Bad boys baby ( Completed ✔ī¸)

By sibbon

Avneet was a rich girl having two brothers, one elder and one younger one. She is sweet girl, one night she... More

Intro
Chapter-1
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
epilogue.

Chapter-2

4.5K 297 148
By sibbon

two weeks later •

Avi was in washroom, checking if she is pregnant or not. She peed on the kit and wait for some time. Then her phone beeps, and she slowly cheeks and it was positive.

"No, this can't happen." Says Avi to herself.

She throw the test kit in her bin and went out. She sat on bed and pulls her hairs in frustration, after that she went near the mirror and pulls up her top and rubs her belly. "Mama will not hurt you, you will be safe in me. The hell I am talking to baby with is not even pea size" she chuckles her self and wore her crop top and jeans and went down running, but again she stops and walk slowly.

"Princess you awake?" Her dad says

"Yes!" She said to him and sat beside Jai.

"You ok? Why you are looking pale?" Ask man.

"Nothing man, yesterday I over eat and now regretting." Says avi.

"Hey baby, how are you?" Zoya ask Avi.

"Great mom." She Says. They all start eating their breakfast and after that they went out near the car.

Man was sitting on driving seat and Jai was on passenger seat, she was at back. "Are you all ready to go?" Ask man

"Yes! We are ready" they both told.

They reached college, and Avi went towards her locker and ari and lucky was already standing there. "Hey you both!" Avi say to them in low voice. "Are you ok Avi?" Lucky ask her.

Before she told, she gets sick and ran in the washroom. Ari ran behind her and lucky also, but he stop out side the girls washroom. Ari saw avi is throwing all up in the toilet. "What happen avi? Are you fine?" Ari ask her. "Yes I am" she says.

Avu pov:

Should I tell her or not? What she will break friendship with me? After that I will be all alone, man will first kill Sid then me. Wow, you did great Avi, you get knocked up now regret.

"Avneet? Say are you ok?" Ari ask me, I nods and went out with her.

"What happen to you? Are you ok?" Lucky ask me and again I nod, today I am only going nod I think.

"Again you are zoned out Avi? What is happening to you these days? You are always ending up in toilet and throwing up your food!" Ari ask me. Now what should I say, should I say or not. She was thinking when Lucky and ari shouts in her ear. "Avneet can you say us what happen to you." They both shout and i closed her ears.

"Lucky you go from here, I wanna talk to ari." She said and he made confused face. "Can you please goo!" I shout. He agreed and go. They both goes in washroom and avi start crying.

"Why are you crying? Is everything ok? Man scold you?" She asked me with concern. "Ari....its all messed up. It's all messed up." I said continuously and she hugs me.

"What do you mean by its all messed up?" She ask me. Then I say everything to her, and she gets shocked. "What are you going to do?" She ask me. "I am obviously keeping, I can't kill an innocent soul which, he/she hasn't seen world." I said. The bell rang and they both went to their classes!

"He is there!" Ari told me and I saw he was sitting on my bench. Why why god why? I walk towards my bench and sat down and ari goes and sit beside Lucky. I was going to sit down, when not again, not again god. I kept my hand on my mouth and again ran in washroom. I again threw up and sat on the floor for don't know how much minutes. I cleaned and gargle and went back again to the class. I saw mr clause was already in the class.

"Excuse me mr clause, may I?" I ask him.

"Where were you miss alby?" He asked me.

"Sir I was not feeling well, so I went to washroom." I told him and he told ho and sit beside mr Abram, mr abram is non another than Siddharth. I slowly goes and sit beside him and he gives me smirk. Why the hell he is giving me that stupid smirk.

"Hey sexy!" He said, then I remember the party scene. He was not drunk? Did he was pretending? Then why he hasn't wear protection before that. When I was thinking this mr clause saw me and cane towards us.

"Miss alby are you Ill?" He asked.

"No sir," I replied and he again start teaching us. I was ignoring this person beside me, and he was watching me with the smirk. I saw him and his smirk grew up in wider one. I wish I punch that smirk.

I again start listening the class, when I feel someone was touching my bare waistline. I saw it was non another than mr Abram. What the hell he want? Did he know that I am carrying his baby? "It's so soft" he told and I jerk his hand away. Why the hell I have wear this crop top. Avneet wear this only, after some moths you can't wear all these types of clothes.

"Will you stop touching me?" I said. But no he was continuing that shit again and again. If man see this and if he gets to know that I am pregnant with his child then, I will be killed after him. From day one man hates Sid Abram. Because he literally sleep with girls daily. And in that list I was the one. I hate that day.

The bell rang and Mr clause left the class and ari and lucky also left with me, but that jerk was sitting on his place and smirking at me. "Why he is watching you like this?" Ari asked me in whisper tone.

"I don't know." I said

"Did he knows that you are...." before she completes man and jai came.

"What's up sister." Jai asked me.

"Nothing much brother." I told him.

