Dil Dosti Dance-FF🥰

By ms__melon

This is a fan friction of one of my favorite show D3 a bit similar yet different hope you all like it the sto... More

character sketch
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter-12
Chapter- 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter-22

Chapter - 16

475 23 2
By ms__melon

*Coldness in relations💔*

KriYansh left the rehearsal hall without saying anything SwaRon thought that there plan making KriYansh realise there feeling for each other was working but they wasn't aware of truth. Both Rey and Kriya reached there home and goes straight into there rooms. And sat near the window lost thinking about KriYansh last conversation.

*Other side*

Soon everyone left the rehearsal hall only SwaRon was there. As Rey has already left, Sharon asked Swayam if she can drop him home. He agreed and both left. Sharon was driving the car and Swayam was sitting next to her suddenly she stop the car.

Seeing Sharon actions Swayam asked - Kya hua gadi kyu rok di.

Sharon pointed towards the ice cream shop Swayam did understood what she meant.

Swayam - Sharon it quite cold outside aur aase weather m ice cream khana is not a good idea.
Sharon - Nahi mujhe kuch nahi sune wali m ja rahi hu hum dono k liye ice cream lene.

Saying that Sharon gets down from the car and brought two ice cream. She walk toward the other side where Swayam was sitting and knock on the window and tell him to come out.

Swayam came out and said - Sharon undar car m beth k bhi toh ice cream kha sakte hai na.

Sharon applies the ice cream on Swayam's nose and said - Car m bethe bethe yeh nahi hota naa.

Sharon giggle and Swayam gave her you are so dead wala look and seeing that Sharon runs to save herself and Swayam runs behind her to catch Sharon. Soon Swayam catch Sharon and apply cream on both the cheeks of Sharon. After that Sharon was about to apply the cream on Swayam yet again but Swayam turns Sharon and holds her hand to stop her while Sharon's back facing Swayam's front, between all this there ice cream fell down and both burst out laughing.

*Time pass*

It was mid night 12:00 Kriya entered into Jordan's room along with a cake in her hand and singing a happy birthday song. As Kriya entered the room Jordon was scrolling through his phone seeing her he stood up. As Kriya finished the song they cut the cake and then both of them settle down on the bed.

Jordan - I thought you forget my birthday.
Kriya - Why so?
Jordan - Since the time you came back from the rehearsal hall you were in your room all the time so i thought it might slipped out of your mind
.
Kriya remember what happened in the morning but shrugged off her thoughts.

Kriya - Forget all that you tell me whats your plans for today.
Jordan - Nothing much just going out with my term mates in the evening. Well why don't you join us.
Kriya - No no I don't think so I should join you guys I don't know them properly you guys enjoy.
Jordan - If that's something which is bothering you so we two can go out for lunch what say.
Kriya - Ya we can go out for lunch.
Jordan - Ok but what about timing.
Kriya - My rehearsal will get over by 1 so we can leave after that.
Jordan - Done so we will go after your rehearsal.

*Next day*

D3 gang was rehearsing for the finals. KriYansh were ignoring each other or say they were ignoring there feeling for each other. On the other hand SwaRon was having good times they were enjoying this phase where they guys we're not official yet but just spending time together and understanding each other. Soon the rehearsal gets over some were packing there stuff some where going through there phone. At that time Jordan came there.

Jordan - Hey Kriya are you done can we leave now.
Kriya - Ya ya wait for 5 minutes m coming.

Jordan leaves from there. Neha listen there small conversations and came towards Kriya.

Neha - Kahi jaa rahi ho kya tum Kriya.
Kriya - Haan wo aaj Jordan ka birthday hai so bas isliye lunch k liye ja rahe hai.

After that even Kriya left. Listening all this Rey's expression change. Swayam saw that and came towards him.

Swayam - Rey sun na tu mujhe ghar drop kar dega.
Rey coming back to his sense - Ha ha chal.

Both Rey and Swayam sat in the car and Rey starts driving. Rey was lost thinking about Kriya and Jordan, Swayam understood that. Soon both reached at Swayam's home and as they reached there Swayam ask Rey to get down of his car, Rey denied but Swayam force him to get down.

Rey - Ab khush aa gaya ab bol kya hua.
Swayam - Maan kyu nahi leta k aaj bhi tu usse utna he affect hota hai jita do saal phele hota tha.

Rey very well knew that Swayam was talking about Kriya yet he denied and said - Tu kis k bareme baat kar raha hai m kisi se bhi affect nahi hota samjha.
Swayam - Rey yeh baat tu aur m dono bohot aache se jante hai k tujhe iss hadd tak sirf aur sirf Kriya he affect kar sakti hai. Kyu accept nahi kar leta k tu aaj bhi tu uske liye vahi feel karta hai jo do saal phele karta tha.

