"Thank You For Loving Me" [Ka...

By Kurooswifie

(Mostly just soft Kageyama) You are Hinata's childhood best friend, was supporting Hinata at his middle scho... More

Y/N's Info
When We First Met
Apartments Pt. 1
Apartments Pt. 2
We Meet Again
Let's Actually Talk
Dinner at the Hinata Residence
Match Day
Study Date
Convenience Store Date Pt.1
Convenience Store Date Pt. 2
Love Letter
Kageyama's Confession
Rainy Day
Training Camp Pt. 1
You and Me
You and Me (Date Pictures)
Training Camp Pt. 2
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 1
Thank You For Loving Me Pt. 2

Bus Ride to Saitama

2.5K 53 21
By Kurooswifie

Y/N woke up this morning excited for the training camp.  It was already 2:30 in the morning and the bus was going to leave at 3:30, so she woke up just on time.  Y/N made her bed and got her already prepared uniform before heading into the bathroom.  She prepared herself and put on her clothes, which consists of a pair of denim shorts, a plain white t-shirt, and her Karasuno jacket. (feel free to adjust the size of the clothing like high waisted shorts or an over sized t-shirt)

After her cleaning up her place a bit more and making breakfast, she quickly ate and got her bag for the week.  Her bag had all of the clothes she was going to wear for the weekend since the training camp was in Tokyo.  Y/N got her bag, essentials, and key before locking up her apartment and leaving the place with haste.

Y/N boarded and train and walked a short distance before meeting with with Hinata like usual.  Hinata saw her from a far and waved.  Of course she waved back and headed over to his direction.

"Hey Sho san," Y/N greeted, as soon as she came in contact with Hinata.

Hinata replied, "Hey Y/N chan, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, what about you?"

"I couldn't sleep at all because I was so excited to go,"

Y/N replied, "I mean you could always sleep on the bus ride there."

"I mean that's what I was hoping for," Hinata said.

"I'm pretty scared for the training camp, or well scared for Yachi san anyways."

"Well how come?" Hinata asked, while the two turned around a corner.

Y/N continued, "Remember on Monday when we were all sitting and eating lunch together?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"When you left, Tsukishima san scared Yachi san with the tall guys that were going to be at the training camp."

"Really? What did Yamaguchi san do?"

"He just watched after trying to stop Tsukishima san." Y/N replied, "oh and I was wondering too, how come you don't talk to Tobio san anymore? Last week was the last day of school and you guys didn't exchange any words."

"Well that's because I was trying to be better than him," Hinata replied, "you can't talk to a rival especially if you're training."

"I guess we're here now, let's drop your bike off and head to the parking lot." Y/N said.

"Got it,"

The best friends went off the park Hinata's bike at the front of the school.  Hinata locked his bike up before leaving to the parking lot, where everyone else was.  Everyone on the team had already arrived, this included.  The team looked over at where the two were coming from.

"Hey you two!" Sugawara greeted.

Everyone else greeted the two as they went over to the group.  Hinata went over to Tanaka since he called him over and Y/N went off to talk to Yachi.  Now that the team and Sensei takeda were there, all they had to do was wait for Coach Ukai to arrive.

"Oh man! Oh man!" Hinata said excitedly, "Taking off super early in the morning sure is exciting."

"Oh yeah I forgot, you weren't here when we took off last time." Tanaka commented.

Y/N and Yachi watched as Hinata became more invested into the conversation.

"Hinata san looks excited to go huh?" Yachi commented.

"Yeah he really is," Y/N replied, "Sho san told me that he couldn't sleep last night because of that."

"I was wondering, what did you pack for camp?"

"Just some t-shirts, hoodies, and shorts," Y/N answered, "the weather there was supposed to be cooler than other places, but I assumed that it would still be hot."

"Really?! I packed more leggings and sweats since I assumed it would be a lot cooler." Yachi responded.

"It's a good thing though, I heard that there were more mosquitoes than usual."

"I brought sunscreen and bug spray so don't worry."

"Thank goodness then, what about shampoo and stuff?"

"Wait we were supposed to bring that?!" Yachi replied in surprise.

"Yeah, but that's okay you can share with me," Y/N started, "I brought some-"

At that moment, Y/N was interrupted by a light tap on her shoulder.  She turned around to see Kageyama staring at her with a blush on his face.  Yachi decided to leave the two alone and talk to Hinata.

"Good morning Tobio san," Y/N greeted, as she reached up to poke his cheek.

"G-good morning Y/N chan," Kageyama said back.

Kageyama took this chance to immediately gave Y/N a tight bear hug.

"What happened Tobio san? Is it something bad or worse-" Y/N started.

Kageyama interrupted Y/N, "No, I just missed you ... a lot."

Y/N began to pat Kageyama's back lightly, "You know we just haven't seen each other for a week right?"

"But that's too long," Kageyama softly whined.

"Okay, but we do have a weekend to spend together," Y/N replied, "so let's do that alright."

Kageyama nodded, signaling a yes.

