โ„๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•Ÿ

By _heemerh

Being a twin comes with it's own disadvantages. Especially when you just found out you have a lost twin. ... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21ยฐ
22ยฐ
23ยฐ
24ยฐ
25ยฐ
26ยฐ
27ยฐ
28ยฐ
29ยฐ
30ยฐ
31ยฐ
32ยฐ
33ยฐ
34ยฐ
35ยฐ
36ยฐ
37ยฐ
38ยฐ
39ยฐ
40ยฐ
4ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
4ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ1ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ2ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ3ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ4ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ5ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ6ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ7ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ8ฬ…ฬฒ
5ฬ…ฬฒ9ฬ…ฬฒ
6ฬ…ฬฒ0ฬ…ฬฒ
6อ™1อ™
6อ™2อ™
6อ™3อ™
6อ™4อ™
6อ™5อ™
6อ™6อ™
6อ™7อ™
6อ™8อ™
6อ™9อ™
7อ™0อ™
7อŽ1อŽ
7อŽ2อŽ
7อŽ3อŽ
7อŽ4อŽ
7อŽ5อŽ
7อŽ6อŽ
7อŽ7อŽ
7อŽ8อŽ
7อŽ9อŽ
๐—˜๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—”๐˜‚๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ/๐—–๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜

3

657 223 30
By _heemerh

* Omotara *

I stared back at the new girl in shock. She looked exactly like me.

Who is she???!!

"Tara, do you have a twin?" Someone asked.

"No I don't!" I snapped. "I don't even know her!"

"Maybe it's true that God created people in twos", another person said.

I hope.

"I think she's the one who I saw in the mall" Stella told me.

And she's the one I also saw in the mall.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked with a harsh tone.

"Tara, at least, be nice to this one. She looks like you naa" Zephan's best friend, Gabriel Parvez, said.

"Abeg! Mind you own business jare!!" I snapped.

"Can't you talk?!" Stella snapped at the girl.

"Dazzline Farrell" she replied, rolling her eyes.

"Who are you rolling your eyes at? Do you know who she is?!" One of my girls, Fàràmádé, asked angrily.

"Whoever she is, I don't care to know!" She snapped and walked to an empty seat.

I already hate this girl.

If she doesn't look like me, I swear, I'll destroy her face. If I do that, it will be like I'm destroying my own face.

"Ahn ahn, and she's sitting down?" Fara said angrily. "I feel like beating the shit out of her!"

"You wouldn't dare", Dazzline replied as she made herself comfortable on a chair.

Uh-uh!!

She has hit Fara's red button.

The boys in the class quickly held Fara. Fara was ready to beat Dazzline.

"Let go of me!!" Fara screamed like a mad woman, ready to beat Dazzline to a pulp if the boys didn't hold her down.

It's not an insult. She does act like a mad woman at times. The girl has crazy anger issues.

"Fara, leave that mumu alone. I'll deal with her my own way" I said, trying to calm her down.

"Don't call my sister a mooron!" The guy, who seems to be her brother, retorted.

  If I wasn't in a bad mood, I'll probably drool over his oyinbo face and pink lips.

I eyed him. "Odè" I said meaning fool.

"Omo! Me I like this one ooo! Did you hear her oyinbo accent?" Some girls were saying.

"Of course we did!" Another one replied.

"Look how she spoke to that Omotara girl!" Another said.

"Abi ooo. It pain aunty Omotara!" Another one laughed.

I glared at them.

Shebi we are in the same class, I will deal with all of you. Especially this one named Dazzline. She will be a threat to me.

I took one more look at Dazzline.
But I need to get to the bottom of this.
How come we look soo much alike?

"Girls, let's go" I said eying Dazzline in anger and left the class with my friends following me.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

* Dazzline *

That girl, Tara, really got on my nerves. I've never been this angry before!!!

   I mean, who does she think she is to talk to me that way? Because she's prolly popular or because she has friends? Friends that fit even care about her? Friends that will leave her if she ducks up and looses all her fame?

Nonsense!

"Zari, you okay?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

A girl came over to me and said. "Hi"

"Hello" I replied.

"Urm... My name is Zahra Ahmad. What's yours?" She asked.

Well at least, there are nice people here anyway.