Rey - Ok fine tu sahi hai aaj bhi mere feelings Kriya k liye uthne he strong hai jitne phele se. Par Swayam mere yeh baat accept karne se kuch bhi nahi badlega.
Swayam - I just don't understand this tum dono ek dusre k liye feel karte ho phir bhi kyu ek nahi ho sakte. Rey cheezen utni bhi complicated nahi hai jitna tum dono isse bana rahe ho.
Rey - Cheezen usse kahi zada complicated hai. Aur Swayam please ab mujhe iss bareme koi aur baat nahi karni nahe abhi nahe badme.

Saying that Rey leaves from there. Swayam sigh in disbelief and goes inside his home.

*Other side*

Jordan and Kriya were having there lunch together along with a conversation.

Kriya - So Jordan how's your rehearsal going on.
Jordan - Yes rehearsals are going very well. What about you guys haan?
Kriya - Even our rehearsal are going pretty well.
Jordan - Can i suggest you something.
Kriya - Ya ya sure go ahead.
Jordan - I think you and Rey should perform a duo act even in the last round you guys were amazing.

As Jordan mention about Rey, Kriya remember about all the dance act they perform together how comfortable she is with him not only as dance partner but alsa there current situation was messed up.

Seeing Kriya quite and lost Jordan was sure that she is thinking about Rey and seeing this he asked Kriya - You still love him right.
Kriya - Yes.... no...... I mean what actually you talking about.
Jordan - Look Kriya I know that you and Rey were in a relationship 2 years back.

Kriya was shocked that how Jordan came to k know about all this - Wait a minute who told you about all this and when.

*Flashback*

Sharon and Swayam were in the hospital room. Sharon was sitting on the bed and Swayam was sitting next to her on a chair. They were talking about how to bring KriYansh close. While having this conversation someone came inside the room and SwaRon was shocked to see him.

Voice - I think i can help you guys.

SwaRon turned and saw Jordan standing there. He came inside and continue - So i was right Rey and Kriya and not just college friends, they are way more than that.
Sharon - Jordan what do you mean by you were right?
Jordan - Once I tried talking to Kriya about her relations with Rey but she said that they were just college friends. But her expression was saying something else only and now after listening your conversation about them I'm sure that she was lying. So now you guys tell me their story.

Swayam - Yes you are right they were not just college friends. Actually they guys we're dating..
(After that SwaRon told him about KriYansh and how there relationship ended)
Sharon - So now you tell what should we do to get them back together.
Jordan - You know in such situation there is only one thing that can help you guys.
SwaRon - And what's that one thing.
Jordan - Jealousy. As it says jealousy can do wonder and m sure this will help them to realise there feeling.

*Flashback ends*

Jordan - And see our plan worked. Yesterday when Sharon was talking about Rey's valentine date you were getting jealous and today when you were talking with me Rey was getting jealous. Kriya its clear that you guys still love each other then you both are ignoring your feelings.
Kriya little bit angry - Look Jordan I had already told you that there is nothing between me and Rey.
Jordan - But Kriya your eyes and you behavior is telling another story. Kriya it's high time you should accept the reality before it's too late.

Kriya stood up and said angrily - Enough is enough who gave the right to interfere in my life haan. It's my personal matter I know how to handle it so you better not interfere in this.

Kriya took her and left the place. She open her phone and sent a message to someone and then she set inside the cab and leave from there. Jordan did feel bad as he didn't expect such behavior from Kriya.

*Time pass*

Kriya was waiting for SwaRon in the park. Soon SwaRon came and saw Kriya standing facing her back towards them. SwaRon looked at each other, both of them was aware of the fact why Kriya called them as Jordan had already informed them. Even SwaRon was surprised with Kriya's behavior. Both of them walked towards Kriya Sharon tapped on her soulder and she turn her eyes was spitting anger out loud. SwaRon looked her and understand and then looked at each other and then Swayam said .

Swayam took a deep breath and said - Look Kriya we know you are upset with whatever we did but please tryna understand hum toh bas.....

Kriya cuts him - Kya hum toh bas haan. Kitna baar bola tha mene k mere aur Rey k beech ab kuch bhi nahi phir bhi phir bhi tum logo ko samajh kyu nahi aata.

Sharon - For God sake Kriya stop lying to us and to your self. Tum Rey se toh dur ki baat uske naam se tak affect ho jati ho it's high time now kab tak aase aapne feeling se bhagti raho gi. Aur agar tum Rey pyar nahi karti toh why we're you jealous haan, why you get so much affected by his name only haan.

Kriya - Yes I still love him. Toh kya haan m aur Rey dono yeh baat jante hai k hum kabhi ek nahi ho sakte kyu at the end of the day mujhe phir Rey ko chod k jana hoga. Ek baar phir m unka dil nahi tod sakti koi bhi jhoothe hope deke. Itni mushkil se khud ko control kar rahi hi par jiss dekho ek he baat leke betha hai. Me and Rey are trying to move on in our lives so please let us do that yeh sab karke cheezen complicate karna chod do.

Swayam - Par Kriya...
Kriya cuts her - Swayam please ab aur nahi mujhe ab iss bareme koi baat nahi karni.