"Oh I brought something for you," Kageyama continued, "it's a couple snacks to eat on the way."

"You didn't need to do that you know," Y/N said, "I was kinda hoping to get some sleep on the way."

"Oh okay," Kageyama mumbled, "where should I put the food now."

Y/N heard his mumbling and decided on something.

"Why don't we share this on the bus ride," Y/N suggested, "like before we sleep."

"That's a better idea," Kageyama agreed.

Takeda called out to everyone, "Everyone, Ukai is here now so gather around!"

The team members walked over to Takeda and Ukai, awaiting for new orders.

"Coach Ukai and I will trade off driving and we will make it at the training camp by morning." Takeda continued.

"Don't get angry with me if I nod off," Ukai added with a yawn. 

"Now let's get our luggage in and board the bus everyone." Takeda finished.

Kageyama took Y/N's bag and traded it with the bag of snacks.

"I'll go put our stuff in the back," Kageyama said, "you should board the bus and safe me a seat."

"Got it,"

"Good," Kageyama finished.

Kageyama gave Y/N a quick kiss on her forehead before leaving to drop the luggage off.  Y/N headed off to the front of the bus, where Hinata was standing with Yachi.

"Hey guys, did you put your things in yet?" Y/N asked.

"Yep same with Yachi san." Hinata answered.

"I can't wait to knock out and sleep on the bus ride." Yachi added.

Everyone eventually boarded the bus and Takeda began to drive.  Kageyama sat next to Y/N and in the seat behind then was Yachi and Hinata, ready to doze off.  Next to them though were Yamaguchi and Tsukishima.

"Should we eat the snacks now?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah sure," Y/N said.

"I bought pocky to try the challenge sometime by the way," Kageyama whispered.

"Wait really? Then we should totally try it now." Y/N whispered excitedly.

Y/N looked through the small paper bag to find on pack of chocolate pocky.

"Here, I'll open the pack for us."  Kageyama offered.

Kageyama did what he set out to do and opened the food.  He took out one stick and offered Y/N one side.

"Here open your mouth and bit this end," Kageyama ordered.

Y/N nodded before doing what he ordered to do.  Once Y/N had one side on her mouth, Kageyama continued to start the challenge.

"Are you ready?" Kageyama asked, whispering so everyone else on the bus can sleep.

Y/N nodded before Kageyama had bit the other end.  The two began to eat the stick and get closer to the middle.  Y/N pulled away from the stick to say something.

Kageyama took the pocky out from his mouth, "Why'd you pull away?"

"You lost didn't you?" Y/N replied with a small smile, "you reached the middle part first."

"Oh," Kageyama said after eating the rest of the stick.

"It's okay, we can try again," Y/N said, "we have the entire pack to finish anyways, so let's start again."

Y/N put one end of the new stick into her mouth and Kageyama did the same, but to the other side.  The two began to slowly bit the stick until their lips met at the end.  Y/N broke the other end after they kissed.

"Yay it's a tie," Y/N silently cheered.

Kageyama continued to eat the snack, "Oh so this is how you play the game."

"Wait you didn't know how to play the game?"

"Yeah, Yachi san just recommended it to me," Kageyama replied, "I assumed that pocky was involved since that's in the title, luckily it was one of your favorites too."

"I guess the thought and you knew what pocky was is good," Y/N commented.

"Can we continue playing now?" Kageyama asked.

The two spent sometime playing the game, up until that box was finished.  Kageyama won the game by one point in the end, of course.

"Tobio san, I'll go to sleep now since I'm feeling a bit tired." Y/N said, feeling tired.

Kageyama began to take off his Karasuno jacket," Okay sleep well then, I'll sleep too."

Kageyama then put his jacket around Y/N and made her lean her head on to his shoulder.  He kissed the top of her head and adjjusted the jacket a bit.

" Good night sleepy," Kageyama whispered before dozing off. (the team took off in the morning...remember that pls)

"Thanks Tobio san." Y/N replied, smiling to herself.

The couple slept most of the way to Tokyo.  Y/N woke up earlier than Kageyama, so she decided to listen to music.  Since she knew that Kageyama would be tired, Y/N tired her best not to disturb him, even though he was a heavy sleeper.  After 6 hours of driving, the team had made it there to the train camp grounds.  Coach Ukai parked the bus in the parking lot and gave everyone directions for getting off the bus.  Y/N decided it was time wake Kageyama up.

Y/N held his face and kissed his nose, "Tobio san, wake up we're here."

Kageyama slowly woke up and nodded.  He then rested his forehead on to Y/N's shoulder.

"Thanks," Kageyama yawned.

"You're welcome, now let's go," Y/N replied with a smile, "we're the next row leaving."

The team went row by row to leave the bus.  Once the couple was outside. Y/N held on to Kageyama's hand.  He gently squeezed her hand just to see her blush: this was his favorite way to see her care about him.  Everyone got their luggage out of the bus and carried it.

"Y/N's chan! I'll go catch up with Kenma san now," Hinata exclaimed, "I'll introduce the two of you later alright?!"

