She's Everything

By SiriusBlacks4lifer

People say the world doesn't revolve around one person but for Ayla Black, it's the opposite. (First book of... More

introduction
The Letter
The Visitors
Breakfast
Like Mother Like Daughter
Good news and bad news
Regulus
The Dog
Grandma
Dad
Godfather
Wands
Lucius and his ass whooping
Frienemies
September 1st
Dementor, Dementor
Chocolate
Hogwarts
Dinner
And they were roommates...
School yay
😏
Oh shit
I'm back...<3
He's fine
So dramatic🙄
Hello Brother
Why are boys such jerks?
dang it
Damn son
Black Lake
It's just a favour
she knows..
She knows..
I know she knows.
Well this should be interesting
The plan
The talk
Boys, eww
Greengrass more like pain in the ass
Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
Okay?
Dad
Godfather duties
You were right
The 'date'
Fun
A crush?
Making amends
The full moon
He's free
Home.
summer
Quidditch Cup
well hello
Bulgaria vs Ireland
dark mark
back to school
Why are you here?
Heart to heart
Morning
Professor Moody
puzzled
Stupid
Chosen One
seriously sirius
baby, I'm yours
Glimpse of Us
jealousy, jealousy
Task 1
The dress
Stories
Questions
Official
Yule Ball
Scarhead
Birthday bash
You drew stars around my scars
Loud Mouths
Second Task
taken
the return of lord voldemort
hold my girl
GO TO PAHT TWO
curious
my tiktok

Great Hall

6.1K 118 49
By SiriusBlacks4lifer

(A.N y'all like my meme or what?)

A few weeks have passed and Ayla hasn't talked to Tom or Mattheo ever since the argument in the common room. Ayla, Viola, and Blaise were sitting in the great hall eating breakfast. The door flung open with Seamus yelling at the top of his lungs.

"He's been sighted!! He's been sighted!!" He ran over to Harry. The three all exchanged looks.

"Who?" Neville asked.

"Sirius Black!!" He answered. Ayla slowly got up and walked over. Viola and Blaise followed closely behind. Everyone moved out the way for her and she pushed past Harry. She grabbed the article and Viola read it aloud.

"Looks like he's been spotted near Dufftown." She said. Blaise looked at Ayla, concerned.

"That's not far Hogwarts! You don't think he'll make it to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked. Viola looked at Ayla waiting for an answer.

"Looks likes a family reunion." She said. She looked at everyone around her. They stared at her fearfully except for Hermione. She looked disguisted.

"Heard that everyone!! Looks like Black's daddy's coming to Hogwarts." She yelled. Everyone got more scared.

"Hermione. Don't." Harry said. Ayla and Hermione just stared at each other.

"Granger, what the fuck did Ayla do to you?" Viola asked.

"Yeah, what did I do?" She asked. Hermione stayed silent. "Ever since I met you, you have been nothing but a judgemental, jealous, rude little bitch!"

"Yeah, Ayla!!" A slytherin yelled.

"Why would I be jealous of a psychopath like you?"

M: She's not even psycho tf

L: I don't like her

"Please, only an idiot would be stupid enough to call a psychopath a psychopath." hermione looked at her. Harry shook his head. "Plus, how am I a psycho?"

"B-b-because!" She stuttered.

"B-b-because what?" Ayla imiated. Hermione stood there lost in her own words. "That's what I thought." She walked out the great hall leaving Granger stunned. Viola and Blaise followed behind. They walked to the common room and sat on the couches. Blaise looked at Ayla and  laughed.

"My bestie's a badass!!" He chuckled. Viola and Ayla joined in on the laughter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
454 20 15
"Hello Harry, my name is Phoenix Black my twin is in your house" "Yes he is... so the two of you are Sirius Black kids ?" "Yes we are" "So you are th...
89.2K 2.5K 181
Mikayla O'Brien is a quiet, bookworm who wants to prove herself. When she's separated from her twin sister during the sorting, she finally begins to...
73.2K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*