The Mafia's Donna

By sarahlovee0

19 year old Genesis, doing nothing with his life since graduating from high school, works with his father at... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

11.8K 501 236
By sarahlovee0

Lorenzo's POV

A frustrated sigh left my lips as I leaned back in my chair. Lower level gangs had been disrupting business lately and they needed to be dealt with.

Lewis' gaze was fixated on me as he silently awaited permission to continue speaking.

"Don, do you want me to stop?" He asked.

" No, continue"

" As I was saying, the gang 'Lion's Den' have been sending countless threats and have been killing our men at the drug trades. They seem to know who we are but it also seems they have someone on the inside helping" he finished. I had already suspected as much, since they had known about the location of trades before they were told.

"Find the rat and bring him to me, when is the next deal?" I ask lightly scratching at my beard.

" Today afternoon, do you plan to go boss?" I nod in confirmation and dismiss him as he makes phone calls.

I already had a business meeting with an upcoming CEO who wanted more that what was discussed and had the nerve to get upset when I disagreed. A few phone calls and his 'upcoming' business was shut down in a heartbeat. I didn't need this on top of it.

I glanced at my phone, checking if I had any more messages from Genesis after he sent me a very long aggressive paragraph. Looking up at the ceiling I lick my lips as I had flashbacks of our date, I didn't expect to kiss him let alone him kiss me back. I groan as I shifted my dick in my trousers.

Massaging the hardness away, I drink the rest of the alcohol left in the glass and walk to the the full glass window where I stood staring at the busy roads. The view was nice from up here, I remember carrying Genesis to a meeting with me and he seemed fascinated by the view.

Which was good, since I planned to fuck him against said window. I want to make sure he's aware that someone could possibly see how good I fucked him. How I could have his legs tremble and shake from endless orgasms, how he'll cry from the pain and pleasure.

A wicked smile appears on my face as I call my other right hand Lee who previously returned from a long term business trip overseas.

" Yes Don"

" What has Genesis been up to recently?"

" He went out with his friend Kahlil to a restaurant where they had a slight altercation with a lady who is confirmed as his mother and what's seems to be her current partner. He's also seen doing drops and inviting multiples girls over" I hummed in response as he continued to talk and show me pictures of Gen, he still looks good. Flicking through the photos I notice a black car following Genesis' in all of the pictures taken.

" This one of yours?" I asked squinted my eyes to get a better view. As a Don it's my duty to inspect and spot out anomalies.

" No sir, do you want me to run the plate?"

"Yeah find anything you can on it and who owns it and the address" With that he walks off. I had already known that the more I'm seen with him the more danger he would be in, but precautions have already been taken. I had people stationed at Genesis house and some people following him at all times.

I continue to look out and admire the view until the door is pushed open and clacking can be heard walking in.

" Hey baby" I blankly look back at the woman standing in front of me. Alissa Knight, daughter of  Russell Knight and the heir of her family business. They were also known in the underground world but not as much as mine. Alissa has tried multiple ways to get me into her bed, to which I've replied no but her it seems to drive her to try again.

" Don't call me that, why are you here?" I question growing impatient by the second.

" What? I can't come back to check up on my future husband" she hums as she slides her hand up and down my chest, playing with her blond hair. She was a normal white girl but claims she's different because she had surgery and tanned her skin so she can look slightly black so it's ' to my liking'.

" See yourself out, I've got business to attend to" I reply as I put on my suit jacket

" Well your not going anywhere until we talk about a rumour going around about you" she huffed stomping her foot like a child.

" What is it then?"

" Are you a faggot? Because apparently you've been fucking some ugly boy called - " before she could finish her back was against the wall and my hand tightly wrapped around her throat. She was pissing me off with all her talking, I didn't care she called me the slur it's the fact she had the audacity's to mention Genesis' name. I was ready to kill anyone who disrespected him, family or not.

" Mention his fucking name out your mouth whore, I dare you. I'll snap your neck, do you understand?" I asked as I stared at her angrily. Her eyes were bulged with tears streaming down her face, it seemed that with each word I spoke- my hand got tighter to the point where she couldn't breathe. She nods her head frantically as I let her go, she falls to the floor reaching for her neck.

"Leave and don't come back" she grabs her bag and runs out the room causing Lewis who just entered to look at me confused but proceeds to speak.

" Sorry Don, the meeting changed its being held in an hour" i straighten my suit and nod.

" Prepare the car now" I say before taking both phones I have and heading downstairs. My employees all greet me as I walk past to the elevator, some doing the absolute most to get my attention to which I ignore. Stepping out the elevator I see Lee and Lewis waiting next to the car, I get in the back and Lee closes it as he and Lewis sit at the front.

We drive off when I sent a text to Genesis but it seems he's blocked me. So I use my other phone to text him with a slight threat. How I got his number? His sister helped me.

" Oh and boss, the event for all the A list celebrities and CEO's is being held next week. You are also allowed to bring a plus one. Would you like preparations to start now?" I nod my head and smirk when I think of my plus one. I had already intended to take Genesis with me whether he liked it or not.

" Yes and also find a suit, similar to mine, for your Donna" I finish off as they both laugh. I texted Genesis to be ready by the time I get there but his response is 'fuck off'. I tell Lee to head to the Genesis' trap since I knew that's where he spent most his time. When we arrive, Genesis is smoking and laughing with this boy Kahlil.

