed the stuff I put around to protect her body and placed her in the tub — wasn't worried about nun but making sure she was straight.

The bath water covered her whole body and her big curly hair was in a messy bun; pieces of hair all over the place.

"Here's some soap; a rag .. shampoo and conditioner. Take your time and don't rush.. call me if you need me." I told her and she slowly nodded her head.

As I was about to walk out, she said something.

"I thought I was dead."

"I felt ... dead," her voice was hoarse indicating it's probably been a long time since she had a drink.

I disappeared out the bathroom and brought back in a water; she was just sitting there ... eyes low and her lips slightly parted.

"Drink for me D .. you don't gotta talk about it right now." I put a straw in the bottle and placed it to her lips so she could wet her throat.

She sipped a few times then stopped so I let her go and placed it on the sink.

"I'm gonna get you some clothes — you can stay here tonight and tomorrow we'll get you home and let everyone know what happened." I explained.

She didn't speak so I took that as my Q to leave and I did — giving her the privacy she deserves.

▃▃

I paced around the house feeling horrible; like I was so fucked up to her and this is how I find her? M
Barely clinging onto life ... like what the fuck man.

I wondered if I should call Symere ... they were close after all and I know he'd drop everything to make sure she straight.

I let the phone ring a few times; until Sy answered on the fourth ring.

"This shit better be important," he mumbled.

"Dutchess got hurt ... I found her on the sidewalk; you need to get over here." I explained.

"Nigga what? I'm on my way," and just like that the line was dead.

Not even ten minutes go by before there's banging ag my door; I opened it and Symere rushed in a nike hoodie, shorts and some slides; no socks.

"Where she at? What the fuck happened!" He looked pissed, the veins in his forehead were bulging.

"You do sum to her?" He got in my face.

"Nigga no, back the fuck up. She's in the bathroom." I pushed him and he mugged me then walked inside the bathroom I assumed.

I just went into my room, grabbed her some sweats, a tshirt and a pair of socks.

I placed them outside the bathroom, "some clothes out here when she done," I called then disappeared into my room cause I was stressed out.

Shit was so fucked up, nobody deserved no shit like that.

▃▃

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"Dede," I called out for Dutchess who just had a blank expression on her face.

"Baby girl ... what happened; talk to me." I coaxed as I sat next to her while she sat in the tub.

Without warning she just burst into tears, "Hold me," she mumbled.

I sighed and took off my hoodie and slides, leaving my shorts and underwear on.

I slowly got into the bathtub and hold onto her body, no inappropriate shit even crossed my mind.

I just rubbed her back as she cried into my chest.

She just cried so I slowly drew circles on her back and her tears started to slow down.

"Breathe mama ... breathe."

"H-he raped me," she cried out as she sniffled and cried.

My jaw clenched, "who raped you De?"

"My moms boyfriend," she cried even more making my heart break.

"I love you yo ... I'm so sorry this happened to you... I promise you; it will be taken care of."

I meant that too — I was gonna give this man the most brutal death I could think off.

He was gonna suffer just like he made my Dutchess.

"Look at me," I told her and she slowly lifted her head.

She had some dried up blood around her mouth and nose area and her hair was sticking to her face.

I sighed deeply and reached over for the rag; wet it and slowly cleaned up her face.

She hissed here and there — but I made sure she wasn't all bloody and crusted up anymore.

"Clean up for me, clean up good. I'm gonna take you to my house; you can stay for as long as you want ... we can tell everyone else whenever you ready mama." I told her and she nodded her head.

"I love you too ... thank you," she mumbled and I nodded before removing myself from her bath.

I walked out of the bathroom, and straight to Kenji's room.

"You got some pants bro?" I asked and he nodded then tossed me a pair of sweats and a towel.

"Where you find her," I asked him.

"On the sidewalk off of Eleanor. She was just laid out, ass naked man.. I ain't know what to do but I did know she needed some type of warmth so I bought her here," he expressed.

"Thank you... after she done I'm a take her with me ... she need a friend right now."

"Fo sho."

I walked out of his room, dried off real quick and slipped into the gray sweats.

After what seemed like forever, I heard the bathroom door click open.

I looked up and noticed Dutchess in some sweats and a tshirt, along with some socks.

Her hair was in a neater bun.. but it was still messy and her face was greased up with vaseline.

Kenji walked out of his room and Dutchess slowly walked towards him.

I watched .. waiting to see what she was going to do.

To my surprise, she placed her arms around his neck and held on tight to him.

"Thank you," I heard her mumble.

Kenji hesitately hugged her back, "you good."

"Alright, come on De ... lets go." I told; cutting their hug short.

Holding on too long for me.

She unlatched her arms and looked up at him, "I'm gonna return these ... after I burn these," she spoke up as she held a bag and then pointed to the clothes.

"Naah you good ... just keep your head up Dutchess. I hope you get better."

"Thanks again," he nodded and I grabbed her hand so we could go.

"You need help walking," I questioned her and she nodded but held onto me anyway as we walked to my car.

"Your slides in my backseat."

"Okay," she mumbled and I sighed as we got into the car.

"Put this on," I told her handing her a jacket and her shoes.

She looked so sad ... I hated seeing her like this.

This was my best friend ... I couldn't fathom seeing her hurt like this.

Best believe, I'm a hunt this nigga down and kill him while he on his knees begging for mercy.

He fucked with the wrong one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancรฉ ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...