Star Wars Imagines

By Ali459

*** I do not own Star Wars or its characters *** Includes Din Djarin, Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, Cassian And... More

Nice to Meet You- Anakin Skywalker
Father- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Big News- Poe Dameron
Unrequited- Han Solo
Chill Day- Obi-Wan Kenobi
I Hate You- Luke Skywalker
Injured- Cassian Andor
Special Day- Finn
Jealousy- Anakin Skywalker
Not So Alone- Ben Solo
Interruptions- Han Solo
Cheerful- Anakin Skywalker
Thank You- Din Djarin
Secret- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Sparring Practice- Kylo Ren
Stargazing- Cassian Andor
Talk- Anakin Skywalker
Beach Day- Luke Skywalker
Unmasked- Din Djarin
How Could You?- Han Solo
Adorable- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Drunk In Love- Lando Calrissian
The Saddest Day- Finn
Pickpocket- Luke Skywalker
Welcome Home- Poe Dameron!AU
Dance With Me- Anakin Skywalker
Feelings- Obi-Wan Kenobi
A Moment Alone- Kylo Ren
Sick Day- Cassian Andor
We Meet Again- Kylo Ren
Battle Scars- Din Djarin
Hold Still and Stop Flirting- Han Solo
Marry Me- Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Lando Calrissian
Join the Dark Side- Kylo Ren
The Funeral- Poe Dameron
Forbidden Love- Anakin Skywalker
Elevator Ride- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Snowball Fight- Han Solo
The Secret is Out- Finn
Daughter- Obi-Wan Kenobi
An Even Match- Luke Skywalker
Swimming- Poe Dameron
The Video- Anakin Skywalker
Keep the Mask On- Din Djarin
The Video Pt. 2- Anakin Skywalker
Happy for You- Han Solo
Origin Story- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Cold- Poe Dameron
Until the End- Kylo Ren
Hot- Cassian Andor
Soulmates- Luke Skywalker
Soulmates- Anakin Skywalker
Drunk- Leia Organa
Soulmates- Din Djarin
Shy- Luke Skywalker
Brother- Kylo Ren/Ben Solo
Soulmates Pt.2- Din Djarin
Grief- Obi-Wan Kenobi
Soulmates Pt. 2 Anakin Skywalker
Soulmates- Han Solo
Close- Cal Kestis
Soulmates- Din Djarin Pt.3 (final part)
Silver Springs- Cal Kestis
Stay Away From Her- Cassian Andor

Gambling- Lando Calrissian

1.8K 25 1
By Ali459

WARNING: THIS GIF CONTAINS FLASHES OF LIGHT

I walked through the club, weaving through the crowds of people. Music was playing, but not too loudly. It was rather large and there were several rooms.

I came here quite often to watch fights or gamble. But today when I reached the table where most of the gambling took place, I noticed someone I hadn't seen there before.

He was a handsome man with dark hair and a well groomed beard. He wore an elegant smile and had an excellent sense of fashion.

I decided to watch as he and the others played a game of Sabacc.

I often liked to study the habits and expressions of newcomers before I played a game with them. This sometimes gave me the upper hand.

This game didn't last long and soon there were cries of disappointment as the newcomer raked in the money.

With a smile, I walked over and tapped on the shoulder of a man sitting in my usual seat. He looked up at me, mildly annoyed.

"You're on a losing streak and I doubt you have any more money to bet," I said with a glare. "Off my chair."

He grumbled something in his native language and reluctantly left the table.

As I settled down into my seat, the dealer handed me my share of cards.

"You don't look the type to participate in gambling."

I looked up to see who had spoken and found the stranger staring directly at me, that cocky smile still on his face. I was determined to wipe it right off.

I gave him a small smile. "You don't look like the type to be good at gambling, but I guess we'll see."

There were a few chuckles from the other players and the game began. I placed a small bet at first, but as the game went on I raised the stakes.

The object of the game was to get as close to twenty three as possible without going over. Anything twenty four or higher resulted in a loss.

Players began dropping out and pretty soon it was me, the stranger, and one other player.

When it was time to lay down our cards the other man went first. He had nothing good and left the table with a few curse words.

The stranger smiled at me. If it wasn't so annoying I would have found him attractive.

He laid out his cards for all to see.

"Twenty one," I said, nodded and giving him a slightly impressed look. "Not bad."

The man grinned and leaned forward, started to take the money piled up on the table.

"Not so fast," I told him. "We haven't seen my cards yet."

A brief look of confusion passed over his handsome features. "Alright then. Let's see." He settled back down into his seat."

I smiled and laid my cards down. "Twenty three." I leaned back in my chair with a wide grin, satisfied when I saw the shocked look on his face.

This was why I loved gambling. No one expected me to take their money so they always bet high against me. I was fine with that. It made me richer. I raked the money into my satchel and rose from my seat, going to leave while I was in a good streak.

"Lando Calrissian."

I looked to see the man had followed me. "Y/N L/N."

He smiled a bit at you. "That was impressive. How'd you learn to play like that?"

"A good gambler never reveals their secrets," I replied. I found myself smiling right back at him. Perhaps he wasn't so bad.

"Maybe we could play again sometime. It's nice to have some competition for once," Lando said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 10 30
Starting Star Wars requests!!! I'll only write for these characters Obi-wan Kenobi Yoda Han Solo Luke Skywalker Comments are really appreciated 🥰...
182K 2.4K 15
A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back into your life and you are put under his...
14.9K 253 42
Basically a place to put all of my random thoughts about Star Wars. Includes short stories and I'm willing to do one shots, so requests are accepted!!
158K 1.6K 37
Just a few One shots :P I know the title says Star Wars Imagines but as time passed I settled on just writing Anakin/ Vader or better said Hayden im...