My Swimmer 2 (BxB) {Book 2}

By EstherSummer19

Book 2 Riley once likes his best friend's brother, Daniel, who was a year older than him, his affection for D... More

My Swimmer 2 Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (18+)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

163 8 8
By EstherSummer19

(Riley's POV.)

I've underestimated Olivia, she actually found out who my crush was in one day, one day!

The question is, now what is she going to do?

She wouldn't let me off the hook that easily.

At least I got Miles off my back.

~Thursday~

(Olivia's POV.)

I wore a glamorous dress, trying a beautiful innocent girl style, I woke up 5:00 am to get ready.

Riley drops me off at the high school while he parks his car like usually. I was attracting too much attention, I only needed one, specifically, Danial.

I'm trying to figure out his sexuality, I know it's not right, but I'm trying to figure something out, if Danial doesn't like Riley, I should help him get over Danial, he can't just not love anybody else that loves him, he's going to miss his chance. Besides, I don't think he ever made a move besides talking to him or texting him.

Do I have to do everything myself?

And I want to find out who dare glares at me with dark aura last night! Was it really Riley? It can't be. I know someone did it.

When it was free period, I sat at that table again, Riley clearly wasn't happy to see me, "What are you doing here again?"

"What? New gossip is boring today. Am I not aloud to sit over here."

"Yeah Riley, why you got to be so mean to this beautiful here?"

"Thank you!" I said to Brandon.

"Oh, Payton, Zack, this is my cousin, Olive." Referring me to a sour fruit.

I tried to restrain myself from kicking him, "Olivia, my real and is Olivia only, not a fruit, ignore Riley." I smiled.

The two guys greeted me, I quickly noticed that there hands were combined as one, I want to fangirl here so much, but. . .

So I held my breath, my scream, my fujoshi self hidden.

"Olivia, are you okay?" Riley asks.

"Yep, I'm fine. I'm suddenly so thirsty, be right back, I'm going to my locker."

Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh, a cute couple! help! I thought this school wouldn't go gay!

If they flirt with each other in front of me, I'll faint.

I finally got a grasp of air, calming myself down, I was going to head back, but then I saw Danial walking down the hallway towards my direction.

He was about to pass me, so I 'shyly' spoke, "Hey~" I waved.

"Hey Olivia, how are you?"

"I'm good, you?"

"Good. Oh, by the way, coach has the paperwork for you to sign for basketball, he'll give it to you during today's practice. See ya!"

"Hey Danial, what do you think of my dress?"

He looks down and up, "Oh, pretty, it looks good on you." If that's it, then that's gay!

He passed the first test, so he's probably not into elegant or innocent girls.

Whenever he only does casual conversation, that's friend-zone sign.

I went back to the table, Brandon asks me, "Hey, can I have your phone number?"

Riley suddenly hits Brandon with a packet, "Look who you're asking."

I giggled at the action.

"So grumpy." Brandon growls.

Next plan, starts tomorrow.

~Friday~

(Riley's POV.)

The next morning, I woke up, made breakfast, showered, got dressed, I was ready, "Come on Olivia, we're going to be late!" I shouted.

I hear her coming down, I start to see Olivia and how too dressy she looks, not that it's bad, but it's like she's going to a party or something, she even had heavy makeup on, it was a very short, red dress, standing for the big word, sexy. Too sexy I'd say

"No Olivia, you can't wear that to school. Go change." I demanded.

"No, either I go like this, or I don't go to school at all."

I've made up my mind, education is more important, "Fine."

When we got to the school, I dropped Olivia off, too many guys looks at her, she was the glowing light of attention.

Should've brought extra clothes just in case. Her mom's going to kill me. Well, it's a win-win, she's going to kill both of us.

I couldn't stand the attention she was getting, they don't like her, just her body.

Just let me kill her when we get home.

(Olivia's POV.)

Honestly, this is pain. And I'm doing it for you, Riley! Even if you didn't ask me to, I'll still do it.

Wow, a lot of girls probably think I'm like those kind of girls, those kind of girls are what I dislike, especially in BL dramas.

Let's get this over with. . .

"Seriously, why are you wearing something that is too much?" Riley asks.

"Because I want to, it's so pretty." Uncomfortable!

"I'll just wear it for one day, one day. Then, you won't have to see it again." For real!

"Fine." He mumbled.

Of course he doesn't know the real reason, he'd kill me on the spot.

During free period, I sat with my friends today, they were a little concerned because this isn't how I normally dress up.

Just one day! One day! And I'm done!

I told my friends I had to go to the bathroom, when I came out and was walking in the hallway, I coincidentally saw Danial.

"Hi Danial!" I said in a sugary, sweet tone.

I'm so not liking this side of me. I feel so fake.

"Oh, hi Olivia." He greeted.

"Um, I need to ask you, what do we do with the papers?"

"Giving it to the coach will do."

"Okay, then, I'll do that." He was leaving, but I had to do my last step, flirting, "Wait!"

I laid my hand on his shoulder, he pauses his steps and turns around.

"Well, I'm going to be straightforward with you," I smiled, oops, I meant I'm going be gay-forward with you, "Are you single?"

"Err, ummm." Danial says hesitantly.

I hate this, I hate this, I hate this! Anyone could probably feel this second hand embarrassment.

"Can I have your number then?" I asked.

"Um, I. . . I'm going to be straightforward with you too, I'm not into you, I'm sorry."

You don't like me, or you don't like any girls?

"Oh," I said, trying to act sad, "that's, why? Is there someone else you like?"

"I-" he started out, I spotted a few hickey on his neck, a few hickey! But please, continue, "Yeah, I already have someone else I like, I'm sorry, now I got to go."

My eyes were watering, not because I'm rejected, but because I kept staring at his neck without blanking, but good timing on pretending to be heartbroken.

As he walks passed me, I wiped my tears, proudly.

I was going to walk away forward, but someone blocks my way, I look up a little, it was Blake, the captain of the basketball team.

"Uh, may I help you?"

"We need to talk."

"No. I'm busy."

He looked annoyed, "Please?" Doesn't look like a pretty please.

"I think not!" What if you're a pervert?! I'm not listening to you!

"Fine, I'll say it here, stay away from Danial. Is that clear?"

Oh yeah, I think we should talk.

"Where's the way?"

"What?"

"I think we should talk." I smiled.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204 20 21
Vernon is the star swimmer of his school. Priding himself in his sport, his only focus is exceeding his goals and passing the last year of his school...
46.3K 1.6K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...
339K 16.1K 84
Luca Miles is a thirteen-year-old, blue haired kid. He lives with his older brother Storm because his family abandoned them. Like everyone, he has so...
494 45 11
The story is of Riley and Miles, a junior and senior, and how they fall in love despite trying their best not to. *** Actually, I've always wanted a...