Yarichin bitch club x Female...

By SoleilShoyo

(l/n) (y/n) is a yakuza leader that is going from generations in her family. She has to go to mori mori High... More

Character Information (edited)
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6 :Mr Two Faced Bitch
Ch 7 :FUCK YOU MATHS
My New Book
ありがとうございます
Ch 8️⃣
Your New Look
New Story
CH 9️⃣
A/N

Please Read [edited ]

25.3K 243 202
By SoleilShoyo

WARNING : This book is fucking trash and cringe without any actual plot.

I made this book in the starting and it was pathetic, my writing has really changed from before and I am regretting even making this book because of the hate I am getting.

If you want to still read it and wanna still write hate comments, it's your fucking fault for not reading the warnings.

Get the fuck out of my book if you just wanna use your 'pReCiOuS tImE' to write hate comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 802 16
"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚛" (Y/n) Sano was 4 years old when she was dropped of infront of infamous criminal organization...
270K 6.2K 21
Usually, it was a challenge to make the Undertaker laugh at your joke, but when you talked to him, or simply smiled that's enough for him. YANA TOBOS...
154K 15.1K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
674K 19.9K 18
A simple visit to a bakery leads to a crazy, obsessive stalker. He loves every part of you so much and would do anything for you to be his. He won't...