Rewrite the stars (AdrianPuce...

Von weasleytwinsimp11

Y/n L/n was a bright young witch, she starts her first year at Hogwarts, not knowing what comes later on in l... Mehr

Prologue
1-Sorting Hat
2- Fifth Year
3- Strangers
4- Hogsmaede
5- Friends
6- Closer
7- Christmas Eve
8- Lessons
9- Adrian's feelings
10- Polyjuice
11- Studies
12- George's New Girlfriend
14- Pt. 2
15- Hospital Wing
16- Jealousy
17- Dates and a Little Fight
18- Sleepover
19- Detention with Snape
20- Quidditch and O.W.Ls
21- Fireplaces
22- Emilia's Party
23- Adrian's Parents
24- Adrian's surpise
25- Tents
26- The Quidditch Finals
27- The Burrow
28- Adrian's muggle visit
29- Back to Hogwarts
30- September 14
31- Triwizard Tournament
32- Mistakes
33- Insecurities
34- The Forest
35- The First Task
36- Drama
37- Letters
38- Hiraeth
39- Will you be my Date?
40- The Yule Ball
41- Anger
42- Truth or Dare
43- The Golden Egg
44- Miles' Reason
45- The Second Task
46- To Much To Explian
47- Amortentia
48- Rita's Scoop
49- Cheater Cheater
50- The Final Task
51- Cedric's Funeral
52- Cassius Warrington Party
53- The Muggle Fair
54- Lucas' Day Out
55- Secrets spilled
56- Family Dinner
57- Miles and Y/n's Day Out
58- Problems
59- Hogwarts Professors
60- Quidditch Try Outs and Miles' Present
61- Adrian's Birthday
62- Practice
63- Hogsmaede 2
64- Pansy Pansy Pansy
65- First Match
66- Joseph Anderson
67- Ravenclaw's Party
68- Adrian's Broken Heart
69- Special Announcement
70- The Missing Ring
71- 1 2 3
72- Christmas
73- Here we come France!
74- Morning in France
75- Paris
76- Hogwarts Express
77- Sick Emilia
78- Slytherin Vs. Hufflepuff
79- The Masks
80- The Ball
81- The Beginning
82-Valentines Day
83- Animagus
84- March Madness
85- Inquisitorial Squad
86- Easter Break
87- City of Love
88- The Dresses
89- The Polaroid
90- Caught Up
91- Joseph meets Lucas
92- Miles and Emilia
93- Hayden's Wedding
94- Hard Goodbye's
95- Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
96- Hayden and Eloise's Babyshower
97- Y/n and Graham's Talk
98- Bill and Fleur's Wedding
99- Battle of Hogwarts
100- Lets Rewrite the Stars
Part Two
01- Andres First Birthday
02- New York City
03- Times Square
04- Y/n's Pain
05- The Secret Wizard Pub
06- Emilia's Return
07- Moving In
AUTHOR NOTE- Picking a dress
08- Gianna's Depression
09- Mine
10- A Little Surpise
11- Family Dinner
12- Unexpected Vistior
13- March 31st
14- Miles and Emilia's Wedding
15- Zenith's trip to St. Mungos
16- Wedding Preparation
17- The Big Day
18- Honeymoon
19- Carne Asada
20- Healer Visits and the Move
21- Zenith's First Birthday
22- July 11
23-  Sorrow
24- The Twins
25- Baby Number Two
26- Eleven Years Later
27- Livi's Fifteen
128- Bonus Chapter
Rewrite the Stars Sequel

13- March 14

1.5K 42 47
Von weasleytwinsimp11

(Cane Bletchley ^)

Adrian stared at his two friends as they ate breakfast. Emilia was reading some book and Miles was copying off Emilia's homework. Adrian sighed a couple of times until Miles and Emilia finally looked up at him.

"Mate I think you've been hanging out to much with E because you're doing the same things she does." said Miles as Adrian closed Emilia book and looked back at his friends.

"Me and Y/n nearly kissed on Friday until Gianna interrupted and then she grabbed my hand." said Adrian as Emilia and Miles started to giggle. Adrian looked at them annoyed and turned to the Gryffindor table to see Y/n laughing with Fred and George. "I wanted to kiss her."

"You sound so.. well.. not you." said Emilia laughing. Adrian gave her a look and then rested his chin on his palm. "I think she's changing you, and for the better. Plus she hot so definitely a win win."