I was going to tell something, when again I was getting sick. Not in front of my brothers. Before they ask I again ran in washroom. Man and Jai also ran behind me. "Avi are you fine baby girl?" Man ask me. I told you he is very very possessive around me. If he gets to know first he will shout at me, that I don't like.

"I am fine man, just over eating." I replied.

"Why do you eat this much baby sister?" He said.

"If you have done Avi then come. We are not going to stay in school like this. You are literally I'll" Jai told.

"No I am fine." I told them.

"Are you sure?" They both ask me.

"Yes brothers I am fine"

Man's pov

After school, we went home. I saw mom was on call and dad was doing something on his laptop.

"Hey dad!" Avi grey him and hugs him.

I don't know, this girl is behaving very weird these days. I need to find out what's its going.

"Avi how are you now." I ask her.

"What happen to you baby girl?" Dad ask her. Now she has to tell what's happening to her. From past one month she is behaving like this only.

"Nothing....nothings dad, just over eating. You know how Much I am foodie." She said. I know baby sister you are lying.

Avi pove:

"Nothing....nothing dad, just over eating you know how much I am foodie." I said.

Then I goes in my room and saw my phone beeps. I saw Sid messaged me. It was written "did you enjoy our sex?" He said, I was shocked he was in her sense. I was drunk.

"Text me if you want more, I am ready." His messaged again pop on my phone. How should I tell him that I am carrying his baby.

Alina came inside the room. "Avi go and change, till then I will clean your room." She said and I went in my closet and change in some tracks and hoodie. I went down and saw mom dad is no were to be found.

"Where is mom and dad?" I ask Jai.

"They are in their room." He said.

I sat on the dining table and again again again, no no. I clutch my stomach and one hand on my mouth and again ran in the toilet. I catch the seat and puke all the food with I eat in the school. Man came and runs my back and holds up my hairs. Jai was standing near the door and watching.

"What the fuck" he said and made his face like he is also gonna puke like me.

"Go out Jai" man told. I laugh at him. Because he will get sick seeing people sick. I again threw up and after that I flush that and man take me out.

"Avi lets go to doctor." He said

"Man no, I am well." She said.

After that till dinner I didn't puke and I was well.

Avi pov:

Next day at school. I was walking to my locker and behind me Jai and man was there. Sid comes and block my way.

"Why didn't you reply to my message?" He asked me, now man will kill him.

" what he is talking about Avu?" Man asked me.

"Nothing man, let's go." I was going to my locker when Sid pulls me back holding my wrist.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Man said and push him back. Sid was famous bad boy in the school so, his gang members came and was going to fight.

"Don't, lets go" Sid told them and all his members went from the corridor and all girls were watching me with jealousy. Why don't you people know, all wants him in the bed. That why.

I ignored and went towards my locker. "Tell me if he again appears." Man said and Jai laugh.

"Very possessive brother huh!" He told. And we three bust out laughing.

"Ok now you both go to your classes, then we will meet you in lunch break." Man told, no he never tells he orders. I saw ritz coming towards him.

"Hey baby sister." She told me.

"Hi ritz, how are you." I asked her

"Fine." She told and then I can't see my brother and my sister in law is going to make out.

"Eat eat, eat everything. You people don't even want food to eat." Jai told and ran from there.

I laugh and i also went to my class. Ari and lucky was already there. They waved at me and I goes and hug them. While hugging ari she rings my belly, and whisper in my ear.

"How this little one." She said

"Fine, just getting sick" I said

"What I am missing?" Lucky ask and she quickly remove her hand from there and pat my back.

"Nothing Lucky, just girls talk." We both told.

"You people never hide your periods dates, and more now what talk is this?" He asked us.

We both laugh and said "crazy boy"

Mrs walker came and now our class was biology. We all took our seats and thank god this boy is not beside me. Wow Avi wow, you took his name and that boy came and sat beside me. Seriously. I stand and goes towards ari and told the girl who was sitting beside her, go and sit with Sid. She excitedly goes and sit. But Sid gets up and sit beside his friend.

"Don't sit with me." He mouthed me and I roll my eyes.

Sid's pov:

Let her don't sit beside me, but I am worried for her, because she is behaving like she is pregnant. What it mite be my baby.

"Where are you lost Sid?" Faisu ask

"No where. Concentrate on your gf." I told him and start staring her.

The bell rings and we went in cafeteria. I saw her talking with her friends and laughing. I think I love her smile and laugh. What I am thinking I only love my parents and my friends no one.

"He is gain zoned out" jaan say

"Just shut up and do your work jaan." I say and Gemma he rolls her eyes on me.

She start talking with other group members. Faisu, vaish, abhi, rosh, fais. They are my gang members.

I again start staring her

Ari pov:

"He is again start staring you." I told her she turns her head and saw him staring her.

"Let it be, I don't care." She said and I saw Tanu and anu coming. The twins.

Avi pov:

Why the fuck he is staring me! Then I saw tanu and anu I hug them carefully not thought one. And again I saw he was staring me. I rolls my eyes and sat straight. Then I saw my brothers are coming and with ritz. Man saw Sid staring me so, he was going to him but ritz stop him.