"Dazzline Farrell" I replied.

"Dazz....." She couldn't pronounce my name.

"Call me Zari" I said.

"Okay, Zari" she sat next to me. "Are you Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba?"

"No, I'm African American" I replied.

"Ohh. I'm Shuwa-Arab." She said and sat on a chair next to mine, "Tara can be mean sometimes"

"Yeah. I noticed" I replied.

"We can sit together" she offered.
I looked at Nathan. He was already talking to some guys.

Meh. He can manage on his own.

"Okay" I took my bag and followed her to the front of the class. That was where she sat.

"Have you ever met Tara before? I mean, you both look so much alike" she said.

"Nope. And I've never dreamt of meeting a girl like her" I replied.

"There's a chance she's your lost twin" Zahra shrugged her shoulders.

"No way! Why would you think that? Have you seen how different we are?!" I replied and shook my head in irritation.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes with a smile. "Nice to meet you by the way"

"Nice meeting you too. Thank God this drama is over" I replied and sighed dramatically.

"No it isn't. Just wait till Tara's boyfriend comes into the class. You're definitely gonna get on Tara's really really bad side" she replied with an excited grin.

"I hope he remains absent for the rest of the term!" I said.

"Aha! I knew you were scared of Tara!" She said and laughed.

"No I'm not" I replied and joined in her laughter. Normally, I hate it when people say I'm scared. But her laughter is so contagious.

Life is good. When you're very far away from the enemy. Beware of Tara, Zari.

"So, when will the teacher come to class?" I asked.

"Who knows? He might never come" She replied shrugging her shoulders.

"But why?" I asked in confusion. "Why will a teacher not come to class if that's what he's paid to do?"

"Because, we barely do anything in the first week of school. Duh!"

"Okay..." I trailed off.

"I could take you around school during lunch or on our free periods. That is if you want" she offered.

"Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah" she replied.

"Okay. Let's go now" I said.
As well stood up from our seat, a guy came in. Looks like an half caste.

"Zephan. Good thing you came today!" Another guy said as they fist bumped.

The guy saw me and came over.
"Baby. I've missed you soo soo much!" He hugged me. "Why aren't you in uniform?"

"Sorry, I'm not who you think I am" I pushed him away.

He eyed me and laughed. "Then who are you? Stop all this jokes Tara!"

"I'm not Tara!" I snapped.

"What's with the accent? I never knew you had an American accent" he looked at me, amused.

"That's because I'm not Tara!!" I groaned. "Someone please tell him! I'm Dazzline. Dazzline Farrell and not Tara!!" I began to walk away.

"Sorry what did you say?" He asked. He grabbed my hand. "Tara, if you're joking then please stop!"

"I'm not T...."

"What's going on here?" And angry voice interrupted me.

We all looked at the door and saw an angry Tara.

A very very angry Tara.

Oh gosh! When will I get out of this silly high school drama?!!!

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Oh lord!!!😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.
Tara will definitely get very angry.
What will poor Dazzline do?

Guess we'll have to wait till the next chapter.
God help her!!!🙏🏿🙏🏾🙏🏽🙏🏼🙏🏻🙏.

It took me one sleepless and restless hour to write this chapter and I really have tried my best.

Hope you all like it.
If you have any suggestions or advice, my DM is available.

Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to click on that tiny little star and comment.
Love y'all
Till next time.
Stay safe and stay positive.
Buhbyeeee!!!!!
💖💖💖💖💖.
Word Count: 1228.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 12.6K 41
When Dieko's father becomes a drunkard overnight, her mother becomes a punching bag but she endures it hoping it will all end soon but when he then b...
82K 9.1K 62
Highest Ranked in Nigerian out of #1.14k as at 19/03/19 It's a typical Nigerian Story about Andrew and Andrea, the billionaire twins who had everythi...
14.3K 1.9K 31
FEATURED AND PUBLISHED AS A PAID NOVEL ON WEBNOVEL Meet Omotara Evelyn Banks also known as Tara Banks. An entrepreneur, a nurse & a model. Beautiful...
189K 31.9K 70
___________ "You're Jumoke, right? The new girl?" How did he know? "Yes? What happened? Who's looking for me?" "I just asked a question. No harms. Ta...