Sharon hold Kriya's hand and turned her towards herself and said angrily - Baat karni padegi. Yeh kya ek he rat lagaie rakhi hai haan tumhe kya lagta hai k agar tum dono sath rahe toh ek dusre ko hurt karoge par yeh kisne khe diya k tum dono alag reh k khush reh sakte ho haan. Kya grantee hai k agar tum dono alag raho k toh khush he rahoge batao na Kriya.

Listening to Sharon's words Kriya's expression change she knew somewhere Sharon was right but she shrugged off her thought and said - Sharon please mujhe ab iss bare koi baat nahi kabhi bhi nahi.

Saying that Kriya leaves from there and Sharon just looked away in anger. Swayam knew both of them were very anger but he also knew that right now Kriya need some time to digest all these so he come in front of Sharon to clam her down.

Swayam - Sharon why are you getting hyper please clam down.
Sharon - Nahi hona clam down. Mujhe toh samjh nahi aa raha Kriya kiss baat ko leke gussa hai agar hum un dono sath lana chate hai toh usme kya galat hai ek baar un dono ne bhi toh yehe kiya tha na hum dono ko pass lane k liye.

Swayam - Sharon try to understand hum kisi ko force nahi kar sakte uski feeling accept karne k liye. Aur rahi baat jo un dono k liya tha toh Sharon tumhe yaad hai na uske k baad hum pass aane k jagah aur ek dusre se dur ho gaye the. Isiliye please shant ho jao aur let them ek some time they will realise there feeling.

Sharon - But Swayam kahi der ho gayi toh yeh dono ko sambhal na mushkil ho jaye tumhe toh pata hai jab Kriya Rey ko chod k gayi toh dono ki kya halat thi m aapne dosto ko ek baar phir se vese nahi dekh sakti.
Swayam cupped her face and said - Sharon just relex sab thik hoga you just be patient ok.

Sharon just nodded a yes Swayam kissed he forehead.

*Other side*

After informing SwaRon about Kriya Jordon left with his team mates but mind was continually thinking about what Kriya said.

*On the other hand*

Kriya reached at her guest room and open the door with a spare key and goes straight into her took out her personal diary and starts writing.

*Sharon sahi he toh bol rahi thi Rey se dur hone k baad m khush toh nahi hogi par Rey k sath reh kar m Rey ko hurt bhi nahi kar sakti. Already Rey ne bohot kuch face kiya hai mere wajah se ab nahi. M janti hu mujhe Jordan, Sharon aur Swayam se aase baat nahi karna chahiye tha par kya karti jitna Rey se dur jana chahti hu utha nahi cheezen mujhe uske karib laa rahi hai. Par ab aur nahi ab koi bhi cheez mere dicision ko affect nahi karegi and thats final.*

Days passed Kriya's behavior changed little bit. She hardly talk with anyone one as the rehearsal get over she leaves the rehearsal hall without saying anything. She didn't had any conversation with Jordan, Sharon and Swayam. Neither they tried to talk as they thought for giving her some time and space. But Rey notice this coldness between SwaRon and Kriya initially he didn't gave much importance to this but as days pass he was sure that there is something very serious issue between them.

*One morning*

Rey decided to talk to SwaRon about this and came early so that he can have a conversation with them. Soon SwaRon came.

Rey - I want to ask you guys about something.
Swayam - Kya hua Rey.
Rey - Whats wrong between you and Kriya. I mean she behaving little bit different and even you both and Kriya are ignoring each other what is the matter.

SwaRon looked at each other they knew that Kriya's behavior is the after effect.

Sharon - Rey vo actually me and Kriya just had a small argument nothing much.
Rey - Small argument! No I don't think so baat itni si hai aur agar baat itni choti hoti toh ab tak solve ho gayi hoti.
Swayam - Are Rey Tu kuch zada he soch raha hai aur tujhe toh pata hai na Kriya yeh finals ko leke thoda tensed hai bas isi wajah se tujhe aasa laga hoga aur kuch nahi.
Rey - I know you all three very well I know something is off ok I understand that you don't want to say but sort your misunderstanding quickly.

Soon everyone came and the rehearsal starts. They took a small break the rehearsal and that time Swayam calls Sharon outside to talk.

Swayam - Sharon I think Rey is right we need to talk to her.

Sharon - Yes you are right ek kam karte hai aaj rehearsal k baad baat karte hai.

Swayam agreed and both goes inside the rehearsal hall and resume there rehearsal.
________________*________________

Precap- *sorting it out the issue.
*Swayam to confess his feelings.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.9K 73
Hello to the reader there! First of all thank you so much to stop by my story and giving it a try... This is a first ever novel I am writing and sinc...
4.6K 309 30
Hello TaaReyians. ❤️ LBF changed to Ek duje ke Vaste Firstly Wanted to say something.. I am very big Taarey fan and during d3 days when I was in coll...
30.7K 2K 83
This story is about SwaRon & TaaRey, who love eachother very much but are afraid to express it. And the conspiracies of the people to separate them f...
34.5K 2.1K 39
#4 in ARSHA on 07/02/21 #22 in SHORT STORY on 08/01/18 [ Editing ] Kriya Ghai, a young and successful girl joins a company to fulfill her desire of...