Mcyt Oneshots

By _FoxesHeart_

Okay, so First off, Cover art is not mine. Also, This probably will not be updated too often since I have... More

Requesting Page
Kitkat
Dog Dream
Hanahaki
Dog Dream II
Ghostinnit AU
Hanahaki II
Kagome Kagome II
Ground Hog Day?

Kagome Kagome

210 4 0
By _FoxesHeart_

Ship: N/A 

Angst 

TW: Nothing too much yet, just a creepy orphanage. Mentions of bandages. 

Words: 1200

A/N: Another random ass AU I came up while listening to music. I've had the first part written for a weeks or so now, I just never posted it, but I realized this one is a ton of fun to write so I'mma post it :')) 

======================

Bad was nervous to say the least. Not only had he found out there was such a thing as an orphanage for unstable kids, but he was working at it too.

He stepped onto the stairs and swallowed back his anxiety. He'd been told the place had a science institution section where they checked the children's health but something about this place told him otherwise.

He knocked on the door, being told by one of the staff members that that was what he was supposed to do.

He waited there for a moment, rocking back and forth on his feet when suddenly the door opened, revealing a group of kids.

Bad smiled gently at them and waved cheerfully. The boy in front that had opened the door had a big, smiley face mask that appeared to be held on with bandages.

The kid beside him had his head wrapped up with gauze, which covered up his eyes and ears, though his mouth displayed a frown. Then there were two much younger boys. They stood together hand in hand. One of them had bandages around his head similarly to the older of the group, and a bee plush in his arms. The boy holding his hand had piercing blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair, seemingly nothing was wrong with him.

" Who is that? " The blonde squeaked at the older two.

" This is our new caretaker. " The one with the mask responded, stepping back to let Bad in.

" Oh boy! A new playmate! " The tiny brunette with the bee plush squealed excitedly.

" Hi, I'm Bad. " He beamed at the boys who looked at him curiously, as if waiting for something to happen. They stood in tense silence for a moment.

" I'm Tommy. " The blonde yelled. It appeared he had no volume control. Bad noticed there was almost a staticky sound to the boy's voice, leaving him slightly puzzled.

" I'm Tubbo. " The brunette said while letting go of Tommy's hand and gently brushing his knuckles together, which Bad immediately decided was one of his nervous habits.

" I'm Dream. " The oldest, masked boy said. Bad couldn't help but feel like the mask was eerie and creepy.

" Techno. " The boy with pink hair said simply before turning and moping down the hall.

Bad smiled at them. " I'll be back in a little. I need to get some things sorted out. " He told the children gently before turning and recalling the instructions the guy over the phone had told him.

He approached a room and knocked, there was the sound of a lock clicking before the man looked Bad up and down and smiled.

" Hi! You're my new coworker, right? " He chirped. Bad recognized the voice as the same guy from the phone call. He nodded and the man clad in blue grinned.

" Right, well I'm Skeppy. " He hummed. " I have some files here for you to read- " He paused his sentence to twist away and grab something from a filing cabinet by his feet.

" These will help you get to know the kids better. We have quite a few of them, but that's why we have a couple other caretakers here. We have a children group specialists, and a medic. " He continued, handing Bad the stack of papers.

Bad nodded. " Your office is down the hall to the left. " Skeppy told him and the brunette stood up, leaving the office and heading to his own.

He sat down at his barren desk and sighed softly. There sure were a lot of kids. He supposed he would start on The kids he met.

He shuffled through the papers and one of their names popped up.

" Tubbo "

He snatched that paper and set the rest to the side. On it was print and then poorly scrawled notes in smudged pen.

" THIS FILE IS TO BE SHARED WITH NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE FACILITY

Name: Tommy

Age: 9

Group: Philza

Special bonds: Tubbo appears to be close with him. The two are often impossible to keep apart and both subjects mental health will grow more and more unstable without each other's presence.

Physical Description: A tall, blonde boy with blue eyes. Though, often that will change. In breakdowns His eyes ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. When emotionally unstable loud ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. "

He frowned at the blacked out bits, feeling curiosity well up in him. He noticed there was a page on the back but decided not to read it, instead searching for the next name.

" THIS FILE IS TO BE SHARED WITH NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE FACILITY

Name: Tubbo

Age: 9

Group: Philza

Special bonds: Tommy appears to be close with him. The two are often impossible to keep apart and both subjects mental health will grow more and more unstable without each other's presence.

Physical Description: An average size brunette with blue eyes and a love for bees. When taken into room ▄▄▄▄▄ his surgery ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. This did not appear to affect his usual timid, yet cheerful mood. "

Bad was getting frustrated with the crossed out sections, something was telling him what was covered up was probably really bad. He shook his head. " Poor muffins. " He mumbled as he searched for another name.

" THIS FILE IS TO BE SHARED WITH NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE FACILITY

Name: Dream

Age: 13

Group: Sapnap

Special bonds: George appears to be friendly around him. Together the two appear to tame each other. On their own they are quiet and reserved, and Dream is rather violent when provoked, yet when George pokes fun at him he doesn't seem to mind.

Physical Description: A tall, dirty-blonde boy with green eyes. He is unpredictable and manipulative. When taken to room ▄▄▄. He displayed signs of feral hostility, this included screaming, yelling, and ▄▄▄▄▄▄. He was successfully tranquilized with only one ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄."

The brunette involuntarily shuddered as he pushed his glasses back up. He frowned, Dream didn't seem that bad when he had met him. Maybe a little cold, but far from hostile.

Who was the last boy? Right, the pink hair. Bad furrowed his eyebrows. " Te- Techno? Right? " He flipped through the pages.

" THIS FILE IS TO BE SHARED WITH NO ONE OUTSIDE OF THE FACILITY

Name: Technoblade

Age: 12

Group: Philza

Special bonds: He is not very open with many. The closest we've seen him have to a special bond was showing some sort of kind, soft side to ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄.

Physical Description: A slightly taller than average boy with pink hair and pink eyes. He has displayed extreme acts of violence, even going as far to k▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. In incident ▄▄ his room had to be moved to avoid this situation from happening again. "

Bad sighed and pushed the papers away. He might have to ask Skeppy about the blacked out parts.

Then he noticed a paper written in red.

" HOW TO AVOID INCIDENT ▄▄, ▄▄, AND ▄▄.

While it is difficult to prevent the situations, it is suggested all caretakers stick in groups or pairs. If spotted alone, the children will force the caretaker to play ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄. None have returned from the game.

Victims lost to the game:
▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄ "

Bad bit his lip nervously. Man, maybe applying for this job wasn't the best idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 45.8K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
630K 30K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...