"Okay bye and have fun," Y/N waved.

Y/N looked up to see Kageyama yawning.

"Hey Tobio san, are you still tired?" Y/N asked.

"Just kinda," Kageyama replied, "once we walk a bit more, maybe not."

Kuroo and Coach Nekomata came out to greet the last team arriving, which was obviously Karasuno.

"Everyone from Karasuno, except for the managers of course, will be sharing room 3 on floor 2!" Coach Nekomata called out, "As for the managers, you guys will be staying for the other manager in room 5 floor 2."

"Everyone else is in the gym, so just chaneg out if you guys need to and head to the 3rd gym here," Kuroo said to Daichi, "your managers will join you later since they'll be mingling with the other managers in the kitchen."

Everyone else heard the orders given by both Coach Nekomata and Kuroo.

"I'll be leaving with Kiyoko san and Yachi san now," Y/N said to Kageyama, "bye Tobio san."

Kageyama gave Y/N a peck on her cheek, "Okay, bye Y/N chan."

Y/N rushed over to Yachi, who was also walking over to Kiyoko's directions.  The team split up once they were on the second floor and heading to their rooms.  

Once Kiyoko opened the manager's room, the three saw four other girls setting up their things against a wall.  The four girls took a look at the Karasuno managers, who were entering the room, and stood up to greet them.

"Hey you guys are the managers from Karasuno right?" Yukie exclaimed, "welcome welcome!"

"Yukie san keep it down, you might be scaring them." Kaori commented.

Mako broke into the conversation, "Hey you three welcome to the place that you'll be staying at for the week.  I'm Mako san, a third year from Shizen High."

"Hi I'm Eri san and I'm a first year manager from Ubugawa." Eri introduced.

"This is Kaori san and I'm Yukie san," Yukie said, pointing at Kaori, "and we are both third years from Fukurodani, nice to meet ya."

"I'm Kiyoko san, a third year manager from Karasuno," Kiyoko introduced, "thank you for having us."

"Um hi everyone, I'm Y/N chan and I'm a Karasuno first year manager," Y/N added, "Thanks for having us."

Yachi looked at Y/N and she gave her a smile and a nod.

"Okay well, hey everyone I'm Yachi san from Karasuno and I'm a first year manager," Yachi whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Okay now that everyone has been introduced," Kaori said, "let's finish up setting our place and get started with bringing things in."

"And on the way, we can get to know each other." Yukie added.

"That would be great," Y/N agreed.

"Then let's do it guys." Eri added, "I call sleeping in the corner."

The seven managers began to mingle and set up their things.  The room was smaller compared to the other player's room, but there was more than enough space to sleep comfortably.  After setting up the place, the sleeping quarters were decided and their things were put against a wall near the door.  The group of girls then headed out to bring the ingredients in from outside to the kitchen.  The job began once they split up the jobs.  Mako, Y/N, and Kaori were in charge of placing the food into the refrigerator.  Everyone else, including Kiyoko, Yukie, Eri, and Yachi, were working to bring the food inside the kitchen.

"I just realized something guys," Mako started.

"What is it?" Y/N replied.

"We don't have any second year managers here with us." Mako finished.

Kaori added on, "Actually I think you're right we have seven managers here."

"And we have three first years and four third years." Y/N continued.

The other four managers came in with more things.

"Hey guys what's up with the atmosphere," Yukie asked, "seems very happy."

"It's nothing, we just realized that we have no second years here."  Kaori replied.

"Now that I think about it, we actually don't," Eri added on.

"I think that's pretty cool," Yachi commented.

Mako said, "Karasuno is the one with the most managers, which I find is really nice too."

The managers began to finish up and began to make their way to the gym.  Once they were heading in, all the teams looked towards the door and wondered who was coming in.

"Y/N chan, Yachi san! Over here!" Hinata called out.

Y/N waved to him back before looking at Yachi.

"Let's go to our team now," Y/N said.

The two girls quickly walked over to their friends, who were about to begin a game.  Kiyoko walked behind the two friends, trying to block out all the stares she's been getting because of her looks.  The other managers headed to their teams and were greeted by their schools of course.  Once everything was in order, the practice matches began.

***********************************************************************************************

This chapter is shorter than the other chapters I have written before.  If you were wondering, this was a total of 2628 words.  Anyways, feel free to google some of the manager's names if you don't know them.  Thank you for your time and happy reading.

- The Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.6K 24
Ship: kageyama x Hinata of karasuno Don't mind the title..I was a little indecisive;-; I might consider changing the title soon..or not XD {Complete...
558K 14.8K 32
A fanfiction of you and your favorite Haikyuu character. Disclaimer: I do not own Haikyuu Hope you enjoy!! update; HUGE thanks to anyone who has rea...
268K 9.7K 21
Here's some tsukkiyama for y'all! This is my first fanfic and I'm kinda anxious so dont judge me too much pls Yamaguchi is more than satisfied with...
20 1 1
Kageyama Tobio hated when things were out of his control. And the annoying orange haired teammate of his was definitely out of his control. And yet...