I can't help but envy the joy he brings out in Genesis. When I look at him through the tinted window, he stares intently at the car and mutters something to Kahlil. I instantly step out the car in anger and stride towards them. His face morphs from shock to anger but when he sees my face he tones his attitude down.

" Where did I tell you to be?" I question standing directly in front of him, leaving no space between us.

" fuck off, you can't tell me shit. Go bout your business" he mutters pushing me back a bit then continuing his conversation with the other boy as if I weren't there.

" Do you want me to embarrass the fuck out of you, right here and now? Let's tell all these people how bad you wanted to suck my face the other day" I whispered menacingly as his face pales and he stops talking. The other boy seemed to be stifling his laughter.

" Come with me, now" I grin as he departs from his friend and follows me like an obedient person. We get in the car and immediately he turns to me with an angry look.

" come at me like that again and I'll break yo face" he says harshly before releasing a frustrated sigh "why am I even here?"

" You're following me to a trade, I needed the company" i state simply as he stares at me in shock.

" Why you ain't take them two niggas in front or someone else?" He huffs . I lean closer to him, gripping his face tightly as I feel him still in my grasp.

" Because I missed you and wanted to see you Bellissimo" he smacks my hand away from his face while using the other to hide the blush on his face.

" Stop playing and leave me alone" i back off and lean against my seat waiting to arrive at the location.

——————————

" On everything you gon stop touching me" Genesis glared at me slapping my hand from attempting to help him out the car. My guards surrounded the whole building with eyes on everything as well as guards following me inside.

I guided Genesis to where Lucious Santiago stood waiting with his guards. He had notified me about the gang situation and I came here to see what was happening first hand. We've been good business and Mafia partners for years, his parents knew my father and were good friends which led to me being the same with Lucious.

"Ah Lorenzo, long time no see" he says quite loud and walks to me to pat me on the back, I reply back with the sabe gesture. His eyes dart to Genesis, skeptical.

"Who might this young man be?" He gestures to Genesis who puts his middle finger up and stands behind me to avoid conversation, I chuckle at him.

"My wife" I mutter enough for him to hear so Genesis didn't. He looks surprised but proceeds on with the drug discussion. I signal my men to show Lucious the drugs- we weigh it so it's accurate and continue to talk about expanding territories- them more than me. Genesis sat quietly before walking over to me to tell me something.

" something don't feel right, some shits bout to go down" I look down at him and nod agreeing with his suspicion. I didn't suspect Lucious of betrayal, but I felt as if the gang were going to arrive soon.

" Let's wrap this up" I say as his men come forth with the drug money in a brief case. I inspect it and was about to reach for it but out the corner of my eye, I saw one of my men reaching for their weapon. On instinct I grab for my mine quicker and aim it at him, Lewis had mentioned that it was most likely one of the men who follow me places and have access to locations where meetings are held, so I had expected it.

His eyes bulge in fear but still has his hand planted on the gun, before he could do anything I shoot him in the head. Lucious watched the whole scene as his guards surrounded him with their guns aimed at everyone, Genesis seemed a bit more uneasy since he probably didn't have a gun on him. The dead mans comrades shook their head at their companions betrayal but nonetheless removed his body elsewhere.

" Lewis and Lee, deal with the rest. My only goal was to find and kill the rat" they nod as they go over to Lucious probably to sooth things over.

" Why you ain't tell me this shit beforehand?" Genesis went off as we walked to the exit with guards following close behind.

" I didn't want you to worry bab-shit" a bullet manage to lodge itself in my leg, the guards behind shot in direction where the little gang had arrived. Genesis took the gun from my hand and began shooting them while also helping me to the car. I could still perfectly walk and protect myself since my first time getting shot was at 11, but I rather liked the caring Genesis at the moment.

" You good?" He asked as we got into the car, I signal for the driver to drive. Genesis frantically looks back watching the shots being traded between each side, Lucious had his men there and I also had my best men. I wasn't worried.

" its a one time thing don't look too happy na" he states quickly reaching for a towel and handing it me. I wrap the towel around the wound but stop when Genesis jumps up causing the car to jerk.

" what is it?" I question as he frowns and looks back for confirmation.

" I recognise someone, it bet not be Tyrone " he mutters but shrugs as he dismisses it. Tyrone, the same one who apparently has a bounty on Genesis' head. I'm going to have to get Lee to find this man.

——————————————————————————-
See how much I love you bitches, another update. I started working on it as soon as I uploaded the last one. 2000+ words issa lot

But how was it? Y'all think Tyrone was there or was Genesis tripping? Tell me ya thoughts

I felt like a real gangsta writing this💀but it might not be accurate.

Excuse any spelling or grammar errors.

Love y'all ❤️
Comment and vote xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.4K 2K 37
Cylo is a cute boy who is a profession paid assassin. But, one day he fights with Ivo. Ivo is a cute boy who is a profession hacker. They fight but t...
81K 5K 25
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...
107K 4.3K 18
"What's the worst thing you have ever done?" I stare at him dead in the eyes and answer, "You don't want to know." ~ ~ ~ Isaiah Stone is the newly a...
16.5K 727 22
Trauma. Sadness. Guilt. Adam is barely living since a tragic accident a year ago. He's seeing a therapist, he's having nightmares. But someone is goi...