"Hey bae, Don't leave him and eat something." She said thank god he is safe.

Why the hell I am thinking this and now again I was getting sick. I excuse everyone.

"Guys, I need to go for pee, I will be back." I say.

"Are you getting sick again?" Man ask and I nod in no.

"Avi you go." Ari told

I went and I saw Sid was also coming back of me. I start running and I went inside the toilet and closed the door. I hear the main door open and someone locks.

I start throwing up again with I was eating 10 min ago. I heard someone saying my name. Thank god its ari.

"Are you ok Avi?" She asked me.

"I am fine just need water." I told her. And open the door.

She hugs me and after that gives me the water I drank and sat down on the floor and start crying.

"What happen?" She asked me

"What will happen ari, will he accept this baby? What will mom dad think about me? That I am slut? A whore? What will Man and Jai will think about their sister is cheap? She loses her virginity in teen age?" I said hugging her cry.

"Every thing will be fine, we all will support you and we will see this little one. You mom dad will see." She said

"No, dad will kill me." I say.

After that I clean my face, and did some light makeup and went out. I saw Sid was standing.

"Why aren't you talking to me?" He asked

"Leave her Sid, go and do your work! I must say find some girl and fuck her like you do to every girl." Ari told him and I was not liking her to tell these words.

"But I want to talk to you for once." He said

" ok I will talk." I say and ari saw me with seriously expressions. I nod and she went

"What do you wanna talk?" I asked him.

"What's going with you?" He asked, why he is concerned about me?

"Nothing." I said and start walking. He catches my hand and pin me to the wall. Ouch that was hard. I think I don't hurt my baby.

"Leave me mr Abram." I said

"I will first tell me what happen. You are not well these days?" He asked I push him and ran in cafeteria and saw man and Jai was there.

"Let's go home brothers." I said

"Is everything ok avi?" My possessive brother ask I nod.

"Ok then we will see you all tomorrow." Man said and we all went home.

All were sitting in the sitting area and Jai was in his room and it is beside mine. I again start throwing up and Jai came.

"Are you seriously ok Avi?" He ask

"Yes, every thing is perfect." I said

"No nothing is right, tell me what happen?" He ask

" I am pregnant." I said he was shocked, happy, sad, angry all at one time.

"You fucking serious?" He asked

" yes!" I said he just hugs me and kept his hand on my flat stomach.

"Will he/ she listen what I am talking?" He asked me.

"He is not even big, just he is tinny just like marble ball.

He start jumping up and down.

"Wow wow, calm down." I said

"What's going on?" Alina ask

We both said nothing and went down.

Alina pov

I was cleaning avi room and I saw in her bin a pregnancy test kit. I was so excited to see and I was going to hide when sir came and took from my hand.

"Avneet come here now." He shouts and Mam, Avu, Jai and man came running up.

"What happen darling." Zoya ask

"What is this Avneet?" He showed her the pregnancy test and Zoya burst out crying.

"No, tell baby, this is not yours." Zoya told her.

"No mom and dad. It's mine." She said and all went shock.

"What the hell you did miss Avneet alby? Who's child you are caring? From when? How many months?" He said in anger.

"Who the hell knocked you up?" He shouts at her.

"Man,......" She was going to complete but. She rans in the rest room I went behind her and let her throw all the food in toilet.

"Are you ok?" I asked

She hugs me and start crying. "Alina, I am literally sorry, for this." She said

"Tell this to your mom and dad." We both went out and saw all people are sitting on bed and waiting for her to come out.

Her dad comes and hugs her. "It's ok princess, ok tell me, what are you going to do with this little one?" He asked and she was shock.

"You people aren't angry?" She asked them.

"No princess, we aren't." Her mom told.

"I am not going to kill this small soul." She said and we all congratulate her. But man went out.

"Man?" She shouts but he went.

"From when you are pregnant?" Zoya ask.

"4 weeks" she said.

"Show me." Her mom told and she pulls up her top. Her mom and dad kissed her belly and then hugs her.

"Soon to be mom." They both said and went out.

"Congratulations avu, now see I will make you healthy and we will see man after words." I say and went.

Hello!

How's the chapter?

What will be the reaction of man when he will get to know, the who's baby he is carrying.

Will Sid accept the child when he will get to know. Will Avu will tell him.?

Let's see all this in upcoming chapter

See you all in next chapter!

Bye!
😈😈😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 3.6K 19
Kelly, the typical rich kid, one of the popular kids in school. Her weekend's are filled with parties and hanging out with her friends. Her life sudd...
31.5K 1.4K 24
⚠ This story was written when I was very young so personally I consider it as a very stupid one of all I have written till now and request you all to...
10.5K 443 34
Siddharth Nigam: A cute boy who became depressed because of some reason (let it be a secret 😉). Coming to study with his cousin sister who is not le...
I Want Her By Tay

Teen Fiction

313K 7.8K 36
Kyle Johnson is the baddest boy of them all. He finished college at the age of 20 and is in a gang. By the time he was 22, he was the owner and CEO o...