Memories live on(male genos r...

By Genos_sans

Sequel of There LOVE for me. Please read if you havent already. I do not own undertale or any photos or vide... More

Prolouge
A fatal error has occured
The INCREDIBLE PAPYRUS
I know you?
A plan
???
The fight
Christmas special
Come
Multiverse of chaos
Quick note
New book
Update
Last update i swear

A talk

1.6K 31 12
By Genos_sans

Y/N POV

Y/N: you want me to WHAT!?!

Glitch 504: you heard me. I want you to reset the entire multiverse.

Y/N: ok. 1 do you realize how much determination that's going to take? 2 I could be wiped from existence!!!!!!

Glitch 504: wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

I look at him both my eyes flaring and flashing red and blue.

Y/N: what?

Glitch 504: you've been making more and more mistakes across the multiverse. Ever since you became delta you've been causing incidents across the multiverse. First you sealed away Omni 404 cussing the balance to be disrupted.

Y/N: I was doing multiple universes a favor-

Glitch 504: you think evil sans are born for no reason?Every sans has it's purpose. But you. You don't have one. All you ever do is just travel the universe and do what ever the hell you want.

Y/N: SO DO INK AND ERROR!!!!!

Glitch 504: INK AND ERROR WATCH OVER THE UNIVERSES!!!!! INK PROTECTS AND ERROR DESTROYS!!!!! There born with purpose. You aren't.

Y/N: then why the hell am I here then? Why am I born with so much power and potential to be the most powerful sans? The potential to be stronger than YOU.

Glitch 504 chuckles before starring at me.

Glitch 504: I know you can become stronger than me. Frankly I don't care. But when it comes down to keeping you or saving the multiverse-

Y/N: what do you mean by saving the multiverse?

Glitch 504: you think everything that you do has no consequences? They do.

Y/N: name one.

Glitch 504: Ultimate Gaster.

Y/N: how?

Glitch 504: when dr gaster saw how powerful you could become he knew he needed help. If you hadn't gone Dr gaster would have never even thought about bringing Gaster back.

Y/N: how is that my fault?

Glitch 504: you scared him. He feared you to the point he knew he had to take you down.

Y/N: well-

Glitch 504: then there's frisk and chara.

I look at him pissed off

Y/N: what about them?

Glitch 504: there love for you made them reset a normal timeline that should flow as normally but it didn't. In fact. Your very existence shouldn't even exist.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Glitch 504: have you ever wondered why your the only version of yourself? Why your so powerful? Why your you.

I'm silent and Glitch 504 sans sighs

Glitch 504: a few years ago. The universal watchers like ink error abyss dream nightmare all the watchers of the multiverse came together with an idea. They were going to create a sans that was half monster half human. Only problem was that half of them wanted him to live his own life while the others wanted to keep him as a weapon. He would have the ability to evolve and grow stronger to the point he'd become the strongest.

He smiles

Glitch 504: you. Are that sans.

Y/N:........no. That isn't true.

Glitch 504: oh but it is. We gave your universe gaster the blueprints to how to produce you. We made an exact copy of the original timeline and gave that gaster the idea to without interacting with him.

Y/N:.......why.

Glitch 594: why what?

Y/N: why did you make me? What gave you the idea to give me all this power and not think I would rebel?

Glitch 504: oh I knew all too well you'd rebel. Just didn't think you'd cause this much of a mess. Though. All the lower rank universal sans thought it was better to live a better life. But now I know what I have to do.

Two gaster blaster appear behind him.

Glitch 504: I have to put you down. Use the remains of your power to reset. Make sure your never made.

I chuckle.

Y/N: if you think I'm going down without a fight. Your wrong

Glitch 504 sans smirks but then his face falls when he sees be open up hundreds of portals and I chuckle.

Y/N: what's the matter? You looks scared to the BONE.

Glitch 504: you wouldn't dare....

Y/N: your right. There's only one of me. So let's change that.

I hold out my soul and chuckle.

Y/N: end of the line for me. But not for them.

I concentrate and my soul starts to shine brightly before tiny pieces start to go into each portal.

Glitch 504: OH NO YOU DONT!!!!

He shoots his strings at me but so do I and both wrap around each other. He pulls me and I summon bones to cut it.

Y/N: I'm not stopping 504.

