THE BOND OF MAGIC (writing no...

By Cassandra_illinois

"Did I hear my name?" I heard a male voice from outside the room. That must be the Alpha. And then, I saw him... More

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
JUST AN ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXIV
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
FANART
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER XXX
CHAPTER XXXI
CHAPTER XXXII
CHAPTER XXXIII
CHAPTER XXXIV
CHAPTER XXXV

CHAPTER XXVII

83 7 9
By Cassandra_illinois

We are the warriors

Who learned to love the pain

SAPPHIRE

I stared at Lionel. What does he think I am? Some hurt-me-not princess? I could break that bitch with a single punch. And who cares if the fight is without magic? I could break necks too.

"You are saying I can't win?" I squinted at him.

"It'll be tough." he said looking down at his feet and not meeting my eyes.

"You say that because you haven't seen me in action."

"I am not doubting your abilities, Sapphire. Its just... Gloria. She has some tricks up her sleeves to."

"Like what? Scratching me with her painted nails?" I snorted.

"You are forgetting the law. Never underestimate your enemy-" he preached like some kind of a saint, making me roll my eyes.

"Doesn't work for me. I am always stronger, and I always win."

He sighed.

"Will you even listen before making such assumptions? You might always win, but Gloria is always stronger." he looked at me straight in the eye. But something about his wordings was unsettling me. My confidence almost wavered. Nevertheless, I snorted.

"She'll lick my feet by the end of it. Or maybe, she won't even have a tongue by then? Who knows?"

"Here's rule number two for you. Never leave your enemy alive."

"There are things worse than death..." I trailed of thinking about the things I would do to her, after I won.

"And revenge is sweet." The Alpha said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Ugh, fine! At least I can cut her to pieces." Blood and gore... I missed that.

"Don't even wanna know what's going inside your brain right now." he said giving me a look.

"Just tell me how she's stronger!" I snapped.

"She's moon blessed." he said in a lost tone.

"So what? She glows in the dark?" he almost cracked a smile at that, but his expression got all serious again.

"It gives her a power... although, its not fluorescence. Its far more dangerous. She's a Potentialist"

"Potato-what?!" I blinked.

"A Potentialist." he said, "It meant she can absorb energy from you every time you hurt her."

"That's simple. I'll just break her neck in one go." I shrugged, nonchalantly.

"You underestimate her, she's trained-"

"Well I have been training since I was NINE!" I yelled at him.

"Will you calm down? All I am saying is that you be ready before the fight." he said in an urgent tone.

"I was born ready." I said smugly.

"Is that a movie dialogue?" He said. I just glared back at him.

"I don't care if it hurts your goddamn ego. But you are training with me. And seeing we have only two days until the next full moon... it begins right now." he declared getting up and brushing his jeans.

"Fine. But if I break your jaw, don't mind."

**** (MINOR VIOLENCE)

As we entered the training room, I couldn't help but think about the last time we had been there. It looked more or less the same as before. It gave my heart a painful twinge to see it again.

"So what am I supposed to do?" I asked Lionel.

"Warm up." he said looking at me as if that was obvious. I rolled my eyes in response.

"Lets get straight to the fighting and get this over, shall we?"

"But-"

"No buts, or I am going right back to my room." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How can anyone be so stubborn?" he sighed.

"I do what I want." I smirked, "What's next?"

"Fine. Rules are simple. You try to hurt me, hard. Don't keep anything back. And try to dodge my hits. To be precise, touch but do not be touched." he explained.

"Sounds cool." I grinned wickedly.

"Well then, let's see what you got." he said getting into a fighting stance.

I'll show you.

He let me make the first move. I didn't hesitate, throwing a hard punch right to his face. But he blocked it so quick, his hand was a blur. And his oh-so-defined biceps bulged in a very distractive way. I focused my mind again and tried to kick his shins. But he just moved back in a swift motion.

Impressive.

And then as quick as a serpent, his fist came at me. I yelped and dodged it just by an inch. I would have finished it with a round house kick, but he just didn't let me make any complicated moves. I could mentally feel him smirking arrogantly. Fuelling my anger even more.

I jabbed my hand at his ribs with all the force I could muster. As it hit his collar bone, I felt something break. Just it was my index finger. I groaned in pain, momentarily distracting him. I kneed him in the soft spot, and placed a kick on his chest as he stumbled. A trick that always works for guys. He fell back. I smirked triumphantly, looking down on him.

"Rule number three. Never sympathize with your enemy." I said wiping sweat of my forehead.

"Well, I must say you have a sharp knee, chief. But here's rule number four. Never think your opponent has given up, unless they say so."

My eyebrows creased in confusion. And before I knew his trick came at me. He propped himself up on his elbows, and swiped his feet over mine. And before I knew, I was the one on the floor and he was standing above me.

"Now how's that?" he offered me his hand. But another idea pieced its way into my mind.

"I didn't say, I lost." I pulled him down by his hand, but this time both of us were on the floor. Him above me. Again.

"I missed this." he grinned.

"Get of me you idiot." I grumbled.

But a strange sense overcame me all of a sudden. And at the exact moment his eyes darkened. And then in a quick motion he bridged the gap between us and placed his lips on mine. Something prompted me to kiss him back and I did. Can't say it was bad. Our lips were locked in a ferocious dance. Almost making me forget what my name was. I let out a low moan, as his tongue slipped inside. My senses were so high, I felt like I was going to combust any moment. I couldn't remember the last time I had shared such a passionate kiss with anyone.

But then like the worst thing ever, my ears caught a knock on the trap door. I groaned. Lionel chuckled giving me a side glance.

"We'll continue that later if you want, and you better do something with your finger." he gave me a mischievous smile, that made my stomach bubble. Then went to answer the door.

****

A/N

Phewwwww, that took some time to write.

See, I had majority of this chapter written for about a WEEK.

But the last paragraphs... That one... ugh.

I am bad at writing such stuff :P. Just let me know if it was good enough or not.

Anyway, what do you guys think?

do You think Sapphire can still win after the Potentialist business?

Find out in the next few chapters!!

QOTD

What is the temperature at you place right now? Lemme know in the comments!

Guess what? Its an exact 0 in UK.

BYEEE!

PS. WHY THE HECK AM I POSTING AT 5:51 AM IN THE MORNING?!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629 27 16
A thousand years past, the world was run by humankind. But it changed, when countries became embroiled in a war that gave the werewolves the opportun...
2.8M 83.6K 35
Best ratings: #1 in #ya, #sexscenes and #mates, #4 in #romance - - - - - PLOT: LILA KING is somewhat notorious in her old wolfpack - as a child she l...
3.2M 22.9K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
94.2K 3K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...