"She really is changing you, I don't ever see you randomly flirting with girls anymore. Our Adrians in love E!" said Miles laughing. Adrian gave him look and smirked, Miles stopped laughing and looked at Emilia surprised. "Really?!"

   "Oh come off it, you seem to be crushing as well, I want to know who your secret girlfriend is." said Adrian causing Miles to choke on his juice, and Emilia to chuckle silently.

  "I don't have a secret girlfriend? Where would you get that idea, no but we were talking about you almost kissing Y/n." said Miles awkwardly.

   "I'm not stupid Miles, I see that hickey on your neck. You literally sneak off in the middle of the night. Both Graham and I are still awake, you don't flirt with any girl either. Don't even look at anybody's direction." said Adrian laughing. Emilia looked at Miles surprised and back at Adrian with a chuckle. "She must be special if you haven't told us about her."

   "You think Miles would take any girl seriously, don't get your hopes up." said Emilia as Adrian started laughing. Miles gave Emilia a quick look and gave Adrian a fake smile.

   "Well it seems like i'm not the only one changing, I think I'm going to ask Y/n on a date..." said Adrian as Emilia looked over at the Gryffindor table to see Y/n looking at Adrian. "Will you help me E?"

   "You can borrow my dorm, Aria is going to be with Cane and Victora is going to be with Pattie, I can just hang out with Miles and Graham in yours." said Emilia as she opened her book again. Adrian turned around to look at Y/n who was now avoiding a piece of toast to the face. Emilia watched Autumn give George a kiss on the cheek and looked as a happy couple, she sometimes wishes her and Miles didn't have to hide their relationship.

———

"For someone who says you don't like him you look at him a lot." said George laughing. Autumn turned back to look at the Slytherin table to see who Y/n was looking at, when she turned back to see Fred throwing a piece of toast at her.

"Shut it George, you learned how to play the piano for five months to ask Autumn out. Don't talk to me about liking people." said Y/n smiling as George turned red and rolled his eyes. Autumn smiled and gave George a kiss on the cheek, George wrapped his arm around her waist. "It would be weird if I did like him right?"

  "Why would it be weird? I'm sure he likes you, it's quite obvious but well girls tend not to see the obvious." said Fred as he watched Emilia from across the table. Y/n groaned and turned back to the Slytherin table.

   "This is why i'm so glad to be friends with Emilia." said Y/n as she got up and walked to the Slytherin table. Miles and Emilia watched her walk over behind Adrian. "Hi guys, I was just wondering if I can borrow Emilia from you two quickly."

   "Why don't you just join us?" said Adrian as he turned around quickly to see the beautiful e/c eyed, h/c hair girl to the side of him. Emilia and Miles smiled at each other and back at Y/n and Adrian.

   "Next time Adrian, well come on then." said Emilia as she stood up and her and Y/n walked out the Great Hall. Adrian gave Miles a look and grinned.

   "Well you really aren't going to tell me who you're fucking?" said Adrian as Miles smirked. Miles shrugged and looked back at his food. "Is she in our year? Do I know her?"

   "Oh you know her alright." said Miles with a laugh as Adrian looked at him strangely. Miles finally looked up at Adrian. "Mate, it's just sex. It won't go anywhere."

    "Seems like it's more then that Miles." said Adrian as Miles grinned and looked at the empty seat where Emilia was at and went back to eating.

  ———

  "Is something wrong Y/n? You look very.. well Miles has that same look when he thinks to hard." said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and looked back at her as they walked the empty halls around the Great Hall.

   "That is exactly how i'm feeling." said Y/n with a smile as Emilia looked at her strangely. She let out another awkward laugh when she finally decided to tell Emilia. "Well, i'm not sure if Adrian has told you but me and him almost kissed the other day, I'm sure he did but....well it's like I wanted to kiss him."

"You should've Y/n/n, I'm sure he wanted too as well." said Emilia with a smile as they sat down on a bench by the Great Hall. "I've told you before I think you and Adrian would be good for each other."

"You don't think it's weird ? It's it kind of like you and Miles?" said Y/n as Emilia smiled and leaned back on the wall and shrugged.