As more tiny bits go into more portals my soul is dusting away. I'm not dying. But I also won't be living either. Glitch 504 continues to try and stop me until he runs at me and throws thousands of bones and shoots hundreds of blasters at me. I summon bones to protect me and thankfully it works. I'm almost done.

Glitch 504: I WILL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE VERSIONS OF YOU!!!!!

I chuckle before my soul completely disappears.

Y/N: go ahead and try.

I make a portal under me and go back to undertale to find chara and frisk. When they see me they run towards me.

Both: Y/N!!!!

They hug me tightly but I fall.

Frisk: what's wrong!?! What happened!?!

Y/N: Glitch 504 sans told me he was going to kill me for all the stuff I did(cough) but luckily I made fragments of my soul and sent them to every universe. Now there are alternate version of all universes but I'm there.

Chara: but....what about you....?

Y/N: I'm sorry.....

Frisk: no no!!!! We can just reset and-

I cut her off.

Y/N: it's ok frisk....I'm sorry I wasn't there for you guys during these last few days but I have to go....I promise one day I will see you again....until that day though.....goodbye.

They start crying and I feel myself tearing up a bit. Sans sits next to me.

Sans: why.....

Y/N: so all those other sans wouldn't be so BONELY

we chuckle before hugging. I turn to nightmare error ink dream fell and G.

Y/N: cya guys.

Ink: we promise we'll bring you back. No matter what.

I chuckle and summon the reset button.

Y/N: sorry guys but.....

I then start to fade away

Y/N: I think you guys won't remember.....

They all see the button and frisk and chara run at me

Chara: DONT-

File saved.

Sans POV

I woke up. God damnit. Another reset. Of course the kid would-wait. This is different......why....why do I feel so sad....? I feel my skull and feel tears.

Frisk POV

Sans is strong but I am determined to-huh? What is this weight of guilt I feel? It's not my sins.....

Chara POV

Looks like frisk reset again. Ugh. What a-......why......why do I feel like I lost everything again......

No one POV

everyone who remembers reset was wondering what this touch of guilt was. No one quite knew. But meanwhile in other universes.

Fell

Sans: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY MUSTARD!!!!!!

Y/N: shudup you sack of shit

Papyrus: BOTH OF YOU BETTER BE READY FOR YOUR TRAINING

Both: Y-YES BOSS!!!!

Swap

Sans: IT IS I!!! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS AND MY TRUSTY SIDEKICK Y/N!!!

Y/N:hm? Oh right. (Ahem.) IT IS I!!! THE MAJESTIC Y/N!!!!!

Papyrus: your the coolest bros!!!!

Echotale

G: I still don't see what she sees in you

Y/N: your just jealous I got the hottest human ever.

Papyrus: yeah he is.

Horror

Sans: ONE HEAD DOG COMING UP!!!!

Catches axe

Y/N: thanks sans.

Palyrus: Y/N!!! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT EATING SANS!?!

Dust

Sans: why are you helping the human....

Y/N: because....I'm tired of killing my friends when I know they can change.......

Papyrus: he might be right sans...Y/N always was smarter than you......

After

Genos: I miss them....so much

Hugs genos

Y/N: it's ok bro....it's ok......

Outer

Sans: never get tired of this view

Y/N: I know right?

Papyrus: truly beautiful

Error

Error: ok. You ready to do this?

Y/N: those dirty glitches won't know what hit em

Ink

Ink: all right Y/N!!! Let's do this!!!

Y/N: YEAH!!!!(throws up ink)

Dream

Dream: are you ready?

Y/N: yes......

Nightmare

Nightmare: ready to cause some negative energy?

Y/N: but of course....

Even though Y/N is gone he still lives on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 731 70
*COMPLETED* DISCLAMER: Cringe warning. This is my first book I have ever written so please bear with the grammar and spelling issues inside. DO NOT R...
4.3K 75 15
!THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE UPDATED!FOR FULL STORY, CHECK OUT JAKEI ON YOUTUBE AND PATREON! The story takes place in a post-Pacifist timeline in the origi...
22.2K 962 24
Sequel to You Shouldn't Care (Sans x Depressed reader).
773 35 6
Timelines; a word you don't seem to understand after going through a genocide run and sparing Sans before restarting. Now you've restarted, forming l...