Star Wars Imagines

By Ali459

*** I do not own Star Wars or its characters *** Includes Din Djarin, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Cassian And... More

Nice to Meet You- Anakin Skywalker
Father- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Big News- Poe Dameron
Unrequited- Han Solo
Chill Day- Obi-Wan Kenobi
I Hate You- Luke Skywalker
Injured- Cassian Andor
Special Day- Finn
Jealousy- Anakin Skywalker
Not So Alone- Ben Solo
Interruptions- Han Solo
Gambling- Lando Calrissian
Cheerful- Anakin Skywalker
Secret- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sparring Practice- Kylo Ren
Stargazing- Cassian Andor
Talk- Anakin Skywalker
Beach Day- Luke Skywalker
Unmasked- Din Djarin
How Could You?- Han Solo
Adorable- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Drunk In Love- Lando Calrissian
The Saddest Day- Finn
Pickpocket- Luke Skywalker
Welcome Home- Poe Dameron!AU
Dance With Me- Anakin Skywalker
Feelings- Obi-Wan Kenobi
A Moment Alone- Kylo Ren
Sick Day- Cassian Andor
We Meet Again- Kylo Ren
Battle Scars- Din Djarin
Hold Still and Stop Flirting- Han Solo
Marry Me- Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Lando Calrissian
Join the Dark Side- Kylo Ren
The Funeral- Poe Dameron
Forbidden Love- Anakin Skywalker
Elevator Ride- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Snowball Fight- Han Solo
The Secret is Out- Finn
Daughter- Obi-Wan Kenobi
An Even Match- Luke Skywalker
Swimming- Poe Dameron
The Video- Anakin Skywalker
Keep the Mask On- Din Djarin
The Video Pt. 2- Anakin Skywalker
Happy for You- Han Solo
Origin Story- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Cold- Poe Dameron
Until the End- Kylo Ren
Hot- Cassian Andor
Soulmates- Luke Skywalker
Soulmates- Anakin Skywalker
Drunk- Leia Organa
Soulmates- Din Djarin
Shy- Luke Skywalker
Brother- Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Soulmates Pt.2- Din Djarin
Grief- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Soulmates Pt. 2 Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Han Solo
Close- Cal Kestis
Soulmates- Din Djarin Pt.3 (final part)
Silver Springs- Cal Kestis
Stay Away From Her- Cassian Andor

Thank You- Din Djarin

3.8K 78 14
By Ali459

I strolled down the streets of the run down city late that afternoon. My stomach growled and all I wanted to do was curl up into a ball and sleep, but the change jingling in my pocket kept me going.

I had been fortunate to find this money on the ground in an alley and I planned to spend it to buy something to eat. I looked around at the various shops and stalls, sweet smelling food was all around but I had to spend my money carefully.

I spotted and old Ferroan woman running a stall selling a variety of fruits, vegetables, and even bread. She caught me looking and smiled so I approached.

"Give me whatever I can buy with this." I reached into my pocket and pulled out the few coins.

Carefully, she took them from my hand and smiled. Not saying a word, she plucked a couple of fruits and a small chunk of bread from her assortment of items and handed them to me.

"Thank you so much." I was grinning from ear to ear now and I quickly sank my teeth into a deep red fruit. The sweet juices filled my mouth and my hunger almost instantly disappeared.

I shoved the chunk of bread and the other fruit in my satchel and went on my way. I veered around the other people and animals on the street.

I walked with more of a bounce in my step now that I had food. Juices from the fruit dripped down my chin and I reached up to wipe them away with my sleeve.

Just as I was lowering my arm, something tall crashed into me. The impact of the body hitting me and forcing me to the ground knocked the breath of of me for a moment.

I looked up with wide eyes. My attacker was a tall but scrawny boy. His face was smudged with what appeared to be a mixture of dirt and grease. Despite how thin he was, he was surprisingly strong.

He held me down and scrambled for my satchel. I struggled underneath him, trying to land a kick or a hit, but I couldn't. He pulled his hand out of the bag, holding the other fruit I had purchased.

"Get off!" I shrieked, finally finding my words instead of laying there speechless. I watched as he sank his grimy teeth into my fruit. I shouted something in protest and desperately tried to wiggle out from underneath him.

Just when I was about to give up, another figure appeared and slammed into my attacker.

For a moment, I laid there in shock. When I did finally get off the ground I saw a tall figure in a suit of shiny gray. From the looks of it, it was pure beskar.

I had never seen a Mandolorian before, but I had heard the stories.

The Mando kicked the man harshly. "Get lost." His voice was deep and he sounded angry.

My attacker scrambled away, leaving the half eaten fruit behind. I stared at it. My precious fruit was not covered in dirt. I sighed and got to my feet.

The Mandolorian turned to face me. "Are you alright?"

I nodded, still shocked by his presence.

"Did he still your food?" He asked, gesturing to the half eaten fruit on the ground.

I nodded again.

The armored man reached into a bag that was slung over his shoulder and pulled out an object wrapped in cloth. He extended his arm to me. "Take this."

I stood there for a moment, hesitant to accept help from a stranger. But hunger took over and I reached out to take it. Peeling the cloth back revealed a medium sized piece of some sort of jerky. It had been so long since I'd eaten meat, but I resisted the urge to gobble it down right then.

I looked back up at him. "Thank you."

He nodded to me and walked away without another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.4K 15
A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back into your life and you are put under his...
915 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...
10.3K 296 27
As Amylin Amidala, a newly promoted Jedi Knight, helps lead the way through the clone wars, the unexpected happens.. and she finds herself debating a...
153K 2.1K 75
hey i'm asiya and i wrote most of these imagines/preferences when i was younger so I'll be making major edits very soon! Characters I've featured: Lu...