"I wouldn't say that, I think we all kinda are expecting you and Adrian to get together. So it wouldn't be weird at all, everything always has its ways to fall in place, doesn't it?" said Emilia with a laugh. Y/n looked at her friend and sighed, she was right. How randomly does she befriend this boy seven months ago and develop feelings so quickly. "I think you should just see what happens and if-"

"Emilia! Hi! Hello Y/n." said Gianna Pucey who appeared to be coming out the Great Hall. She gave Y/n a small smile and returned her attention back to Emilia. "Let's hang out today after classes! I miss hanging out with you and the boys!"

"Sorry Gi.. Im busy today, maybe another day yeah?" said Emilia who looked at Y/n. Giannas eyes followed Emilia's. Glancing at Y/n, Gianna brought her attention back to Emilia.

"Well alright then.." said Gianna as Adrian and Miles came up behind her. Adrian walked over to Y/n and gave her a quick smile and looked back at his sister. "Oh Adrian! Miles ! What are you guys doing today ? Maybe we can-"

"Sorry Gianna, we're busy." said Adrian. Gianna wondered what could have them all so busy when her attention landed back on Y/n and scoffed. "Why don't you go and hang out with Malfoy, you were awfully close with him the other day."

"Draco Malfoy?" said Emilia as her attention moved over to Gianna. Gianna felt Y/n look at her and felt a rage in her stomach. Adrian never use to make her feel left out, and neither did Emilia and Miles.

   "Why don't you go find Cane ? I'm sure he'll be happy to hang out with you Gi?" said Miles. Cane was Miles little brother, he was in his fourth year and was also in Slytherin, yet he wasn't as close to them as Gianna was.

"He's with Aria, but yeah well if you three weren't avoiding me so much and havent been busy then you would've known wouldn't you?" said Gianna with anger in her tone. Adrian, Emilia and Miles were taken back from her words and looked at each other. Gianna looked at Y/n and rolled her eyes, leaving without saying anything else. Y/n looked over at Emilia who gave her the same confused look.

"She's been rather angry hasn't she?" said Miles watching her walk off and looked back at his three friends. Adrian shrugged and turned his attention back to Y/n. He gave Miles and Emilia a look, Emilia quickly got up and pulled Miles away.

"Well anyways are you doing anything today Y/n?" said Adrian as he sat down next to her. His smile was ear to ear as he watched her eyes meet his.

"I thought you we're going to be busy?" said Y/n as Adrian started to rub his neck.

"Well I will be busy if you say yes to me asking you on a date?" said Adrian as Y/n chuckled. She was a little surprised but his boldness.

"Alright." said Y/n with a grin on her face. Adrian smirked and kissed the girl on the cheek and got up and grabbed her hand, when he saw Fred and George coming out of the Great Hall. George grinned as he seen Adrian, causing Adrian to chuckle.

"Hope you two love birds know you're about to be late for class." said Fred as Adrian and Y/n's face grew a bit red. Y/n grabbed her bag and they made their way to their first class which was Defense against the Dark Arts. Seeing that Emilia and Miles were already in there talking but got quiet when Adrian and the others got closer to them.

"She said yeah." whispered Adrian behind him to Miles and Emilia. Y/n smiled, rolling her eyes as Miles hyped him up. Professor Lupin came in to class and started talking about counter curses. Miles slide his hand on Emilia's thigh causing her to slap his hand.

"Ow!" said Miles moving his hand back and causing Adrian to turn around and look at confused. Miles gave Emilia a quick glance. "I hit my hand with the desk." Adrian turned back around as Emilia tried to hold back her laugh.

  ———

  "You're going on a date ? With Adrian Pucey?" said Fred surprised as him and Y/n sat in the common room. "Well what are you guys going to too? What are you going to wear? You think Emilia will be busy?"

   "I don't know and I don't know and Fred I told you she doesn't like you, she's just too nice to tell you." said Y/n as Fred groaned and sat back on the couch. "Good question though what am I going to wear?"

   "Well what kind of date is it? Are you two...what are you two going to do ?" said Fred as Y/n looked at him very confused. She hadn't thought about what they were going to do.

   ———

  "Emilia why is your dorm so dirty? It's only you in here most of the time Aria and Victoria are barely here. Shouldn't the house elves be cleaning?" said Adrian walking around Emilia's room. Miles held back his laugh as he watched Emilia roll her eyes.

"Well what do you have in mind Ade? You can do a indoor picnic, or it's still early you can go outside before having to return back." said Emilia as Adrian started thinking. Emilia and Miles watched the boy pace back and forth. They never seen Adrian act this nervous before.

"Maybe in here mate? I mean it's more private and you two can stay longer together." said Miles as Adrian looked back at Emilia seeing if it was fine to use her dorm.

"I told you already, the girls aren't coming to sleep in tonight so you can use it as long as you like and i'm sure that you'll rather be in here inside of the cold spring air." said Emilia as Adrian smiled and gave Emilia a hard pat on her back. "I wonder what she's going to wear, I mean you did tell her what you guys were going to do right?"

"Uh- not really.. I just asked her if she wanted to come on a date with me." said Adrian rubbing his neck as Emilia rolled her eyes. She pulled her wand out and picked everything off floor and placed a white blanket on the floor with candles.

"I will be back, everything in here is ready besides the food. Miles you can do that right? Great." said Emilia as she placed her wand back in her pocket. She looked at Adrian who looked very pale, she gave him a disgusted look and moved back. "Maybe you should take a shower while i'm gone, you smell like outside."

"I don't smell bad." said Adrian as smelled his shirt. "Alright i'll take a shower but where are you going?"

"To help Y/n get ready, duh. I'll probably be back in about a hour, Miles get food, Adrian take a shower and do something with your hair." said Emilia. Miles and Adrian looked at each other watching her walk out the room.

"She takes this stuff pretty seriously doesn't she?" said Miles as him and Adrian walked into the boys dorm.

"Maybe you could tell her to help you ask out your secret girlfriend, I'm sure she does this because she likes all that romantic stuff. Girls are weird." said Adrian as Miles placed his hands in his pocket.

———

"Now how do I get in here.." said Emilia as she walked up into the Gryffindor entrance. The picture stared at her and Emilia started back.

"Well aren't you going to say something?" said the Fat Lady in the picture. Emilia looked around and seen a familiar curly haired girl.

"Hi! Autumn! I was looking for Y/n, do you mind if I go in with you?" said Emilia as Autumn looked taken back from her kindness, coming up behind her was George.

"What are the two of you up too?" said George with a smile as he pushed the two girls up to the painting and saying the password. Autumn looked as if she was about to say something but closed her mouth.

"She's got a date with Adrian and Adrian being the stupid idiot he is, he didn't tell her what they were going to do." said Emilia as George looked surprised and then let out a small chuckle.

"Well i'm swear she's in her dorm now, Autumn love, i'll be right back i'm going to take her to Y/n." said George as Autumn nodded and smiled at the two. George went up a few stairs, stopped at a door and knocked, the door flew opened to see Y/n looking very frustrated and Fred looking terrified.

"I have arrived to help, dear friend of mine!" said Emilia walking in the door as George looked at the terrified Fred. Y/n looked at Emilia confused and then closed the door after letting George in. "Are you wearing that?"

"Whats wrong with what I have on?" said Y/n looking at her outfit in the mirror. She had on a black shirt with a gray flowery cardigan and black jeans and white vans.

"That looks like something my grandma would wear Y/n, lemme see.. ah this is cute." said Emilia pulling out a pair of loose, high waisted, ripped jeans. "You have all these outfits and you decided to look like a grandmother Y/n?"

"You know, I wasn't done choosing my outfit. That's why Fred looks terrified, I showed him like five other ones and he said this one was the best." said Y/n as she plopped herself on her bed and watched Emilia look through her clothes.

"Well yeah don't take fashion advice from Fred Weasley." said Emilia laughing when the door opened and revealed the 5th year Emilia couldn't stand. George and Fred looked at each other quickly and back at Emilia who completely ignored her presence. "What do you think about this shirt? Cute no?"

"What is she doing in here?" said Angelina as she slammed the door, making Y/n jumped and Emilia turn around and look her.

"I'm sure the door didn't do anything do you Johnson. There's no reason to slam it." said Emilia as she rolled her eyes and continued to look at shirts that matched the jeans.

"You know, all the makeup and the clothes can't change what an ugly person you really are!" said Angelina as George and Fred slowly walked over to Y/n who looked as speechless. "Why don't you stop trying to be friends with my friends and run back to Pucey and Bletchley."

"You talk a lot of shit Angelina, real bold of you to actually say something to me now, isn't it?" said Emilia as she got up and slammed Y/n trunk. Y/n's knew this meant trouble so she quickly got up and walked over to Emilia. "Bet you've been practicing."

"Ahh well now, maybe we should uh well.. Look this is a cute top don't you think?" said Y/n as she walked in front of Emilia. Fred and George both in the corner very surprised when Alicia and Autumn walked into the room looking at the tension.

"Anggg didn't we already tell you that jealously isn't good? It'll make you age faster." said Fred as Angelina rolled her eyes and pulled at her wand. "Don't go trying to hex people now."

"Angelina stop, don't you think it's time to let go of the past?" whispered Autumn to Angelina, causing her to turn around quickly and glare at the girl.

"I agree, I mean we can all be friends here.. Autumn has gotten along with Emilia and the twins as well.." said Y/n trying to break the horrible tension. She felt Emilia move closer behind her when she turned back at the twins.

"Honestly Y/n, don't even worry about it. Just meet me at my dorm in twenty, it'll be open so just come in alright? See you boys." said Emilia as she walked past Angelina bumping into her shoulder and walking out the dorm. Y/n looked at Angelina and sighed and went back to her clothes.

"Can't believe your friends with her Y/n, you know she's a suck up little rich girl, mommy and daddy get her whatever she wants." said Angelina as George gave her a look.

"Right Ang, you knew her and Cedric were together yet, you went and kissed him anyways? Who seems more in the wrong here?" said Y/n as Alicia looked at Angelina surprised.

"They must have the three of you under some type of spell because those three aren't nothing good. Liam cheated on you with a Slytherin, they probably set it up." said Angelina as Y/n turned around quickly and glared at her.

"Liam cheated on me with Adrians ex girlfriend, why would he set his own girlfriend up and Liam not once has came to me after that so please stop trying to act like you know them. In the spam of me knowing those three, they've been better friends then you ever been." said Y/n. Angelina looked taken back and opened her mouth as if she was going to say something then closed it.

"The three of them are rather nice from what i've seen of them." said Autumn who walked over to George. Alicia and Angelina looked at her in disbelief and looked back at Y/n and walked out the door. "Dont even worry about them Y/n, you get ready for you date."

———

"Whats the matter with you?" said Miles who saw Emilia slam the door to her dorm causing Adrian and Miles to jump a bit.

"Nothing, have you showered? Y/n will be here in less then twenty." said Emilia taking a deep breath in. Adrian and Miles looked at each other, Adrian nodded and looked back at Miles. "Good, Miles did you get the food yet?"

"Yess I did, it's in that basket if you couldn't see." said Miles as Emilia shot him a look. Adrian looked at his watch and looked in the mirror Emilia had in her room. He had on a jeans and a black jumper, with white converse.

"You look great Adrian stop stressing out, honestly it's just a date." said Emilia more relaxed as her and Miles laughed at their friend who seemed to develop deeper feelings for the Gryffindor.

"Alright you two can leave now.." said Adrian as he pushed Miles and Emilia out of the room. Closing the door he took a deep breath and made a (your favorite flower) appear on the blanket. He heard the door open.

"Emilia I hope you aren't too mad- Oh Hi Adrian I didn't know I- well don't you look charming." said Y/n as Adrian walked over and smiled and handed her the flowers as she smiled. "You know I think these are beautiful."

"I think you're beautiful." said Adrian as he took Y/ns hand and closed the door behind him. Adrian made her sit on the blanket as the candles flicked on and the lights dimmed. "I- hungry?"

"Are you nervous Adrian?" said Y/n with a grin on her face making Adrian cheeks turn a shade pink. Y/n chuckled and placed the flowers next to her. "So what did you come up with?"

"Well uh let's see whats in here yeah?" said Adrian as he looked at the basket not knowing what was in it. Miles was the one who went and got it from the house elves. Adrian opened the basket and a two plates appeared in front of them, two cups, bottles of butterbeer, and a chocolate cake. The two of the looked rather surprised and looked back at each other with a laugh.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.8K 63 19
After being rejected by his best friend Kyoka Jirou in their first year at U.A, Denki Kaminari moves on and tries to forget about her. Now in their...
93.8K 3.3K 32
'You thought you could escaped from me didn't you' he says with a growl. Okay that is scary. 'W-who are you' I say while he gets closer to me. I push...
80.8K 623 96
WATCH THE STORY TRAILER!!! @.malfoy.drxco on tiktok Y/N SNAPE You're Snape's daughter. You're a Slytherin. You have a very nice friend group. And the...
147K 3.3K 39
𝐓𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦!!! - Y/N has been best friends with Fred and George since her very first year at Hogwarts. Now...